Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

Da taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... Altro

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

encountered fire*fire

468 27 23
Da taeulvkim

Meanwhile at los Angeles..
1hr ago.

At 2 am

Vyan stops his car in front of a big mansion which is one of the legacies his family owns, and soon few guards come front to open the car door for him,

Guard : welcome back young master

Vyan ignores them and steps out from is car, his face is expression less, he is not in the mood of greetings..

Vyan : jst get out all of you along with the staff inside the mansion, i want the whole mansion for me nd my doll..

He said with an stern voice as soon as he got down of his car, now he is standing in front of the head guard making the guards gulp in fear, they know how hot tempered vyan is, unlike Ryan who is so sweet nd well mannered jst like his dad, where as vyan is like his mom or should I say he is more dangerous than his mom..

Guard : but.,.

Vyan step closer to the guard, nd the guards closed his mouth shut looking down to the ground, his whole body started to shiver, vyan eyes are throwing daggers at him..

Vyan : one thing about me you should know.

He paused holding that guards chin lifting his head up so that he can directly look at his eyes when he'll continue his words.

Vyan : i.don't.like.to.repeat..

His hold around his chin tightened, and the guard swears if he'll not release his chin, his jaw will definitely break, but he can't say or do anything in his protest, accept apologizing for God knows what. Is it Matters now to find out whose fault is these, when he is on the verge of losing his jaw, no right, so the only option he got is to apologise..

Guard : sor.. sorry si..r

That guard barely manages to say. And the remaining guards didn't dare to look up, they kept looking down at the ground, till now they understand that they shouldn't try to provoke vyan, because

Firstly he seems to be in a very bad mood

Nd second neither ryan nor Riven is there to save them from vyan's warmth if he loses his temper, so it's better to keep quiet if they didn't have any death wish. Because there's no one to control his temper if he looses, they don't have any hope to overcome their fear of being the target of vyan's anger. They know what a demon vyan is when he loses himself in his rage.

They loose their hope.

Currently There's no one with them who can tame him ( vyan), nd talk to him directly looking at his eyes or atleast stop him from releasing his anger on those poor gaurds who didn't even know the reason of Ryan's rage this time..

They loose their hopes

Until

""Author note
Listen to "fire on fire" song by Sam Smith for a better experience..""

Czarina : who the fuck are you? And where am I..

It's czar who comes out of the car and is now standing in front of the car with her hands crossed in front of her chest, she is totally sobar all thank to the fast acting antidote vyan inject in her, her voice is stern like she is giving warning, her eyes are dangerously glaring at vyan's back. As his back is facing her, Nd the guards has the urge to look up nd see the owner of these voice, coz it's the first time someone dare to use such tone with vyan, coz all the hell knows how fucking vyan hates when someone used such tone infront of him, even there master ( vyan's mom nd dad) didn't use such tone with him. Then who the hell dares to do it..

Vyan harshly releases the guard's chin from his grip, his eyes turned pitch red, as he noticed others are trying to peek at czar, nd the fuck he has the biggest urge to slash everyone who ever dare to look at his possession.

Vyan : lift your head up and I'll make sure to make your head a separate part from your body..

Nd shiver runs through everyone's spine expect czar, vyan's menacing voice is something which can make anyone piss in there pants. And the urge those guards have to look up run out of the window..

Czarina : the fuck i care about whom head you'll cut or not.

Vyan turn around nd take a step closer to her directly staring at her soul, nd czarina swear he looks exactly like ryan, the one who has made her lost, madly desparately nd obsessed, he looks exactly like him, the same mole at the left side his lower lip nd Cheeks, the same mole at the right side of his nose, everything is exactly like ryan like they did some carbon copy experiment on ryan, but at the same time he is not him, nd czar can bet her life on these, she has shown him from the closest nd the hell she'll mistake him with someone else, she has sharp eyes like undercover agents.

The aura around ryan is completely different from the guy infront of her, she has feel ryan from the closest way possible, the hell she is going to mistook him with someone else, jst because the one infront of her is exactly carbon copy of ryan, tht doesn't mean he is Ryan hell no he is not. His aura is much more dark and dominating than ryan, nd she is not someone who can get fooled easily, her 7 sense work better than anyone else. They ( she and vyan) are a good 7 to 8 steps standing afar from each other.

Czarina : just because you exactly look like someone i know, don't think I'll become a fool and think you as him, you look like him but you are not him.

