Heimat

By Spandyyy

Heimat- A place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homela... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 21

41 7 5
By Spandyyy

A week later...

"Yah Kim Namjoon! Let go of me!" Seokjin squealed as the alpha held onto him tight, knocking off his breath. Namjoon grumbled incoherently in his neck and tightened his grip, pulling him impossibly closer. 

He purred as the alpha placed a long kiss on his neck, sending tingles up his spine, his wolf trotting happily. "Hey" Seokjin whispered softly, stroking the other's hair, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to leave you". 

"But still" Namjoon mumbled in his neck, raising his head to look at him. Seokjin saw the lingering guilt in his eyes, the one which had been worrying his alpha for a while now.

Namjoon brushed a strand of hair behind his ear, hand making way to cup Seokjin's cheek, the omega immediately leaning into his touch. "I'm sorry I-". He was cut off by lips pressing onto his own, preventing him from speaking anything. 

"Seok-"

Again, Seokjin kissed him, shutting him up. He pulled away, gazing at Namjoon. "Don't say sorry. It wasn't your fault. We're past it now. I'm not mad at you and neither am I upset. Stop overthinking about it" he said, eyes gently raking the alpha's features. Namjoon hesitantly nodded, not entirely convinced but pushing away the thoughts for the moment.

Cupping his face, he pulled him closer, cutting off the space between them. He had been craving for the sweet taste, the omega merrily melting into the kiss with a small sigh. His hand snaked to the back of his head, where the fingers played with the hair, massaging his scalp from time to time. 

Namjoon tilted his head for better access, biting gently into Seokjin's lower lips, the omega gasping in response. Taking this opportunity, he plunged his tongue into the other's mouth, enjoying the way Seokjin's grip tightened around him. 

Their tongues engaged in a sweet war, which Namjoon eventually won, taking his time exploring the cavern, the sweetness making him dizzy. They pulled away only when they were in need of air, placing their foreheads against each other's, eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Namjoon pushed him against a tree, mouth immediately latching onto his neck, leaving uncoordinated kisses on his jaw, humming as he felt the sweet scent spike. He pulled away the scarf, exposing the rest of neck, Seokjin shivering when he felt the cold. 

The omega tilted his head, giving the alpha more access, moaning softly when he bit the earlobe, shooting sparks through his body, making him weak in the knees. He squeaked when Namjoon bit the skin below his ear, breath ragged, hands holding tight onto the bark of the tree behind him. The alpha pulled at his collar, exposing some of his shoulder, pressing kisses all over the soft skin. 

Seokjin's body turned hotter with every touch of the lips, biting at his lips to muffle his moans, whimpering when the knight licked a long fat strip from the junction of neck and shoulder, up to his ear. He was losing his mind at how good it felt, Namjoon's scent arousing him further.

His hands went up, pressing onto the other's chest, pushing him away. "Not now.." he mumbled, breath heavy, eyes coated with lust much like the alpha's. They kissed once again, a soft kiss unlike the one they just shared, both enjoying the other's presence, allowing themselves to calm down. Seokjin found himself blushing, insides twisting with butterflies as he held the alpha close to him, head placed on his shoulder. 

Overcome by shyness, he kept his gaze on the ground when he pulled back, Namjoon gently tilting his face up. His blue omega eyes, met the alpha's, who was smiling down at him, dimples poking out. His finger poked it, giggling the slightest when the alpha's smile widened. 

It was cold as the winter had come, snowing for the first time just a day ago. Even though it was cold, Seokjin felt warm and fuzzy on the inside whenever Namjoon kissed him or held his hand.

"Want to go for a walk?" he asked, to which Seokjin agreed, wanting to spend more time together. Fingers laced together they walked through the greenery, crossing the river before making their way deeper into the woods.

Seokjin skipped in front of him, swinging around the trees, zig-zaging his way through them. "What if I say..." he began, the omega turning towards him, now walking backwards, hands behind his back. "If I say that I'm in love with you and you're the only one I'll ever want, how will you reply?" he asked.

The omega smiled at him, a mischievous smile. "I'd say, that if you had said it, a little more beautifully, if you'd have spoken it with a bit of drama, it would have been better" he said, laughing when the alpha dumbly stared at him.

"Oh so you want to challenge me?"

Namjoon thought for a few seconds. "What if I say whenever I see you, you seem to be new. That your lips are flower petals, That your eyes are shining fireflies. What will you reply if I say that this beautiful face is like the moon?" he asked again, smirking. He had him this time for sure.

