𝕊𝕖𝕠𝕦𝕝-𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤

By DeepImagines

SOULTIES; ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ/ᴀᴍʙᴡ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙖... More

Introduction:
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
25. Prt.2
Recommendations by DEEPIMAGINES
THANK YOU💜

1.

7.3K 126 7
By DeepImagines

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

◦•●◉✿- ✿◉●•◦

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕆𝕦𝕥

Shout out to (  ) For messaging me feedback and being such an awesome person. They've read all of my published stories and have encouraged me to make more. I showed them a list of the stories that I have made but haven't been published yet and they voted to have this be my next published book. So this shoutout is a THANK YOU! and I want you all to know i appreciate all of my readers. 

◦•●◉✿- ✿◉●•◦

"Well it was nice to have you here with us today Yalena! goodnight everybody and don't forget to  pre save HOT PINK on Apple Music and Spotify now! drops in 5 days!!!" 

I stood up from the couch smiling and waving my hands doing a little wiggle dance. everyone laughed and soon people began to clap and cheer. once we were off the air I waved to the crowd blowing the a kiss and shaking hands with the host once more before I left the set walking in the back towards my manager..

she handed me my phone

Lia: the responses to the interview was very good and I've already gotten word that many people have preserved it. there's been lots of talk and I think this album will do well. 

lia was my best friend lash manager... but it wasn't the regular story where a girl gets famous and brings her bestie with her... I quite literally had no friends.... I was someone people weren't willing to take a risk on. she had faith in me worked with me. people refused to manage me thinking they'd be out of luck with getting me gigs.

it would be a waste of time they all said... but here I was today. I had mad respect for her being she stuck by me all these years and kept pushing. we've come so far and I love her dearly. what was once a strictly business relationship blossomed to something more. and now we are the best of friends I wouldn't want it any other way.

"𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐚.. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭."

I said grabbing my phone from her which she was handing over to me as we walked out of the place thru a back entrance and into the blacked out suburban that waited for us to get in before pulling off. 

she chuckled buckling up.

Lia: Ok!!! what I really want to say is OH MY FUCKING GOOD OLIVIA YOUR ALBUM IS GONNA DO SO WELL!!!!

I laughed at her.

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲."

Lia: And to think people was trying to say your career was over... you were still new to everything and barely getting started... sure you had a rough bump. but this... this will really show them how wrong they were to sleep on you! 

I grabbed her shoulder causing her to stop her rant and look over at me... before nodding. 

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧.."

she frown nodding before she looked down at her phone as she received a call she answered it and I stared down at my heels playing with the rhinestones on the strap.... I really have came a long way

My name is Olivia jones. I'm 25 living in the world as an rejected soulmate.... yeah you heard right. "rejected" 

when you turn 20 you receive a special tattoo somewhere on your body. along with that tattoo a specific code of numbers appears in small writing on the wrist of your dominant hand.

You can only imagine how excited I was when I got both on my 20th bday. but there's a kick. your soulmate could literally be anywhere. 

people believe its the gods stepping in to change the worlds nasty look and habits on treating others different due to their race and ethnicity. the world had become such a nasty place and in the year 2031 everything changed.... its when many people believed the gods had, had enough of the endless wars and mindless actions of the world.

People had to get used to the idea that love was chosen for them.. you were destined to love who was the best fit for you... threw this a lot of other things about our world was fixed as well...

but anyways....in order to find your soulmate you had to go to the doctor and register. they took pictures of both tattoos and filed then in your files along with blood samples.

so.. soulmate registry is what they call it. After completing mine I waited patiently to hear back.. my soulmate can be anywhere and anyone... there were many cases of people having more than one soulmate. a group of soulmates... people were even astonished to find out that couples of the same sex became openly accepted {as they should be...}

do to the soulmate bonds. Marriages lasted... the amount of divorces plummeted 

people didn't have to worry about being cheated on... it was all nice.. there were those whose soulmates died before they got a chance to meet them. Because of that there had been many dating sites for people who fall under that specific category to find love again or in general.

everyone was open minded and the societal standards weren't as strongly held anymore sense people came to terms with how they looked because they knew there was someone out there who genuinely loved them. 

but boy was it my luck when the doctors finally did call me back it was to tell me that they had successfully matched me with my soulmate and I had been rejected...

the only info they were allowed to give me was that they were a male and lived in South Korea. 

I was hurt... heart broken even. was I not good enough??? it was rare to be rejected by your soulmate. your other half... 

yeah it happened but barely. no one really had a reason to do so. You can only guess how fast the news spread due to my moms loud mouth telling Half the family.

then next thing you know my old school mates new.. half the neighbor hood.

people were cracking jokes about it and all.

I fell into a deep depression. 

all while training to debut as a pop singer.. I was was doing so well and had been working so hard fresh out of high school with the company. I told my mom and my dad how it was my dream. they let me use all my college fund to invest into myself... 

the company had high hopes for me but after the rejection of my soulmate I spiraled down hill....the had a meeting and decided not to debut me do to my bad performances. I would fall behind in dance practice and all...

they initially thought to drop me but Lia stood up for me and vouched to have me back to my normal self in a years time tops. while everyone was skeptical and didn't want to waist anymore time on me they gave her the chance and she's never looked back since

Lia's soulmate was a nice lady named Sarah. they both treated me like family. 

It took me almost 5 months to get into the right head space and from there I took off. I had a few songs that took off and I was finally promoting my first album with my hot single out now called "say so" that I managed to get a feature from Nicki Minaj on.

I was happy to finally be getting the recognition that I deserved... but I couldn't help but wonder if this would have all came sooner if I'd met my soulmate. 

this is a AMBW book. you obviously don't have to be a BW to be in this space or read this book. Everyone is welcome here. But for the sake of the theme I've give you different looks you can imagine Olivia as. or you can imagine her how ever you want..... anyways yea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...
2.1K 89 15
Just some daily dose of BTS which you will need in your life.... ‐--------------------------------------------------------------- @𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭...
865K 60K 157
COMPLETED 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝘆!𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗜𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗸𝗷𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗲�...
204K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.