CONΒ©E@LED | πŸ…ƒπŸ„°πŸ„΄πŸ„ΊπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„Ί πŸ„΅...

By Nivi8800

Taekook royal fantasy story. Where the Demon king is waiting to rule the whole world for years. At the same t... More

Author's Note:
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-1πŸ…
CHARACTERS INTRO
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-2πŸ…
Taekook butter era
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-3πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-4πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-5πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-6πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-7πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-8πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-9πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-10πŸ…
πŸŽ‰Thank you!🎊(not an update)
MAIN CHARACTERS INTRO
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘- 11πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-12πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-13πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-14πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-16πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-17πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-18πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-19πŸ…

πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-15πŸ…

166 13 2
By Nivi8800

"Close your eyes for a moment. Hold my hand. To the future, let's run away."

-"Life Goes On"

IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Boy 1: wah you look so weak and you want to fight my hyung?

Tae: yeah I want to see there, the king says to start the game and tell your hyung to show his sword skills to be there and if he loses, then he has to bow to my hyung and will ask sorry to him.

Boy 1: huh? What if you lose? Then bow to my hyung and say that he is great

Tae: Okay.

Boy 2: Let's see kid, who is going to bow to whom *smirk*

Tae: I will be waiting for you there *smirk*

The boys left from there

Namjoon: Tae

Tae: Hyung

Jungkook, Yoongi: *shock* Hyung?

____________________________________

Namjoon: Tae what happened here?

Tae: hyung it's not my fault hyung. They only started it first. They told bad things to Jimin hyung. But hyung see I didn't fight them here, I said them to fight with me in the game *smirk*

Jimin: *sob* hyung, this is all because of me they tease me hyung then only Tae spoke

Namjoon: Jiminie why are you crying? Don't cry come here *hug Jimin*

Tae: yes, Jiminie don't cry. I will show them their real place in the game

Jimin is now calm. It's not that he is not strong but he does not prefer violence so he is like a baby.

Kook, Yoongi: *shock* HYUNG?

Tae: Huh? *Looked at yoonkook*

Namjoon: Yah, why are you both shouting like this?

Tae: Joonie hyung you know them?

Namjoon: Yes, Tae I told you that I will introduce you guys to my friends. So, these are my friends. Yah, you both introduce yourself *to Yoonkook*

Yoongi: hi. I'm Min Yoongi. Namjoon's friend from Bangtan school *smile*

Kook: Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook *bunny smile*

Tae: Hi. My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm a good boy. Nice to meet you *Boxy smile*

Kook: Angel *looked at Tae the whole time*

Tae: No, I'm not an angel. I'm Taehyung, you can call me Tae

Yoongi and Namjoon facepalmed while seeing this drama

Yoongi: hehe Tae. He is stupid don't mind him.

Kook: Hyung I'm not stupid *pout*

Tae: Yeah, you are a bunny *laugh*

Kook: *looked at Tae and smile* I'm a bunny

Namjoon: *sigh* Ok enough we got it.

Jimin: *laugh* Hi I'm Kim Jimin, Namjoon and Tae's brother.

Yoongi: nice to meet you Jimin. you are so cute.

Jimin: *shy smile* Thank you hyung.

Namjoon: Okay. Let's go near the stage the competition is about to begin

Tae: Yeah, hyung come let's go. I need to teach a lesson to that stupid boy

Namjoon: Tae, stop being like this. You are not going to the fight if you talk like a brat and-

Tae: Hyung~ I will not get hurt. Come on~

Tae ran to the stage where the games are held. The others followed him because they can't do anything Tae is a stubborn kid.

Soon the game started the King, Queen and two princes Jin and Hobi are sitting on the throne made for them to watch the shows and games. The Kim, Min, and Jeon families are sitting at the side of the throne and the stage is in front of them (See the drawing below). Namjoon, Jimin, kook, and Yoongi are also sitting with their family.

(So, the Jeon and Min family never saw Tae before not even the king, queen, and the princes. They are really waiting to see him. Out of all Yoona is waiting to see her dear son after years, her long-time wish is going to be fulfilled today.)