But Seokjin came right back at him. "I'd tell you not to call me the moon even by mistake. There are so many spots on the moon. Don't call me a flower, they wither, nor call me a firefly as they get lost in the night. These are old things. If you have to tell me these things, say them a little more beautifully, with a bit of drama and it would be better. Namjoon eyebrows curved inwards at the words. He pouted towards the omega, who simply laughed at his expression and skipped ahead.

Seokjin had walked a good distance before turning around at the silence from his alpha. To his surprise, he was no longer behind him. He retraced his steps on the path they had taken to see him gazing absentmindedly among the trees. 

Embracing him from the back, he placed his head on the shoulders, looking in the direction his lover did. "What are you thinking?" he asked. "What if say...." Namjoon began, turning towards him, a glint in his eyes.

" If I say, that I am confused after listening to you, how do I tell you. You don't seem to like anything, you don't even admit what is true. If I ask, why don't you know that I love you too, What would you say?". Seokjin's eyes widened, a smile replacing the pout. Seokjin let go and stood infront of him, holding his hands. " I'd say.... that my heart says, that we have to be together. This is in both of our hearts, right? Then why say it? As long as we know we love each other, words don't have to express everything. The eyes and silence speaks louder than words" he whispered as the alpha grinned.

Pecking him on the lips, Namjoon pulled out the pin he bought for his omega. It was made of silver a full moon surrounded with green leaves. The moment his eyes fell on the pin, he knew it belonged to his omega. He gently parted the hair, sliding the pin upwards, pressing slightly to secure it in it's place. "Happy Birthday my love". Seokjin gasped, fingers feeling the gift that Namjoon gave him. "You remembered!"

"Of course I did! I've remembered all along haven't I? Even when you were gone, for nine years I sat near our place on this day, thinking about the time we spent together" the knight answered. Seokjin looked touched, managing a small smile, eyes brimming with emotion. "Thank you. You really didn't have t-". 

"Oh shut up will you! You're my lover now. I'm allowed to pamper you as much as I want. No arguments" he muttered, laughing when the latter burst into giggles. "Okay but don't spoil me too much" he said between giggles. Namjoon brought his hands up, kissing them tenderly making him blush.

"I wrote something for you...". Seokjin's eyes immediately brightened. "I want to hear it!"

When you are around, I can feel my heartbeat fast.

I never want to loose this feeling, Don't ever want to let you go.

I knew the day we met, that we were meant to be.

I never thought I'd find someone to love forever.

But baby with you, Forever is never enough

"I met you as an innocent young boy who did not have any friends. You were my first best friend. The friend who listened to me, the one who supported me and the first one to accept me the way I was. Even during my teenage, when I was a reckless kid with anger issues, you held me when I needed you, scolded me when I needed it and guided me when I was lost. They are so many important people in my life Seokjin, and one of them is you, dare I say, probably the most important one. There are parts of me that no one understands better than you. I fell in love with you when we met again, and continue to fall a little more with every passing and I know now that I do not want this feeling to stop". 

"Namjoon?" Seokjin said in a small voice.

"I want to be with you. Not just now, but for eternity. I want to love you, build a family with you and grow old with you. I don't want to part from you, ever. Will you give me a chance my love? Can I have the honor of making you my mate? Will you marry me Seokjin?" he asked, observing the expressions on the other's face.

Seokjin was at the loss of words. He was blown away by the sincere words that Namjoon spoke. He felt tears running down his cheeks when Namjoon rushed to with them, wearing a concerned look. He felt overwhelmed with emotions at the confession which made his heart flutter. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked softly. Maybe he had pushed the omega too fast, maybe he wasn't ready for it.

His words were caught in his throat, so Seokjin looked up at the alpha and nodded. "Yes" he whispered finally. "I will marry you Kim Namjoon". The alpha smiled, a tear running down his cheek. "I love you" he said pulling him into a hug. Seokjin gladly returned it, arms tightening around him. 

"I love you too". That moment, felt surreal. Almost dream like, something that Seokjin had believed would never happen. Yet here they were. Him and Namjoon, now beginning a new chapter in their lives as mates.

He cried in Namjoon's arms that day, too overcome by emotion and the alpha held him through all. There will be times where they would have disagreements, they would fight but Seokjin knew one thing for sure, that this love will never fade away. 

