Hide & Seek Marriage (Complet...

By AngelTweet

Two strangers or Two Soulmates One is Fire other is Water. One is emotional other is over practical. One enjo... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Epilogue

Chapter - 42

9.5K 593 139
By AngelTweet

"Reva, I heard, Swara is coming to India along with her Richie Rich Canadian Husband." One of the society's neighbour asked Reva.

"Yes she is coming tomorrow for three weeks. Sanskar is also coming with her. We got possession of her new flat so we wanted to do some puja. That's why she is coming."

"Ohh that's such a great. She is blessings for you." Other one praised.

"Yes you all must be proud of her."

"Yes we are."

"So will you be shifting to that new house?"

"Let's see. Shona wants us to move there and put this home on rent. We have not decided anything yet."

Saying this Reva bid bye to her friends to enter inside building.

"Sumitra, I thought it was Nikhil's flat. And..." One more lady from society asked Sumitra who overheard earlier conversations.

"I don't want to talk about them." Sumitra left twitching her nose. She was aware of consequences for badmouthing Mehra family.

Earlier, when her son informed about Swara's marriage with Sanskar. She went on badmouthing about it in their neighbourhood. When Reva and Anurag came back from Toronto, they faced tough time in handling society people as well their relatives.

Anurag and Reva kept it as secret, not wanting to bother their daughter. But they could not hide it from their son-in-law.

Sanskar had already asked his security team to keep eyes on the Mehra family members for their safety, once they went back.

One fine morning, Sumitra and her family received court notice, that if she badmouth about Swara or any of Mehra family member then she will have to face huge amount as defamation claim. Order strictly stated, her family should maintain distance with Mehra's.

When Swara got to know about it from Rohan, she confronted Sanskar, who just shrugged his shoulders saying, "You always read my mind so try this time as well."

Next day early morning, Swara and Sanskar were standing at the door step and Reva performing their Aarti.

"Come. Come inside both of you."

"Welcome home Shona. Welcome Sanskar."

"Papa" Swara threw herself on her father.

"Di"

It was gala time for Mehra family. It was long lasting family reunion for them.

Sanskar was looking at them with small smile. His eyes were fixed on Swara as usual.

Even after 6 months from his actual marriage with Swara, she took away his breath with one bright smile.

"What are you doing there? Come here" Anurag pulled Sanskar in their family moment.

Sanskar's eyes suddenly turned moist in a moment joining them on family hug.

"Does she give you any hard time?" After long time they all settled and Rohan murmured to his brother-in-law.

His sister was helping her mother in-spite of her mother's reluctance.

"Who?"

"My Hitler Di" he whispered.

Sanskar smiled at his teasings remembering how many nicknames Swara had given to him over last one and half year.

It was such a small house with bare minimum necessities compared to his lavish and huge penthouse. But, he himself did not understand why his heart was overflowing with warm feelings.

'Is this what they call it as family?'

"Yes that's right. This is called as home." Swara gave him his black coffee.

'I wish we can have it as always.'

"Your wish is granted" she winked at him while turning.

'Jesus please enlighten me and tell me how she reads my mind?'

"I told you that's top secret" Her laughing sound earned narrowed eyes from her husband.

"What was that?" Rohan was clueless.

"You sister has some supernatural powers." He mumbled shaking his head.

They spend entire day together. Though Sanskar was silent spectator most of the time. He was at peace looking at his wife. Happiness was oozing out from her eyes.

For the first time in his life, he was experiencing such warm family moments.

Reva made all his favourite food and made him eat more than his regular appetite.

He cursed his wife for not supporting him even after reading about his inner thoughts.

It was night, "Shona you and Sanskar take bedroom."

"Why Ma? There is bed in bedroom. And you..."

"No. No Shona. Look at him he is already sweating from the morning. Let him have peaceful sleep. Also we have bought new AC in that room. He will be comfortable."

"But Papa..."

"No you have to listen."

It was hard for them to make their Richie rich son-in-law comfortable in their small house unaware of the fact that he was happy, satisfied and relaxed beyond their imagination.

"Ma, you have knee pain. You cannot sleep on the floor. Me and Sanskar will adjust in hall with Rohan."

"She is right Uncle. We will adjust over here."

After lot of back and forth, Sanskar and Swara locked Anurag and Reva in room and settled down in the hall along with Rohan.

Swara brought Malai Kulfi for three of them and Rohan brought the Pandora box of their childhood pictures to show it to Sanskar.

"Rohan please no"

"I hate you Rohan"

"I will kill you Rohan"

Swara was screaming her lungs out at her younger brother when he was showing their NOT SO good memories to Sanskar.

On the other hand Sanskar had tough time to control his laughter and at the same time saving his brother in law from getting murdered from his wife's hands.

'I seriously need be cautious around her. She is too dangerouse.' He took a mental note.

"Shut up" He lowered his eyes when Swara snapped at him.

After long night they went to bed.

"Thank you" Sanskar whispered in Swara's ears whereas her lips stretched with small smile.

He kissed her cheeks.

"Sleep. Rohan is there."

