THORNS | 1

Por goldenroses15

Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family... Más

CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
1. THE MEETING
2. 2ND IMPRESSIONS
3. KARMA
4. KALEB
5. REUNION
6. FIRST DAY
7. MARIA CORTEZ
8. THE OFF LIMITS RULE
10. WHERE IS HE
11. BOWLING
12. THE SLEEPOVER
13. GLANCES
14. FEELINGS
15. DONT PUSH ME AWAY
16. ALMOST KISSES
17. CONFESSION
18. THANKSGIVING
19. HEY ELLE
20. TALK TO ME
21. KIDNAPPED
22. COMING HOME
23. SO IN LOVE WITH HER
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

9. SHE'S YOUR WHAT?

1.3K 30 0
Por goldenroses15

ITS BEEN A WEEK of going to my new school with others. It's been okay. I mean I still haven't really made friends with anyone yet. But I'm sure I will soon.

Who's kidding me? Of course I'm not gonna make friends soon. I don't exactly make it easy. I think a total of 5 people have come up to me and asked to hang but I've always timidly rejected them and walked away. I'm not an idiot, I know they are only talking to me in hopes of getting in with my 'brothers'.

And man is that a-whole-nother story. So as Kaleb told me, him and his brothers and somewhat the popular and in his words 'irresistible' group in the school. The girls wanted to be with them and they guys wanted to be them. What a bunch of ego-driven sexist bullcrap. So cliche. And Nicks up there in that high step group with them.

Oh Nick. Just his name makes me feel warm and my cheeks start to blush. I have no idea how a guy I've only been talking to for a couple weeks has managed to break down the walls I'd been spending 6 years to build. I've only managed to have a couple words exchange with him since my second day, because you guessed it Kameron wasn't far. I'm actually going to strangle him, he is such a pain in my back side.

"Your Elliana, right?" A voice in front of me, brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see a fairly tall girl with bright red hair standing beside my desk in front of me. She shared me a sweet smile. She was so beautiful. She was perfect. She wore a tank top with a zip up jumper and jeans and damn did she pull off a messy bun.

"Um yeah. Hi, who are you?" I asked her timidly. She's just gonna be another person to use me to get to the others.

"Yeah sorry, my name is Alina Miller, we have bio and art together. As you can tell" she gestured to the art room we were in currently, after introducing herself. 

"Sorry, but if your just talking to me to get into my brothers pants, your better off building a rocket-ship and flying to mars" I bluntly threw at her face. I really don't mean to be rude but these people are really starting to piss me off. I promise I'm not a rude person at heart. I'm a sweetheart. Normally. Laughter erupts from Alina and I look at her, confusion on my face.

"Get in their pants? Gosh you are a funny one. I promise you I am not talking to you to get into their pants. That's just fake and rude and I assure you I am none of those" she chuckled, gasping for breath. Wait what?

"So your not using me?" I questioned. She shook her head seriously. "Oh well that's good. Does that mean you really want to be my friend?"

Why would I ask that? What am I a little kid in kindergarten again?

"Of course. You seem so funny and cool. But it seems your art skills aren't exactly up there" she laughs pointing down at my very sad looking turtle painting.

"Hey, I'll have you know, Ted may not look the part but he is a very sophisticated young gentlemen" I joke, laughing with her. Silence falls upon us after our laughs die down.

3
2
1

"Do you wanna come over my house after school?" I blurt out.

—————————————

"And now their my brothers. Honestly I don't know whether I'm lucky or not. Sometimes I think 'I'm so glad I have brothers' and others I think 'I'm going to murder them'" I explained my story to Alina, as we were walking from the garage into the house.

"Elliana is that you?" I heard my mother shout from the kitchen. I led Alina into the cooking space as my mother was cutting vegetables.

"Yeah. Mom I want to introduce you to my new friend Alina" I beamed, presenting her with my arms out wide. My mother smiled towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Oh hello. It's so nice to see you" she greeted and then turned to me. "I'm making dinner right now but the boys are the lounge room" she told me. I thanked her before walking into a very loud room. The boys appeared to be in a very competitive game of Mario Kart.

"Oi! That's not fair. You can't do that!" Kane screamed. Kaleb cockily smirked before replying.

"Oh yes I can. Ha I'm gonna win" he retorted. And then Kane groaned as Kaleb's character drove over the finish line. Kaleb finally spotted me as he was doing his victory dance in front of the Tv.

"Hey, Elle. Wanna challenge the champion?" He teased but I shook my head with a smirk.

"Wouldn't want to bruise your ego by my defeat I'm afraid" I chuckled. I then remembered that Alina was standing beside me.

"Boys, meet my friend Alina. Behave please" I ordered, giving them a pointed look. Kaleb was the first to step forward out of the three as Kameron wasn't home yet. He smiled at her before politely shaking her hand with a greeting. Next was Kian. He walked up to her before pulling her closer to him by the waist and pressing a soft kiss on her lips- wait what?!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU DONT KISS PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!" I screamed pulling Alina behind me, and then sending her a thousand sorry's. She didn't look as alarmed as I felt for her. What is going on here?

Laughter. From Kian. And Kane. Like on the floor, gasping for breath laughing. Did they really think this was funny?

"No" Kian chuckled. Oops did I say that out loud?

"Then what on earth could you be laughing at?" I yelled. He gasped one last time to stop laughing before looking over in Alina's direction.

"She's my girlfriend, Elle" he laughed.

"SHE'S YOUR WHAT?!" I screeched, whipping around to look at Alina. "What, how, when, why? Why him?" I grimaced at the idea of someone actually dating Kian.

"Ouch Elle. That hurt" Kian deadpanned with a hand over his heart.

"Well you know how I said I wasn't using you to get to your brother? That's because I was already getting it with your brother" Alina explained, with a chuckle of her own.

"Eww" I gagged, putting my hand over Alina's mouth to stop her from talking any more. Just as our conversation was about to continue Kylan walked through the kitchen into the living room where we were standing.

"You" I pointed at him. "Did you know about this?" I waved my hand in the area of Kian and Alina, who might I add had noticeably moved closer to each other.

"Of course I know who my son has been dating for 2 years. Who doesn't?" He smiled. Umm excuse me.

"Me!" I answered to his rhetorical question. Kylan looked between all of us in our little argument slash panic and walked away with no further comment.

"So we" I grabbed Alina's arm and pulled her closer to me. "Are going up to MY room and she's going to hang out with ME. Capish?" I looked at the boys with pointed looks and they all nodded.

"Good. Come on Alina" I turned her to walk in front of me before going up the stairs.

"Bye Babe!" I heard Kian shout and I flew a particular finger his way.

Flip off she's mine Kian.

I'm so sorry for the late update but I had a school event occupy my entire week and never had the chance to write but better late than ever, I guess

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.1K 96 14
After meeting a guy at a party, they feel something towards each other. The tension is definitely there, but to her surprise he turns out overprotect...
488K 11.2K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
36.2K 1.6K 43
What happens when you have two elder strict brothers? And you are the youngest 🤫🤭 Wanna know....then let's get into the story The daily life of th...
Gracious Por Wazzuupppp_

Ficción General

35.7K 1.5K 53
Zane Delgado had his fate sealed on the night of his 18th birthday. Abandoned by the man he barely called his father and left to look after his five...