Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

sins

425 19 8
By taeulvkim

Meanwhile at los Vegas..

That same guy with rin tattoo in his chest, is now standing in front of the big mirror present in his walk in closet, now only he comes back from the meeting which is the main reason he is here in los Vegas, with an sigh he lossen his Tie he is hella tried but at the same time he is relieved tht finally his meeting finished successfully nd finally he is able to go back home, no he is not planning to go back to newyork hell no, he is planning to go back to his real home, which is his love of the life, he is finally going to meet her, finally he can go to see her after all these years,

All these years of waiting and searching finally giving him the favourable result he desires for.

just one night and he'll be there the city of his love, a satisfactory smile crept on his lips it's been years he smiled these contentedly..

Finally, he's going to see her.
Finally..

He unbuttoned his upper shirt button, and let his shirt half fall from his perfectly toned chest and shoulder, He looked at his reflection on the mirror, specifically the name engraved in his chest and heart, with an adorning smile his hands automatically made his way towards the name touching and creasing the proudly display tattoo present on his chest, with so much care nd love like he is touching the person itself instead of her name.

?? : Just a few more hours than I'll be there, jst wait for me..

And his admiring session get distrub by a phone call, with an sigh he fishes out his phone and checks the caller ID, and the caller ID display

uncle bro calling..

Uncle

He mubbled before picking up the call..

On the call

?? : Hello..

Before he could say anything else he got cut off by a cheerful voice.

Uncle : I am so proud of you my son, you really did a great job, you just kneel it Riven, you teach those fucker to never mess with Evans.

Edward Language..

Riven hears a soft female voice from the other line which belongs to his aunty as he chuckled imagining his uncle sticking his tongue out to tease his aunt, as an response to his aunt's horrific, that's how well he knows them, in fact he loves and inspires both of them as an role model nd inspiration, they are the sweetest couple he ever saw, everytime he saw them he wished to be like them, the way they treat each other, the way they still love each other like they used to love year's ago, he want to be the same way with the love of his life, but due to his revenge he ruined it, the chance to have tht someone, the only girl he ever fall for. He ruined everything, instead of giving her the whole world, he snatched her whole world and broke her in thousands and millions of pieces.

why

Because he has his own reason for that..

Uncle : let me go to another room, otherwise your aunty will not let us have our bro talks,..

Edward whisper bring the phone in front of his Mouth, not wanting his wife to listen nd intrupt him with another horrific, but as well as Catherine know her husband she don't have to look at him or hear his words to know what he is talking, she can guess without even hearing anything, as she shook her head when Edward take his leave and went inside there room, leaving her in the TV room.

Riven : ofcourse uncle..

Riven said in nd teasing way nd the next second He can hear his uncle's dramatically garsp.

Uncle : you brat, who the hell is your uncle here, iam not your uncle, iam jst 2 years older than you..

Riven rolled his eyes, his uncle is in his 40s but still look how childish he can be sometime, Riven can hear the door shuting sound, means his uncle enter another room.

Uncle : even ryan nd vyan didn't call me dad outside, It's strictly prohibited you know, i have so many girl fans you know their heart will be broke, if they find out that iam married. They'll die out of heart attack, so it's equal to an crime

Riven shook his head, his uncle really act like an self obsessed kid.

Riven : ok ok don't need to be so dramatic bro..

He can't help but Chuckled at his uncle's childish behaviour, no matter how bigger there age gap is they treat each other as, college besty, thts how his uncle is with his own sons nd nephew, they have a great bond, sharing each other about everything, they even share there hook up story with Edward ( uncle), they don't have any age boundaries between them, they are like desk mate/ bestfriend, his uncle is an easygoing person, bubbly with his family, no one can get bore by his company thts how best of a great company he is, talkative and all.

Uncle : don't underestimate me you know, from where you think, you, ryan vyan nd Sam...

He paused when he realised what he is about to say, he immediately looked at the door making sure his wife didn't listen to his words, he sighed in relief looking at the close door, he didn't want her wife to hear what he was about to say otherwise she'll again break down in tears like every time on the other side Rivens smile vanished, all the playful atmosphere become dead serious, these is like this from years, from the day samara went into coma, everything change, there family literally broke, ryan leave Evans mansion out of guilt, he still blames himself to be a useless brother who is unable to save his sister from this cruel world, nd the pain of losing his sister is getting the best of him, he is unable to come out of his self guilt of being an helpless brother who is unable to protect his sister from bad people.

Uncle : i mean, didn't you guys get your looks from me, you must agree huh, my handsome hormones are so powerful that it even passes to my nephew's along with my brats.

