BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

By VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... More

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read ๐Ÿ™
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch14. Fashion show-off!

1.6K 45 34
By VirluKeirrr

・゚: *・゚:*Fashion Show-Off・゚: *・゚:*

When you and the other three girls finally exit the H shaped building, Mina turned around swiftly with a big grin.
'So, what do you guys wanna do first? Go to the mall real quick and then head home?' She asked with her hands behind her back.

'I don't mind. Kero.' Tsuyu replied.
'Yeah me neither! Me and Y/N will go shop for lots of mochi there.' Ururaka replied as well while looking at the H/C-nette.
You replied with a smile and a nod.

'Alright! Let's go then!' Mina says, now interviewing arm around yours's and Ururaka's. And Tsuyu joining in on holding your other arm as well.

The four of you kept walking towards U.A's gate until you were all stopped by a short familiar student.
The purple haired boy looked up with drool coming out if his mouth, and began to talk: 'where you four going ladies?' He said trying to sound confident as ever.

'That's none of your business Mineta! Stop being a pervert.' Mina yelled back, letting go of your and Ururaka's arm.

'Come on, how could you say no to this face? Tell me tell me! I could make your day even better!!' He replied, with lust in his eyes.

You then pulled down your blind fold staring directly at the short boy.
'Come near us and say disgusting things like that again and i will explode you to bits.' You said with a sadistic smile on your face.

'Now, blow away.' You finished, making Mineta fly away about 90 meters.
'Way to go Y/N! You're so badass!' Ururaka said with bubbles floating around her.

'Yeah i agree! Also, you should wear your blind fold less. You're really pretty, i don't even know why you wear it!' Mina finished, looking at you.

'It's kind of obvious that she has to wear it due to her quirk, kero.' Tsuyu replied for you.

You put your blind fold back on again before replying: 'yeah, my quirk would otherwise get out of control if i use the wrong words while looking at something...' you mumbled.

'Ohh yeah! Well, have you ever tried controlling it during normal speaking? I mean if you look at it a certain way, your quirk resembles telekinesis a lot!' Mina said.

'I guess so?' You replied scratching your cheek.
'That's true! And since it's basically similar, you could also control it like telekinesis right? If you train hard enough, you won't even need to be saying certain words to make something happen in the future! Imagine how strong you'd be.' Ururaka finished, glowing even more.

You were taken aback by all the sudden compliments for your quirk, you never expected them to compliment it. Instead, you thought they'd be scared. But i guess not, that's U.A for you.
.
.
.
.
The four of you arrive at the mall at last. You were frantically looking around for a specific shop that sells mochi with Ururaka.
'Already looking for your favorite sweets?' Tsuyu giggled at you, making you blush.

'Y-yeah sorry... i know it's stupid to get excited over such small things.' You replied.
'Not at all! It's honestly really adorable, and it's not at all embarrassing to be excited over small things. It shows that your grateful, and happy to have the desired object.' Ururaka reassured you with a big grin.

'You're all too nice... if i could i would've stuffed you all with a snicker bar, but i don't have those on me right now' you said, followed by complete silence.
'What? Snickers?'
'What?'

'Anyway! Let's quickly head over to the mochi shop and then go straight to the clothing stores, i have a little idea we could do!' Mina exclaimed, pointing at the nearby mochi shop across from you all.

The four of you walked inside the shop, and you separating from the group to look at the certain mochi flavor section. 'Let's see... where is it...' you mumbled to yourself.
'Aha! There you are you little fu-' 'Y/NN! Look at this adorable piece of candy! It's cat shaped!' You heard in the distance, making you turn your head.

'Coming in a bit!' You replied, turning your head back again to the shelf. You took ahold of F/F mochi and some other types of your favorite sweets.

You walked back to the three of the girls with a handful of sweets. 'Wow Y/N, you sure have a sweet tooth.' Tsuyu commented, pointing at the pile of sweets in your arms. You giggled in reply with a slight blush, now walking over to the cashier.

Dropping all the sweets on the moving tray, the cashier asked you 'cash or credit?' Making you look up at the familiar voice.
Your eyes widened.

'DAD?' You thought, now looking at your father in-front of you in a cashier like disguise. You looked behind him, and saw that your homeroom teacher, also knows as your uncle Aizawa, was also in a disguise. Probably forced into all this.

'What. Are. You. Doing. Here?' You whisper yelled at your father, making him flinch.

'Hey! That's no way to talk to the cashier he's just doing his job...' Ururaka said with slight sympathy for the so called cashier, who's actually your dad. How did they jot noitice Aizawa!?

'Yeah young lady! The disrespect...' your dad replied, making a stabbing motion to his heart.
'What the hell...' you mumbled. 'Cash...'

Your father nodded and grabbed a plastic bag for you to put your sweets in.
'Hey girls, you can head on to the clothing store, i'll come in a bit after i go to the bathroom real quick.' You said looking at the three girls next to you.

'Alrighty! We'll see you there.' Mina replied, walking away with the rest.

You watched them exit the store, now making you look with anger at the two adults.

'Uncle, dad!? What are you two doing!? Spying on me?' You said with an angry tone. 'You're going to embarrass me!'

'We just wante-' 'YOU just wanted.' Aizawa cut off your father.
'*ahem* yeah I just wanted to make sure you were okay! I mean it has been a pretty long time since you hung out with friends, as well as have any.' He replied.

'Rude!' You replied. 'Anyway, that still doesn't give you the right to spy on me dad! Just go home... where's the original cashier anyway?' You asked him.

'Oh i came in All Might form and gave him an autograph including a free day off.' He replied.

'You, WHAT!?' You grumbled back.

'Just so you know, i didn't agree to any of this.' Aizawa replied, turning his back around and get into his yellow sleeping bag.

