BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

By VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... More

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read πŸ™
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch5. Stabbed in the heart

2.4K 73 21
By VirluKeirrr

10 months have passed, and it was just 4 hours before the entrance exam begins.

Just in these 10 short months you have become much more closer with Izuku than intended. The two of you would ho to the same ramen restaurant together every week after training.

About two or three times Denki would show up as well, but being the nervous wreck that you are, Izuku did the most talking. even that he was equally as nervous as you are.
.
.
.
While as of this moment, you and your father; all might or so Toshinori Yagi, were both walking towards the beach park.

As you two got closer to the desire destination, you could hear faint screaming, eventually coming closer towards you as you approached.
And there he was; Izuku Midoriya.

The kid was at the moment screaming his lungs out on top of a pile of trash. And damn he's changed. But first he was just the skinny and scrawny kid, now he became... truly something else.

You and all might both internally certainly said 'this kid!' In unison, still staring wide eyed at the kid on top of the garbage pile.

As he finally screamed his lungs out, you noticed him losing his balance and slowly falling off the pile of trash.

Before you wanted to stop him from falling with your quirk, all might already beat you to it.
You followed behind him and as soon as you both saw; the first trashed beach, now completely spotless your mouth's dropped.

'Jezus, you sick fucker how did you even manage to do all of this before 6 AM!' I said with a huge grin staring down at Izuku where he was being held bridal style by All Might.
He just chuckled in response and gave a small thank you.

'Now then...' All might began. 'At last, i will pass on my quirk to you, Young Midoriya.'

'Haah... i feel like i'm cheating' Izuku said looking down at one of his hands, forming small tears in his eyes.

'How come Izuku?' I asked him, putting my hand on his bare, sweaty shoulder. It honestly was disgusting but you wanted to comfort him in any way.

'I'm being trained by the number one hero himself and his daughter, i can't believe how lucky i am. It basically counts as cheating at this point.' He chuckled to himself, now letting a few tears drop to the ground.
...

'Nonsense!' Me and All might yelled at the same time. Like father like daughter.

'Now then Midoriya, i give you, my successor, my power... One for all' All might began while moving his hand towards his hair and plucking one out.

'Eat this.'

'Huh...?' Me and Midoriya just stood there dumbfounded.
Eat... that!? No way in hell he could do that! I think internally with a disgusting look on my face.
.
.
.
3 hours have passed since that uncomfortable occurrence. Midoriya did indeed eat the hair, apparently that was the only way to receive the quirk. By consuming All might's DNA.
Now me and dad are walking towards the famous H shaped building: U.A.

The two of us enter a dark lit room with a LOT of TV screens plastered on the big wall with a bunch of couches, tables and chairs accompanying the room.

'AHHH Y/N! Y/N! Y/N long time no see sweetie!' Said my auntie following by her tackling me into a bone crushing hug.
'Can't...breathe...auntie Midnight...' i replied quickly between breath's.

'Hahaha! Sorry sweetie, i just missed you that much! I haven't seen you in a long time... oh hello Toshinori.' She said the last part with less enthusiasm.
'Was it just me or was that last part about me less enthusiastic?' Sweat-dropped Toshinori mentally.

You left the two adults and walked over to your favorite rat man Nezu.
'Good day sweet Y/N. Did you train well with Toshinori these past months?' He asked summoning once again a random tea cup out of no where, with tea already in it. How does he do that...

'Yeah i did, he really knows how to push my limits... Say Nezu, which class wil i be in if i may ask? Unless you don't know yet-' i was cut off by an all too familiar voice in the back of my head.

'You'll be in my class.' The voice said.
I slowly turned around to be met with pure black hair and eyes.

'I'm staying with uncle Aizawa? Isn't he a bit too old to teach now? He'll be even more crankier than when he used to teach me!' I whisper yelled, but still making the whole room making them hear me.
It went quiet for a bit until the room broke in fits of laughter.

'Jeez you're even worse than your dad did you know that kid?' Grumbled Aizawa looking away with an annoyed look.
'Nooo you love me uncle!' I teased him with finger guns and pointing my tongue at him.
'You should stop acting so childish.' He harshly replied.

'Gahh!! That hurts my innocent, sweet, fragile heart uncle!' I pretended to be stabbed in the heart and creating a tear drop motion with my finger.

'How the hell will i survive with you in my class..' he grumbled to himself.

'Welp, i'm heading out to the podium! The future heroes are arriving!' Uncle Hizashi said out loud, now leaving through the back door.

I would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous for Midoriya. This could be pretty hard for a person if they just received their quirk, especially a powerful one with bare control.

You used to train on the robots they're about to fight, especially the 0 pointers. In your case it's easy to defeat them, but i'm not so sure for the rest.
.
.
.
An a hour has passed by now, you could see many groups gathering in front of the tall gates to the area the students would be fighting the robots.

You looked over to a monitor showing the group Izuku was in. And god he looked nervous.
'Cmon Izuku i know you can do it!' I cheered silently for him.
I grabbed my phone and took a secret photo of the boy on the monitor to show him later. Why? I don't know.

At last, the doors opened and the kids began RUNNING.
You could see all of them beating up the robots one by one. Some with ease, some with struggles. Either way they're doing great.

On a monitor it showed Midoriya just... standing still? Is he having a panic attack? Oh no, Midoriya don't panic now! I screamed silently at him.
I looked over to a board on the wall where it displayed the students points where they would keep track. Taking a glance all the way to the bottom you could see Midoriya still with 0 points.
Come on Izuku!
.
.
.
About 10 minutes have passed, they were sending in the big guy now. Please avoid it Izuku, you have 5 minutes left, at least get some points!

You saw him panicking around and running everywhere trying to find a single robot. You noticed then a brunette stuck in a boulder, almost about to get run over by the 0 pointer.

'Huh? Dad she's about to get run over! It looks like she can't move!' I slightly yelled panicking.

'Yes, just wait.' He replied calmly.

Wait? WAIT!? This girl is about to flipping die! What do you mean dAd? WAIT???!?!?!?!

Glancing back at the monitors on the wall, you noticed Midoriya running towards the 0 pointer.
What the fuck?

The next thing he did, made you fill with shock.
He... jumped so high. All the way to where the head is of the robot, then proceeded to yell something and hit the robot with his arm, making the robot fall apart and backwards.

You jumped up from excitement and your mouth opened. He did it... but at what cost?

He started falling down, leaving you panicking again. I can't watch this! You covered your eyes, not that it'd make a big difference but oh well.

A pair of hands removed yours from blocking your vision, it was Aizawa standing above you, showing you that the brunette slapped Izuku in the face making him float.

I sighed in relief.
Izuku you reckless little shit you had me worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: β€’Strong language β€’Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth β€’Gore β€’Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
98.1K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
90.4K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
198K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ ＀id you ο½Šο½•ο½“ο½” grow a ο½†ο½•ο½ƒο½‹ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ cactus on my ass? ❞ βžͺ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᢜʰ ᡃ ᡍᡃᡐᡉʳ ᡍⁱʳˑ ᡐᡉ...