The Gryffindor Avenger || Har...

By RosePotterStories

"𝕴 π–•π–—π–”π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–†π–‹π–™π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–‹π–Žπ–“π–Žπ–˜π–π–Šπ–˜. 𝕴 π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–†π–—π–—π–ž π–žπ–”π–š, 𝖍𝖆𝖛�... More

welcome!
chapter one: let me introduce myself
chapter two: Let The Journey Begin
chapter three: Meet my new friends.
chapter four: come back from first year
chapter five: happy birthday Harry!
chapter six: changed
chapter eight: demantor visit
chapter nine: a singing night
chapter ten: strange class
chapter eleven: beacky and a Boggart
chapter twelve: siruis's visit
chapter twelve: Draco's origami
chapter thirteen: we are going to Asgard? and quidditch...
chapter fourteen: Harry mets y/n's brothers
chapter fifteen: what if I told you I like you?
New cover!
chapter sixteen: woah there! that was a lot!
chapter seventeen: a night with snape
chapter eighteen: lions VS snakes
chapter Nineteen: the hidden secret
chapter twenty: untold truth
cast fourth year
chapter one: b.c with a private moment
chapter two: first mission
chapter three: back to fourth year
chapter three: the three spells
chapter four: it is your choice
chapter five: leaving Hogwarts
chapter six: Civil War
chapter seven: cousins
chapter eight: first task
chapter nine: ask you
chapter eleven: by the fire
NEW STORY ALERT!!!!!
chapter twelve: under the water
chapter thirteen: lost in mind
chapter fourteen: the smile I love
chapter fifteen: it's one against one
chapter sixteen: ending of another year
cast fifth year
chapter one: on the edge of life
chapter two: haven't seen in long time
chapter three: again back to school
chapter four: detention with a bitch
qqkchapter five: the queen
chapter six: Dumbledore's army
chapter seven: banned for lifetime
chapter eight: harry's mind
chapter nine: secret out
important
chapter eleven: going into something
NEW STORY UPDATE

chapter ten: a night to remember

306 11 11
By RosePotterStories

Ye!lo! So besties! I have exams the next week and I will finish by the 12th if may. Which is in 9 days, anyway! Ummmm...I won't be uploading much because my lazy self haven't opened a single book the whole term, I have physics to study! Astronomy but I love astronomy. Chemistry which I hate! Algebra that I am the dumbest on in it and geometry which is the best!

I think I talked a lot, right? Let's just get into that chapter, I have been waiting for it!
___________________________________________

"Do you mind if I steal a kiss, sir?"
___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"Come on Crystal, we have to get ready and you still have to talk to professor McGonagall" Hermione said looking at her watch then stood up.

"There is still three hours" Ron said putting a gummy bear that he stole from y/n's bag who was playing with Kay.

"Only!" Y/n' said suddenly "come on Hermione! I told you to tell me before it with four hours!"

"Four hours!?" Ron and harry said together "why would you need all of that time!"

"First professor McGonagall need me in the ball room to fix something then I need to get ready" y/n' said quickly standing up "I will see you at our dormitory mione"

"Okay" Hermione said and also stood up and went to her dormitory to get ready.

"Again who did you ask for me?" Ron said looking at Harry who was eating a tarcle tart.

"Parvati Patil" Harry said.

"Okay....when will I meet her?" Ron asked

"Before the ball with 30 minutes"

"Okay....and when will you meet crystal?" Ron asked again

"Before the ball with 20 minutes"

"Okay....do I really have to wear the suit mum sent?" Ron asked again

"You can ask crystal to creat one for you"

"Okay....can I ask you something?" Ron asked again

"You have asked like four questions over now but yes"

"How am I suppose to, you know meet Parvati?" Ron asked again nervously.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked confusedly

"I mean should I kiss her hand? Or take her by a hug?"

"Ron did you ever even hug crystal or Hermione who are our best friends?"

"I did hug crystal two times but never Hermione and will never!"

"Yeah keep saying that until I see you marrying her"

"What are you saying! Did you have a good night with crystal got you high or something?"

"What! First of all me and crystal are not in a relationship to shag! second when did you get dirty minded and last but not least yes I bet you are going to marry Hermione at the end"

"Hey I am not the only dirty minded here! You and crystal also"

"I know that Ron"

"Okay.....who you think Hermione is going with?"

"I have no idea"

"Okay....but-"

"Why are you asking to many questions today?"

"I don't know, I am nervous"
__________________________________________

"Okay and just put the microphone here" y/n said pointing at the place in the stage.

"Ok anything else Mrs. Odinson?" Professor McGonagall said as one of the house elves put the stand of the microphone on the stage.

"No thanks but just make the microphone two" y/n' said.

