β™‘ Elia β™‘

By spongebob12312

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with 𝙗π™ͺπ™—π™—π™‘π™šπ™¨ around her and infinite fairytales to... More

1. My Bestfriend
πŸ”Info of charactersπŸ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
10. Library Pt.3
11. Cafe
12. Assembly
13. Opera
14. Truth
15. Apart
16. Adjusting
17. Guilty
18. Tears
19. Planning
20. Conversation

4. Silv Brothers

22.5K 367 96
By spongebob12312

Sebastián~

Meetings all day long are exhausting. Especially when the meetings don't go as planed. For an example, like today, I had to slit some bastards throat. He was proposing to take my shares from my brother's hotel so that in the future he would give me a helping hand. All bullshit.

Of course I couldn't let him slide. So right now I'm showering his filthy blood off me. The showers I take are always cold it gets my mind checked everyday.

I head downstairs to our study, it's pretty big for the three of us but we could care less.

This property has been with us for generations. We would like to sell it some time but haven't gotten the chance.

I'm arriving to our building for at least 10 hours. I go to our property around 2 am. We don't call it 'home', we never did. Even if I'm last even if I'm the founder. Leo and Mateo usually head to the property around 4 pm.

—————————————————————————
"I was gone for less than 5 hours and you couldn't give me an emergency call that this deal was going to sink?" I roared at my secretary. She was just another whore.

"I'm s-s-sorry sir". She barely spoke out as I was chocking her. Making al the files fly out of her hand. She was turning red. I love killing people.

"Ren". I spoke to the phone. "Clear body". "Yes sir". He said.

I sit down in my seat. Clearing my head.

*RING*
*RING*
"Hello". "Brother we got a flight ready in 2 days." Mateo says.

"Yea we'll go. Where to?" I ask. "Italy". He confirmed.

"Alright" I then ended the call.

"Ren". "Send me secretary number 6." I spoke through the phone. "Yes sir". He said. "And make them clear my schedule for the rest of the week."

I have at least 10 secretaries every week.... just in case I kill them.

Before he could answer I ended the call.

I have to much on my mind more like too little to keep me busy so my head just keeps going to my father. I talked in my head.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed grabbing a bottle of alcohol and throwing it at the mirror. It shattered just like how he did to our lives...

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi loves here is chapter 4 <3

Tell me what you think of the storyline so far.
Please comment and vote.

What are the languages you speak of?

To anyone reading this LOTS OF LOVE💝💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 40.8K 56
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
494K 39K 32
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.4M 219K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...