Together

By Mutha_Pugga

Y/N was a guy who dedicated himself to becoming someone that everyone could depend on. A reunion with a child... More

Prologue pt.2
Prologue pt. 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (🍋ish)
Chapter 23🍋(ish)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Side Chapter: First Halloween
Side Chapter: First Christmas

Prologue Pt.1

7.7K 127 129
By Mutha_Pugga

Howdy! I've been reading stories like these for a long time now and I've always had a bunch of ideas in my head but never got around to actually putting them on paper (or, in this case, typing it out😅). This is the first story I've ever written so please bear with me if the quality isn't great or anything. As such, I am open to any and all (constructive) criticism and advice. I also consider this story to be a prototype to test my writing abilities and improve on them to embark on a much much bigger project that I've had in my head for quite some time now. This story probably won't be very long but I figure I might as well actually do something with my ideas instead of just keeping them in my head. All right, without further Ado, let's get into it. *cracks knuckles* Ooo, cronchy.

"C'mon Y/N! You're too slow!"

"Chill Sonic, not like the temple is going anywhere."

On the streets of Kyoto, two 10 year old boys, one with blonde hair and a fancy camera and another with [H/C] hair and a stoic, uninterested look on his face were making their way through the gardens of Kyoto. (AN: I know Fuutarou was 12 in canon when he went to Kyoto but I changed it to 10 for story purposes. Also I changed it from a school trip to a family vacation.)

Fuutarou: "It's not every day we get to go on vacation, you know."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah I know...What's so great about this place anyway?"

Fuutarou: "Dunno, but Mom and Dad really wanted to come here and I saw it as an opportunity to take some awesome photos from the top of that Temple"

Y/N: "Riiiiight.... so basically it was to show off your fancy new camera...but why did I have to come, again?"

Fuutarou: "Because we haven't really hung out since I moved out of that apartment complex last month and I thought it would be cool to bring my bro along but dang, if that's how you're gonna be...You didn't HAVE to come along, you know?"

Y/N: "I mean... The way you got on your hands and knees and practically begged my parents to let me come along, you didn't really leave me much of a choice..."

Fuutarou: "W-wha...you saw that?? Your parents said you weren't home!"

Y/N: "They lied. Anyway, I'm surprised they were even home for you to ask. They don't really seem to care much about what goes on in my life so you really didn't even need to ask them in the first place."

Fuutarou: "Oh come on don't be like that. Sure they're never home but I'm sure they still love you and everything. They're probably just doing what they're doing so that way you can live a better life."

Y/N: *scoff* "Focusing entirely on work and schooling and not on their son? Yeah okay."

The two boys had lived next door in the same apartment complex since they were born. However, Y/N's parents were very busy people and almost never home, so he often stayed with the Uesugi's. Having grown up together, they have developed a bond that became so strong that they were beyond regular friends and had become brothers. However, a month prior, the Uesugi family had decided to move into a bigger space since their family had grown by one just a couple years prior and their bakery business was doing really well. Due to this, the boys hadn't seen each other for a month which was the longest period of time that they had gone without seeing each other since they were born. When Fuutarou heard that his family was taking a vacation, he knew he could use this as an opportunity to see his bro again.

Fuutarou: "Whatever dude. Be like that then. But at the end of the day, you know you missed me too."

Y/N: "If that's what you want to believe in go right ahead, I'm not stopping you." As he grabs Fuutarou, put him in a headlock, and proceeded to give him a noogie

Y/N was a boy who usually preferred to keep to himself. He also liked to tell himself that he was going through his "brooding phase". But he was awful at it. The boy was more extroverted and outgoing than he liked to admit. Even he could admit that he did miss his bro dearly, even if he had a bizarre way of admitting it.

Fuutarou: "*Scoff*, Okay then, jerk. Anyway, you coming along or not?"

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah, just give me a moment I got to use the bathroom."

"Oh come on! We're never gonna get there at this point." Fuutarou exclaimed. "You know what, I'm not going to keep waiting on you. You want to keep lagging go ahead. You know where the temple is you can just meet me there."

Y/N: "Fine. But do you still have that portable charger in your backpack? My phone's dead."