"Why?"

"It is a surprise professor " y/n' said smirking "I got to go to get ready, see you at the ball professor "

"See you, oh Odinson"

"Yes?"

"Did mr.potter ask you as his date?" Professor McGonagall asked hopefully.

"He did" y/n' said nodding shyly and went to her dormitory

"Now i get my gallons from Dumbledore and moody" professor McGonagall whispered to herself excitedly.

Y/n' went to her dormitory which was a disaster.

"Hermione where is the lipstick!"

"I haven't done my hair yet!"

"Where are my heels!!"

"Woah there" y/n said waving her hand to catch the vase that was going to fall and waved her hand again put it in its place "what's wrong here?"

"Lavender, Parvati and ginny won't relax!" Hermione said combing her hair.
"You need to get ready, only 2 hours left"

"Y/n's pov"

"Yeah I will" I said taking out the dress and went to the bathroom, unfortunately I had to wear a corset which I hate but still had too wear it.

Then I slid the dress on, I looked at the mirror and I actually looked very pretty, I smiled at myself in the mirror then fix the dress in me then got out of the bathroom.

"Oh Merlin! You look wonderful" Hermione said looking at me "let's get to make your hair and make up"

I sat in front of the mirror and she came behind me and started to comb it and do some things in it

"Done!"

"You are so talented in that mione!" I said looking at my hair "thank you so much!"

"Anytime, now make your make up until I get your heels.

(The make up style)

"I am ready" I said standing up and saw Hermione wearing her heels. "You look pretty mione"

"Thanks crystal, I bet Harry is going to drool over you today" Hermione Siad standing up too "oh we forgot the accessories"

"Well I already have my bracelet and the ring that i always wear and mother sent me a necklace with the dress" I said getting out the box mother sent to me and also getting out a small box I got from the last hogsmade trip.

"Show it to me and oh do you have any earrings I could wear, I still want to buy some" Hermione asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah here" I said snapping my fingers and Hermione got silver earrings in her hand.

"I love your power!" Hermione said wearing the earrings

"It is so soft, you are so lucky, you know" Hermione said looking at the necklace "oh we got to go!"

I didn't notice that Parvati and lavender left the room already.

Me and Hermione got down to the ball, Hermione seemed nervously.

"H-ello h'mioy" we heard a voice said from behind us, we turned to see victor holding his hand for Hermione.

"Well I got now, nice to meet you victor" I said and walked away from them.

I reached the stairs, I looked nervously at the the end of it where so many students were standing one of them was harry, Ron and Parvati.

"Harry's pov"

"Where is crystal?" Ron said looking around himself.

"I don't know she was suppose to be here 30 minutes ago" i said looking also.

"She looks wonderful" Parvati said looking at someone who was coming downstairs, I looked at her and saw it was y/n who was coming downstairs nervously.

"She does" I said smiling then went to her.

"Hey Harold" she said smiling at me, even though she was wearing heels, I was still taller than her.

"You look awesome" I said taking her hand in mine. "But I am still taller"

"And I am older" she said smirking.

"Mr. Potter and mrs. Odinson!" Professor McGonagall said from behind us "are you ready for the first dance"

"I am ready"

"Me too"

"Perfect now both of you stand here and wait for the entrance" professor McGonagall said and then walked away.

"Is that Hermione?" I asked looking at the girl who was with Victor krum.

"Yupe! She didn't want to tell you both"
Y/n' said waving at her.

"Are you ready anyway? For the song?" I asked.

"Yeah... nervous a bit but okay" y/n' said shrugging.

We stopped talking when the doors of the ballroom opened and we started to walk in.

Y/n held my arm and started walking with me into the room and to be honest I could keep my eyes anywhere but her, she looks like an angel right now.

We stood opposite to each other then the music started, I put an arm around her waist and started to dance with her the same routine we always do.

After the first dance the rest started to enter the second dance as I saw Ron and Parvati sitting there alone and Ron looked grumpy.

"We should go see them, huh?" Y/n' said looking at them.

"Yeah" I agreed and we started to walk to them.

"Why so blue Ron?" Y/n' asked looking at him.

"Nothing" Ron said staring in front of him at no-where.

"Ummmm...excuse me" y/n' said to Beauxbatons student. "Do you mind if you don't have a date take Parvati, she is actually so good in company"

"I-d'n't mi'd" he said reaching a hand to Parvati which she took gladly.

"Now you get up with me" y/n said taking Ron's hand.

"Where are we going?" Ron asked as she shed him and went to a blonde Beauxbatons girl and talked with her

"Excusez-moi" y/n' said tapping on the girl's shoulder "pouvez-vous le prendre Ron comme rendez-vous si vous n'avez personne avec vous sans vous offenser bien sûr"

"Oh! bien sûr! Ma cavalière m'a déjà abandonné" the girl said "merci, umm comme tu appelles?"