Nd vyan has the urge to praise his doll, how easily she is able to differentiate between both of them without any difficulty, when even sometimes his parents have difficulties to differentiate between them as they exactly look like mirror image of each other , vyan lick his lower lips, the look on his face is enough to elobrate all the sinful Desires he is having for her, his eyes are undressing her in every possible way, coz hell she is looking fucking hot with the fiesty nd dominating aura she is radiating. It's a total turn on point for vyan.

Czarina: you know what stop giving me that pervert look, better to go and fuck yourself the hell i care about.

Her eyes are glaring at him with the same intensity like she is warning him with #i dare you to even think of trying/doing anything your perverted mind is thinking of# kind of look.

Vyan : everyone out..

And the guards started to run out of vyan's sight for their dear life, didn't't know what Strom is going to come, nd they sure didn't want to get trap between it..

Czarina : do you really think you'll make me scared by sending your puppets out.

She takes a step closer.

Czarina : well if you think so, than you are wrong, coz i don't give a fuck.

Vyan cleanched his fist tightly, hell as much as seeing czar like this is a total turn on, it is also getting on his nerves at the same time, no one dare to talk to him like this. No one..

Vyan : doll don't get on daddy's nerve, otherwise daddy has to punish you Harder..you are making daddy piss off..

Vyan said as calmly as he can, trying his best to smile, which seems to be impossible as he is trying his best to not burst out at his doll, as he is very short tempered guy. On the other hand Czarina cleanched her fist tightly as she marched towards him until she was standing in front of him, how the hell he called her doll nd himself daddy, did he really has a death wish or what..

Czarina : the fuck you are calling me, neither iam your doll nor you are my daddy nd the fuck you are saying..

She harshly pokes his forehead with her forefinger as she continues..

Czarina : jst keep these fucking thing in your trashy mind..

She said while continuously poking his forehead, as they both are staring at each other with their dominating gaze. And all of a sudden He grabbed her wrist, nd czar swear she feels something electrifying sensation run through her veins, nd she is unable to point it out, but one thing is for sure she is not going to let him has his way with her, hell no she hate when someone tries to control her. She is not going to give anyone the privilege to control her even if it is someone who looks exactly like the guy who successfully make her feel all those forbidden feelings she Never wanted to, a guy who successfully makes her want him more and more and more. "Come back to your senses czar he just looks like him he is not him don't let his looks get in your head" she mumbled to herself encouraging herself to not lose in his looks.

Vyan : don't piss me off doll..

She immediately yanked back her hands from his hold. Nd pushed him hard as he stumbled back is his step.

Czarina : don't you dare to touch me you fucker, stay the fuck away from me, before i kill you..

And that's it the last string of vyan's break, no one i said no one can tell him to stay away from his possession, coz once he possess someone or something it belongs to only him, no one can order him to stay away from his doll he didn't give anyone the right to do so not even his doll has the right to push him away from herself, coz she is his, only his, the hell he is letting her go, ..

She finished with a death glare and turned around, she herself didn't know why she was letting him go with just a warning, but she didn't want to be near him anymore, he is making her weak, and at the same time he is attracting her towards himself, there's something in his touch, something electrifying, nd she can still feel his touch on her wrist.

She is about to take a step but before she could do so, she harshly gets pinned to the car with an iron grip, she didn't get any chance to protest or defend herself. Her back is facing vyan as she can feel his hot breath hitting her neck..

Vyan : daddy warn you didn't i..

He whispered near her ear, sending shivers to her spine, as her eyes closed automatically, no matter how hard she tried to protest but deep inside she liked it the way he is handling her with so much dominance as well as it is something which is challenging her dominance nd she hates it but at the same time it's an total turn on, a pleasurable shiver run down her spine as she garsp heavily, he is not ryan but some copy cat come back to your senses, her conscious self make her remind of the reality, as she shook her head shrugging all the forbidden thoughts clouded her mind and soon she comes out of his trance..

Czarina : leave me,.. i Said Fucking leave me..

She started to struggle to get out of his grip, he locked both of her hands in his iron grip behind her back..

Vyan : there, there, there..shut these preety mouth of your doll..

He trail down nd bite her ear lobe as he continue..

Vyan : before i stuff it with something else.

He said with a sensual low tone as he chuckled a little at his own wild imagination of his doll choking on his dick..