Fuutarou: "Yeah I do. You should have had me charge it earlier, moron"

Y/N: "Should've, could've, would've...oh well. Just hang on to it for me and we'll meet up at the temple, deal?"

Fuutarou: "Deal"

The two bros fistbumped and went their separate ways. Upon finishing up with his business, Y/N exited the bathroom and was about to set off for the temple.

"Starting to feel a little hungry" He thought to himself. "Maybe I'll grab a snack before I head over to the temple. Now the question of the day: what am I in the mood for?"

He decided to take a detour from the temple and look around at the various food stands that were around the area. He eventually settled on a simple meat bun stand and walked over to a nearby bench to eat when he noticed someone on the bench. A young girl about his age with long pink hair and a plain white dress. Not thinking too much of it, he continued to approach the bench when he noticed that the girl had her face in her hands and she was crying. Normally, Y/N would have avoided an uncomfortable situation like this but deep down for some reason, he felt like this situation demanded his attention. So he figured he might as well just bite the bullet and see what was up.

Y/N: "Um...hello?"

The young girl jolted a small bit at the sudden announcement and appearance of the boy in front of her. She hadn't even heard him walk up. She looked up at him with wide teary-eyed and stared at him in silence.

Y/N was about to asked if she was okay when she looked up at him when suddenly he felt a very unfamiliar sensation shoot throughout him. He didn't know what it was, he couldn't explain it and it honestly freaked him out a little bit internally. It was very unusual for him considering he seemed and felt uninterested in alot of stuff most of the time. But upon locking eyes with this girl, the first thought that ran through his head was that he wanted to do whatever he could to help her out, to help her not be or feel so sad, to see her smile. He quickly shook his head vigorously  as he tried to push the thoughts down and asked her "Are you okay?"

???: "N-no..."

Y/N: "Well...um....what's wrong?"

"I-I'm lost...I can't find my Mama or my s-sisters...", the girl managed to get out between sobs.

"Ah, so she's lost" Y/N thought. "Have you tried maybe calling them?"

The young girl looked down with her face red in embarrassment.

???: "We don't have a lot of money so we can't really afford cell phones..."

Y/N: 'Well dang, that puts her in quite a pickle...' "Does your Mama have one? You can borrow mine if you want."

The teary eyed girl eyes widened and nodded, a small hopeful smile appearing on her face. Y/N then set his meat bun on the bench and reached down to get his phone but didn't feel it in his pocket. He checked his other pocket and didn't feel it. He started frantically patting his pockets all over...

Y/N: 'Crap! I forgot that I gave it to Fuutarou so he could charge it for me...'

Y/N: "Ehehehe...about that...I just remembered that I gave it to my bro so he could charge it for me...sorry about that..."

The sad look returned to the girl's face as she looked down. "Oh....thank you anyway..."

Y/N begin to panic,'Crap! Say something!' "Uh...how long have you been waiting for?"

???: "I don't know...I don't have a watch...a really, really long time..."

Y/N: "Oh...I'm sorry to hear th-*GROOOOWL~*

Y/N's sentence was interrupted mid speech by a loud growling noise. He was about to apologize when he realized the sound hadn't come from him, but rather from the young girl sitting in front of him. Her eyes widened and she once again looked down with her face red in embarrassment.

???: "I-I'm sorry! I haven't eaten anything all day...I was supposed to go to lunch with my mama and sisters but we ended up getting separated...."

Y/N: "Hmm...well I guess it can't be helped then"

???:"...huh??"

She froze in shock at the sudden out stretched hand bearing the meat bun that the boy had just purchased for himself.

???: "W-what are you doing??"

Y/N: "Take it"

???: "But...but you bought that for youself...I couldn't possibly..."

Y/N: "It's really no big deal. I just don't want you to go hungry. I can always buy myself another one. In fact, how about I go buy another one right now and we can enjoy lunch together? Food always tastes better when you eat it with company"

The young girl continued to stare at him. Y/n swore in his mind that if her eyes got any bigger they would probably pop right out of her head. She seemed a bit stunned by his statement but eventually nodded sheepishly. "That...would be nice..." She managed to get out in a soft quiet voice. She then looked down as to use her long hair to hide the blush and small smile that she currently had on her face.

