Fin

By HarleyRush

Marinley is a different kind of Mermaid. She prefers the company of sharks and spends her time protecting se... More

Prologue: Mermaid Money
Chapter 1: Mouth of Teeth
Chapter 2: Shark Ridge
Chapter 3: Speak of the Devil
Chapter 4: Do I Correct Him?
Chapter 5: I Think Mermaids are Overrated
Chapter 6: Marinley Has a Crush on a Human
Chapter 7: Space Cadet
Chapter 8: Illumia Cove
Chapter 9: Green Slime
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Fighter
Chapter 12: Fuck You God
Chapter 13: Jessica Alba
Chapter 14: Pirate Ship
Chapter 15: Haha...Tail.
Chapter 16: Seviran
Chapter 17: Grow a Fucking Tail
Chapter 18: Be Closer to You and the Sea
Chapter 19: Family Isn't Blood, It's Love.
Chapter 20: For Once, Keep Your Mouth Shut.

Hey Bitch. Get Ready to Get Fucking ROCKED!

44 3 0
By HarleyRush

To the person on novelhd stealing my shit I just want you to know you fucked with the wrong person.

I have friends that can trace ip addresses and I will find you and RUIN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THOSE AROUND YOU!

You have ONE CHANCE to take my books down before I find you and beat your ass so bad you'll need a fucking wheelchair.

You not only messed with a crazy white bitch but you messed with a crazy white bitch that has no morals and isn't afraid to destroy you, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else you've come in contact with for your entire life.

I will sue you and take your house, your car, your money, and everything you own.

I will have you fired from your job, and do everything I can to ruin your life and force you into be a homeless piece of shit with nothing to their name.

You have ONE MONTH to take my books down or I'm coming for you.

And I won't stop until you're left with NOTHING like you fucking deserve.

So.

Taking my books I spent over five years working on is bullshit and shows just how big of a lazy piece of shit you are.

You're done.

Was it worth it?

You're about to lose everything.

I would take me very seriously.

One month.

That's all you got before I come for you.

And I won't stop until you're left with nothing.

Have a good day you stupid cunt (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 183 37
"Thank you for saving my niece and nephew." said Eric. "You're welcome." I replied. *** Adam lives deep in the sea. He loves to trick sailors down t...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
84 3 3
Curious mermaid Marinette comes across Adrien's boat. Intrigued human Adrien interacts with her. Nothing can go wrong... right? *MLB* | *Mermaid Mari...
268 39 28
As a young boy, Patrick's entire life was the sea. Until tragedy struck and forced him to leave behind all he knew. Left with only a small glimmer of...