I Will Always Be There For Yo...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if... More

Reader's Personal and Info.
Prologue - A Unknown Boy Will Be Arriving?
1- Meet Boboiboy
2- Adudu?
3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?
4-Boboiboy Has Powers?
5- I Have New Powers
6- Elemental Split
7-Helping People In Need
Special Chapter
8-Got Kidnapped
9-Rescue Mission
10-Escaping The Spaceship
11- Cocoa Delivery
12- Revealing Secrets
13- Lightning Has Been Kidnapped
14- Elemental Fight
15- Boboiboy Thunderstorm
16- Shocking Event
17- Unlocking Powers
18- Surprise for Y/n
Age Explanation
Easter Sunday Special
19- Stuck In The Game
20- Final Boss Battle
Boboiboy Your Bleeding!
Requests And Jealous BBB
21- Sleeping Monster
22- Checker Game
23- Nightmares or Memories
24- World Biscuits Day
25- Cyclone and Sky
26- Getting Them Back
27- The Mukalakus Robot
Epilogue
New Book!!

28- Goodbye

1.6K 83 13
By NicoleAlcantara760

Adudu's attention went to Earth, who seems to be surrounded with a yellow ball of energy with the ground shaking as well.

"Oh no!! It seems he's upgrading his powers Mr. Boss!!" Probe quickly told his master.

"What!?! Like that will happen!" The alien shouted, controlling the robot to throw the kids he was holding captured in it's hand before the red blade had emerged from it's hand and lunged itself towards the earth element.

The telekinesis manipulator saw that she was falling towards the ground along with Lightning and Wind, she immediately used her telekinesis on them before landing on the ground gently with the girl forcing herself to stand and approached the two elements. "Let me heal you up, Earth needs you."

"Thanks N/n..." Thunderstorm gave the telekinesis manipulator a small smile followed by a small groan.

"We really are lucky to have a healer like you huh?" Cyclone half joked, giving the girl a playful smile— watching her began healing them while letting out a small chuckle. "See? This is the reason i wanted to keep my watch"

"I am... Boboiboy Quake!!" Earth yelled, correction; Quake yelled, his hat, jacket, and trousers are turned into a black color and an old-fashioned blended coat of arms with a shimmering pattern of yellow earthquake pattern. Iris also turns into a gray color but his jacket drops turn yellow.

Adudu was taken aback after seeing the element's appearance changed but that didn't stop him from kept on launching towards Quake.

Just before the robot's red blade could hit Quake, something suddenly blocked it's attack. Probe was suddenly starting to sweat when he saw something standing behind the earth element, protecting him from his master's attack. "W-What is that?!  What kind of power is this!?!"

It was an Earth Golem with Quake controlling it's every move. "Giga Punch!!" The elemental manipulator yelled, controlling the golem to punch the robot away as Adudy quickly caught it's fall.

"How dare you hurt all my friends!!" Quake yelled in anger, Adudu just scoffed at the element but what the earth element said next made him laugh.

"I will destroy you Adudu!!" Quake promised, pointing his rock index finger at the robot with the golem mimicking his movements.

"Huh, destroy me!?! In your dreams!! Hya!!!" Adudu yelled, the robot the lunged itself towards it's opponent with Quake already ready for it's next attack.

The earth element then controlled his earth golem to jumped in front of him and quickly blocked the robot's red blade once more.

Adudu then controlled the robot's other blade and swung it towards the golem, Quake had suddenly closed his eyes before swiftly moving his body to the side with the golem mimicking his actions once more— successfully avoiding the blade. Quake then took a step back and pulling his right arm back— once again with the golem mimicking him.

He then snapped his eyes opened before controlling his golem to quickly punched the giant robot's face, making it sent flying away.

"Why you!! Triple Laser Maximum!!" The robot quickly went back on his feet before shooting a red laser at the earth element's way. Quake suddenly gasped at this and immediately made his golem stood in front of him, blocking the laser using it's rocky hands.

"You finished Boboiboy!!!"

"Huh? Finished?" Quake asked, lightly chuckling at what the alien said before making the golem took a few steps forward.

"Why you!!!" Adudu then let out a battle cry, shooting the laser in full maximum. The golem had staggered a bit but it kept on moving forward, Quake slightly grunted at this before feeling someone placing a hand on his shoulder. "Huh?"

"We have to attack him together!!" Lightning instructed before turning back to his second tier as was holding his lighning blades in each hands.

"Looks like you finally got your new powers! Quick! Let's finish him off and were already fully healed and ready for action!" Wind declared as he also turned back to his second tier.

