˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆REVENGE⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚//PART...

By LittleBunnyDoll

This is a second book of the one I wrote: "The New member of Bonten"! :) Please read the other one for unders... More

~💫Introduction💫~
~Chapter 2💫A special affair~
~Chapter 3💫Unexpected news~
~Chapter 4💫Here we go again~
~Chapter 5💫Start the competition~
~Chapter 6💫Gambling~
~Chapter 7💫Drifting away~
~Chapter 8💫In troubles~
~Chapter 9💫Favors~
~Chapter 10💫Recruiting is difficult~
~Chapter 11💫 Meetings and missions~
~Chapter 12💫Changing paths~
~💫UPDATE 18.07.23💫~
~💫Update 4.05.2024💫~

~Chapter 1💫New time~

268 12 5
By LittleBunnyDoll

Tokyo, 11pm...

There were a lot of traffic tonight... The city was full of cars and they weren't moving at all.

"Urghhh!!! This sucks! That's why I hate driving! It will be your turn next time, 'kay Rindo?" Sanzu said as he looked at him behind, on the back seat.

"Fuck you I won't drive for any of you."

"You motherfucker...!!!"

Ran laughed a bit at them while Koko was next to Saznu, on his phone, trying to find a better itinerary quickly.

Meanwhile, Takemichi was sitting next to them, in the back seat too, he was just looking outside the window and daydreaming.

"Yo, Takemichi! Ya wanna eat something? Like uhhh... Macdonald? Something else?" Sanzu suggested.

Takemichi didn't answered, still looking outside the window. He didn't even looked at him.

Rindo and Ran stared at Takemichi and decided for him: "Macdonald sounds good!" Rindo smiled.

"I've found one nearby, we can go by the right side." Koko said.

"Alright! Let's go then!" Sanzu drove away, on the right side and continued his way.

It didn't took a lot of time for getting there, but it was still far because of the place they were before. They were in at a little street next to Bonten's biggest gambling casinos so that's why...!

Sanzu drove to the Macdonald that Koko showed him

"I will take a kid's meal!!" Sanzu said to the speaker of the drive-in, it was for Mikey he buy.

"Say a menu with a McChicken and fries for me." Rindo asked.

Ran doesn't eat those type of things so he just smiled at Sanzu and declined.

Koko took some nuggets and a cola.

"Yo, Takemichi! What do you want?" Sanzu asked as he turned at him.

But Takemichi also didn't wanted something like that to eat so he didn't answered.

"Jeeeez! We have someone who's not happy again!... That's all, thank you!" Sanzu just said and drove where he needed to pay and took the command.

They just waited there, not a long time since there was nobody else, it was already past midnight now.

As Sanzu took the menu, he handed over to Koko who gave it to Rindo in the backseat: "Thanks! I'm so hungry urghhh!! I can eat even both of this!"

Ran just chuckled seeing his brother like that and Takemichi just glanced at him and didn't comment.

Rindo obviously noticed Takemichi and sighed: "What is it now? Huh? Was it the mission of today? You didn't do it well? You killed three assholes by yourself!!"

"I don't think it's that Rindo, he is always like that, remember?" Ran said.

"Yeah well, always after mission and in the building he is acting all cold and shit that's ju---"

Before Rindo could finish his sentence, Takemichi grabbed his arm and looked right into his eyes: "I'm. Tired. That's all." Takemichi finished and let him go before turning again his head to the window.

Nobody say a thing after that and they just continued listening to music while Rindo eating his menu, mumbling some things: "It's not even nice y'know?......."

Bonten's principal building, Tokyo, midnight...

Arriving to the parking lot, Takemichi asked Sanzu to just stop there and that he would go alone in the building now.

"Huuh you sure? I mean I just need to park it in th garage and then--"

"No. I don't need to stay here thanks." Takemichi just said as he opened the door of the car when Sanzu stopped moving.

As he got out of the car, the rain started pouring.

Takemichi looked up at the sky: "The rain... It's been a long time I didn't saw that..."

Takeomi was inside the building talking in the phone, but when he saw Takemichi in the rain like that outside, he immediately hang up and ran at him with an umbrella.

"Takemichi!!! What's wrong with you?! You'll get sick!!" Takeomi said as he protected himself and Takemichi in the umbrella.

Takemichi just looked at Takeomi with a long silence before saying that: "Sorry, it's been a long time I didn't saw the rain like that... That's all."

"Well you can watch the rain inside too y'know?"

"Yeah. But it's not the same when you don't feel it on you." Takemichi just smiled but not too much as he walked towards the entrance.

Takeomi followed him with the umbrella then.

Takemichi immediately walked alone after to the stairs.

Takeomi just watched him go and sighed: "Always in a strange mood these days...!"

"Who are you talking about?"

"AH! Uhhh... When did you arrived?"