Sanskar rolled his eyes before slipping into deep slumber with small smile on his face remembering all events happened over the day.

A week later, they performed puja for their new home and finally Swara and Sanskar was successful to convince Anurag and Reva to move their residence to new apartment.

"I am going for a walk" Sanskar saw his mother in law getting up early in the morning. He was always an early bird.

"Do you want to join?" She asked him passing his black coffee.

Rest members of their family was still sleeping.

"Are you ok? I mean... If you don't mind... I will" Sanskar replied innocently.

"Why will I mind?" Reva ruffled his hairs. "Come let's go."

This became their routine for morning walk. Sanskar used to be silent but Reva was talkative for most of the time.

His wife was truly replica of her mother.

These three weeks were magical for Swara and Sanskar. Every day increased his bondings with Anurag and Reva. There were visible changes between their relation.

Swara was content looking at Sanskar enjoying and jelling with her family.

'Thank you Kanhaji, Thank you so much for bringing this beautiful day in my life. I know you love me so much. And I love you too.'

'But little less than Sanskar'

"Di learned to drive a car?" It was a question from Rohan. He got opportunity when Swara went to place an order at counter.

Today, all three of them went to eat chat, though it was hard time for Sanskar but he was still enjoying his time.

"Yes" Sanskar replied.

"You know she had road fear. She never learnt to ride a bicycle also."

Sanskar gave quick nod.

"It's shocking. How did you convince her?"

"I used her weak-point" Sanskar pressed his lips.

Confusion was all over Rohan's face.

"Why to waste money? I told her if she is not learning then I have to appoint new driver for her. And of course, there will be increase in expenses as we need to pay him salary."

"You hit the bullseye"

They both were laughing giving hi-fi to each other.

'Are they teasing me again?' Swara scrunched her eyebrows looking at them from far.

Rohan became Sanskar's friend, younger brother or even crime partner for teasing Swara.

Three week later, after taking promise from her parents to come to Canada, Swara boarded a plane for her back journey.

It was decided Anurag and Reva will be in Canada for 6 months of the year and remaining they will stay in India.

It's been two more months they were back in Canada, Swara was lost in her own thoughts looking at calendar.

She remembered Granny's words. 'From that day, Sanskar never celebrated his birthday. He hates it if anybody wishes him on this day. He just locks himself in the room.'

"Hey Kanhaji, I want to celebrate his birthday. I want to wish him. I don't want him to be upset on this special day. Please do something." She folded her hands in front of Kanhaji's idol.

Sanskar knew his wife was devotee of Kanhaji, even though he was atheist, he valued her beliefs and that's the reason for small Kanhaji's temple in their penthouse.

It was just one day for Sanskar's birthday, Swara was observing him. He had become silent over past few days. He drowned himself in office work.

"Sanskar breakfast?"

"Yes coming"

"Sanskar what are your plans for tomorrow?" Swara carefully broached topic.

"I am busy Swara."

"Ok"

That was the end of their discussions.

True to Granny's words, Sanskar came back very late on his birthday eve. Swara was waiting for him but he kept himself busy in his back to back meetings in study room.

"Sanskar, It's 12. I am waiting for dinner. Are you coming?" Swara asked standing on doorstep of study room.

"No Swara, I am busy. You go ahead." He did not match his red swollen eyes with hers.

She took a step inside and moved to his side.

She kept one envelop on his desk.

"What's this?"

She bent and gave quick peck on his lips.

"Happy Birthday"

He moved back with cold and rigid face.

"I want to stay alone. Please." He turned to other side.

She gulped audibly.

"This is your birthday gift Sanskar." Her wet voice gave a pang to hi heart. She pointed at envelop and stared at him for moments before leaving.

'Shit I made her upset. I made her cry. I am sorry Frozen' He stared at her retrieving figure. He closed his burning eyes in frustration.

'She just wanted to wish me. But this is a worst day of my life. I wish this day never comes. Even though I try my best to overcome I can't on this day. Those horrible memories still haunts me. What should I do?'

He thought to talk to her but then his eyes landed on the envelop, it has beautiful cursive handwriting.

'Let's enjoy our Childhood together'

He opened it to see one paper. His eyes landed on one word 'POSITIVE'

It took few moments for him to grasp every thing.

"She is pregnant"

He ran out of the room. She was standing in the temple area.

"Swara this is true?" He turned her towards him showing her the paper.

She just nodded her head in agreement.

"When?"

"In morning, I got my reports."

"Is everything fine? Are you ok?" He cupped her face.

"Yes. Doctors asked me to come for full check up tomorrow."

"I will be with you." He kissed her forehead.

"Are you happy Sanskar?"

"Of course, this is the best day of my life." He wrapped her in his embrace.

Finally, he was smiling on his special day, forgetting every painful moment.

"Mine too."
****************************************
Epilogue part -3 coming soon

Please do vote and comment if you like this journey of Swasan.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.4K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
910K 58.6K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
48.9K 1.5K 24
❝ HE LAUGHS AT HER EYES, AT HER SMILE, AT THE GLASSES ON HER FACE ❞ in which walker scobell falls for his best friend while she falls for him harder ...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...