Shattered Love

By voidxstydia

Lydia Martin has 2 best friends, well 3 technically. Allison Argent and Scott McCall. She doesn't really coun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - The Final Chapter
A note from the author

Chapter 4

4.8K 136 10
By voidxstydia

The bell rang indicating 5th period so Lydia cleared her plate and walked to science. As she turned the corner down the hall suddenly all her books and papers were on the ground. "Shoot, sorry" said a familiar voice. She looked up to see Jason. Out of all the people she could've bumped into she bumped into Jason. "Oh, no, it's my fault really" she said bending down to pick up her books. "Let me help you with that" Jason smiled and bent down and helped her to gather her things.

Jason handed her, her stuff back and made direct eye contacted with her. She could feel her cheeks blush and couldn't help but smile at him. "Sorry again" he apologized. "Anyways, what class are you heading to?" He asked. "Science, with Mr. Davidson" she replied. "Oh cool, me too" he exclaimed.

They turned into Mr. Davidson's room. There was one partner lab desk left in the back of the room. "Looks like we're partners" he said. "Yeah" she replied calmly making sure a huge smile wouldn't spread across her face. She finally would have a chance to get to know the real Jason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.9K 30
Lydia Martin is a good girl, who gets straight A's and avoids getting into trouble. Stiles Stilinski is a typical bad boy and loves to cause mayhem...
40.4K 1K 17
After a school project forces them together, will Lydia and Stiles explore their feelings? Or will the they push them aside in fear of getting too cl...
31.9K 687 13
She lost her best friend and boyfriend in a matter of days. Her name is Lydia Martin. Lydia has always been good at hiding her pain. When her parents...
399 45 23
Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin were two young teenagers, both having kon idea how their lives would turn out. But Stiles didn't know that Lydia ev...