"I was here the whole the time!" it was Izana who said that as he appeared out if nowhere indeed...!

Takeomi asked him where was Kakucho, since they are always together. And Izana explained that he was already asleep, he worked out a lot today and that's why.

"Oh I see...! Well, do you need anything?"

"Yeah! You were talking about someone! Who??"

"Takemichi."

"Ah...! Yeah anyways, I don't need to know more bye bye!!" Izana immediately changed his mood and forced a smile as always before heading to the elevator.

"Why is everybody like that today...?! Anyways... I need to finish that call now." Takeomi said to himself before going to the living room of the entrance.

There was nobody else anyways, except the secretary and that's all.

While the others were out or sleeping, Takemichi was still up and was about to go inside this room, but suddenly, someone called him.

He looked at his let side and saw Ran.

"Takemichi! Didn't you ate nothing tonight?"

"... I didn't no."

"Well, you can come inside! I didn't too, I hate MacDonald haha! And Rindo and Sanzu are out so... It's gonna be chill!"

Takemichi hesitated a bit, not because it was Ran or anything, but because he had a thing to do with Mikey tomorrow and he needed to sleep.

Mikey is of course aware the mission of tonight that they've done. He told them himself so yeah.

Takemichi finally nodded and walked towards Ran.
He didn't ate at all and he will sleep after that he thought.

Ran had a pizza in his fridge and made it quickly after he got in his room.
He didn't came from the principal entrance that's why Takemichi didn't saw him.

"Take a seat don't worry!" Ran smiled as he got two plate and two glasses of wine.

Takemichi just nodded and sat down on the sofa.

Ran came too and smiled at him before sitting next to him.

"I hope you like pizza, I mean... Everybody loves it right?"

"Yeah. No problem with that don't worry." Takemichi simply said as he took one slice of the pizza.

Ran also took one and they started eating in silence.
But, the silence quickly broke when Ran asked Takemichi how he was feeling. About all the things that happened tonight in a mission they did, and also in general.

They never really talked a lot, these two are never alone together or worry about each other that's maybe why...

Takemichi didn't say a thing first, he was still eating his slice of pizza and then looked at Ran: "I'm okay I guess. I feel more and more tired these days... But I'm still doing fine."

"That's good to hear!... Uhm, do you mind if I ask ya why you seem in a bad mood these months?"

Takemichi frowned a bit and asked what he meant by that.

Ran immediately coughed and tried to say it in another way: "I mean--- You seem more cold then the other times...! I don't think it's bad in missions and all, you improved a lot actually! You can even kill without feeling anything!"

Takemichi was getting more and more annoyed by Ran's words, he sighed.

But Ran immediately talked back: "I'm sorry, I wanted to see you more happy here then in missions y'know? Like before!"

"I think I had enough of faking my happiness that's all." Takemichi just said as he looked right to Ran's eyes.
"But I'm still by Mikey's side after all. I will try to be more myself then."

"Oh! N-No... Actually, you don't need to, it's understandable after... All this mess that happened to you. But I just want you to feel better with us that's all!" Ran smiled.

The other executives were also more and more open and close to Takemichi since he didn't leave and since the incident.
He changed that's maybe why too.

After finishing the pizza in silence again, Takemichi thanked Ran for inviting him eating a dinner and told him goodnight.

"W-Wait!"

"Mhm? What?" Takemichi said before leaving.

Ran took something out of his pocket and gave it to Takemichi: "It's a gift that Rindo wanted to gave you. He is a coward that's why he wanted me to give you instead of him haha!"

It was a little box, Takemichi took it and smiled: "Thanks. I will see later. Bye bye Ran."

And then he walked away to his room.

Ran looked at him go and then closed his door: "Speaking of him, where the fuck he is?? He told me he was going somewhere but... I don't remember... Anyways...!"

Meanwhile in the hallways, Takemichi was still walking towards his room as he looked at the tiny box. He was wondering why Rindo would give him something and what was inside of it...

"What's that?"

Takemichi looked infront of him and saw Sanzu asking the question.

"Nothing. Go away."

"Hey!! Don't make me mad or scream...!!! Mikey is already sleeping! Just lemme see what is it!"

"Why you want to know?" Takemichi started to get angry and hide the box behind his back.

"I saw you coming out of Ran's room, that's why I'm suspecting something!" Sanzu's excuse was very bad but he still tried.

Takemichi just rolled his eyes and explained him that he ate dinner with him that was all and then walked past Sanzu.

But that didn't worked, Sanzu f
grabbed Takemichi's hand and tried to took the box.

"Let me go you freak!!"

"Not until you show me the box!!"

"OKAY FINE!" Takemichi yelled and Sanzu let him go by surprise.

He opened the box quickly and angrily: "You're such a child! Always acting childishly!!!"

"Me?! Look for what you were fighting for! Ear... Earrings?!..." Sanzu said a bit confused.