Y/N handed her the meat bun, "Wait here, okay?" He told her as she nodded and he took off to go buy another meat bun, returning within 5 minutes.

???: "Wow, you're a super fast runner!"

'Fuutarou would probably disagree', he thought. The two began to chow down and silently enjoyed their lunch together. "By the way", he said, breaking the silence, "My name is Y/N, it's nice to have lunch with you...uh..."

"R-Rena", the girl said, rather uneasily. "My name is Rena"

"Rena...that's a really pretty name!" Said Y/N, as he proceeded to give the girl a million-dollar smile, something that was rather uncharacteristic of him (so he told himself) but for some reason, he felt a warmth in his chest from doing so. Especially upon looking over at her and seeing the ever so slight smile on her blushing face.

Rena: "Yeah...it's such a pretty name..."

Y/N: 'She's smiling! Awesome. Let's go from there...Alright Y/N...time to make her smile! Just don't be weird...don't be weird...DON'T BE WEIRD!'

Y/N: "So uh....

...You like jazz?"

Rena: "Um....what?"

Y/N: "GAH! WHAT WAS THAT?!...Quick! Gotta switch gears..."

Y/N: "Umm...are you an angel?"

For what seems like the millionth time and the short amount of time that he knew her, the girl eyes widened yet again this time, her small smile gone, with her face redder than he had ever thought was humanly possible and had ended up reducing her to a stammering mess.

Y/N internally facepalmed. 'Annnnnnnnd it's gone"

Rena: "W-W-W-WHAT???"

Y/N: "Uh...an angel... I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Lego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe."

Silence then overtook the both of them. Y/N sat there with a rather deadpan look on his face. 'Good going you big dummy. Now you creep her out and she's probably going to take off and you're going to be the story she tells her sisters about the weird creepy boy she met when she got los-'. His thoughts were then interrupted by the most beautiful sound to ever grace his ears: the sound of her giggling.

Rena: *giggling* "Wow! I didn't think I'd ever meet anyone else that actually watched the prequel movies, let alone memorized any of the lines from them and sorry, it took me a second to remember where the jazz line came from. My sister's and I love that movie!"

Y/N mentally breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't scared her off, AND found out that they had a common interest between them. The two continued to make small talk for a little while and although he was really enjoying her company and the time the two of them were spending together, he suddenly remembered that there was a bigger issue at hand. The two of them still had people they needed to find. But maybe they didn't have to do it alone.

Y/N: "Hey, I know this may sound a bit weird considering we just met at all but would you like me to help you try to find your mama and your sisters?"

Rena look at him with yet another shocked expression on her face. 'Her face is probably going to permanently freeze in that expression at some point if she keeps this up", Y/N thought to homself.

Rena: "You...want to help me?"

Y/N: "Sure, I don't mind at all"

Rena: "But aren't you looking for someone as well?"

Y/N: "Yeah but I know the area he's at. You on the other hand, don't know where your mama or your sisters are. I figure the two of us looking together, we could find them no problem! In fact, why don't we go to the temple where I was going to meet my friend. As high up as it is, we can probably maybe look out and possibly spot your mama and your sisters"

Rena was stunned. She had just met this boy not too long ago but he was already filling her with a sense of comfort and hope that she didn't have prior to meeting him. The joy she felt from that was enough to make her start tearing up again. But the time for crying was over. She wasn't going to let his help go to waste. But due to her curiosity, she still needed to ask...

???: "But...we just met...you got me something to eat and now you want to help my find my family...why would you want to go so far to help someone like me?"

Y/N: "Do I need a reason? Yeah, I know it may seem like I'm meddling but I read somewhere once that meddling when it's not needed was the essence of being a hero. I want to help you because I want to help you. No if, ands, or buts about it. No strings attached.

Rena felt a flutter in her chest upon hearing that and felt herself filling with newfound resolve. She wiped the tears from her eyes and adopted a determined look on her face.

Rena: "Okay! Let's go together!"

Y/N felt a weird pounding sensation in his chest from seeing the new, determined Rena. He quickly shook his head to push the thoughts down and did his best to focus on the task at hand.

