Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 40. Interruption.

637 24 9
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

It seems god answered my pleads... in a way, since Aizawa entered the gym Eijira, Ojiro and I were about.

Aizawa:"Y/N, I'm sorry to interrupt you, to you must come with me. Nighteye made a plan, we're stopping the Yakuzas tonight."

Eijira's face changed to a gloomy one, she was sad. After all, her plans of doing... "that" with me and Shoto were over.

Ojiro came out of the changing rooms at that instant. Upon seeing Aizawa, he realised what was going on. He sighed, but understood is something I must do.

Eijira:"I guess... there will be another time for us..."

Aizawa:"Actually, you're also coming with us, Eijira, so don't worry, you'll be with him."

Eijira:"Oh."

Y/N:"But, why?"

Aizawa:"It will all be explained there."

Y/N:"Okay, but, can I do something before I leave?"

Aizawa:"Be quick. The meeting will be hold at U.A's meeting room. Don't be late."

I nodded. Aizawa exited the gym, leaving us alone.

Y/N:"Eijira, where's Denki?"

Eijira:"He should be in his room right now... why?"

Y/N:"I've had an eye on his quirk for a long time. Overdrive can be useful with his electricity."

Eijira:"Yeah, but look what happened to Denki after using it too much... be careful."

Y/N:"I'll be. Dress up in your hero outfit, I have the feeling we will get rowdy today."

Eijira:"I have the same feeling. Okay, I'll dress up, meet you at the meeting!"

Y/N:"Right. Ojiro, sorry man..."

Ojiro:"There's more important things right now than a spar, Y/N. Go, save the world my friend!"

His comment made me smile. I nodded, leaving the gym with Eijira.

We both entered the elevator, their rooms are in the same floor. When the doors opened, Eijira quickly made her way to her dormitory to change her clothes. Meanwhile, I went to Denki's.

Y/N:*Knocks* "Denki? You there?"

Denki:"Wait a moment!"

He sounds a little bit happier than usual. Also, I can hear his T.V on. He's probably playing videogames. Heh.

As soon as he opened the door, I made a quick glance to his T.V, curious to see what he was doing. As expected, playing videogames.

Denki:"Oh, Y/N! What do you need, man?"

Y/N:"I'm leaving for another mission and I need some extra support."

Denki:"I-I don't think I'm ready for a mission, Y/N..."

Y/N:"That's why, I need your quirk."

Denki smirked, understanding what I meant.

Denki:"Okay, I'll lend you my strength, but beware, you won't have something I do."

Y/N:"Huh?"

Denki:"Come in, I'll explain."

Denji granted my access to his room. It was... what would you expect of someone who passes most of his time playing games.

I sat on his bed, waiting for Denki to explain. He leaned on the wall, arms crossed.

Denki:"First of all, do you know why I enter that 'hey' state, as Jiro calls it?"

Y/N:"You store energy in you, whenever that energy depletes, you enter that state."

Denki:"Not really. I create that energy in me, the limit is what I can throw around me. I'm not Zeus, the electricity flows around my body like some type of shield."

Y/N:"I see."

Denki:"There are ways to channel say energy towards something, but you're smart, I'm sure you'll figure that out. In any case, let's get focused, we're getting of topic here."

Denki:"The problem with my electricity is, like if I were a machine, my body has a limit that won't let me cross, forcing me to enter that state. If I were to cross it... well, you saw what happened."

Y/N:"Yeah, don't do that again."

Denki:"Trust me, I don't want to. Anyways, I was borned with that self-imposed limit, you don't. What I'm trying to say is, upon using my quirk, you must be extremely careful. One fuck up and you can fry yourself."

Y/N:"Gotcha."

Denki:"Okay... well, the way it works is simply, my body generates energy and stores it. Whenever I desire, I shape that energy into electricity. You know the rest."

Something snapped inside of me. Bingo.

Putting my fingers together, electricity came out of them. As weird as it may sounds... they were red..."

Denki:"Well, that's new..."

Y/N:"Hmm... it could've been caused by my Overdrive, perhaps."

Denki:"Did it affect any other quirk?"

Y/N:"No... as much as I'm aware."

Denki:"Then I don't know man... just be careful."

