More Than Words

By Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 3

297 13 0
By Achan_21

Ms. Kang Hyewon", the professor said, introducing the new student.

        The said girl then stood up, with this the whole class shifted their attention to the transferee, curiousity towards the girl rising. Hyewon, being new to the given attention, shyly looked around the room, eventually her gaze reached a pair of beautiful eyes already looking at her. She turned back her gaze infront of her and bowed silently. The students gaze not leaving her. With that, she sat down without saying a word.

        "Weird...", Eunbi thought. This thought however wasn't only on Eunbi's head, the whole class, with the exception of the professor, thought that what happened was a bit weird.

       With that the professor started her lecture as the student avert their attention from Hyewon to the professor.

        "So her name is Kang Hyewon, huh? What a nice name to have... Although I must say, she's a bit weird...", Eunbi said, still staring intently at the girl. "Well maybe she's just a bit shy... It's her first day here after all...", Eunbi continues her thoughts.

         Feeling an intense stare from her right, Hyewon turned her head towards it only to be welcomed by a gaze both containing warmth and curiosity. Eunbi, flustered that she got caught staring at Hyewon, only managed to make a small wave towards the girl.

        Hyewon saw the reaction of the girl, "That's cute...". Hyewon waved back and smiled at Eunbi, thinking the girl's reaction was amusing and kind of cute in some ways.

       Eunbi turned back and faced the professor infront of the class, smiling to herself, seeing that Hyewon waved back and smiled at her. "She has a nice smile...", Eunbi thought before scolding herself from getting distracted and not listening to the professor.

***********************

        The first session just finished with their professor rambling about different topics regarding the lessons their gonna have this semester.

        They then moved to their next class, with Hyewon and Eunbi walking behind their classmates. They silently walked side by side, no one wants to break the silence.

        When they reached their room for their second session, the both of them sat in the farthest seat at the back next to each other. All this happening without them saying anything towards each other.

*************************

        After a few minutes of the teacher speaking in class, they heard a few knocks coming from the door. This of course caught the attention of the whole class and the professor, slightly annoyed that she was interrupted from the discussion, opened the door revealing the Vice-President standing outside.

         "Hello Ma'am, may I excuse Ms. President for this period? She's needed at the council... We have some errands ordered by the principal...", Minju politely said to the professor with a small smile.

        This caused the professor to be caught off guard with the politeness the student, her annoyance immediately vanished by the act.

         "Oh, is that so...", the professor said while slightly nodding her head. "Then Ms. Kwon Eunbi you can go now... It seems like the council needs you...", Ms. Bae, the professor, continued, calling out Eunbi.

          The students watch as Eunbi stood up from her seat and walked her way to the door. As soon as Eunbi got there, she looked at Minju and immediately got what they're going to do at the council.

         "It's the documents, isn't it? Huh... It sure won't let us breathe...", Eunbi thought and sigh. Minju, catching the little sigh of the President, had an apologetic smile on her face.

         "Woah...working already? It's just the first day of the semester... I feel sorry for them...", Hyewon heard one of their classmates said. "Yeah, but it's still their duty... They're elected after all.", Hyewon heard another one whispered back.

          "Just come back if you have finished the errand Ms. Kwon...You can go now...", Ms. Bae said with a small smile. "Yes ma'am", Eunbi responded. "Yeah.. Sure... If we ever finish it on time...", Eunbi thought to herself.

          With that, Eunbi, along with Minju, walked towards the office. They are silently bracing themselves with the amount of work that they've got to finish.

        "Okay class, continuing with our discussion...", Ms. Bae stated, taking the attention of the students back to her. She continued with her discussions, with the whole class listening and taking notes, except for Hyewon whose eyes just staring blankly at the whiteboard. She was still thinking about the girl seated just beside her a while ago. "President?...", Hyewon questioned mentally as she slowly drowns herself with thoughts about the latter.

*************************

       While Eunbi and Minju are walking towards their office, Eunbi decided to break the silence. "So what's with the 'asking to excuse the President'? Aren't they cruel to just order us to work at all of those?", Eunbi said, emphasizing the words 'asking to excuse the President'.

         Minju snickers at the President. "Unnie, you know how this works... The principal really insisted that we need to be done by today because they also need to follow up and check on it...", Minju said as she looked at the latter. "Although, I think we would really push our limits for it to be done by the time they want us to submit it...", Minju said before looking ahead.

        "I guess we really have no choice.", Eunbi said seriously, catching the attention of the latter. "I hope you're ready, Ms. Vice-President 'cause this will be a tiring one.", Eunbi then said with a slight smirk.

      "Of course, Ms. President. I'm always ready.", Minju replied with a grin.

*************************

       The lunch break soon came and students came flooding the cafeteria eager to not be stuck on a long line for the food.

        Hearing the bell ring, indicating the lunch break, Nako immediately went out to see Hitomi. She soon reached her room and looked for her.

        "Hii-chan! There you are!", Nako exclaimed as she sees Hitomi at the farthest seat from the class fixing her stuff. Hitomi was startled at hearing Nako's voice and had to hold herself back from smacking the girl's head for scaring her. "Let's go now Hii-chan, we shouldn't let the others wait.", Nako said, urging Hitomi to hurry up so they can go which Hitomi did.

         They both went out of the room and make their way to the cafeteria.

***************************

        On the other hand, Yujin also went out to fetch Wonyoung. Yujin silently walked along the hallway towards her friend's room. Eventually getting there, she saw some students already making their way out of the room. She bowed to some of them who waved their hands at her, most of them were fans of her as she was quite known for being a great dancer and a member of the School's Dance Club.