Quake looked between the two elements as his yellow orbs laid on the telekinesis manipulator who was healing his other friends, upon feeling someone staring at her— Y/n looked towards the earth element before nodding at him in encouragement.

"Alright!!! Hya!!" Quake had let out a battle cry, keeping his golem to move forward and grabbed both of the robot's hand— catching Adudu off guard.

"Take this!!" The earth element then controlled the golem to punch the robot, sending it flying up high in the air, Cyclone had quickly summoned his hoverboard before flying towards the robot.

"Wind Shuriken!!" He yelled before throwing two blue wind skuriken at the robot that were starting to multiply.

The robot's body parts were beginning to get destroyed because of the attack, it's metal parts are getting dismantled on the robot's body before starting to fall on the ground.

Thunderstorm had stared at the falling robot for a few moments and yelled. "Lightning Speed!!" The lightning element had disappeared from his spot on the ground and reappeared in the air, holding his thunder blades in each hands before launching at the robot with a battle cry. "Hya!!!"

Thunderstorm had swung his blade at the robot, he kept on repeating his attacks but it was getting more stronger and faster in each hit. He kept on slashing the robot, making some of it's part destroyed as he did his final attack.

This time it was more stronger, once his blade came contact with the robot's metal surface. A red lightning suddenly striked the robot from above— electricuting Adudu at the same time.

Next thing Adudu saw was all three elements were above his robot as they all readied they're attacks and lunged at the robot.

"NOO!!!"

All three elements had went through the robot with Cyclone holding Adudu's foot and Quake holding Ochobot close to his chest.

The wind element then let go of the alien's foot, making Adudu landed harshly on the ground as the robot crashed a few yards behind the three elements followed by an explosion.

"T-They did it..." Y/n muttered, she was now smiling after they had all won. The girl watched the elements merged back to one, she can clearly see that Boboiboy was tired.

"Heh.... Awesome..." He said before falling on his back and passed out with Ochobot laying beside him. All of her friends were out cold from the exhaustion they all felt which is very understandable to the telekinesis manipulator.

Y/n just let out a light chuckle, slowly shaking her head as she used her telekinesis powers on all of her friends including Ochobot before started walking back to Tok Aba's house.

Boboiboy groaned, slowly opening his eyes as his brown orbs had landed on the hanging solar system that was sticked on the ceiling of his room. "H-Huh?..."

The confused sound caught Gopal's attention, quickly looking at his best friend and saw Boboiboy was slowly waking up.

"Hey!! Boboiboy's awake!!" The molecular manipulator quickly told the girls, which also caught they're attention.

"Boboiboy!"

"Are you okay!?" Gopal quickly asked, grabbing a hold of the elemental manipulator's shoulder and started shaking the poor boy. "Boboiboy! Are you?! Are you good!? Say something!!"

"Oi!!" Y/n chided, immediately hitting Gopal's back head before pulling him away. "Stop that!!"

"You'll break his bones if you keep doing that!" Tok Aba also chided, the molecular manipulator looked between the elder man and his best friend before quickly apologizing. "Hehe, sorry Boboiboy."

"Ow..." Boboiboy mumbled, slowly sitting up on his bed as every kids started to crowd around him.

"Thank you Boboiboy for saving everyone" Yaya was the first one to thank.

"Yeah! Otherwise were all would be gone! Thanks to N/n healing all of us as well" Ying joined, looking at between the said kids with a smile.

"Your welcome....Adudu even escaped my powers which i didn't expect it to happen" Y/n admitted, she was approaching Boboiboy to check if there are any more injuries.

"W-Wha.... What happened to Adudu?" Boboiboy asked, looking at his friends in confusion as he reassured the telekinesis manipulator that he was fine.

"Tell that to Y/n...." Ochobot said, pointing at the said girl who chuckled at him nervously.

"I-I was worried okay plus friends comes first before enemies!" Y/n reasoned, defending herself from getting lectured about accidentally letting Adudu go.

"Alright, that's enough. Don't you worry about Adudu or Probe, why don't you just get some rest?" Tok Aba suggested, as Yaya quickly came up with an idea.

"Yeah! How about you eat some of my biscuits! It will make you feel better!" The pink hijab girl then pulled out basket out for Boboiboy to see but Gopal already blocked the elemental manipulator's way.

"Hey!! That is not a cure!! It will make him worse!!" Gopal commented, he immediately looked around the room as his eyes landed on Ying's badge that was displayed on her beanie.