Y/N:"Okay."

Someone knocked our door.

Eijira:"Y/N, you comin' out or what?"

Y/N:"I'm on it! Thanks, Denki, for the quirk."

Denki:"No need, just give'em some hell, dude!"

Y/N:"Right!"

I stood up, gave him a bro hug and left the room, saying my goodbyes.

Eijira and I went out of the U.A, not before also saying our goodbyes to the rest of our friends. Sadly, Izuki, Ryuko and Ochako was missing, probably nothing too important.

We quickly made our way to the meeting room, it was about to start. When we entered we could see who was participating in this mission. First, our three missing friends were there, leaning on a wall, next to Aizawa. Mirko, Ryukyu and Snipe were chatting among themselves, sitting on the left side of the table. All Might and Nighteye were having an argument about something, but quickly shutted up when we entered the room. Nighteye was accompanied by a blue girl I don't recognise. Lastly, on the right side, Satsuki and the Elite 4.

Nezu:"We're all here! We can begin the meeting earlier than expected then! Come, sit with us!"

I sat next to Nezu with Eijira. We both felt as if we were important, since everyone was looking at us. Mirko and Ryuko winked at me, Izuki and Ochako smiled and Satsuki was giving me an... interesting smile.

Nezu:"We are all gathered here to know the news Nighteye gathered from his investigation about the Yakuzas and their hideout."

Nighteye:"First of all, I want to thank Satsuki and one of your students, Lemillion for their help. Without them, it would've been really hard to find what I needed."

Lemi-who?

???:"Hi! Are you the famous hero?!"

A voice came from below me. I looked at the ground, just to see... a face... on the floor?

Y/N:"What the-"

He slowly went upwards, levitating towards me till he was sitting on the table, in front of me.

Mirio:"Hi! I'm Mirio A.K.A Lemillion! I already know about you, you're the-"

Y/N:"Kid in the news. Heh, it's been a long time since anyone called me that..."

Nighteye:"Please, Mirio, behave."

He sat next to Nighteye, laughing to himself.

Nighteye:"As I was saying, both of them helped me find all we need to launch an attack."

Satsuki:"I managed to get data on their fighters. Besides armed thugs, Overhaul has a couple of villains with dangerous quirks. We captured three of them, but there's still more inside. Besides, some members of the League are there. In other words, expect heavy resistance."

Lemillion:"I made a map of their hideout. They have an underground facility, but I also made a map of that place. We can infiltrate them without any risk of getting lost."

Nighteye:"With all this information, I formulated a plan to capture them and retrieve the one behind the drugs."

Nezu:"Who's behind all of this?"

Nighteye:"It's hard to believe, but... Lemillion, if you will."

Mirio opened a case next to Nighteye. From the many documents inside that case, he grabbed a couple of photos and gave them to us. This... can't be...

Mirko:"Are you saying a kid is making the drugs?!"

Mirio:"More like being forced to... I won't get into the details, but Overhaul killed and revived her in order to make the drugs. The kid is innocent, you should've seen the look of horror in her eyes..."

Ryuko:"Monster..."

Nezu:"This is worse than I anticipated..."

Nighteye:"The plan is simple. A strong group of two must infiltrate the area and save the girl whatever the cost is, she's the priority."

Satsuki:"Another group will control the surface, making sure no one else interferes with the plan."

Nighteye:"Lastly, the rest will split up and control the underground, arresting whoever isn't an ally."

Mirio gave us more photos, letting us see how the place looks. From the outside, is just a japanese dogo. Now, on the inside... well, a complete different thing. An entire facility with long corridors and rooms with scientific machines. God knows what they were resarching there... well, actually it could've been just the drug, but you never know...

Nezu:"I see. In that case, we must have two quick fighters take the initiative and fight for the girl while the rest give them cover, right?"

Nighteye:"Correct."

Satsuki:"I was thinking, Mirio should be the one finding Eri, he knows exactly where to go. Also, Izuki Midoriya is the fastest one in this room, she should also go with him."

Ryukyu:"Due to my quirk, I'll stay outside along with Ochako Uraraka and some of my students to cover the surface."

Snipe:"I'll also stay outside, I'll honor my name and give sniper support."