"First things first," he said, "What do your Mama and sisters look like?"

Rena giggled again, "My mama is the queen of planet Lego!" She said, winking at him. An act that got the young boys face feeling suddenly warm. "And my sisters look just like me!"

Y/N: "Just like you? Are you a triplet or something?"

Rena beamed, "Close! I'm actually a quintuplet!"

Now it was Y/N's turn to adopt an extremely shocked expression on his face. Suddenly, the questions starting rushing out "WOW! A quintuplet?? That's so cool! Are you all identical?? Can you all read each others minds? Can you finish each others sentences?" The poor boy then needed to gasp for air as his shock seemed to have made him forget to breathe. For kids going through his so-called "brooding phase", he wasn't exactly doing a very good job of maintaining his composure.

Rena was now overcome with full-blown laughter. "Let's find them first and then you can ask all the questions you want!"

Y/N felt his face warm up in embarrassment for a moment. "Ehehe...right...sorry about that. But you're right. Let's go!" He said.

The two of them then set off to reunite with their loved ones. Now more determined than ever. They made their way down the street from the food stands onto the main road only to find out that the once rather quiet street was now rather busy with various people visiting the area.

Y/N: "Wow, it wasn't this busy when I stopped for lunch...Hey Rena, stay close so we don't get separated, okay?"

Rena: "Okay!"

The two continued to make their way through the thickening crowd of people when eventually became harder and harder to stay close to one another. Eventually, Y/N turn it to Rena to ask if maybe it might be a good idea to start asking people if they had seen her family when he realized she was no longer there. His heart rate skyrocketed to an unhealthy level.

Y/N: "Rena?" He zipped his head back and forth to try to spot her amongst the dense crowd "RENA?! RENA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Y/N frantically began running up the people panickingly asking them if they had seen a pretty girl with long pink hair and a white dress but everyone he asked either told him that they hadn't seen her or just flat-out paid him no mind.

Y/N: 'CRAP!!! I promised her I would help her family and this is what I end up doing? Losing her in a crowd?? (Young man?) Some help I am...Maybe Mom and Dad were right...all I do is disappoint people (Young man...)...I shouldn't have even bothered...' (CHILD!)

His storm of self-pity was suddenly interrupted by a older woman approaching him, trying to get his attention

Woman: "My goodness...anyway...my apologies, young man, I overheard you saying that you were looking for a young girl with pink hair and in a white dress?"

Y/N's eyes widened upon hearing that. "YES! YES I AM! DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS??"

Woman: "Breathe, child. Take a deep breath and calm down for a moment, okay? That little girl is perfectly fine. I last saw her over there at that souvenir stand just a moment ago. In fact, I think that's her buying something right now."

Y/N looked to where the woman was pointing to a small trinket shop that was towards the end of the street and sure enough, there was Rena, seemingly buying herself a souvenir.

Y/N then breathed a huge sigh of relief. He then bowed to the woman. "Thank you so much ma'am. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

The woman laughed. "It's no problem, child. Young love is beautiful. Make sure you take care of her now, you hear?" She then walked away, and left the boy stunned by her statement. 'L-Love...??? Wha....NO! Stop it, Y/N! We literally just met like an hourish ago...this isn't some badly written story on Wattpad where the main character finds a childhood sweetheart...' *ahem*....anyway....the young man recovered from the minor shock the woman had given him and shook the weird thoughts out of his head and he went to join up with Rena.

Upon approaching the souvenir stand she was at he noticed her currently purchasing five similar good luck charms from the stand. 'Probably for her sisters.' he thought. 'She still shouldn't have run off on me like that without telling me. I'm going to give her a piece of my mind!'

Y/N: "Rena! What the heck??"

The girl jumped in surprise which caused her to drop the trinkets she holding. Upon seeing the expression he had on his face, she knew she was in for a chewing. "O-Oh! Y/N, There you are!...ehehe...." she sheepishly squeaked out. "I...I'm sorry for running off like that.. I just saw these really cool good luck charms and I figured my sisters would really like them..."

