Douluo Dalu: The Seat

By Jynah-Den

"Little girl what are you doing here?" He said as he closed our distance while my foot was staggering steppin... More

(A/N:)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

426 16 4
By Jynah-Den

.
.
.

-Read this on Wattpad-

.
.
.

Enjoy~~~😉

---------

"Why squeeze my face? That hurts you know?" Renna said as she complained naturally at him.

Renna wondered why she was complaining to this guy so naturally.

It's as if this was already a daily occurrence to her. She can't help but also think of other possibilities that this guy may be 'his' reincarnation.

But she didn't think of the possibility that this guy may have remembered 'his' past life.

"Little girl is your name Renna?" The guy suddenly asked as he looked at Renna with anticipation.

When Renna heard that, she suddenly become vigilant as to why this guy knew her name. No one but only her family in the Shrek Academy knew her, since she doesn't normally go out outside the school grounds which the villages that was surrounding the Academy.

And her family in there isn't the type of person that would boast here and there outside the academy unless they find someone unpleasant. Because that's the time they would show off something.

Like hell yeah, they're also a show off bastard when it comes to fighting an opponent.

And there isn't much to show off's Renna's name, since she only has that cutie pie face.

So it's a wonder to Renna why this guy asked her name.

It's natural to stay vigilant against someone you don't know, that know your name in this world (even in the real-life it's strange) , specially in this forest. There was only one purpose, which is assassination.

'But why though? It's not like I have enemies in my present time.' Renna thought as she stayed her vigilance.

This move suprised the guy which named Huang Daelan.

Huang Daelan was also a reincarnator who was close to Renna when he was still alive in their original world.

Daelan knew this vigilant style so well that his guess already hit the bullseye.

Daelan was filled with happiness that was already overflowing that he couldn't help but suddenly hug Renna tightly. As if afraid that one day she would suddenly disappear like in their last life.

'Why does this guy acting strange?' Renna thought when the guy suddenly hugged her.

She could feel the deep anxiousness, sadness, grief, pain, happiness and love within him. And it was directed to Renna.

Unknown to Renna, she also suddenly cried.

She cried and cried, until after Daelan broke the hug she still cried.

Renna suddenly have a vague guess, a guess that she find it hard to believe.

The familiar aura that the guy had, the unique closeness that she could feel only to 'that guy', appeared on him. The love that she could also feel and the familiarity Renna felt facing him.

So Renna decided to guess if he was 'that guy'.

"Yeah I am indeed Renna, why ask?" Renna said as she look at the guy's face.

While saying that she put her guard down as she looked at his eyes.

And all could she saw was an anxiousness on his eyes and after that was a surprised faced.

Daelan happily looked at her, and Renna hugged him back suddenly and cried on his shoulders.

"Hey Renna, are my ears hearing it right?" Daelan asked with his desperate face on it.

"Brother Daelan?" Renna asked unsurely as she placed her two hands at Daelan's cheeks.

And Daelan nodded in response like it's normal, but deep inside he has swelling with happiness and pleasure.

His current features really fit him well. With his hair that was before a jet-black hair, but now it is in color silver-white and a sky blue eyes. And with Renna's features that has light brown hair and light-red eyes, they pretty match well.

"Brother Daelan..." Renna said as she placed both her hands at Daelan's cheeks, as Daelan answered with a nod.

"How are you?" Renna said as she looked at him with a gentle glance.

When Daelan heard it, his faced showed a slight frown and his aura turned gloomy in an instant.

Truthfully speaking, Renna and Daelan's relationship isn't official as of now. As Daelan was just going to confess but Renna unexpectedly died.

So it's not a wonder as to why there's still no intimate contact that a couple should have.

Both of them has feelings with each other, but both of them didn't knew that.

Since there's no clarification between them yet, if she didn't die, then they may have been a couple after the confession part.

This where the sad story lies in this part, as he was just about to confess but she suddenly died. It was a huge blow to him as she liked her for a 'lifetime'. (*means longest time, just using the 'lifetime' since he indeed liked her fully, within his whole life.)

A lifetime of regret of not confessing early.

Because of his cowardice, the thought of being rejected by her, leads him to his misery of not being able to be with her as her partner.

A partner that would protect her in any harm.

A harm that may make her hurt and cry.

As he also liked to see her sweet smile everyday by his side.

He liked her without any reserve as he give his fullest love to her.

