1.18 | Takeover

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon slowly approached Miguel, Demetri, Aisha, Hawk and Bert at the park knowing they would question the bandage on her head. "Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better," Demetri offered as Aisha focused on her phone. Hawk was sparring with Bert, well, kicking the poor boy's ass more like it. "Told you, I'm not hungry, man," Miguel answered back to Demetri. "I think you're overreacting," Demetri expressed to Miguel.

"I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw," Miguel affirmed while Kalon listened out of view. "All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode," Hawk started before kicking Bert in the face, "It's probably just her brother or something." Hawk leaned down by Miguel's head as he shook his head. "No. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that," Miguel argued back. "Depends what part of the country you're in," Demetri stated blankly.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me," Miguel told his friends with a sigh. "All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance," Hawk advised horribly. "Don't listen to Eli," Demetri instantly stated. "It's Hawk," Hawk corrected with a clenched jaw. "Yeah, 'Metri. It's Hawk," Kalon finally made herself known as she walked towards them. "Holy shit! What happened?" Demetri asked as he looked at her.

"Kali?" Miguel looked at her with a worried look but she shrugged it off. "I'm fine, don't worry," Kalon smiled at them before sitting on the grass, her back against the bench between Demetri's legs. "But Miguel, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her. Just talk to her before you mess things up by acting rash," Kalon advised as she fiddled with Demetri's laces. "Yeah, I guess you're right," Miguel stated though his eyes landed on the bandage, he was gonna ask her about it later.

"Oh, that little bitch!" Aisha exclaimed gaining everyone's attention. "What?" Miguel asked mostly unfazed due to his untamed thoughts. "You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" Aisha asked them. "Yeah," Miguel nodded along. "Look what Yasmine commented," Aisha showed them the phone. "Impressive... can't believe the belt made it around ur waist..." was what Yasmine wrote and Kalon was already pissed.

"Oh shit," Miguel exclaimed while Aisha and Kalon looked at each other. "I gotta do something," Aisha expressed. "All right, how about we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo "bitch" on her face?" Hawk offered with a smirk. "Calm down, Hawk," Demetri said. "All right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it," Hawk snarked at Demetri, the two glared heatedly at each other as Kalon shook her head before standing up from the ground. "Wait, wait, wait. I've got a better idea. Look," Aisha held out her phone.

"Yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?" Miguel expressed. "Not if we strike first," Kalon stated with a smirk as she looked at them. "What's the play, Sensei?" Aisha said to Kalon who smirked mischievously. "That canyon is ours. Time to get back at Yasmine for everything," Kalon and Aisha high fived before the two walked away from the boys. They all walked up to see Kalon approach a car. "Is that yours?" Miguel asked with furrowed brows.