Vyan : Wanna pleasure daddy's dick huh, sounds like a plan isn't it.

he smirks at the end feeling her shudder under him on the other hand czar is amazed by herself, how the hell her body is reacting like this, is she is that horny that she is getting wet just by his voice, coz one thing she is sure about herself and that is she is not a whoring around kind of girl who'll be fine with anyone's dick, hell no, no matter how bold she is her body didn't react like a horny bunny with any Strangers touches, than why the fuck it's behaving like these, she again shrugged off self debating session assuring herself tht she'll continue it after getting out of his iron grip.

On the other hand vyan is smirking proudly thinking he has successfully calm his fiesty doll, but oh boy how wrong he is.

Czarina : ofcourse jst stuff it if you can, should i open my mouth bigger wait.. ahh

She tilted her head to the right side so than vyan can see it clearly, as she open her mouth wide as wide as she can,, nd vyan swear her doll is the wildest nd fiestiest girl in these whole world, coz fuck how can she be still unaffected by his dominating aura which demand submission, but his doll is anything but an submissive bottom.

Czarina : and I'll make sure to cut it off so that you can't use it again.

She frowned her eyebrows as a teasing smirk decorated her lips

Czarina : Wanna bet

Vyan chuckled and without any warning bite her neck harshly making czar Yelp in pain.

Czarina : aghhhh you asshole, don't you fucking bite me I'll fucking break your jaw you bastard.

She released a string of curses as she struggled more to get away from his iron grip, vyan's left hand started to wrap around waist, and with his right hand he is caging her hands behind her back.

Czarina : keep tht fucking Hands off me, iam warning you..I'll fucking make you regret this asshole..

Even through the electrifying sensation she is feeling all over her body due to his rough touch, she is ignoring it coz hell in the world, she is letting anyone control her, no never, she loves to be in control and not even in a thousand years she is going to let anyone take that control from her. Hell no.

Vyan : make me..

he whispered in an low octave tone, and trust me when I say that she tried her best to maintain her anger posture, but everything seems useless as her eyes close automatically as soon as she hears his deep husky voice and with a Swift movement vyan turn her around pinning her hands to the either side of her head, her back hit against the car harshly, as she garsp at his sudden action. Now they are facing each other.

Czarina : the fuck is wrong with you.

She glaring at him, but soon her breath hitched as he moves closer closing the small distance between them as he keeps towering over her, he is so close to her, their lips are just Inches apart from each other, one wrong move and it will touch, and it will be lie to say If she'll deny the fact that her heart is beating like she is running a marathon, there's an urge to close the distance between there lips, her eyes divert from his eyes to his lips where a mole is proudly display, the mole which make her weak for ryan everytime, the mole which make her kiss ryan again and again till he left breathless, nd there a urge in her to lick tht mole to see wheather it is really a mole or something else, his touch is sending pleasurable shivers to her spine nd again she is unable to decide whether it is because of the face he possesses or there's something more than tht..

Vyan : you got a preety sassy mouth there doll, but it'll be good for you to keep it shut Unless..

And she comes out of her sinful thoughts after listening to his deep husky voice hitting her face, and it takes every ounce of her self control to not melt under his touch, to not kiss that mole on his lips until it disappeared, she buried all the sinful thoughts inside her as she glare at him with the same stare she was giving him before..

Czarina : unless what, you'll beat me or something else, do you really think I'll be afraid of your threats huh..

She scoffed while rolling her eyes..

Czarina : fuck off..

She again tried to get rid of his grip around her wrist but failed miserably as he tighten his grip impossibly tight, keeping her in his place not Letting her move..

Vyan : you are so impatient baby doll, but let me finish first, than I'll give you full time to scream my name, when you'll be under me..

Nd an smirk took over his lips, making czarina grit her teeth in anger..

Czarina : you...

She was about to dedicate another series of swearing words for vyan, but she has to shut her mouth when he leaned impossibly closer to her as the previous closeness is less torture, nd now These, she can feel something hard poking her thighs, leaving her speechless..

Vyan : keep tht pretty mouth of yours shut doll, unless you want me to fuck you senslessly until you faint begging for more..

It'll be a lie if she'll deny that it didn't turn her on even more than she already is, his words nd the intensity with which he said those words, his deep husky voice, his hazel eyes, nd the intensity with which he is staring at her, there closeness, his hardness poking her thighs, asking for attention everything is a turn on, nd she is hella confused how the fuck he is doing whatever he is doing to her, coz again she is not some pervert whore who'll get turned on by every dick, hell no she is bold, badass sassy but she knows her limit, she didn't like others touch, she'll not let anyone touch her if she is uncomfortable with tht person.