Y/N sighed. "You had me worried sick. I thought someone might have grabbed you. Please don't run off like that. Here, let me pick up and hang on to those charms for you and this time, we can hold hands so we won't get separated." He said as he bent down to pick up the charms. He then placed them in his pocket and patted it. "Safe and sound. You ready to g-...uhh...are you okay?"

Upon returning to her, he noticed her face had turned a deep shade of scarlet and he could have swore he saw steam coming from her head.

Rena: "D-did y-you say hold h-hands...???"

"Uhh....yeah? What's wrong with that? I just don't want either of us to get lost again. Now c'mon." He said, as he reached his hand out to her. She looked at it with an unsure look on his face but in the short time that they had known each other, he hadn't given her a reason to not trust him. She reached out slowly and gently took his hand, immediately filled with a sense of security that she had only felt with her sisters. Any doubt she had left at that point was completely washed away almost instantly and filled with nothing but devotion and trust to this boy.

The two then began to walk down the street together hand in hand. Y/N wasn't particularly a fan of the lingering silence between the two of them so he decided to rectify the situation.

Y/N: "So Rena, what brings you and your family to the temples? Are you guys from here or are you just visiting?"

Rena: "Oh! We're just visiting. Our mama actually brought us here for our birthday today!"

Y/N: "Oh well that was nice of he-....

Wait....What???"

Rena: "Yeah! It's our birthday today!"

Upon hearing this new information, Y/N stopped in his tracks. Seeing him stop so suddenly made Rena slightly worried. "Um...what's wrong?" She asked?

The young boy then looked up at her within unreadable look on his face. He then began to walk again but in a completely different direction versus the direction they had been heading. "Come with me." He said, as he led them to a nearby gift shop.

Rena: "Wha...what are we going in there for?"

Y/N: "You said it was your birthday silly. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't get you a gift?"

Rena's eyes widened upon hearing that. 'A...friend.' she thought with a small smile as she clenched her fist in front of her chest...'What...is this warm feeling in my chest that I feel...?' She couldn't describe this new feeling better but she was now starting to feel more and more grateful that she ended up getting lost after all.

The two then entered the gift shop and begin to look around at all the trinkets and knick-knacks that they had lying around. "Get whatever you want." The boy said. " you can consider this both birthday present and a present to commemorate making new friends!"

Rena was never one to ask her Mama for a new toy or anything like that. She knew how bad their current living situation was and how hard her Mama worked to make ends meet, even if it was JUST barely. For her to be told that she was actually allowed to get "whatever she wanted" was a feeling completely foreign to the young girl. She began to open her mouth to tell him that that wasn't necessary, but she also didn't want to stomp on his generosity by rejecting his offer. But maybe something small like an accessory wouldn't hurt?

The girl began to look around and several things caught her eye. After searching around the store for a little while, there were 5 things in particular stood out to her:

A pair of earrings

A pair of butterfly ribbons

A pair of blue headphones

A long green ribbon

A pair of gold star hairclips

The poor girl was indecisive. She like all five of them, not just for herself but for her sisters as well but she didn't want Y/N to feel like she was taking advantage of his generosity. As if he was able to read her mind, Y/N quick put the worries to rest: "If you want to get something for your sisters as well, I don't mind. I'd be happy to get them gifts as well." He said well flashing that million-dollar smile of his.

Rena was shocked. "No! I couldn't possibly make you spend all that money! That would be so wrong of me...I would feel like I was taking advantage..."

This made the boy chuckle. "It's really no big deal" He said. "My parents give me a pretty large allowance every 2 weeks and up until my friend moved away a month ago, I would just stay and eat at his place so I never really needed to worry about spending any of the money on myself so I've just been saving it in case I needed it for anything important. I'd say that this fits the case."

Rena blushed but a small smile managed to work its way onto her face. "O-okay... if it's okay with you..."

"It's perfectly fine" Y/N said with a smile.

The two paid for the five items and were getting ready to leave the store when Y/N popped the million-dollar question: "So Rena, which one did you get for yourself?"

"Oh, I liked all of them but I think this one suits me the best!" She said as she reached in the bag. "Close your eyes!"

Y/N: "Why does it matter if I do or don't? Can't you just show me?"