Mirko:"Then, I'll take Y/N and-"

All Might:"No. Young Y/N will come with me. No offense to you, Miss. Rei, but from all of us, we are the strongest ones. We will find Overhaul and arrest him."

Mirko:*Sigh* "None taken, All Might. In that case, Ryuko and Eijira Kirishima will do. We will cover the other two groups."

Nezu:"Very well, I like this plan. Retrieve the girl and get out of there, while arresting Overhaul will be a tough hit for the enemies, the priority is the girl. We can't let them make anymore of those drugs, if you somehow find their supply, destroy it."

Everyone:"Understood."

Nezu:"Green light to the plan, good luck my heroes. Dissmissed."

We all stood up, going out of the room. All Might grabbed my attention by patting my shoulder. Mirko, Izuki, Miruo, Eijira and Ryuko were also with him.

All Might:"Come, let's discuss a plan."

All Might and the rest of the group moved to a classroom were we could be alone. We all sat in random seats while All Might draws something on the blackboard. He was drawing a map of the place we're gonna enter.

All Might:"The facility has hundreds of rooms that does not interest us. Also, the corridors are made in a way they resemble a labyrinth."

Mirio:"That way, only Overhaul and Co. can know where to go. Any intruders will get lost easily."

All Might:"Thankfully, we can split up and make sure wherever he goes, he's always trapped. First, there's a panic room in the facility with another exit leading to the surface. Y/N and I will wait for Overhaul there."

All Might points at the furthest location in his drawing, a big square with a lot of space. Quite the panic room.

Mirio:"The girl's cell is in mid of the entire facility. Izuki and I will go to that location and rescue her."

All Might:"Lastly, Mirko and Eijira will roam around the facility, taking out all the villains you can."

Mirko:"What if we bump into Overhaul?"

All Might:"Buy us some time, we will face him together if that were to happen."

Izuki:"Wait... shouldn't we consider the fact Overhaul may take the girl with him? After all, he uses her to make the drugs, if it were me, I wouldn't leave without her."

Mirio:"That's why All Might and Y/N will wait for him in the panic room. In case he does that, those two will face him."

Ryuko:"How will you enter the panic room? Is supposed to be hidden..."

All Might:"Mirio founded it. I know where to go in the surface, Ryukyu will make us a new entrance."

Y/N:"Basicly, she's gonna blow up the floor."

All Might:"Correct. The only thing we all have to remember is, in case you encounter Overhaul, do not let him touch you. His quirk transforms and deforms anything he touches. Imagine your fighting Shigaraki with new ranged abilities."

Ryuko:"Nice..."

All Might:"To summarize, try to avoid Overhaul as much as possible, rescue the girl and if you ever encounter him, don't face him without me or Y/N in the scene."

Mirko:"I fought him once, he isn't that dangerous."

Y/N:"Yeah, but he's playing in home, god knows what tricks he has under his sleeve. Also, his goons will be present around him. Lastly, if he has the girl on his possesion, well... he could use her as... you know..."

Mirko:"A hostage. Or even a human shield. Do you think he's capable of that?"

Ryuko:"Scum is scum, I'm sure he will do so if he sees himself trapped."

Mirio:"Let's not get in worst case scenario. We will have earpieces to maintain communication between each other. Remember to tell us anything you find."

All Might:"Then, that would be all. The operation will begin this night, you have 3 hours to do whatever you'd like to do. Then, we will reunite at U.A's front doors. You're free to go."

Before anyone could do anything, Eijira stood up, grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. While I was exiting the room, I could hear All Might chuckle.

Eijira putted my arm in between her assets. She was smirking, staring at me with a certain look I perfectly recognise.

Eijira:"This time, you ain't escaping from me, baby."

Y/N:"You wanna do this before a mission?"

Eijira:"We were going to anyways. I'm sorry for Shoto, she'll have to wait. Now..."

Let's get you into Overdrive, baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.1K 112
Y/N never aspired for much, but he's aiming to accomplish his only true dream, becoming a hero that saves as much people as possible. Where will this...
600K 12.2K 62
Izuku was alone in the world. Abandoned by the ones he called his family and left to his own accord. But thanks to a chance encounter with the rabbit...
57.7K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
468K 23.1K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...