BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

By VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... More

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read 🙏
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch12. Fulfill your desire

1.9K 50 13
By VirluKeirrr

・゚: *・゚:*Fulfill your desire ・゚: *・゚:*

You were silently sobbing on the cold floor, with the remaining blood next to you of your childhood friend. Your arm was covering your eyes as you kept muttering to yourself.

Izuku, All might and you were laying in the same row as each other, now turning your head back up, you saw your father in his normal form.
'I guess it's game over for them heh...' You chuckled to yourself at the thought.

But all of that was interrupted when a certain redhead was running your and Izuku's way: 'Hey Y/N! Midoriya! Are you two okay?' He yelled, swinging his arm in a waving motion.

'Y-yeah we're alri- H-hey wait up stay back Kirishima-!' Izuku responded, screaming the last part before a concrete wall formed next to the three of you.

Izuku laments that he was unable to do anything to help, but All Might reassures Izuku that the few vital seconds bought by Izuku's intervention saved his life.

'Young Y/N... Are you alright dear?' asked your dad. But you couldn't hear a thing because of your quirk's drawback.

Your ears were bleeding.

Izuku took notice of your condition and used his arms to crawl over to you. 'Y-Y/N are you okay?' He asked, looking at your now unconscious body. 'H-hey... Y/N open your eyes it's over...' He said again now shrugging your arm a bit.

'All might she's unconscious! And her ears are bleeding!' He exclaimed, now looking back at your father.

'It seems so, cementoss please hurry up and get my daughter to the infirmary.' All Might quietly said, turning his head towards the hero.
'On it.' Said the hero, now making the concrete move under the girl and dragging her towards the hero, clutching her in his arms.
All Might thanks Cementoss for concealing his identity. 'I'm also a big fan of yours' The hero replied with bubbles forming around him.
.

.

.

Kurogiri transports himself and Tomura to their secret hideout. An injured Tomura groans about his wounds and informs his master that the information they received about All Might's weakening was false.

On a blank monitor, a mysterious voice tells Tomura that the report wasn't false and Tomura was simply overzealous. Another voice asks about Nomu and Kurogiri regretfully informs them he could not find him. The original voice instructs Tomura to gather the villainous elite, and that the young villain will eventually be feared by the world.

'I'm coming for you Y/N. You'll have no other choice.' Tomura grumbles to himself.
The mysterious once again returns and asks Tomura what his obsession is with you.

'She was a good and my only friend when i was just a child. I never told you about her since it never came up, but i assure you that she has a powerful quirk. It could come in handy.' He replied to the voice.

'Hm. I shall then fulfill your desire and try my best to capture your friend for you. Anything for you my boy, this is all for you after all.' The voice spoke.

'Thank you... Master.' He grumbled back.

.

.

.
You slowly opened your eyes, to be met with white walls and curtains. It was bright... Too bright... Wait, where is my blindfold?
You jolted quickly upward, only to feel pain all over your body and plop back down onto the bed you were laying in.

This resulted in you groaning and closing your eyes again due to the bright lights you were seeing. You weren't used to all of that since you always wore a blindfold around, and now it was unbearable to be met with bright lights.

'Ah, glad you're awake dearie. How are you doing?' Recovery girl asked you. Oh, of course, I'm in the infirmary. Why else would everything be white and bright?
You turned your head to recovery girl and closed your eyes. 'I'm fine, except for the part where my whole body feels like it's being torn apart like cheese and crackers' I replied with a small smile.

The grandma chuckled in response and handed you some medicine and water. You nodded as a thank you.
'Your father was very worried you know? He couldn't stop coming by and bothering me about how you were doing. The same goes for your green-haired friend.' She said with a smile plastered on her face.

You closed your eyes before speaking: 'Heh yeah, I guess dad always has been the overprotective type. How is Izuku doing?' You asked Recovery girl.

'Always checking up on others first huh? You're just like your father. He's doing fine dearie, don't worry so much.' She chuckled.

'Here, take this.' She said as she handed you your washed blindfold.

You quickly grabbed it and covered your eyes. 'Thank you...' You said softly, but only for you to take it off again.
You started crying uncontrollably again, clutching your fists as hard as you could.

'What's wrong dear?' Recovery girl asks you softly, patting your arm.

Closing your eyes you responded through sobs: 'i-i could've saved them all. I could've saved uncle Aizawa. If I had just been quicker in reacting to what was happening, this all wouldn't be so bad. I should've just tried harder, and used my quirk harder. B-but he was just so strong! A-and I just couldn't believe w-what I saw...' You said quickly, you were truly sorry about everything that happened.

'Dear, it's not your fault. You couldn't do anything, this was also your first real encounter with a villain. A strong one as well.' She reassured you.

'B-but i trained so hard all my life! How could i not take them on!? I was just sitting there watching everything happen! I am truly useless!' I yelled in response, tightly closing my eyes while tears still flowed out of them.

The door slid open and revealed none other than All Might, your father. He slowly approached you and pulled you into a warm hug.