This caused the girl to do something that the poor boy would never in a million lifetimes have been able to prepare proper defenses for:

She pouted.

Her cheeks puffed up like a hamster at his stubbornness to not play along and Y/N was immediately at her mercy because of it. 'Good Lord....this doesn't make me a simp, does it? I'll just say no...for now...'

Y/N sighed and closed his eyes, doing his best, yet failing to make it seem like her pout had absolutely no effect on him. "Fine, my eyes are closed. Pick your accessory and tell me when I can open my eyes."

He could hear the crumpling of the bag and her muttering to herself in mild frustration and despite having his eyes close, it became clear to him that she was having mild difficulty putting the accessory on. Something he did his best to stifle a laugh at.

After about a minute of his eyes being closed, he was finally given the ok. "Okay! You can open your eyes now!" He did so and nothing prepared him for the adorable sight that beheld him.

(Art by @bell_556 on twitter)

Rena was absolutely beaming. "*Giggle* How do I look?"

Y/N had absolutely no words for what he was looking at. He couldn't form words and he couldn't form thoughts. He was completely he was completely frozen by her. The growing feeling in his chest that he had been experiencing since he met her was now a raging Inferno. His face was blazing hot and the pounding in his chest was stronger than ever. He could hear the words from the lady they had met earlier resonating in his head: 'young love...young love...young love.........'love'. He tried to shake it out of his head but he couldn't. He couldn't push the thoughts down any longer.

He was completely infatuated with her.

'But...but how....we just met TODAY... there's no way that this girl can be making me feel like this just from knowing her for a couple hours...'

"Um...Y/N...? Does it not look good on me...?"

Y/N: "H-huh...?"

In his astonishment, he realized he had accidentally left this girl on "read" when she had been awaiting his response as to how she looked.

Rena looked downtrodden. "It doesn't look good on me...does it...?"

Y/N: "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. But I'm sorry. I don't think my parents give me enough allowance to buy a ship big enough to get you to Planet Lego"

Rena and Y/N stared at each other for a brief moment before they both started busting up with laughter from his cringey response. He held his hand out to her. "Shall we get going?"

Rena: "Lead the way!"

Two of them then set off hand in hand to find their loved ones. Although neither of them were no longer in a hurry to do so.

And here is where I'm going to end the chapter. Honestly I ended up writing a lot more than I thought I was going to but nothing wrong with that, right? Anyway, sorry if the pacing is weird and or wonky.  I'll probably go back and revise this at some point. Or not. We'll see.

I want to attempt to write a TQQ story that doesn't follow the main story entirely although I'll probably still somewhat piggy back off the beginning. IDK, I'm still trying to brainstorm a lot of this story to become more comfortable with writing so I can eventually work on the larger project I have planned (a TQQ crossover story but far outside my current capabilities of being able to write at the moment). I can't tell you how many times I've gone back and added and removed stuff here and there. Also, I've decided to give this story a mature rating as I do plan on adding darker elements later in the story.

Also, if it wasn't already obvious, Itsuki will be the "main" girl of the story. I AM GOING TO GIVE HER THE ATTENTION AND LOVE THAT NEGI DIDN'T. I may or may not include another but her being the main girl is set in stone. Also, I've decided to split the prologue into (at least) two parts. It's necessary for me to build the backstory and setting I want to build for when I eventually fast forward it to their high school years.

Anyway, any and all constructive feedback is appreciated, especially for it being my first ever chapter. Thanks again everyone! Till the next chapter!

On a side note, to any other people that write stories out there: You ever write a chapter, finish it, reread it, and think to yourself: "God, this sucks something fierce"? Cuz that's how I feel re-reading this but I guess you got to start from somewhere right?😅 Now I understand how girls feel when they take continuously take 20 different selfies and keep saying "ew" after each one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 165 10
Y/n is a regular teenager who just wanted a normal life like everybody else. He never wanted something special to happens. But he don't decide that
271K 6.2K 53
(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't have any family member. He live alone in h...
175K 4K 39
One day you are asked by Fuutaro to help on a new job he just got to tutor, 5 girls? Damn that's a lot.. This is the story of love between you and t...
56.6K 1.6K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...