His uncle said trying his best to ease the dark atmosphere, but riven Know how hard it is for his uncle to hold himself together, to not breakdown into tears, like every father he loves his daughter more than his life, treating her like a princess, but seeing her lying in the bed like an living dead is the worst nightmare he can ever imagine, but he can't cry, he has to be strong, he was trying to be strong from years, Coz he knows everything will fall apart if he fall, he is the one who is holding the remaining part of his family together, he is the one who is managing everything, there family, there family business, he is handling Rivens family business, after he ( Riven ) lost his parents in plane crash years ago, from tht time his uncle Edward Evans is managing everything, until riven is ready to take over it, Evans empire is devided into 2 parts , 60 % belongs to Edward Evans nd remaining 40 % belongs to his your brother Stephen Evans ( Riven dad), After Riven's dad passed away, he ( Edward) is the one who is keeping everything in place, he is like a father figure to Riven, whom he respects more than anything.

Uncle : i mean just look at them and you, all thanks to my charisma..

Riven : yeah, i mean i know it bro we all inherit it from you..

Riven reply, trying to divert his uncle's mind.

Riven : buy the way bro, about the meeting, they want to collobrate as soon as possible, it seems the handsome hormones i inherit from you really works on them, they keep praising me for my taste and looks, your charisma really works on everyone like always

As soon as he finishes he can hear her uncle Chuckled From the other side of the phone, he can imagine his uncle standing in front of the mirror admiring his handsome face, no matter how old he is Riven must agree tht for someone in there 40's his uncle is more than handsome, no one can guess his real age by looking at him tht how perfect he is from head to toe, "Edward evan". The one who hasn't known him personally and saw him with them ( ryan or vyan) they'll think of him as there big brother instead of dad. He was one of the famous model in his time, before he decided to inherit his birth right empire.

Uncle : i know tht, my handsome face is the reason your aunty is unable to stay even a few seconds without seeing me..

He said with an proud tone..

Riven : are you sure bro, last time i remember it's you who turns the whole mansion upside down, as you didn't find her beside you when you wake up..

He said in a teasing tone, as he can hear his uncle scoff from another line.

Uncle : yaah thts becoz, iam worried about her you know, i know it's hard for her to spend even a single minute without seeing my face, thts why iam searching for her..

He defended himself like they are in nursery class nd someone is trying to frame him for stealing there chocolate..

Riven : yeah.. yeah.. whatever makes you sleep better.

Riven replies while rolling his eyes for God knows how many times..

Uncle : you brat don't take me for granted huh, whatever i don't want to argue for so obvious things like tht.

Wow looks who is saying, the one who is argueing like a kid, sometimes i even get confused whether iam your nephew or you are mine, Riven mubbled under his breath, shooking his head, his uncle is really a mood changer.

Uncle : yeah are you even listening..

Riven comes out of his thoughts listening to his uncle loud voice..

Riven : yeah yeah iam..

Uncle : then why didn't you answer, when are you coming back, have you informed Eliot about our departure plans..

Eliot is their private jet pilot

Riven makes his way to the wash basin, he supports his phone between his shoulder and ear as he rinses his hands under the tap water.

Riven : yeah i have already informed him..is..

Before he could complete his words Edward cut him off..

Uncle : good then, the faster you come back the Better it is, actually There's a favor i wanna ask you, there's something i wanna your help with.

Riven wipe his hands on the towel..

Riven : there's no favour between us bro, jst say whatever it is nd the next thing it'll be done.

He pressed his phone towards his ear with his left hand..

Uncle : you have to follow vyan..

Nd Riven stop in his place.

Follow vyan, why ? What about rin? How Can I follow him and rin at the same time..

Uncle : everything is taken care of, you just have to go there and there you can continue with your studies, you don't even have to repeat any year.. i

Riven : uncle i can't..

And there's a good 1 min silence, Riven doesn't know what to say afterwards, it's the first time he has said no to his uncle, but he didn't have any other option, he can't say yes, coz he can't follow vyan, coz he has to go somewhere else..

Riven : there's something i Need to Take care of iam.. sor..

Before he could complete Edward cut him off.

Uncle : oh.. it's okay son, it's totally fine, i can understand you have your personal life, you are already handling so much, your studies, office, i can understand you need some time for yourself, it's totally fine, I'll ask someone else to follow him, you don't have to feel sorry it's totally fine..

Riven can imagine a fatherly assuring smile on his uncle's face, his uncle is so understanding that he never needs to explain his side because his uncle always understands without him saying anything..

Riven : by the way where vyan is going, don't tell me he is going to follow ryan..

Riven sits on the couch, placing his left hand on his nape tilting his head right to left to relax his nerves, while with right hand he is keeping the phone near his ear..

Uncle : yeah you can say like tht, you know how stubborn they both are specially vyan thts why I asked you to follow him, you know right how his anger gets out of control.

Riven hmmed nd placed his phone on the table keeping it on loud speaker..

Riven : but he is doing alright all these years, since Dr JIMIN is handling his case he barely brust out, you don't have to worry about him.