        Finally entering, she saw Wonyoung searching for something at her bag. She silently went closer to Wonyoung, curious at what she's looking for. "Wonyoung?", Yujin called her. "Oh Yujinnie, you're already here... Wait a minute... I'm just searching for something.", Wonyoung said frantically looked through her bag again. "What is it?", Yujin asked. "My wallet... I can't find it anywhere...", Wonyoung looked at Yujin, almost tearing up. "Maybe you just left it at your house.", Yujin said and Wonyoung immediately texted one of their maids to ask. A minute later she received a reply.

From: Auntie Rosie😊
Yes, Wonnie. You left it here. Before I can give it to you, you already left with Ms.Yujin.

       Sighing, Wonyoung wrote a reply to her Auntie Rosie (she has more of like an aunt-niece relationship with her rather than a server-master relationship)

To: Auntie Rosie😊
Thank you, Auntie. I was panicking thinking I lost my wallet. Thank you ^_^

From: Auntie Rosie😊
No worries, Wonnie. Just make sure next time to check your stuff before going out.

        Wonyoung smiled at the message and eventually put her phone back at her pocket and looked up to see Yujin looking straight at her. They stared at each other for a while. Wonyoung started to feel self-conscious and felt her cheeks burning.

        "Hey Yujinnie... You okay?", Wonyoung said which caused Yujin to break their staring contest. She didn't notice she's been looking at Wonyoung this whole time, she just put on a trance.

         "O-oh, Yeah... Of course...", Yujin said, looking away from Wonyoung. "By the way, where's Minju-unnie? I thought she's having lunch with us.", Yujin asked as she looked around the room, not seeing the Vice-President anywhere between the four corners of the room they're at.

        "Yeah, about that... She said they need to finish what they're doing earlier at the office so she excused herself and went to get Eunbi-unnie... She said they might take a while so they'll just follow after they've done it.", Wonyoung explained to Yujin, fully recovered from blushing.

       "Oh okay... Let's go", Yujin said, finally looking at Wonyoung. Earning an enthusiastic nod from Wonyoung, they walked out of the room and walked along the hallway.

       While walking, Yujin noticed Wonyoung's face slowly change from a happy one to a frowning one. Wonyoung was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that her friend is already holding her laughter looking at her face. In her haed, she was dealing with a big problem

      "Oh right, I forgot my wallet... That means I can't buy anything at the cafeteria... That means I can't eat today... That means I'll be hungry for the whole day...", Wonyoung's thoughts just kept flowing, one after another, not until her puppy friend spoke.

      "Don't worry... I'll pay for you... Its my treat", Yujin said, knowing what the other girl was worried about. With that the latter looked at her with a bright smile. "Aigoo... Yeah, just don't forget your stuff next time, okay Wonnie?", Yujin said as if she's taking to a child while she patted Wonyoung's head.

        This caused Wonyoung's heart to skip a beat before pounding as if she just ran a marathon. Wonyoung felt her cheeks burning so she had to look away the girl she's with and had to look straight ahead to hide it. This of course did not escape from Yujin's eyes. She saw how Wonyoung reacted and decided to tease her little bit.

       "Ohhh... Baby Wonyoungie is blushing... You're cheeks are red", Yujin said with a slight smirk before laughing loudly that the students that they pass by looked at her with confused faces. Wonyoung was embarrassed at this and started walking faster. "Hey Wonnie wait for me!", Yujin said still laughing. Yujin catched up with Wonyoung's fastened steps and put her arm on Wonyoung's shoulder. "C'mon Wonnie, I was just joking", Yujin said still grinning. "Yeah, let's just go", Wonyoung replied and rolled her eyes at her. "Freaking dumb dog!", Wonyoung thought as they went on their way to the cafeteria.

**********************

        Eunbi and Minju are still working on the files at the office. They've been working on this since 20 minutes ago. Eunbi was organising the file when she looked at the picture pasted on the top right corner of the paper.

        "Oh? It's Hyewon-ssi...", Eunbi thought as she looked at the familiar face of the student in the picture. She looked at the information of the student.

NAME:KANG HYEWON
GUARDIAN:KANG DONGHYUN

       "Kang Donghyun? Seems familiar...", Eunbi wondered as she continued to read the file.

ADDRESS:****** Subdivision, Seoul, South Korea

        "Huh? That prestigious subdivision?", Eunbi thought to herself but she cut it short as there is still other work to do. She just organised the file and check the information inside if it's complete and added it to the pile of finished work.

      Eunbi looked over at Minju to check on her. She sees her focused on organising and piling the files up.
Eunbi then focuses back on her task and silently worked. They continued like that until they both finished it.

      "Wahh... Unnie that was the most work I've done ever!", Minju said as she streched her arms. Eunbi giggled at her and did the same. "Yeah... Let's just submit that after we eat... I'm hungry...", Eunbi said. "Yup... Good work Ms. President", Minju said as she held up two thumbs up at Eunbi. "Yeah, you too Ms. Vice-President", Eunbi said with a giggle.

       Just as they were about to open the door to go out, they heard the bell ring. "Oh just in time", Eunbi remarks as she opens the door. They both went out and walked along the hallway.

'Lunchtime!'

************************

So first of all, sorry for taking so long to update... I've been dealing with my homeworks and other activities...

I promise to make up for it when I finally finish all my work and responsibilities^_^

Enjoy reading this chapter^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.2K 27
"You know, speaking up for yourself doesn't hurt you." Date Started:05/12/20 Date Ended:08/27/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - yenyul #1 - 2kim #2 - chaeku...
18.3K 1.3K 32
"A boy can hear his soulmate but sees only her silhouette in golden light" A Kang Yeosang Soulmate Au
35.7K 1.4K 37
[COMPLETED] "You are worthy, I believe in you and you're special to me" Minju, an actress but also a student. She is very conscious about herself. Sh...
17.3K 605 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...