The boy then quickly grabbed the badge before yelling. "Food transformation!!"

Gopal watched the badge turn into a biscuit, turning back to his best friend and handed him the treat that he turned.

"Here's a biscuit Boboiboy! I'm sure it's delicious!" The molecular manipulator said, watching the said boy grabbed the biscuit before plopping it into his mouth, humming in satisfaction after tasting the sweetness of the biscuit.

"Why you!! Why did you changed my badge into a biscuit!? You looking for trouble!?!" Ying snapped, she was now glaring daggers at Gopal— who shrieked in fear.

"S-Sorry Ying! It was an accident!"

"An accident!?! Thousand speed scratch!"

"Noo!!!"

Y/n chuckled at the scene that was happening in front of her before sitting beside Boboiboy, secretly handing him a bag full of biscuits and whispered. "Here, i made this for you while you were unconscious"

The elemental manipulator had a small tint of red hues decorating his cheeks before quickly grabbing the bag and hid it under his pillow, Boboiboy then turned towards the girl beside him as he gave her a smile. "Thanks N/n, your the best!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a high-speed train will be arriving soon. Please be ensure that you are standing behind the yellow line for your own safety.... And if you do get hit, who's gonna get the blame... Yeah me"  The speaker announced, not knowing if the last part should be a joke or not.

"Hear that Boboiboy? The train will be coming soon, you got your bags ready?" Tok Aba asked, fixing his glasses up as he looked down at his grandson.

"All here Ato!" Boboiboy nodded, pointing at his backpack before looking at the telekinesis manipulator who wanted to come with them.

"Do... You really have to go?..." Y/n whined, looking at the elemental manipulator in sadness. Boboiboy looked at the girl with a sad smile before pulling her in a hug.

"I have to plus i could get to visit here and maybe spend my summer vacation here as well" He reassured, seeing Y/n had a small pout, in which made a chuckle escape passed his lips.

"Fine... Also here" The girl then took out two bags of biscuits, handing it to Boboiboy who gladly accepted it. "Some food for the trip just in case you get hungry"

"Thanks N/n! I really appreciate this!" Boboiboy gave her a smile before putting the biscuits inside his backpack.

"Okay, you have your snacks now. Don't forget to call me when you reach home!" Tok Aba reminded, his voice was slightly cracking which everyone heard clearly.

"I will Ato!" Boboiboy saluted, Ochobot suddenly flew in front of the elder man as the Power Sphere continued to plead. "Ato, can i come with Boboiboy?"

"You can't Ochobot... Who's gonna take care of Ato when N/n isn't around?" The elemental manipulator reasoned, making the Power Sphere finally gave in. "Aww man..."

"Please ensure that you are at the right platform before boarding!" The speaker said.

The kids along with Tok Aba and Ochobot can see the train was starting to get near the station.

Upon seeing the train made the elder man look sad, looking back at his grandson once more and asked. "The train's arriving, are you sure you didn't forget anything?"

"It's all here Ato" Boboiboy then extended his hands, instead of Tok Aba extended his— the elder man quickly embraced the elemental manipulator in a hug with tears whelming up his eyes.

"You know, your my only grandson... Don't forget me when you get home" Tok Aba reminded, patting the boy's head gently with tears starting to fall down his eyes.

"Or me!!" Y/n joined, hopping beside the two of them with a pout.

"How can i forget you Ato? The most awesome Grandpa! And why would i forget about you N/n? Your one of the people i care about as well! And an awesome friend!" Boboiboy chuckled, the said girl's face was blank before anime tears were starting to fall down her eyes— quickly latching onto the Boboiboy and started weeping.

"Wahh!! Your making it hard for me!! Stop it!!!" Y/n cried out, hugging the elemental manipulator tightly.

"Heh, i'm sorry but i promise to come back" He said, giving the girl a reassuring smile in which made Y/n look at him while sniffing. "P-Promise?"

"I promise, don't worry" Boboiboy reassured, Tok Aba smiled at the interaction between his grandson and the girl. "Alright, Y/n let him go because the train is about to arrive soon"

The said girl pouted at Tok Aba's words before reluctantly letting go of Boboiboy. They all watched the elemental manipulator grabbed his other bag before standing behind the yellow line, they suddenly perked up when they heard Gopal's voice.

"Boboiboy wait!!"

Y/n turned to her left side, seeing Gopal was running towards them with tears in his eyes but... He was running very slowly...

"Wait for me Boboiboy!!" Gopal cried out as he keeps on running, the telekinesis manipulator looked at him weirdly— wondering how Gopal was doing the slow motion sound so well.