But what faced him was a cold corpse, a cold Renna.

His Renna died...

His Renna left him..

He hated those people who hurted her..

He's alone..

The moment Renna died..

His heart already hardened and become a stone as it already left it's life along with her.

(*Just some metaphor bro, there's no such a thing as a stone heart in the body. Let's just go with the flow.)

While at the same time deceiving himself that his Renna is still alive, because of that sole regret of his.

-------

"How would I be fine when I knew you died, Renna?" Daelan said with a sad smile on his face, while a tear flowed at his right eye as he hugged Renna again.

"I knew that Brother Daelan, I just want you to say a reassuring words that your fine. I'm selfish aren't I?"

"I'm scared to know the misery you've felt as I left you behind." Renna said as she teared up again.

Daelan broke the hug as he wiped her tears and said "I love you Renna, please be with me in this life. I don't wanna lose you without being together with you in this life. But it's much better to be with you forever, do you agree-"Daelan was interrupted by Renna as Renna kissed Daelan at his lips, which surprised Daelan and said.. (*smock kiss)

"Yes, I do agree Brother Daelan, I've also come to love you in our past life, it's just we are just way too late to know our feelings in the past" Renna said as she smiled lovingly at Daelan as Daelan hugged her at the waist and suddenly throw her up and down like a happy fool that won a lottery.

Renna also realised both of their feelings right now so she reponded happily.

Daelan smiled genuinely at her as Renna also smiled warmly at him. With their regrets already resolved, they're already content just by seeing and loving each other...

"But we all know that this isn't the end of this story right?"

---------------

"By the way Brother Daelan, Why are you still a soul warrior(lvl9)?" Renna asked as she faced him in a serious like manner.

"I too was questioning that at first, but it seems it's one of my innate skills. Which is a part of disguise, if I could control it properly then I could disguise as a normal person. But I'm kinda weak at controlling as you can see from the lvl that you could feel." Daelan said happily and suddenly a dangerous thought appeared on his mind and he voiced out his concerns about it to Renna.

"Nana, what if the two of us aren't the only people who got reincarnated on this continent? I just couldn't think that all of these where just a mere coincidence." Daelan said which Renna replied with a gasp.

(*Nana is Renna's nickname)

"Why didn't I think that far? I'm such a foolish fool. Plus the most strangest thing is that Douluo Dalu 1 that the Goddess gave. It has that prophetic writings, it's just way too strange." Renna said as she transferred the book to Daelan's mind.

"This?-.."

"This one is in the form of a novel, means we are not the only one who saw and read this book."

"There should be a group of readers in this book as I couldn't call it as a coincidence, this is just a possibility but if a transmigrator or a reincarnator choose to ran amok in these people's fate."

"We won't have a choice but to interfere, as the one who was involved in this problem is the heavenly son."

"Because if those people decided to change these people's fate it could cause a 'water rippling effects' (*other term of cause and effect) to us who is merely an outsider of the story."

Daelan said, and I could say that he's 90% right on his analysis 10% of that is because he didn't guess who was those reincarnator is. He's also sure that he guessed this one right as his instincts where telling him that his guess was right.

And his instincts never failed him....

Daelan is already suspicious of that self-proclaimed goddess. But (*althought it's a true goddess, Daelan just can't believe that the one who give the book is a goddess.)

And adding to this prophetic writing that Renna spoke of, it's just way too suspicious. What would they gain on helping Nana? Is it for profit or harming her.

"Sigh, It's better to grow as much as possible to protect my father in-law and Nana."

Daelan said while winking at Renna jokingly....

"Hmp, whose your father in-law?!"

Renna said while blushing, Renna is like a tsundere when it comes to love or expressing her feelings she hides it and liked showing her cold front.

But if people comes to know her, then they would most likely change their first impression they got from Renna.

------------------

Jynay-Den : I'm so sorry guys, please forgive me 😭😭 for being also a reader and may have cause you to be disapointed in this series. But I just cound't stop reading other stories, and I'm so sorry for that.

The thing is, my UD schedule doesn't have any specific day, I'll only update if I was bored or something, so better read some series and don't wait for this lazy author.

I'll do some rewriting/editing on this if I have the some time, as some/most of my words has wrong grammars (*I too noticed that).. I'm sorry for the inconvenience....

Just follow and like my story, for you to know that I updated.

Thank you guys and have a good day~~❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 39.2K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
638K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...