He picked up the champagne bottle which is placed in front of him in an ice bucket, Holding the bottom of the bottle with his dominant hand, placing his other hand on the cork and pointing the head of the bottle in a left direction.

Uncle : yeah but still, i want to be double sure, don't you remember last time what he did when tht classmate of yours intentionally pour milkshake on him to provoke him, he literally was about to hit him with his car, if it's not for you who pulled tht guy before his car can hit him, god knows what should have happened..

Edward said remembering tht event, he was not there but he saw the vedio photage, nd he swear vyan was burning in rage, his eyes was red in anger.

Riven : it was tht guys fault you know, he did everything intentionally to impress his girlfriend who has a big crush on vyan, they can't even handle their own girlfriend, and just keep blaming others.

Riven still remembers that day when it happened, that guy whose name he didn't remember poured a whole milkshake on vyan in the cafeteria in front of everyone, and that jerk has a guts to show him his middle finger instead of saying sorry, vyan didn't did anything he jst smile looking at him nd tht smile is not normal smile, tht smile means "you are dead", so at evening he was about to hit him with his car, vyan really has a very bad temper.

Riven shook his head and holds the cork firmly and twists the bottle. With a soft pop the bottle opened.

Uncle : it's not there fault you know, they must be jealous of my son..

Edward said with an iam so proud type of tone, making Riven scoffed in response.

Riven : yeah..yeah.. whatever.

He poured the champagne in his glass.

Edward come down the dinner is ready, Riven hears the almost inaudible voice of her aunty from the other line, and a coming in min honey reply can be heard from his uncle, it's almost 3 am in the morning, but Edward nd Catherine hasn't eaten there dinner, as Edward comes home at 2: 30am as he has some important meeting to attend, nd Catherine will never eat alone without her husband, She'll wait for him to come back so tht they can eat together, they are jst so in love or should I say couple made in heaven, Riven can't believe his uncle nd aunty is still so lovey Dovey even after all these years of marriage.

Uncle : kk then we'll talk later, don't forget to tell me your address and location wherever you are going, i want to know every detail, understand, no sneaking around like before..

This time his voice is stern like he is ordering him to follow it. Because last time Riven did like that, he just disappeared for a whole 1 nd half year, no one knows where he went, what he did, but when he comes back he was a completely different person, he was not bubbly nd smiling raven he completely changed like he lost his soul somewhere. No one knows his history of those 1 nd half year, and neither they tried to find out, as they want Riven to be the one to tell them everything about him, but it's been years he still hasn't said anything about those 1 and half year, no one knows what really happened in those 1 and half year, which make them concern about Riven, but they didn't want to go against his will and dig for the truth, as Riven said tht he'll tell them everything by himself, he jst need some time, so Mr nd mrs Evans are giving him time.

Riven : Don't worry I'll, by the way you didn't tell me where vyan is going..

He quickly changed the topic as he picked the glass full of champagne to take a sip from it. But..

Uncle : los Angeles..

And right at that moment the champagne glass he was holding fell on the floor, shattering into pieces echoes in the whole room..

Uncle : hey what's tht sound, are you alright, Riven hello Riven...

But no response Riven is lost in his own world.

She is in los Angeles

The word said by his personal body guards Robert on the phone started to play in his mind..

Los Angeles

Vyan nd ryan both are in los Angeles? Why ? Is it a mere coincidence? Or or.. he finds out, no no, he can't be, it can't be? it's it's impossible i.. i.. make sure to destroy the remaining evidence which can lead them to rin,. There's no way i left anything behind, think think think, riven think, think you bastard you can't let them find out, you can't lose her again, you can't let anyone find it out,

All these thoughts started to run in his mind, making him restless He started to get panicked, his hands started to sweat, even though the room he is staying in is air conditioner, but still beads of water is clearly visible in his forehead, the phone call is is long forgotten, the shatter pieces of glass in the floor is long forgotten, everything around him was long forgotten, coz the only thing clouded his whole existence is his rin, his love, her safety,

Because he knows what is going to happen if the things in his mind turns out to be true, if vyan really finds out the truth, god knows what he'll do with her ( czar), and this time he'll (Riven) lost her ( czar) forever, no no he can't let these happen, he can't Let them find out about the bitter truth which he has hidden inside him to save her( czar), the bitter truth which is the reason why he has to be a cruel person to hurt the only girl he ever love, And if any of the twins will find out about it, than its the end, he'll lost her for forever, nd he don't want tht , he love her despite of everything, he tried to hate her, but he still can't.