"Y/n Odinson,Ravi de vous rencontrer et son nom son Ron Weasley, au fait. Et toi comme tu appelles" Y/n' said.

"Maria- Maria Claire" the girl said which I assume she said her name.

"Okay Ron her name is Maria Claire and first be nice with her, I guess she can speak English, be nice and polite with her, dance with her and do not ditch her!
She had someone already ditched her"
y/n said quickly "enjoy"

"Thanks crystal" Ron said smiled at the girl and went with her and started to talk with her.

"Well that was fast" I said as she chuckled.

"Well I didn't want any of us his night to be ruined" y/n' said.

"We would like to have on the stage Mrs. Y/n' Odinson, please" we heard professor McGonagall said through the microphone.

"Ah shit" I heard y/n' whisper.

"Go go, you are going to be good" I said we both spent like another hours after saying we could sing levitating that we need to replace it because not many people would know it.

"Hi?" Y/n said nervously holding the microphone "to be honest, I am terrified right now" The people laughted " but! I has someone here that will helped me to have to the courage to do that, umm I am going to sing paper rings and I hope you enjoy but I need to ask something! Who here know that song?" Most people from our school raised their hands. "Great! You sing with me okay?"

"Okay" the crowd said.

"I can't hear you. okay?"

"Okay!" The crowd said again with louder voice.

Y/n snapped her fingers and music out of nowhere started and she toke a deep breath and started to sing.

(Play the song now)

"The moon is high. Like your friends were the night that we first met. Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet" y/n started to sing "Now I've read all of the books beside your bed"

"The wine is cold. Like the shoulder that I gave you in the street" y/n sang as the crowd stayed quiet to her voice "Cat and mouse for a month or two or three"

"Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe"

"Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night" y/n' sang walking around the stage "Oh! Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright" "Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life"

"One, two, one two three four!" Y/n' sang getting into the vibe of the song "I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings"

"Uh huh, that's right" the crowd started to dance among with the song "Darling, you're the one I want, and I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this"

"Darling, you're the one I want"

"In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams" the crowd sang with y/n
"Oh, you're the one I want"

"In the winter, in the icy outdoor pool
When you jumped in first, I went in too
I'm with you even if it makes me blue" y/n' sang my eyes never left her figure "Which takes me back. To the color that we painted your brother's wall"

"Honey, without all the exes, fights, and flaws" y/n sang now removing the stand of the microphone and now holding only the microphone itself "We wouldn't be standing here so tall, so"

"Kiss you once 'cause I know you had a long night" y/n sang looking at me as I could feel my face redden "Oh! Kiss you twice 'cause it's gonna be alright" the crowd sang with y/n "Three times 'cause you waited your whole life"

"One, two, one two three four!" The crowd sang which covered y/n'a voice which made her smile at them "I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings"

"Uh huh, that's right"
"Darling, you're the one I want, and I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this"

"Uh huh, that's right" y/n sang "Darling, you're the one I want"

"In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams"
"Oh, you're the one I want"

"I want to drive away with you. I want your complications too. I want your dreary Mondays. Wrap your arms around me, baby boy!" Y/n' sang with the crowd "I want to drive away with you. I want your complications too. I want your dreary Mondays. Wrap your arms around me, baby boy"

"Uh huh" y/n' sang now slowly and the crowd got quiet and she looked at me as the words were for me "I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings"

"Uh huh, that's right."
"You're the one I want"

"I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this"
"Uh huh...Darling, you're the one I want"

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings" y/n' sang but with more vibe this time as the crowd got into the song again "Uh huh, that's right"

"Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this"

"Uh huh, that's right" y/n' sang "Darling, you're the one I want"

"In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams" the crowd sang "You're the one I want"

"In paper rings, in picture frames, and all my dreams" y/n' sang finally and then snapped her fingers for the music to stop "Oh, you're the one I want
You're the one I want, one I want
You're the one I want, one I want"

Everyone clapped hardly and whistled, I went to take her from the stage.

"THAT MY BESTIE!!!" I heard Mathew shout through the crowd

She bowed and smile at the crowd.

"you did fantastic" I said grabbing her hand, taking her down the stage.

"Thanks, couldn't do it without you anyway " she said smiling.

"I didn't do anything you are the one who sang not me" I said shrugging.

"But you helped me choose the song and helped me practice " y/n' said as we walked to get drinks "oh there is mathew! I will go talk to him quickly and come, do you mind?"

"Not at all" I said shaking my head, she nodded and went to the Mathew who was sitting on one of the tables.