'It wasn't your fault Y/N. You were startled, it's okay to be scared. I was scared as well. That villain was really terrifying, i thought i was going to piss myself. I'm already beyond impressed that you were able to pin the Nomu down 2 times in a row, as well as save young Bakugou. You've impressed us all, you weren't useless, you saved us.' He reassured you, making you sob even harder into his shoulder.

'H-how is uncle Aizawa, Recovery Girl?' You asked.

'He's fine, all bandaged up. And like i said, stop worrying so much about others young one.' She chuckled, followed by her leaving the infirmary and leaving you and your father alone.

'I'm sorry i wasn't there sooner sweetheart, i could've stopped you from experiencing this traumatic event.' Dad softly said.

'No dad, it's fine. I'll experience this much more in the future anyway, so it's kind of a lesson.' I replied with a small chuckle leaving my mouth.
.

.

.

U.A. is closed the day after the attack, and its faculty members hold a meeting with the Police Force Investigator.

They discuss the League of Villains and their recent involvement in the aforementioned attack. Investigator Tsukauchi admits that despite arresting seventy-two villains, he could not find any information on the perpetrators.
All Might notes that the ringleader: Tomura Shigiraki displayed a child-like mindset and his plan was foolish and too reckless for any sane criminal. The investigator surmises that the criminals viewed Tomura Shigaraki as a leader because of the pressure a world brimming with heroes has put on evil-doers.

At the end of the meeting, Nezu suggests that Tomura is being guided towards villainy the same way U.A. students are being guided towards heroism.
.

.

.

You wake up once again in the infirmary. Recovery girl decided to let you sleep there since you exclaimed that it was too painful to walk that day. Taking a glance beside your hospital bed, you saw your school uniform neatly folded on the counter, with a plastic bag containing breakfast.

You happily stood up, followed by you immediately falling on the floor.
(EXACTLY like this lmao)

'God, shit, fuck, dammit, that hurt like a bitch.' You grumbled to yourself while slowly standing up.

'I feel like an old woman like this...' You muttered, now grabbing your breakfast and sitting back down in your bed eating it straight up. It was just a simple sandwich and a juice box.
You glanced over to the other counter near you, which contained another set of bags.

One specific bag that caught your eye was a bag that contained F/F mochi. Happy sparkles formed around you as you quickly snatched the bag towards you.

.

.

.

You walked slowly towards your class, stumbling every now and then due to the soreness in your body.
When you reached the tall door, your clumsy self tripped over your own foot, resulting in you falling in slow motion, again.

'This is the end. Goodbye world.' You thought to yourself when suddenly your fall was stopped.

You looked up and locked your eyes on Todoroki who was now holding you up. Both of your cheeks grew a tint of pink and you immediately got out of his grasp.
'S-sorry...' You mumbled and cursed at yourself for that unneeded stutter.

Swiftly turning around, you slid open the classroom door and made the students inside look at you.
...

'Y/N!'
'Oh my god, you're all right!'
'How are you?'
'Are your injuries healed Y/N?'
'Please be careful moving around!'

A bunch of questions and comments were going around in the class, making you nervous and throwing something in the air.

The thing you threw seemed to be... A Snicker bar?

The class looked confused by your action until the bar hit a certain blonde in the face.

The students turned around to the blonde-haired boy and started laughing out loud.
Bakugou immediately turned your way and glared at you with furrowed brows.

'oops...?' You quietly said while shrugging your shoulders with a guilty smile.

You quickly ran towards your seat and rested your head on the desk, not caring about anything right now except your limp body.

'Hey did you guys see the news last night? We were shown in the picture for a second! Isn't that amazing?' The invisible girl known as Hagakure exclaimed, waving her invisible arms around in excitement.

'Yeah! I looked so good in my costume!' Another boy said.

After all the conversation making, all of the students were now sitting at their desks.
'Who will you think will teach us today?'
'Maybe All might? I hope it's All might!'
'Probably some sad old substitute'

The door slid open, revealing a damaged-up Aizawa. 'Aizawa sensei!? How are you here? Why are you here!' The class yelled, making the teacher grumble.
'Are you alright sensei? Kero.' Tsuyu asked. 'I'd call that far from okay...' Kirishima added.

'My injuries are irrelevant. There's something bigger approaching...' Aizawa began.
'Don't tell me...'
'Not more villains right!?'

'The UA sports festival is coming up.' He finished his sentence by interrupting the chatter between the students.

Some of the students worry that the Sports Festival is happening too soon after the attack. Aizawa explains that the competition is far too important to cancel. It is one of the most-viewed events in the world and a major opportunity for U.A. students to get scouted by professional Hero Agencies.

Lunchtime approached, and most of the students were now talking with each other, while Ururaka put on her game-face. She turned fastly towards the H/C-haired girl and exclaimed that she'll do her best.

'Yeahh!! I'm going to do my best! Just you all watch me.' She said out loud. You decided to match her energy by making the same face and statement.
'That's the spirit! And so will i! So y'all better watch out little noodle strands!' You threw your fist in the air, making your and Ururaka's aura bigger and more intimidating together.

'Double scary...' the class thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
96.1K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
200K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...