BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

By VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... More

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read 🙏
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch6. U.A.

2.4K 67 29
By VirluKeirrr

After the kids were finished with their entrance exam and the robots, you stayed by with Nezu to talk about U.A.

'Hey Nezu um, i have a request...' you mumbled nervously.
'What is it dear?' He replied with a small smile.

'Well... could i change up my uniform a bit? I'd rather not wear the tie...' you said quietly feeling a bit of guilt by your request.

'Of course! Anything for you, would you then like a small red tie shaped collar?' He replied with a smile.

'Yeah that's fine' you replied.
.
.
.
You were now pacing around your room, waiting for a phone call or anything. It had been a week since the exam and you were probably even more nervous than Izuku about his results at the moment.

Your dad barged into the room all of a sudden. 'Y/N? What are you doing? You're making the ceiling shake by all the pacing around.' He sweat dropped.

You then only now took notice of how heavily you were stomping. 'Sorry dad... i'm just nervous that's all.'
'About Midoriya's test results?' He asked.

I silently nodded.
'You know i could just tell you?' He laughed at your nervousness.
'Wha- no! I want to be surprised as well since i got recommended and all, it's a thrilling feeling to have.' I replied quickly.
He chuckled 'alright then kid, he'll probably call you in a bit have patience.' He left the room.
.
.
.
You waited a few more minutes until the silence in your room finally broke by a ringtone:
'A phone call... is here!'
'A phone call... is he-'

You quickly picked up the phone and waited for the caller to speak. You couldn't be asked to look at the number, so you instantly picked up.

'Hello! Would you like to buy our latest produc-'

You never hung up that quickly in your life. Darn advertisers.

After waiting for another more 5 minutes, you heard your phone going off once again. This time it HAS to be Midoriya!
You picked up the phone waiting for his voice to be heard.

'Y/N?' You heard on the other side of the line.

'Midoriya! How'd it go? Did you get in?' You quickly replied.

'I...' there was a silence. Your heart was pounding out of your chest. Did he not get in?

'I got in!' He yelled, making you yell in return.
'YEAAAAAAAA!!!'

'Y/N KEEP IT DOWN IT'S 11 PM' yelled All Might

'SORRY!'
...

'Oh my god Izuku i'm so happy for you! Do you know which class you're in?' You asked him.
'Yeah! 1A!' He replied happily.
That was Aizawa's class right? I think so, i can't remember.

'Also look at this photo I secretly took of you during the exam, i found it pretty funny.' You said, sending him a picture you took of him during the exam.

'Huh!? T-that's so random!!!' He replied, clearly flustered.

'Hehe well... You get your uniform tomorrow right?' You asked, avoiding the awkwardness.
'Mhm! You already have yours?' He asked you.
'Yeah, actually i requested a small change in the uniform, so it'll be a bit different! I'm the main character after all.' You replied with a grin.

There was a slight silence.
'Huh sorry, i couldn't hear the last part. Care to repeat?' Izuku said on the line.
'Oh no it wasn't anything important. *yawn* i'm going to bed now Izuku, see you at U.A. future hero!' You replied then hanging up immediately.

On the other line
'I talked to a girl!!!!! ON THE PHONE' He thought.

.
.
.

A loud alarm could be heard all across your room, making you jolt up in excitement. For once you were grateful for your alarm that Hazishi made for you.
'UA UA UA UA UA UA UA' you kept repeating to yourself while you ran around your room getting ready.

'Uniform, check! Tie, check! Blind fold, check! Bag...' you looked around your room impatiently.
'Where is my bag?' You muttered to yourself.
You didn't lose your bag right? It was your favorite one! It even had a rare all might pin on the side of it.

You kept looking and looking until you heard a knock at your door.
'What's all the commotion about Y/N?' Your father asked you.
Swiftly opening the door you said 'i can't find my favorite bag!' You heard him chuckle a bit until he pulled something off of the ground beside you.
'Do you mean this bag' He said, now holding onto the brown colored bag with the pin on it.

'Ah! Yes thank you dad!' I cried out loud and gave him a hug.
'Now shoo! I still have to get ready!' You pushed him out of your room.
'Alright alright i'm going, see you at school.'
You smiled and nodded before closing the door.

Walking back to your mirror, you looked at your uniform. Nezu really did keep his promise, thank god.