"Where is crystal?" I heard Ron behind me.

"She went to talk with Mathew, how is your night?" I said now looking at him.

"It is going great! That girl is so funny and she can speak English so it is going good" Ron said smiling.

"Glad to hear that" I said "hey do you know where I could take crystal to, you know give her the necklace?"

"The necklace you bought her from hogsmade?" Ron asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well by the black lake is always a good place and oh! I know a garden that is beside Hargid's Hut! You could take her there" Ron said "you know before taking the path of Hagrid's hut, and then you walk for 5 minutes then boom! You arrived!"

"How did you know this place?" I asked looking at him curiously.

"I just visit there every time I want to pick flowers to send it to mum" ron said shrugging.

"Okay" I said as we continued talking before him went to his date and I saw Mathew walking y/n to me.

"Heya Harry, look she drank firewhisky so take care of her" Mathew said and then walked away.

"Crystal are you okay?" I said holding her hand

"I am fine!" Y/n' said remove her hand then rested her arm on my shoulder "do you mind if I steal a kiss, sir?" Then she giggled "a little souvenir! Can I steal it from you?"

"Really crystal?" I said smirking at her as she nodded and laughted at god know what. "Come on let's get you to your dorm"

"Nooooo! We can walk beside the the black lake" y/n said "or the astronomy tower, let me just get another cup of firewhisky"

"No you are not" I said taking her by her shoulders and started walking towards the black lake if I went with her the garden I bet she would even remember so I kept it as some other time.

"Uggh! Those heels are painful " y/n' said as she took them off once we sat on beside the tree we always by. "Hey"

"Mmh?"

"Can I tell you something?" Y/n' said highly seems she drank a lot of firewhisky and she. doesn't know what she is saying or who even she is talking to.

"Sure" I said.

"I am in love with someone" she said and my heart dropped at that sentence "but I am afraid to enter a relationship with him"

"Why?"

"Because...I am afraid that I would die and then hurt him even if I know that one day I will die" she said "but I don't want to die just by a sudden, you know. Like I am always fighting and I am always in danger"

"I don't want to hurt his heart" she said sadly looking at the lake. "He was already broken so many times, from his parents dieing to abusive aunt and uncle to fighting some teacher with the murder of his parents on the back of his head to fight the young hot version of the same murder and a hug snake to meeting his godfather who he thought was going to kill him and now in a deadly competition and over all I wasn't by his side when people bullied him for it"

Her face had a hurt cover, I can't actually believe what I am hearing, and I know she is saying the truth because I know when someone gets drunk when they talk they say their thoughts.

"Do you understand me?" She said looking at me.

"I do" I said nodding wrapping an arm around her "more than anyone"

Y/n rested her head on my shoulder and after some minutes, I looked at her and saw she was asleep, I looked at the small red box I had in my pocket then put it back.

I got up then picked her up in bridal style and started to walk to her dormitory.

I opened the door and saw Hermione on her bed reading a book.

"Oh there you are" Hermione said "come let me help you"

I put y/n' on her bed then covered her with her blanket.

"Thanks Harry" Hermione said as I kissed y/n's cheek.

"Anytime oh and she might have a hang over when she wakes up because she had firewhisky in the ball" I said Hermione's eyes widened at the sentence.

"Oh my Merlin! That girl is going to kill be one day" Hermione said shaking her head frustratly.

"Just let her live a bit mione" I said playing with y/n's hair before standing up "I need to go, good night mione"

"Good night Harry" Hermione said "oh and did you have a great night at the ball?"

"We did, you?" I said

"So perfect! Glad that Ron didn't ruin anything in it" Hermione said smiling

"Yeah...good night"

"Good night"
___________________________________________

Let me tell you that 'Maria Claire' is am important character! And I didn't want to ruin Hermione's night so made Ron go with Maria and even to put her officially int he story. And I also wanted Ron to have a good night. And also for y/n' and harry to have their own night too.

Paper rings is one of my personal favourite songs I actually love all Taylor Swift's songs

What's your favourite song and who is your favourite singer?
___________________________________________

Gigi hadidi
As
Maria Claire
___________________________________________

I also want to thank -UniGPotter- and AngelDianneCaduyac10

thank you so much for encouraging both of the stories 'harry potter social media' and 'the gryffindor avenger' and making comments.

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked and don't mind errors

See ya

Rosépotter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 99 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
1.1K 69 17
βπ˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘴 π˜₯𝘒𝘳𝘬, π˜₯𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘴, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘚𝘰 π˜₯𝘦𝘦𝘱, π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘩𝘒𝘳π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 οΏ½...
137K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
114K 3.1K 119
"π“π‘πž 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. π–πž'𝐯𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐚�...