Takemichi took the earrings that were inside and looked at them closely.

They were very beautiful, but why would Rindo give them to him? That's why question... Well, Takemichi will still wear them tomorrow!

"They are cute." Sanzu said.

"I know. That's my gift. Now go the fuck away."

"Pfff! I was about to go anyways, asshole!" Sanzu rolled his eyes and slowly walked away.

Takemichi just sighed of tiredness and walked to his room too.

He finally close the door behind him and went immediately sleeping. Of course, he changed his clothes first and then went.

It was a normal day today again for him... It was his daily life right now... Going into missions, at night especially, it was most of the time always with Ran, Rindo, Sanzu and Koko.

But a part of him was feeling very sad even if he was looking dead inside...

Bonten's principal building, 8am...

A new day was about to start again for Takemichi...!

He hoped for a good one today too...

As Takemichi was preparing himself, someone knocked at his door. He yelled to enter, he just had to put his shirt on.

It was Takeomi, he is always coming for telling him if there's something to do in the journey.

"Hey Takemichi, how are you doing tod- Oh gosh-- Put a shirt back the next time please...!!!" Takeomi sighed as he turned around quickly and looked away.

"It's not a big deal, just a shirt. Anyways, I'm ready now what is it now?" Takemichi said as he put his new earrings.

"Well, today there's nothing new actually... Except maybe a party but uhm, I know you hate parties..."

"You're right, I hate them. Nothing more?"

Takeomi shook his head as he let Takemichi get out of his room.

He still told him some advices, about life in general or about his health. Since the incident, Takeomi tries to help Takemichi more and more with his mental health especially.

Takemichi smiled at him when he finished talking and then hugged him.

Takemichi said that Takeomi was a great father figure for him and he was angry to see how Sanzu, his brother, was behaving with him.

Takeomi look away while hugging Takemichi and sighed. He doesn't the story. He just told him that their relationship is complicated that's all.

After that, Takeomi needed to go dealing with something outside so he say goodbye and go to the stairs.

Takemichi also need to go down for seeing if his package came. He was waiting for something to come, a new game.
Yeah, since he have a bit of power in Bonten now, he made a room especially for games and that's why he is always buying all the times new ones.

As he was walking down the stairs, he looked outside the window of the building, but didn't see a thing, not a box.

"Awww man...! I'm waiting so long for this game...! I even pre-ordered it!" Takemichi sighed of sadness and walked to the stairs again.

As he walked, the secretary saw him and announced to Takemichi that Kakucho was searching for him.

So Takemichi nodded and walked faster, wondering why he wanted to see him...

Arriving to the floor he needed, he admired himself in the mirror of the hallway, he was arranging his hair.
Ran and Rindou were there too, they walked to the elevator and Rindo took pictures of Takemichi cause his poses were funny.

"You look like a clown y'know? Haha!!!" Rindo laughed.

"Huh?! What the hell?! I'm just perfect that's why you're jealous!" Takemichi said proudly.

Rindo stopped taking photos and rolled his eyes annoyed: "Whatever!..."

But Takemichi remembered that he gave him the earrings too! He immediately told him that they were fabulous as he showed them.

Rindo was confused: "Huh? It's not my gift! Who to you that?!" he blushed of embrassement meanwhile his big brother was trying not laugh out loud.

"Sorry...!! It was more funny that way HAHA!!!" Ran laughed.

"YOU ASSHOLE!! IT'S MIKEY WHO WANTED TO GAVE THEM TO YOU!! And since he didn't had time yesterday, he told me to give them to you...!"

"But instead he gave them to me, cause he is always lazy!" Ran smiled innocently.

"Shut the fuck up...!!!" Rindo said angrily.

Takemichi just giggled a bit and thanked anyway.

When Takemichi tried to walked away, he actually walked on his shoes laces and fell on the floor. Rindo immediately took pictures again while Ran was laughing at him.

He fell right on the face. That must hurt a lot...!

They ran away quickly to the elevator, laughing like maniacs...!

"What the fuck...! What's wrong with them?!" Takemichi said to himself as he tried to get up, a bit bleeding on his nose.
"Taking pictures and laughing at me doesn't help...!"

After that, he also met Kanji who was about to take the elevator but Takemichi blocked him, so he apologized and ran away quickly, he was cold...! And scary anyways---!

He was finally came infront of Kakucho's room, but once again, someone walked past him. It was Koko who came behind him and asked what he was doing there and if he was okay but in a sassy tone of voice.

"Heyyy Michi!!~ What are youuuu doing her babe?"

"Kakucho wanted to meet me. That's literally all Koko."

"Oooh! I see okay okay... Already in the morning huh?~~" Koko laughed as he walked away.

"WHAT THE-- WHAT Y'ALL TOOK TODAY HUH?!" Takemichi screamed and was red like a tomato now, from embrassement.