But the hell what is happening now, why she is feeling like this under his touch, why his touch is not making her feel disgust instead it maker her wants for more, why she is feeling the same sparks which she feels with ryan, is it because of the looks he possessed or he is really ryan? And soon she gets the answer to her unsaid question when a car stops just a few metres away from them, as the headlights falling on them making them to squeeze there eyes due to the sudden brightness as they turn there head to the opposite side, nd soon a fimiliar voice can be hear..

Ryan : Vyan leave her...

Vyan rolled his eyes nd leaned a little closer towards her cheeks as he mubbled over her cheeks letting his lips brush over it..

Vyan : Fucking cockblocker.

He cursed loud enough to make everyone hear, making Ryan roll his eyes at him..

Vyan : can't you come a little late, go back and come at morning, let me have my doll.

Irritation can be clearly visible in her tone..

Sky : I am out of it, you guys talk, see you at college bro.

He said looking at ryan who nodded in response, then he divert his gaze to vyan..

Sky : nd you, go easy on her..

Fuck off

Both vyan nd czarina said in unison, as they continue to glare at each other with their same dangerous glare.

Sky : i was right when I say tht they both are perfect match for each other.

He mubbled under his breath nd drive out of the main gate leaving ryan, vyan nd czarina alone..

Ryan : vyan i said leave her..

Ryan sighed nd make his way to the angry birds who are killing each other with their stares, one thing he is sure about nd tht is, it'll not be easy to handle both of them, as neither of them is ready to submit, it'll be a hella headache to tolerate both of there temper nd outbreak, nd ryan knows from here onwards it'll not be easy to handle there growing relationship. He vyan nd czarina..

Czarina : leave now...

Nd it's the last warning she can give, nd ryan eyes widened as he understands what's going to come..

Ryan : vyan..

Ryan tried to warn him but before he could complete his sentence,

Vyan : "Ow!"

Vyan clutched at his throbbing bulge because of pain and fell to the floor. Ryan closed his eyes and fell on his knees as he can feel the pain his twins is feeling he himself clutched his bulge.

Ryan : i warn you.. asshole..

He said while gritting his teeth, as he himself can feel the pain and trying to cope up with it..

Vyan : doll, Atleast think about our future babies, before hitting sensitive places like these..

He said while groaning nd hissing.

Czarina : you, will you stop that or want another kick...

She threatened him by motioning her leg like she is about to kick him Vyan immediately shook his head shielding his bulge with his hands to protect it, damn that kick was really something, he literally feels like he is going to lose his dick due to the hard kick..

Ryan : no no no.. please don't baby it's fucking hurts...

Ryan said hurriedly, his face shows a pure horror, czarina keeps diverting her gaze from vyan to ryan nd ryan to vyan, she keeps doing this while adding 1 + 1 trying to figure out what the fuck is really going there. Nd soon Everything fit in her mind like a puzzle..

Czarina : you guys are twins..

She said eyeing between ryan nd vyan, as she received a nod from them, she is not shocked or surprise, nd thts what she is curious about, why she is not reacting like she got the shock of her life, but instead she is taking all These so normal, as looking at the person twins whom she lo.. opps it's not tht love, the relationship between her nd ryan is more than friends but less thn boyfriend, isn't it, so whatever, so the point is tht she is looking at them unfazed, like it's normal to see someone who is exactly the carbon copy of your #less thn boyfriend more than friends type of friend#. Why the hell she is not shocked or surprised, rather she is behaving like she is expecting something like this, strange, weird or whatever it is, but why she is reacting so casually even if it's the first time she is meeting his ( Ryan's) twins who is exact carbon copy of him,
Why the hell he brings him here?
What the hell she is doing here ?
What is these place?
Why the hell did she let him ?( vyan) live even after the way he touched her without her permission. ?
why the hell she let him dominate her for a mere second, why?

Why the hell did she not beat him to plump for pinning her to the car making her hitched due to their closeness, making her shudder under his dark intense gaze, challenging her with the same dominance she holds, making her heart be..

Okk that's enough, at the end of the story she is curious about her own action, which is why she let him do what he did? Why?. Is it because of the face he possesses or..

Wow great is there anything else remaining to see. She literally mocked herself.

To be continued.......

I hope you enjoyed these chapters.. i hope you are not getting bored..

Thanks for reading....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Blood Red Da Sim

Storie d'amore

64.6K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
Icarus Da Lola-N

Storie d'amore

41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
218K 12.3K 85
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...
2.5K 105 36
18+ Trigger warning for talk of suicide/drugs.* A story about a young human girl who tries to steal from a fae man. She gets put in a cell under the...