The announcer made the announcement of the sword fighting competition and told the warriors to come near the stage. Soon he started to read the list of the fighters

Announcer: Team 1, the fight is between boy 2 and Kim Taehyung, come to the stage

(I don't want to put many characters' names because it is temporary so I just mentioned them as Boy 1 and Boy 2 like in the previous chapter)

After the announcement, Tae and the boy came to the stage and were preparing ready to fight. The royal family the Min, and Jeon families looked at Tae. They didn't even blink their eyes (our Tae is ethereal duh).

Boy 1: hey boy are you ready to fight me?

Tae: I'm always ready to teach lessons to guys like you

Boy 1: so sassy huh? Let's see

And like that, they began fighting with their sword. Everyone is nervous and worried for Tae because they don't want him to get hurt. But after a few minutes, they are aww stuck by the skills of Tae. Namjoon and Jimin were so proud of their baby brother cause they know Tae will rock it. On other hand, there is kook who is mesmerized by Tae cause he never knew that this cute boy could be this serious when it comes to fighting and so is the royal family. Tae's body and his sword's movements were so smooth. Boy 1 is so exhausted by continuous fighting but not Tae.

But at this point, the boy knows that he can't win against Tae so he took his hidden blade and made a cut on Tae's arm. Tae took a step back because of the pain and saw that his arm is bleeding.

Mina, Daehyun, Jimin, and Namjoon called Tae loudly. Jin who is sitting on the stage stood up as he can't see his brother hurt and Hoseok too, but King Jaehan held Jin's hand. He signaled to them that they can't do anything. Jaehan also held Yoona's hand because she was so panicked. But they can't show their feelings.

The announcer came to the boy and got the blade out of his hand and warned the boy. He asked Tae whether he want to fight or not because he already won cause the other boy cheated. But Tae told him that he wanted to fight and win the game.

Tae: *smirk* you are so weak that you cheated in the game. Look at your poor self.

Boy 1: hahaha I know but look at you now. I hurt your right arm that you can't handle your sword then how will you fight me now. I'm going to win this

Tae then shifted his sword to his left hand and smiled at the boy. Yes, that's his plus he can handle his sword in both of his hands with the same smoothness.

With that Tae started to attack the boy with all his strength. With the final blow, the boy's sword broke into two and he fell down cause of the power. The announcer announced that Tae won the game. Tae grabbed the boy and came towards the stage where his family was seated and pushed the boy towards Jimin. The boy fell in front of Jimin's leg.

Tae: *placed his sword in the boy's neck* come on it's your time to finish this. Bow to my hyung and say sorry after that you are free.

Boy 1: *bowed in front of Jimin* I'm really sorry. I should've never bullied you. I will never come in your path hereafter.

Tae: *took his sword* you can go now.

Jimin ran to Tae and hugged him. Namjoon went after Jimin and they all hugged each other.

Namjoon: I'm so proud of you Tae.

Jimin: of course, Taetae is my brother

Tae: Yah, you guys move first. I have to see momma. I'm sure she is going to kick me.

With that Tae went to Mina and held his ears himself

Tae: Momma sowwy, I will not get hurt after this. I swear

Mina: *Hugged Tae* I'm proud of you baby. You did this for Jiminie?

Tae: yes momma he bullied our Jiminie hyung. I can't see that right?

Daehyun: yes, my son is so brave. Okay, come let's introduce you to your uncles and their family.

Tae: yeah pappa let's goo..

________________TO BE CONTINUED...

Hi sweeties. How are you guys?

I'm very good. I know that it's too long but forgive me. Guys I'm really sorry for the very late update. I will really work hard. Thank you for all your support guys and keep supporting me and my book. I have two oneshots. It's almost done and will post it soon.

Okay let's see some taekook latest moments.

Power couple

Cute bear and his bunny

How can I not mention this moment? Aww so cute...

REAL:

FANART:

(Credits to the owner )

Okay, sweeties. I will end this here. See you all soon.

Take care guys...

Always spread positivity and stay happy. 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.5K 72
Jimin is a prince of Epiphany kingdom and Jungkook just a normal boy. Jungkook just finished his study and come home from America to spend holidays...
81.4K 3.3K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
26.8K 1.3K 30
Summary: This is a story wherein 🌟Hansung ( Kim Taehyung), is one of the prince of Jeoseon. The boy is cheerful and curious. He never loved being...
362K 13.2K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...