Takemichi just took a deep breath and say nothing but Koko yelled stop as Kanji got finally inside the elevator and he ran to take it too. Koko put his foot on the elevator's door and managed to get inside

"Ouch ouch ouch!! You could've help!!!" Koko say in pain and anger now.

"Not my problem." Kanji just say, trying not to laugh.

After all that mess, Takemichi was finally able to knock at the door but at the moment he was about to, Izana got out of Kakucho's room, a bit dizzy and with Kakucho's jacket he looked mad at Takemichi immediately and then walked away like the king he was.

Kakucho: "You came."

"A-Ah! Uhm... Yeah you needed to meet me?" Takemichi said still a bit confused.

"Yea. Sorry, Izana was drunk last night and needed some assistance. Come in" Kakucho explained as he let Takemichi come inside.

Takemichi thanked him and got inside the room.

Kakucho closed the door and started the conversation right away: "So, how you feeling?"

"If it's for talking about my feelings, I'm out!" Takemichi turned away BUT kaku took his wrist and dragged him closer to him.
"Yo, yo, yo!!! Kaku-chan wait!!!"

Kakucho then took both of Takemichi's hand and looked right into his eyes: "Don't lie. You're always hiding yorh feelings. Since you came yesterday, I needed to ask you this. So?"

"Okay okay fine!! But please, let me go and let's just sit and... Talk to whatever!" Takemichi said as he tried to not look at Kakucho.

Kakucho let him and sat down on a chair.

Takemichi sat down infront of him and sighed, he didn't wanted to tell his feelings, he doesn't feel comfortable with anyone even Mikey to talk about that topic. But here he is...!

Always keeping to himself since that day... That's really hard for him actually and it's understandable.

Kakucho tried to gave him something to drink or eat for starting but Takemichi declined and just was trying to figuring out how he will tell what he feels.

Well, Takemichi won't tell a lot but he knows that Kakucho won't let him go that easily that's why he is getting nervous.

"U-Uhm... So... What do you wanna know?" Takemichi asked nervously.

"Well... You're still alright here?" Kakucho answered.

"Suuure. I am. I don't have any choices anyways hehe!... And I decided to live that way. That's all."

Kakucho knew that already, but he wanted to know how Takemichi was feeling in his head, his mind.

"I know you're a bit... Lost in your mind right now... But, I really want to help you too. You were here for me too and I want to help you, Takemichi." Kakucho said seriously.

Takemichi wasn't feeling well, he needed to go he said and so, he got up and was about to go, but Kakucho immediately stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"What the... Let me Kakucho! I'm not feeling the need to tell you how I feel right now!!" Takemichi said as he tried to kick Kakucho off of him. He didn't looked at Kakucho's eyes, just down as he tried to not cry.

But Kakucho didn't let him go that easily, he wanted to help and know more about Takemichi, for helping him.

Takemichi suddenly looked up at Kakucho who stopped him to struggle: "Please...! I just need you to... To tell me if you feel anything negative. Okay?"

Takemichi just sniffed, and nodded: "A-Alright... Can I go now... Please?"

Kakucho let Takemichi's wrists, it was a bit red because of Kakucho's grib and he noticed: "I-I'm so sorry I did that...! Do you need-"

But Takemichi just hugged Kakucho real quick and then left the room without letting the time for Kakucho to proceed what happened.

As Takemichi closed the door behind him, he sighed exhausted and felt bad for Kakucho who just tried to help him, but still...

"I'm such an horrible person..." he said to himself.

"Were you in Kakucho's room?"

"Huh?" Takemichi turned his head to the left side and saw Mikey walking towards him with a taiyaki in his hand.

"A-Ah... Yeah." Takemichi just said.

Mikey looked at Takemichi from down to up and noticed his wrists: "Did you two fought or did something else?" Mikey asked as he was eating his food.

"Wh-What?! No I mean-- It was a bit complicated that's all...! Sorry..." Takemichi said as he looked away.

Mikey just rolled his eyes and announced him that today was a free day, so he can go have a fun but he needed to see someone before, someone who is collaborating with Bonten now...

"Oh no not him...! Mikey!!"

To be continued...

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
First chapter done!! :D
I have so many ideas for the rest of the story so stay tuned!! ;3
I hope y'all liked this one and see ya next week for the new chapter :)

Words: 3488
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 25.2K 49
Working late nights tired you, but you never wished for it to change. But devils under the name of Bonten decided to intertwine your fate with their...
846K 46.1K 75
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
19.8K 869 7
My own AU Mitake (Mikey x Takemichi) This AU happened at the Bonten arc. The dead characters here are the ones from canon until the 3 deity war and t...
11.9K 333 11
Takemichi x Sanzu (This is mainly during Bonten, also blonde Takemichi through all) Takemichi was a lovely and bright child but he's parents never li...