Still he is trying to hate her by making himself reminds the sins she committed but still he can't, he is unable to hate her, he didn't want to hurt her anymore, he already punished her enough, but vyan will not agree with him, once they'll ( ryan nd vyan) find out the truth they'll make her ( czar) life a living hell, or even worst than that, they didn't know her but Riven has saw how much they hate her, they never hate anyone to such extent, the way they hate her, nd once they'll find out tht she is the one whom they are searching for all these years, all hell will break loose nd they'll not hesitate to ruined her in every possible way, nd thts the least Riven want, he has already punished her enough, for which maybe she'll hate him for eternity, but even if she'll not forgive him, nd accept him in her life the only thing he wants now is to make them stay away from her, he can't let them find out the truth he jst can't.

He comes out of thoughts nd immediately, pick up the phone with his shivering hands.

Uncle : yeah you brat, why you are not saying anything, is everything okay hello hello are you able to hear my voice hello..

Riven : uncle I'll go there.

His voice is enough to tell how stressed he is

Uncle : hey what happened are you alright, you sounds..

He asked with concerned..

Riven : yeah yeah I am alright, don't worry, I'll take care of everything, now only i remember i also have some work there, so don't worry I'll take care of everything..

Riven tried to sound as normal as he can, he didn't want his uncle to find out how fucking stressed he is..

Uncle : are you sure, you don't have to, It's totally fine.i

Before he could say anything else Riven cut him off..

Riven : no bro trust me it's totally fine, I'll leave for los Angeles as soon as possible, okay bye uncle i have to go, there's some paperwork left i have to finish it as soon as possible, I'll call you back after reaching los Angeles, ok..

He made his way to the cupboard and started to pack his clothes in the luggage, He just couldn't keep talking to his uncle, knowing that he was betraying his own family by hiding the biggest truth form them, a truth they deserves to know, but he is not brave enough to tell them the truth, as he is a coward who don't want to lose her, the only girl he ever love.

Uncle : kk take care, but don't forget you are free to do whatever you want, following vyan or not it's totally up to you, so don't force yourself kk..

He checked the current time on his wrist watch it 3: am..

Riven : yeah gotta go bye bro.

Uncle : yeah take care... Love you son.

Riven can imagine a warm smile on his uncle's lips, and only he knows how guilty he is to hide the truth from his family, but he didn't have any other choice, he can't bare to hurt her more than he already has, nd he also can't bare to see her getting hurt by others, he jst can't..

Riven : love you too..

And they hang up the call, and with a heavy sighed Riven immediately call there private jet pilot Eliot.

Riven : Eliot, we are leaving in 1 hr, get you lazy ass up here nd come to the airport along with the staff. Now..

And he cut the call without giving any chance to the pilot to reply.

Riven : jst be safe babe, jst be safe..

He keeps mumbling to himself, praying for her well being, whom he wants to protect at all cost, he has hurt her enough, now he can't bare to do the same.

Lil did he knows tht from whom he wants to save her, is already bonded with her in an unbreakable bond.

But whether ryan nd vyan already know the truth nd doing everything to take revenge or not, we'll find out these in future,

sometimes the more we love someone the more we get hurt by them..

Everyone has to pay for there sins. No matter how big or small it is. You have to pay for it..

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed these chapters Thanks for reading..

INTRODUCTION...

Riven Evans.

Age : 25
Parents died in plane crash
Lives with his uncle nd aunty ( Edward nd Catherine)
Have a good bond with his cousin brother ( ryan nd vyan) nd sister ( Samara).
Sweetest person when he cares for you, but can be devil if you mess with him or his family.

Edward Evans

Age : 46
Business man sole owner of Evans empire which is worth more than billions.
Married to Catherine
Has 3 children ( vyan, ryan nd Samara)
The most bubbly person
Caring gentle, nd sweetest person you'll ever meet

No matter what he always smiles to cheer others.
He used to be a well known model before he retired and took over his family business.

Catherine Russell/ after marriage Catherine russell Evan

Age: 44
House wife
Married to Edward
Heir of Russell healthcare branches
Has 3 children ( vyan, ryan nd Samara)
Suffering from Alexithymia
(Alexithymia is when a person has difficulty identifying and expressing emotions. It is not a mental health disorder. People with alexithymia may have problems maintaining relationships and taking part in social situations. But after spending years with Edward she is recovering and now she is normal and can feel all kinds of emotions like others, only when it comes to her family for the outsiders she is the old Catherine who doesn't feel any kind of emotions.
Caring gentle loving ( only for her family)
Rude, arrogant, ( for others).
Smiles only for her family
Used to be an Well known model before she decided to retire and focus on her family.

Edward nd Catherine aka Mr nd Mrs Evans

I hope you like the new chapters, thanks for reading 💞💕 love you guys 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 105 36
18+ Trigger warning for talk of suicide/drugs.* A story about a young human girl who tries to steal from a fae man. She gets put in a cell under the...
41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
218K 12.2K 85
Hi RedHearts, This is my first ever book, I don't know what I did here. English is not my first language so bare with it until I edit it after I comp...
58.9K 1.1K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...