Ying and Yaya were running towards them normally with the other people around them were also casually walking but Gopal was still running very slowly, even an elder lady had went pass the slow molecular manipulator.

"Hey! What's wrong with you?" Ochobot questioned, also looking at Gopal weirdly.

"I wanna see Boboiboy!!" Gopal replied with still having a slow motion sound effect.

"How in the world... Is he even doing that..." Y/n mumbled, thinking if she will be whether impressed or concern.

"Hey, that's enough!" Tok Aba chided, Gopal then went back to his normal self as he just chuckled at the elder man in response.

"Hey! What are you all doing here?" Boboiboy asked, looking at his other friends in disbelief.

"We wanna see you off!" Ying replied, followed by a small chuckle as Yaya joined. "Yeah, look how sad Gopal is."

As a cue, the said boy had quickly clung himself on Boboiboy while crying. "No Boboiboy!! Don't leave me alone!!"

The elemental manipulator just chuckled at his friend's behavior before started talking. "Hey, don't worry cause i'll be back"

Gopal then faced the boy with tears kept falling down his eyes like waterfalls. "Huh? R-Really? Promise okay? Promise?"

"I already promised to N/n so don't worry, i'll be back before you know it!" Boboiboy stated, giving all of his friends a reassuring smile.

"Huhuhu, your my bestest friend Boboiboy!"

"Hey, stop being dramatic. He's just going home, not going to the moon" Tok Aba said, looking at the molecular manipulator in unamusement while Ochobot just hummed. "Heh... Says you"

"Here!" Yaya suddenly handed a bag full of her biscuits towards Boboiboy. "I made you biscuits so you can eat it on the train!" She added, the elemental manipulator stared at the biscuit with so much hesitation but still accepted it. "T-Thanks Yaya"

"The train's here..." Y/n announced, seeing the train was slowing down in front of them.

"Passengers, please wait ti'll the train has come to a complete halt"

They all watched Boboiboy approaching the train door after seeing it opened.

"Boboiboy!" Ying called out, making the said boy looked back at the girl. "Don't you forget us!"

"Don't worry, i won't!" He reassured.

"The train will be departing soon, please ensure-"

"Ha! The train's wheels are flat!! It can't set out!" Gopal yelled, cutting the speaker's announcement off.

"Huh... The train now moves with magnets, they don't use tires anymore!" The speaker told the molecular manipulator, Gopal looked back at the train before started crying once more.

"Technologies are really improving" Y/n complimented, looking at the train in amusement.

"Kids these days..."

"Get over it Gopal..." Tok Aba said, looking at the weeping hero in unamusement.

"Well... I have to go now.. See you soon Ato!" Boboiboy bid goodbye to his grandfather.

"Yeah, send my regards to your mom and dad. Have a safe trip!" The elder man gave his grandson one last smile as they all watched Boboiboy board the train while another kid had gotten off.

All the kids looked at Boboiboy in sadness before waving at him. "Bye bye Boboiboy..."

"Remember! You promised, you'd be back!"

"Read my letters alright!!"

"Hmph, you kids are so dramatic. Don't worry, he'll be back on next holiday!" Tok Aba reassured, he was suddenly on board the train and was standing beside Boboiboy, who was looking at his grandfather in bewilderment.

"Hey! Who's the one leaving here? You or Boboiboy?" Ochobot questioned, looking at Tok Aba in disbelief.

"Eh!?! Ojichan don't leave me too!!" Y/n cried out with tears starting to whelm up her eyes once more.

"Eh? Heh, when your old. Your memory isn't what it used to be, and i'm not leaving Y/n don't worry" Tok Aba reassured, it was his turn to get clinged by a crying Y/n.

"Wahh!! I thought your gonna leave me too!!"

Boboiboy chuckled at his before doing his signature thumbs up and said. "Awesome"

They all watch the train door finally closed and watching it start leaving the station with the kids running after it and stopped at the edge while waving.

"Bye Boboiboy!"

"Remember us!!"

"Don't forget the promise!!"

"Bye!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
3.8K 162 18
After defeating Retak'ka, there has been several murder cases reported in Rintis Island. Despite having his friends trying to figure the murderer, Bo...
6.1K 193 30
β€’In editing progressβ€’ We all know there only have 7 elements which is earth, lightning, wind, fire, water/ice, nature and light But what if there ano...
57.4K 2.7K 29
━ ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’…π’–π’•π’š. ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ Short stories about Boboiboy and his elementals, alongside his friends. Ξ” Protective Elem...