๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

Oleh liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." Lebih Banyak

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

14.1K 422 77
Oleh liyahwritesss

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 3ʀᴅ

"You look so good," Nai said she used the lint brush to get extra threads off my shirt.

We went to the dinner that my dad threw for me. I met my dad's girlfriend. She was cool I guess.

Her name was Rene or something like that. I think they really like each other so they may or may not work out.

I was now going to the club with the boys. It was like a nightclub, not a strip club. I'm just going to have some drinks and shit with my boys.

I should be home in a couple of hours.

"Have fun, Baby," Nai said as I was about to walked out the door.

"I will," I said as I bent down to kiss her.

"Be safe. And I love you."

"I love you too."

I got in the car with Meechie, Marco, and Fats. Then we started our way to the club.

♕♕♕

"You gotta quit being so damn violent," Marco said to me as we sat in the E.R.

"He started the shit."

Okay, look, Y'all. I broke my hand from fighting in the club.

The dude started with me first. I beat his ass and then I hit my hand on something like really really hard.

Nai is be a little upset I already know. Meechie a fucking snitch and he told on me.

Even though I would've went home in a cast and she would've known anyway, I still ain't want him to tell on me.

I'm a little drunk and my hand hurt like a bitch, but it ain't nothing I can't handle.

I'm on FaceTime with Nai and she's lecturing me.

"Babe, he started it."

"It doesn't matter, Sin. You need to start letting some things go."

"I can't let it go."

"You can. You're 24 now and you're not a child, I need you to act like it. Just let it go sometimes, okay?"

"Okay."

"Sincere Houston!" the doctor called me back.

"I'ma talk to you when I get home, alright?"

"Alright," she said and then hung up.

♕♕♕

"Aww, look at my poor baby in a cast," Nai said as I walked in her room and chuckled.

I was still feeling a little tipsy, but it wasn't nothing serious. Nai kissed my face as I sat on the bed beside her.

"You had a rough night?"

"Mhmm."

"That's what you get for fighting everybody."

"It wasn't even when I fought him. It was more like after I fought him and I was mad because that bitch tried me and I hit my hand on something."

"Are you sure that's what fractured your hand?"

"I don't know. I was kind of out of it."

"You probably broke it while fighting and just felt it afterwards."

"Maybe. Right now I just need a shower."

"So you need me to help you?"

"I got it."

"Alright."

I went in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see a rough ass reflection.

My eyes were red and I had dried up blood on my lip. The dude was pretty damn big, maybe a little bigger than me. And he got a couple licks in.

The guys did help. They broke the fight up, but it did take all three of them.

They some lil scrawny ass niggas, but they still my boys.

I got in the shower and had to make sure not to get this damn cast wet. This shit was kinda hard not even gon cap.

After I got out, I put on some PSD boxers and some Nike dri-fit shorts.

A nigga so damn sleepy. It's like 4:30 in the morning. At least Nai stayed up for me.

I got on the bed and got my self comfortable in my spot, which was on my stomach on top of her body with my head on her chest

She rubbed my head until we both fell to sleep.

♕♕♕

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ...

"Yeah. Today is like a short day. I have like 2 meetings and then I'm done," Nai said as she filled her purse and I put on my Stüssy world tour zip hoodie.

"Well. I gotta go to the trap and stuff with my dad."

"Okay. Well, be careful and refrain from signing with people you don't know. Don't argue with anyone. And be safe behind the wheel."

"I will."

"Mhmm. Okay."

We went outside and I opened her car door and she got in.

"I love you, Nai."

"I love you too," She said and I kissed her lips and forehead before closing the door.

I got in my car. And then we went our separate ways.

♕♕♕

"Why in the fuck are you in a cast?" My dad asked once I sat down at the head of the meeting table.

"Because I broke my hand."

"And how you do that?"

"Fighting in the club."

"Angry ass. I'm bout tired of you and that fighting."

"I'm stopping."

"Good. Anyways, I wanted to let everyone know that today is going to the last day I am in the seat. Next time, Sin will be in this chair."

Come again?

"Hmm?"

"You will be sitting here instead of me next time we meet."

The guys started clapping and shit.

"Why so soon?"

"Why not? You not ready?"

"I am. This shit not hard. I'm just wondering why you randomly did this."

"Have I not been preparing you for the last I don't know how many months?"

"You have, but you still caught me off guard."

"I don't give a damn."

"Okay."

"I will still be here very frequently. I'm just not who I am right at this moment. You got a problem, go tell Sin. And if you can't reach him, then you come to me."

"Sin, why you look like that?" Meechie asked.

"Like what?"

"Weird."

"I'm good."

"Oh okay."

"Now we need to get on with what we're actually here for."

♕♕♕

"What you mean she out?" I asked while still playing with the Rubik's cube.

"As in she's out. Like free," Marco said.

"And they said she wanna see you."

"Oh, that's not happening."

"You don't wanna see your mom?"

"Nope."

My mom has been in prison since I turned 7. Even before that, she was never in my life.

She went for armed robbery and child neglect. I stopped visiting her after a while because I really couldn't stand to look at her.

I kept money on her books and everything and kept tabs on her since she was in there, but other than that we don't have nothing to do with each other.

I'm not gon' say that I don't love my mom, but I really just don't even know her like that. I really just know that she gave birth to me and that she was a prostitute, a drug addict, and a criminal.

I'm a criminal too, but you know.

If I got to know her, I would probably love her. I'm just used to it being me and my dad. I don't really wanna know her.

"Bro, you can't forgive her?"

"She ain't never apologize and she don't have to. I just don't wanna know or see her. That's it, that's all."

"Sin, think of not having a mama at all, Man."

Marco's mom got killed in a drive by.

"Marco, I get where you coming from, but I just don't care to know her. I really don't got no reason to know her."

"Okay, Bruh. But you know your dad gon make you see her anyway."

"I'm a grown ass man."

"Alright, Shitface."

"Bye, Nigga."

I hung up and sat behind my desk playing with the fidget.

I can't tell Nai about this because she gon make me feel bad for real. I know how special her mom was to her and I think it would just be insensitive of me to tell her that I don't even wanna see and get to know my mama.
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

sʜᴏʟᴅ sɪɴ ɢᴏ sᴇᴇ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍ?

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

160K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
975K 51.3K 67
โIF IAN KNOW NO BETTER I'D SAY YOU WAS STALKING A NIGGA.โž ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
675K 25.2K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