(If you're not happy about it, just imagine it different. It doesn't really matter later in the story anyway except for this chapter. )

Using your legs to sprint downstairs, hurriedly grab some toast and put on your shoes, you ran to your new school anime style with the toast in mouth. (Classic)

It was now 8:10 AM, which meant you have 5 minutes left before class starts.

You ran inside trying to find class... 1-A! Wait Midoriya was in this one right? WAIT THAT MEANS HIS HOMEROOM TEACHER IS AIZAWA AS WELL!? You sweat dropped at the thought.
Dad and Nezu always told you how scary Aizawa could be as a teacher. You couldn't believe your ears when they said that he expelled a whole class for failing a... quirk test? On the first day!?

It was pretty nerve wrecking to think that your uncle could expel Midoriya, or anyone in that matter.
While you were deep in thought, you were met with a tall door in-front of you with bold letters saying '1A'. This must be it!

You slowly slid the door open, revealing a screaming blue haired boy in-front of a familiar blonde with his feet on his desk.

'You imbecile! Do you have no respect for the tables or this school? Take your feet off of the desk right this instant!' The bluenette yelled, making a chopping motion with his arms.

'HAHH?? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?' The blonde replied back with a high tone.

Their voices eventually muffled out of your head when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned your head around to be met with none other than Izuku Midoriya.

'Y/N!!' He smiled brightly at you with a small blush. 'You're in class 1-A as well? I'm getting luckier everyday!' He continued, now his face getting more redder after he realized what he said.
'U-um i didn't m-mean it like that! Y-yea... you know...' he trailed off.

You glanced at him, now feeling a lot of eyes on you. It made you nervous, a bit too nervous. This nervousness resulted in you only giving Izuku a slight nod and walking away to the back where you sat at a desk.

A certain blonde kept staring at the back of your head, thinking he found you pretty familiar. Wasn't All Might the one reassuring you for some reason 10 months ago?

...

'I-is she mad at me or something!?' Izuku asked himself mentally.

While you cut off all of the peoples voices, even the whole commotion with the brunette, the bluenette and Izuku, you just rested your head on your palm. You haven't even noticed the boy next to you staring at you for a moment, then turning away again.

'If you're here to make friends, you should just go ahead an leave.' You heard a familiar grumpy voice say. Ahh... harsh uncle.

'It took you 8 seconds to shut up, hello everyone i'm your homeroom teacher. Shoto Aizawa.' The human caterpillar said. You chuckled a bit at the introduction, making Aizawa glare at you for making fun of him.

'Anyway, i know this is sudden, but put on these gym uniform and head to the couryard.' He continued now holding up a UA gym uniform.
.
.
.
.
You all finished putting on the uniforms and were now standing in the courtyard with your uncle *ahem* homeroom teacher standing in-front of you all.

Whispers could be heard everywhere going on about what we were doing here.

'You're all probably wondering what we're doing. Well we're doing a quirk test.' Aizawa started.

'Bakugou, you were the highest score at the entrance exam right? What was your soft ball throw distance?' He asked the blonde whose name is apparently Bakugou. Sounds kindof like Bakuhoe if you ask me-
You chuckled at your own joke making the blonde glare at you, then quickly turned away.

'67 meters i think.' Bakugou said.

'Alright, try throwing again using your quirk.' Aizawa told him while handing him a softball.

For a moment. Silence. The blonde glared at the ball, then back at the class, specifically... me?
He turned back around releasing a small chuckle.
'Alright...'

He swung his arm backwards with a strong stance, followed by him screaming loudly.
'DIE!'
He threw the ball with an explosion, making it disappear in the air.

What threw you mostly off was the word he used.
Die?
Die.
That was the word you used back then. You didn't like that word anymore. It made you flinch every time you heard it, and making you think back of the sight you had. You didn't notice you were trembling until you felt someone put a hand except for one finger on your shoulder.

'Are you okay?' The brunette girl asked.
You nodded in return, making your trembling body less.

'705,4 meters.' Aizawa interrupted the compliments and conversations the students were having.

'Woah seriously?'

'This sounds like fun!'

'Fun you say?' He laughed while giving a whole speech on hero work. Basically threatening us during it as well.

'The person who comes last will be expelled.' He eventually ended his ranting.

...

'WHAT?' The class said in unison, me including.
Oh no... this is bad! I thought while giving a glance to Midoriya, who was visibly nervous.

I've got to help him somehow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
750K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
96.1K 3.4K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...