'Go home, BOTH OF YOU!' You yelled at the adults.
'Alright fine fine! But be careful! No sneaking around, no boys, and at last have a lot of fun!' Your dad replied, waving his arms slightly.

'Yeah yeah thank you dad, bye now!' You said as you waved back while walking out of the store.

You began walking towards the clothing store when Mina and the others would be at. Opening the two slide doors, you were greeted by the three girls in front of you.

'Took you long enough Y/N! Anyway, i have an idea what we should do. What if each of us thinks of an outfit for the other person? That would be fun right!' Mina explained with a huge grin.

'Yeah that sounds like fu-' 'I pick Y/N!' Mina cut Tsuyu off.
'I- well alright then... i guess i'll pick for Ururaka-san. Are you okay with that?' You asked the brunette, making her nod.
'I guess i'll go for Tsuyu, and she'll go for Mina!' Ururaka finished.

'Alrighty! Go on girls, pick the best outfit for each other! Now goooooo! And meet at the changing rooms when you're done!' Mina loudly said, now all of you separating your ways to go find an outfit for one another.

You were frantically looking around for a good outfit for Ururaka, what would she like? No, what would she love? You thought to yourself while looking at all of the hangers and shelves.
Then an idea came up in mind, yes, the perfect outfit for Ururaka!
.
.
.
Some time went by and you four were all now standing at the changing rooms with the clothes in your hands.
'Okay! So, who wants to change first?' Mina asked, making Tsuyu raise her arm.
'Okay Tsuyu, go right ahead! Ururaka hand her the clothes.' Mina replied, motioning to Ururaka.

You all waited for a bit until the curtain of the changing room slid open. Revealing Tsuyu in the cutest outfit you could imagine!
It consisted of a green and black too with long sleeves, a short black skirt with long boots.

'How cute!'
'You're adorable Tsuyu!'
You nodded at the two compliments, and gave your friend a thumbs up.

'Alright, i wanna go next!' Mina said, taking the clothes Tsuyu had for her.

A few moments later, the curtain once again swiftly opened, revealing a Mina in a new outfit.
The outfit had a lot of pink and black. An pink top, a black leather jacket where it's surrounded by pink fluffs, a black skirt and high heel boots.

'Woah! It really suits your style Mina!' Ururaka complimented the pink haired girl.
'Thank you thank you~' she replied.
'Now then! Ururaka your turn, we're saving Y/N for last!' She clapped her hands, motioning to the brunette.

You handed her the clothes. 'I hope you like it...' you mumbled. 'I bet i will!' She replied smiling widely.

After a few minutes later, Ururaka came out of the changing room and revealed her outfit made by you.
The outfit was just a simple blacm short dress with laces In front of it, accompanied by some silver wear around her neck and a blue-ish cotton vest.

'*ghasp* this is so cute Y/N! I actually really love it!' Ururaka said, turning a 360 to show off the dress you picked for her.
'I'm glad you like it Ururaka-san.' You replied with a warm smile.

'Now then! It's now finally your turn Y/N, be ready for the look of your life!' Mina said, shoving the clothes in your face and pushing you into the changing room.
.
.
.
You looked at the mirror to yourself, you indeed were really pretty in the outfit. It wasn't all that show off, but it wasn't too plain either. It was just perfect for you.
It had a blue-black top, with a biker jacket, some short leather skirt and high heel boots.
It really was a look.

You walked out of the changing room, exposing yourself in your outfit.

'Oh my gosh Y/N! It looks amazing on you!' Mina said with reddened cheeks.
'Y-%{\>€.*<{'akhckgne' Ururaka broke.
'I think Ururaka-san broke.' Tsuyu said with a concerned look on her face.

'We might as well buy them, i mean we didn't come here for nothing right?' You asked the group, who nodded as a reply.

The four of you all bought your clothes, now still wearing them and walking outside.
'All right girls! Wanna go and take a bite of the sweets Y/N boug- hey wait where is your bag?' Mina asked the girl looking down at her hand that wasn't holding the bag from earlier.

'H-HUH?? I thought i had it! Where is my bag!!' You cried out loud, looking around the mall.

'Hey hey! It's okay Y/N, we could just buy new ones or go around the mall looki-' Ururaka was quickly cut off.

'Did i hear a damsel in distress?' You heard a loud voice booming throughout the mall.
'Oh no...' you mumbled.

The three girls stumbled behind you as All Might suddenly appeared in front of you four.
'I am here... to return your bag of delicious sweets!' He said out loud, holding the bag you had earlier op to your face.

'....'

'....'

You snatched it away from his grasp and mumbled a quiet thank you.
'Huh? What was that lady? I didn't quite hear you!' He replied putting a hand over his ear.

'I SAID THANK YOU!' You yelled, which made the hero chuckle at your response.
'Why no problem miss! You don't mind me stealing a piece of candy right?' He finished, now swinging around a piece of candy in his hand.

'Wha-' 'of course she doesn't! You can have it!' Mina interrupted you before you could speak.

'Thank you ladies, now off i go! Have a great day! All Might oooOOOOUTTTT' he yelled the last part since he quickly ran away.
You sighed deeply at the sight, now embarrassed that you caught all the people's attention in the mall.

'No way! All Might came by just to help a girl retrieve her sweets?'

'I guess that's a hero thing?'

'Shouldn't he be fighting villains instead of prioritizing the sweets of some random girl?'

'Tell me about it!'

You could hear all the people making comments, but you simply shrugged it off. You wish All Might retrieved your sweets for you! You thought angrily.

'Well... that was an... event?' Tsuyu said.

'Yeah...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
13.5K 746 48
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
46.2K 958 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร— That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...