It was something strong, much stronger than what they spoke about. Something which tied their souls together. Seokjin couldn't help wonder it as destiny. They were bound to end this way from the start and he was grateful to be blessed with a man who loved him for who he was. No just his face.

Seokjin had finally met his the one.

The day passed by in a blur. It was late at night when the lovers began their return journey after a scrumptious dinner at Yoongi's, celebrating along with the others. Yoongi and Jimin would not stop teasing them, both shying away at the words, happy to finally be close in public eye. Both were aware of the stares directed towards them and there was no doubt that the news will pass around like wildfire. Even so, they decided to ignore them, wanting to enjoy the night with their close friends who congratulated them endlessly.

"I'm glad you finally took a day off. You've been occupied lately. Both of you" Taehyung noted, the other two nodding grimly. "The situation at the borders don't seem to be getting any better. In fact, the rebels are getting bolder now. If this continues, we'll have to intervene. It could lead to a complete war as it is very likely that the rebels are being funded by the neighboring kingdoms".

"I hope that doesn't happen. War never brings anything good with it, only death and destruction" Taehyung muttered. "But we really can't do anything about it, if the general commands us to, then we must go too war" Namjoon responded.

"Anyways, enough of that serious talk! I'm happy for you man!" Hoseok grinned, patting him on the back. Namjoon mirrored it, "And what about you? When are you making your move huh?" he asked, wriggling his eyebrows making Taehyung laugh. 

"Not yet I guess. We're really happy as we are, I think we'll wait a little more. Plus I don't think I'm ready to take the leap right now. I'll wait for the right time" Hobi answered with a smile. "Ah it's cool man. Take your time. And you Taehyung-ssi?" he said, turning towards his cousin. Taehyung gave him a sheepish smile. 

"Still working on it".

"Oh Come on Tae!" the elder ones chorused. "Are you waiting for the entire capital to find out that you both like each other?" Hoseok muttered. "It's not that- Wait! What do you mean we both? Jimin likes me too?"

"Of course you idiot" Namjoon said, rolling his eyes. "How do you know that?" Taehyung countered. "Everyone except the both of you know that you both have feelings for each other! Now go do something about it!" Namjoon exclaimed, laughing when the boy blushed.

The bid their farewells, the couple making their way back home together. It was a little late in the night so Namjoon had insisted to drop him off, partly because he was worried about his safety and partly because he wanted to spend some more time with his omega before parting for the time being. Fingers laced together walked closely, shoulders brushing against each other's, a comfortable silence surrounding them.

The alpha then insisted on giving Seokjin a piggyback ride halfway because the omega was maybe a tiny little bit tipsy with all the alcohol (Even when he insisted he wasn't), swaying on his feet. 

Besides, he loved it when Seokjin pressed his cheek on the back of his neck, pressing a kiss occasionally. There was no rush to return home, now that they were together, so they took their time, playing around a little, jumping on the roads, stopping by to admire the violets under the torches outside houses.

Seokjin extended his fingers from behind Namjoon's head, making it seem like he had two horns jutting out of his head. The alpha noticed it and smiled endearingly as the omega burst into giggles again, calling Namjoon a devil teasingly.

"Oh honey I wonder how you're going to handle it when the devil inside really comes out to play" he said, smirking when the omega caught on, making him blush and look away.

Namjoon let Seokjin down when they stood in front of his gate, giving one last, quick good night kiss. "I love you" he reminded his again to which the omega smiled. His tipsy state made him extra adorable when he smiled with those heavy eyes. 

The alpha could barely contain himself from peppering kisses all over face, only wanting to hear those giggles again. "I love you too..." the omega whispered. "Soooooo much" he said his arms spreading wide apart, as far as he could manage, giving Namjoon a cute smile.

Placing a kiss on his forehead, he gestured the omega towards the door, the latter pouting and holding onto him harder. "Stayy for more timee pleaseee" he whined, not wanting let go. "I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Namjoon assured him. "Get some rest now, you've had a long tiring day" his urged him.

Seokjin relented, reluctantly stepping away before running towards the door, giving Namjoon a flying kiss before disappearing behind it.

Thank you so much for reading guys! What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments section and don't forget to vote and share!

See you in the next chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
943K 54.4K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
34.1K 1.7K 38
In a world where you feel everything your soulmate feels.Every injury you get your soulmate gets it too.Jungkook's soulmate has always gotten him int...
216K 11.4K 41
❝ it is all the same, kim namjoon will love her, and he will love him. at least that is as clear as the moon in the nighttime and as the sun in the d...