perfect harmony โ€ข jj maybank

By luvstarkey_

๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ... More

intro
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36 (bonus chapter)
1.37 (bonus chapter)
!season 2!
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
2.28
2.29
2.30
2.31
2.32
2.33
2.34
2.35
2.36
2.37
2.38
2.39

2.4

4.4K 72 5
By luvstarkey_

_

the first day of school approached for the Pogues and they were not excited at all. Belle stared out the window with JJ sat beside her as Kiara drove and Pope was sat in the passenger seat. seeing everyone walking towards the building with smiles on their faces, people laughing, she knew she was gonna hate it this year without John B. once the car was parked Belle sat up reaching for her bag.

the four got out of the car as JJ took a sip of his flask before handing it to Belle who also took a sip when Kiara turned to them catching them, Belle closed it up handing it back to JJ who hid it in her car.

"hey, chill out." Kiara warned the couple as Belle got out of car.

"if i black out, just don't remind me." JJ said reaching for Belle's hand as she shut the door.

"that's not funny."

the second the four Pogues walked further into the school the more looks they got by everyone, Belle looked around clutching onto JJ's hand hearing the whispers of everyone.

"hey, it's them."

"there they are."

"i wasn't sure they'd show up."

"i heard they got arrested."

"that wouldn't surprise me."

approaching the small memorial the four had made for John B ignoring what everyone was saying about them. Belle let go of JJ's hand kneeling down wiping off some dirt from the broken half surfboard and fixed a few flowers that were resting on the ground. she lightly smiled at a few pictures that were on the board before she stood up dusting dirt off her hands.

"i feel like people are staring at us." Kiara turned her head seeing a few classmates watching them, JJ turned around quickly agreeing with her, "oh yeah."

"if you guys wanna stare don't make it obvious." Belle turned around seeing three classmates looking right at them who quickly looked away.

"guys, i can't be late." Pope said immediately walking off followed by Belle who didn't want to be near anyone.

"hey. hey, we gotta stick together." Kiara stopped them holding her hand out for Pope, he turned to her taking her hand as Belle stepped away keeping her eyes on the ground not wanting to look at anyone.

if she looked at someone she'd probably tell them off and get in trouble. she really didn't want to sit in the principals office all morning because she was upset about her best friend but how could she not be upset?

"stick together. yeah." JJ said throwing his arm around Belle's shoulder walking ahead when Kiara wrapped her arm around Belle's linking their arms together sending her a gentle smile.

"it's gonna be okay." Kiara whispered to her.

"how do you know?" Belle whispered.

"i don't. but they will be."

and how Belle really hoped things would be okay.

  __

Belle had her head resting on her desk writing down notes as her other arm was resting against the desk, scratching JJ's arm lightly who had his folder up hiding whatever he was doing, blocking out what their history teacher Mr. Sunn was saying Belle's phone went off along with JJ's, Pope's and Kiara's. everyone looked around including Mr. Sunn asking who's phone that was then continued his lesson, Belle sat up reaching into her pocket seeing a text on her phone from an unknown number.

JJ looked at his phone turning his head to his girlfriend who showed him the unknown number text, he showed her as well when Kiara and Pope turned to them. JJ and Belle crawled out from their seats over to the two who quickly tried to act casual and not get caught by their teacher. the two crawled in the middle of Pope and Kiara's desk as they all unlocked their phones at the exact time only to be greeted with the same picture.

Belle froze in shock seeing her screen, it was John B and Sarah smiling. they all looked at each other in shock when JJ stood up running out of the classroom. Belle quickly followed after keeping her eyes on her phone still not believing what she was seeing, her head was spinning, her mind was racing and she didn't even know what to say. how was it possible? Pope and Kiara then rushed out after their friends catching up to them.

"um, can i be excused to help them in the bathroom?" Pope raised his hand quickly packing up his things.

"family emergency." Kiara said running out of the room.

"J.. what the fuck?" Belle looked at JJ finally looking up from her phone.

"i don't know. i don't know." JJ frantically said running his hands through his hair removing his hat.

"we can go to the courtyard." Kiara caught up with her friends as they all immediately ran out.

JJ tried to hop over the janitor's mop supplies but tripped onto the floor, Belle helped him up as Mr. Sunn walked out of the room calling after them, "hey! where do you think you're going?"

"shit!"

the four rushed outside still trying to process everything that's happened in the last five minutes, Belle hasn't said anything else still feeling her head spin, she shook her hands taking a deep breath once they reached outside.

"i mean, is that even possible? i mean, Shoupe said that they didn't make it. he said that." Kiara said going back on her phone opening the text again.

"okay, but i.. i think we're overreacting, 'cause we can't rule out the possibility that this could be all some kind of weird, cruel hoax." Pope said giving a reason still wondering if it was or not.

"i'm just gonna ask." Kiara started texting the number.

Belle jumped onto the table walking back and forth quietly, "what if it's actually him, though?" JJ asked passing by leaning against the brick wall.

"then i don't know, okay? i don't know." Pope frantically said seeing Belle on the table, "B, get down from there."

Belle looked at him as he nodded, she shook her head and continued to pace as they all started waiting for a response.

"he responded?" Pope asked.

"he's typing." Kiara looked at Pope, "he's typing." she then looked at JJ and Belle.

"shit." Belle sighed when her phone buzzed.

unknown: are JJ and Bells there?

Belle got down from the table looking at JJ who started typing, her eyes watered as a smile formed on her face answering.

jj: i'm here bree

belle: hey bud

unknown: did you two pimp my short board?

Belle laughed as tears rolled down her cheeks setting her phone on the table, JJ chuckled smiling down at his phone as laughs came from Pope and Kiara.

"it's him." JJ smiled at his friends widely.

"oh my God. it's him, it's really him." Belle laughed looking up at the sky.

"it's him." Kiara smiled through her tears.

"it's definitely him." Pope said as JJ walked over to him pulling him into a hug.

Belle looked at Kiara hugging her tightly as they both cried into each other's shoulders, pulling away Belle smiled as JJ threw his arms around his girlfriends waist picking her up and spun her around, Belle laughed hugging him tightly as he kissed her lips multiple times, she wiped away his tears as she smiled once again. when they pulled away Belle ran over to Pope hugging him tightly as he rested his hand behind her head holding her close.

"yeah!" JJ loudly cheered, Belle pulled away from Pope wiping her eyes smiling widely grabbing her phone as it rang.

"laying super low in Nassau." Kie read off her phone, "how the hell did they get to the Bahamas?"

"you can't kill a Pogue, dude." JJ turned to Pope.

"especially John B." Pope replied.

unknown: can you clear my name? wanna come home

"hell yeah, we'll clear your name, boy." JJ chuckled at his text n

"be in touch. P4L." Belle read the last text looking at her friends with a smile, tears still formed in her eyes.

the four Pogues smiled looking at each other, Belle set her phone down wiping her eyes, "P4L, man. that's what i'm talking about!" JJ cheered.

"P4L, baby!" JJ jumped on the tables cheering loudly, Belle laughed clapping loudly.

"holy shit, dude." Kiara cried.

Belle pulled Kiara into a hug as JJ pulled the two girls into a group hug. John B and Sarah were alive, her brother was okay and that's all she hoped for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 16.2K 75
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
13.7K 510 38
Gina Miller is an extroverted, tough-talking and rather rebellious girl. She loves to do crazy things with her friends "The Pogues" and her beloved b...
75.2K 3.1K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
20.1K 485 21
๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ...