FT Ryoto Dragneel #1

By BronzillaKing

This story is about a young wizard named Ryoto Dragneel a holy flame dragon slayer, he joins fairy tail to he... More

☆~Chapter 1~☆
✯~ Chapter-2 ~✯
✯~Chapter 3~✯
✯~ Chapter 4~✯
✯~ Chapter 5~✯
✯~ Chapter 6 ~✯
✯~ Chapter 7 ~✯
✯~ Chapter 8 ~✯
✯~ Chapter 9 ~✯
✯~ Chapter 10 ~✯
✯~ Chapter 11 ~✯
⭐~ Chapter 12 ~⭐

🌟 ~Chapter 13~ 🌟

308 7 4
By BronzillaKing

- Seven years had past since those who were on Tenrou Island had vanished after acnologias attack, the magic council along with several guilds spent months searching for them. But there serach was a failed effort and so everyone tried to go along with there lives but it was especially tough for the fairy tail members who stayed. Some left the guild a couple years because all of Fairy tails strongest wizard's were no longer there soon the guild was taken by Magnolias bank and the remaining members had to relocate upon a hillside outside of magnolia. Twilight ogre was a new guild that popped in magnolia they were giving the remaining fairy tails a hard time with there financial services, soon a few days past before ichyia of blue Pegasus arrived along with eve,Ren and Hibiki they informed wakaba they had recorded a high level of magical levels where Tenrou Island used to be so jet, droy, bisca and alzack and Warren and max went off with blue Pegasus went off to search. Once they arrived at the location the island was still gone until a small woman appears it was Fairy tails first master Mavis, she made the island reappear soon showing Warren and them where the fairy tail members were and by there surprise they were all still alive.

Jet: hey guys I've found Ryoto* seeing Ryoto sleeping being half buried*

Ryoto: hey *mumbling* I'm trying to sleep jet*rubbing my eyes waking up* is it morning.

Droy: it's really you Ryoto.

Bisca: hey I found natsu and happy.

Warren* using his telepath magic* we've found the other members there all safe and alive.

Jet: Ryoto what happened*shaking him* tell us.

Ryoto: Oi stop shaking me jet *pushing him over* we were attacked by acnologia then we combined our magic and that's all I remember.

Mavis: it was your combined magical power that activated one of the fairy's great spells fairy sphere it allowed you all to survive against acnologias attack but the magic was so powerful it took seven years for it to fade away*smiles*

Makarov: thank you first master for saving us.

Mavis: no it was your efforts and strong bonds that saved you *smiles* I'm happy to see our guild still fill of life and love *disappears*

Erza*sitting next to Ryoto* are you alright Ryoto you were seriously injured last time I saw you before acnologia came.

Ryoto: yeah I'm okay*smiles* are you okay that was really scary but I can't stop thinking about acnologia.

Natsu: huh what do you mean you can't stop thinking about him.

Ryoto: his scent was similar to mine and his presence felt familiar I can't shake it.

Wendy: now that I think about it you both smelled similar.

Makarov: don't think about it young ones just be thankful we all made it out alive*doesn't want Ryoto to know why he has a scent like acnologia*

Levy: I'm happy were alright I thought we were dead.

Laxus: let's just go home guys I'm sick of this island*scoffs*

Makarov: what do you mean back home your expelled from fairy tail or didn't you forget.

Ryoto: easy master if it wasn't for laxus coming here we wouldn't of been able to defeat grimore hearts master*trying to calm them*

Natsu: that's right gramps so chill will ya.

Juvia: well the boats are ready to leave so we should right gray my love.

Gray: ahh yes umm will you stop with the darling stuff were not together.

Juvia: oh my icy hunk I love that glare and cold attitude of yours*blushing*

Ryoto: wait boat *gulps* you can leave me here.

Erza: nonsense your coming home with me Ryoto I ain't leaving you here without me idiot*dragging Ryoto to the boat*

Ryoto:AHHHH help me someone*getting dragged away by erza* I don't wanna go on the boat, natsu you know why right.

Natsu: Wendy can help us right *nervous* right wendy.

Wendy: sorry guys if I keep using it over and over you'll become immune to the spell I'm sorry.

- They all laughed at Ryoto and natsu before getting on the boat and like usual Ryoto and natsu were motion sick erza rubbing Ryotos back trying to comfort him. Hours past by and they finally arrived back to magnolia bisca had informed what had happened over the past seven years, they arrived to there now small guild hall but seeing a bunch of nasty Wizard's causing trouble until each one was taken down by erza,natsu, Ryoto,gray and gajeel. Ryoto kicked one straight across the room into the wall.

Natsu: hey guys were home *smiling* did you guys miss us.

Wakaba: glad to see you guys finally made it back what happened.

Lucy: well you see*she explained it all to them what had happened even about acnologia*

Ryoto: his scent still felt familiar*shakes his head*

Erza: what's wrong Ryoto something up or something*looks concerned*

Ryoto: oh it's nothing I'm just glad to be back home erza *smiles*

- few days passed by as they all got used to there new guild hall Ryoto was sitting on a tree stump outside watching natsu and max fighting, and max was winning until master Makarov called out to Ryoto, so he went to see what was up.

Ryoto: hey master something wrong*tilts head* oh where is laxus

Makarov: he's kicked out remember but that's not what I wanna talk about I have a special request for you.

Ryoto: Hmm what kind of special request master is something wrong.

Makarov: the magic council has requested a special job that only you can help solve*hands him the request*

Ryoto: Hmm *looking at the paper* wait it says they want me to take out a demon.

Makarov: exactly and they strictly asked for you to stop it it must be pretty serious.

Ryoto: I'll leave right away *thanking Makarov then heads into the guild to tell erza he is going on a job* huh where is erza Mira.

Mira: oh erza she's gone on a job so she won't be back till tomorrow I'm sorry Ryoto.

Ryoto: it's okay Mira I'm off on a job too just tell her when she gets back that Ill be back after my job*smiles running out the door*

Mira: sure thing Ryoto*giggling unaware the job he went on will be life threatening*

- lisanna and the thunder legion waved goodbye to Ryoto before he left he waved back running past Lucy and natsu and happy, heading down the path leading to the docks.

Ryoto: it had to be a boat of all things *shakes my head* I got this *got aboard the ship feeling uneasy putting up with his motion sickness* i got this and erza be safe I'll be back home soon and be careful everyone*smiling*

- the boat leaves the docks sailing off to a town that was abandoned years ago due to a deadly demon that had wiped out the people who lived there. Half a day went by and Ryoto throwing up along the way he finally arrived at the dock but seeing it brought chills down his spine.

Ryoto: I can feel a bad magic in the air here what is this place.

Captain: this is the town of Flowing Sky it was a prosperous town years ago it was a fishing town and even had its own silver mine but then something was released from within the mine.

Ryoto: was it a demon or monster*looking around the town from the docks*

Caption: there was a accident and it was unleashed but that's your problem me and my crew are not getting involved so we will be waiting offshore but for only a week so make your time count or we will leave you here.

Ryoto: if you gotta leave then leave I'll find my own way back that's your choice because I'm a fairy tail Wizard I don't back down* heading off into the town of Flowing Sky*

- Ryoto heads further inside the town seeing all the houses were abandoned and falling apart one was even left standing so he decided to make that his basecamp.

Ryoto: this will have to do I guess*heading inside it looking through some old books and pictures seeing that people actually lived here* I wish I could of helped these people but it's too late now.

- nightfall comes so he decides to rest up before taking a look around the the town more, grabbed his backpack taking some food from it but surprisingly finds a note from erza.

Note* Ryoto please be careful on your next job and please come back to me I don't want to come back knowing I won't see you there with that handsome smile. I made these buns for you or at least I tried
Love you Ryoto come back safely*

Ryoto: heh she burned them a little*laughing then ears them* not bad but he makes a better fightdr then baker but I'm happy she made these * leaning back against the wall* I wonder how she's doing.

- he closes his eyes falling asleep for a few hours or at least till sunrise came Ryoto woke up, quickly checking the rest of the house before leaving to head further in. He saw a huge hole in some rocks that looked like they were broken from the inside, he decided to investigate inside to only find a strange book with chains around on the ground.

Ryoto: hmmm what's this* picking it up looking through the book but it was in a language he didn't understand* that's weird why is there chains here.

- he quickly left the hole but was quickly knocked back by some rubble from a sudden earthquake from inside the cave. Ryoto fall deep with the cave smacking his head against the side of a rock wall getting buried alive. Half a day had passed before Ryoto woke up to see he was buried.

Ryoto: of all things I'm buried alive*heating up my body to the point the rocks and ground Begin to melt around and underneath me* ahhhh!!! Keep going.

- Ryoto suddenly fell through the ground from it melting falling into a underground stream. it causes Ryoto to be washed down deeper inside the cave getting washed up near underground tomb.

Ryoto: I just had to fall in a stream *shakes his head* stupid cave Hmm a tomb *getting up heading inside* this place is odd it looks like it used to hold someone or something.

- he found some old papers with the information he needed it explained this tomb held a powerful demon of of the books of zeref and its name was Masenko.

Ryoto: Masenko hmm sounds nasty thing of I ran into it *looking through the papers * it seems they kept this demon down here *hearing something from behind me* huh what's...

- Ryoto was caught in a huge wave of water washes over him wiping him out from the tomb but the water suddenly exploded causing damage to him. He slowly gets up to see a odd figure walking towards him. They had fish like features and gill like horns on there head, small obs of water floating around them (similar to the picture)

Masenko: who dares intrude my presence filthy human and you have a bad stench of fire dragon upon you. You shall not leave this place alive now feel my power*pointed his spear at Ryoto* Underflow torrent*water bursts through the ground surrounding Ryoto*

Ryoto*unable to move getting crushed by the water struggling to breath, tried using my flames but the water was too strong suddenly feeling his throat being crushed by Masenko*

Masenko: pathetic human go into your eternal slumber and never come back *grabbing his throat slowly crushing it as the water glows exploding nearly killing Ryoto, smacking him hard off the ground*

- Ryoto laying there motionless completely soaked but suddenly gasping for air he would look to see Masenko walking towards him going for the kill, as Masenko stood before him about to stab Ryoto flames surrounded Ryoto.

Ryoto: Holy Flame Dragon quick strike *grabbed onto Masenko's leg bursting out a huge wave of holy flames lighting up the whole cavern blinding Masenko*

Masenko: My eyes you bastard* was sent flying through the tomb destroying it but he got up unharmed* that was nothing human *pointed his palm at Ryoto* Neptune's Mercy*water from the air form into small needle like spears rain down on Ryoto stabbing him*

Ryoto: dammit*getting stabbed from all over falling to his knees coughing up blood* you sure are one strong demon I give you that but *wipes his mouth standing up* I ain't dying here not now*looking at Masenko* the only one who's going to die is you.

Masenko: as if I would be killed by a lowlife human now stay*getting punch in the stomach* Gahh!!!!

Ryoto: Holy Flame Dragon fist *punching Masenko straight in his stomach breaking a few ribs going dragon force* your gonna pay for all the lives you've taken away from this town.

Masenko*slowly getting up holding his stomach* you actually hurt me how is this possible *wipes the blood from his mouth* I won't let you get the chance to..*getting struck down into the ground by multiple punches* Gahh!!!! No..

Ryoto: Holy Flame Dragon barrage*slamming his flaming fists repeatedly into Masenko over and over before stopping and jumps away a few feet safely breathing heavily* how'd you like that ya bastard.

Masenko* slowly getting up but barely and had to use his spear to help himself up* how are you so powerful a human can't be this strong.

Ryoto: it's because I'm a member of Fairy Tail and also I'm a dragon slayer raised by Atlas flame*taking a deep breath* holy flame Dragon Roar*blasting Masenko upwards into the ceiling of the cave and out into the town*

- Masenko falls hard into an abandoned house and through some brick walls before getting up holding his arm looking up at Ryoto. Who was flying with wings of blue flames heading towards him there fists colliding causing a shock wave that crumbles a few nearby buildings.

Masenko: if you have shown me your true power then I shall repay you the same * transforms into his full demon form (similar to the picture)* now Ryoto let's fight lint the monsters we are *opening his mouth* Tidal surge *striking Ryoto with his breath attack sending him straight against a few house's the attack was so powerful Ryoto was pushed through a dozen buildings* hahah only a few ever seen this form.

Ryoto* coughing up water after being blasted through so many buildings by the attack slowly getting up as the water on his body began to steam from it* damn he's so powerful*clinching his fists* I need to stop him now before he goes off and kills someone*thinking* what would erza or laxus do *gets an Idea*

- Ryoto bursts his flaming wings from his back racing off towards Masenko but was getting repeatedly hit by water spears that exploded on contact, Ryoto kept flying towards him not stopping even though he was taking on heavy damage to his body and just as he got really close to Masenko Ryoto used two moves inspired by erza and laxus.

Ryoto: Dragon Slayer secret art- God's Firing Fist*striking Masenko at point blank with a huge fire ball flaming fist causing a huge explosion of flames so hot it melted half the town*

Masenko*gasping from the explosion and sudden heat his body flying back so fast causing a shock wave until finally smacking into the cliffside* Gahh*blood pouring out from his mouth*

Ryoto* feeling a powerful surge of rage and power unable to control himself soon he flys straight to Masenko getting face to face talking in a deep evil voice* Time to die *flames shooting from his hands* Dragon Slayer secret art-Twin Holy Blades *flames form into blades slashing through Masenko cutting his arms off*

Masenko*fell to the ground unable to move coughing up blood he see's his arms are gone before seeing Ryoto standing over him* I thought I was a monster but you are the true monster here hahah*coughing*

Ryoto: I am not a monster I am the *opening his mouth taking a deep breath* Dragon King *blasting his breath attack down on Masenko* Holy Flame Dragon Roar*his breath attack burns straight through Masenko's head and body even through the ground before finally stopping* now you can't hurt anyone.

- Ryoto walks away slowly barely able to move his feet as blood leaking from his wounds he saw the docks in the distance before passing out changing back to normal from his dragon force. Once he woke up he saw the captain and his crew standing over him inside room aboard the ship Ryoto slowly sits up rubbing his head.

Ryoto: how long have I been out *rubbing my head *damn it hurts *seeing my body wrapped up in bandages* thanks for fixing me up.

Captain: it's been 3 days since you passed out and you sir were found unconscious near the docks so we brought you aboard the ship and we didn't patch you up we found you like that I think someone saved your life but we don't know who.

Ryoto: hmm but I was the only one in that town that's just odd*getting out of bed* wait 3 days but it only takes half a day to get here are we back to magnolia yet.

Captain: we have arrived yesterday after making a few stops but there is someone waiting for you on the docks.

- Ryoto grabbed his stuff running out to see erza standing on the docks with a concerned look upon her face, once Ryoto thanked the captain and his crew for helping him he ran over to erza. She saw his body covered in wounds and wrapped up with bandages erza would quickly wrap her arms around him hugging tightly.

Erza: I've told you not to go overboard and be reckless you idiot*held him in her arms crying* once I heard you went off on that job I never stopped worrying about you *let's him go looking at him smacking him in the head* Idiot

Ryoto: I'm sorry erza I just lost control and wasn't thinking rationally please forgive*got smacked in the head by erza* ouch *rubbing my head* I won't do it anymore okay Sheesh*smiles*

Erza: you are an Idiot but your my idiot*smiles kissing his cheek* welcome back Ryoto we all missed you *she noticed a spot on Ryoto's arms there were dragon scales there before quickly vanishing* let's get back to the guild everyone is waiting and I'll tell you what we've been up too.

- Ryoto along with erza went back to the guild he saw everyone was waiting for him and was tackled by most of the guild members including natsu, he was shocked to see they were all waiting for him but was really happy to be home. Erza and Lucy told Ryoto about there trouble with some people from Legion Corps and the new Reborn Oración Seis, they saved Lucy from being permanently turned into a huge giant metal fish with the power of time. Ryoto made fun that happy would of eaten her and everyone laughed and started to party, Ryoto told erza and then what had happened to him inside the town Flowing Sky and about a book of zeref this caught Gray's attention.

Gray: wait you actually took on a demon from one of zeref's books and you won.

Ryoto: yeah just barley but *grips his arm* I went into a dark place *looking away* and I took it too far and killed it by burning it's head off *looks at them*

- Everyone was shocked to hear Ryoto had went that far but quickly natsu pats his back with a smile.

Natsu: hey don't worry man it happens we all have took it to far so cheer up would ya.

Happy: aye and it's okay because Natsu takes it too far anyway hahah.

Natsu: shut it happy.

Erza: indeed and you had no choice Ryoto so don't feel sad.

Gray: yeah man it's cool.

Lucy: we care about you Ryoto so cheer up it happens.

Wendy*smiles* yeah Ryoto*hugged him* don't feel sad.

Carla: you worry too much

Ryoto*smiles and laughs* thanks guys*hugged Wendy back smiling before they let go* man I'm starved i need some food haha.

- Things quickly returned to normal but erza told master Makarov about the dragon scales on Ryoto's arms and it was worrying her, Makarov just informed her to keep an eye on it and report it if they appear again. Both Ryoto and erza were sitting outside on a stump looking over the town of magnolia she was resting her head against his shoulder while his arm was around her.

Ryoto: I'm sorry I made you worry erza I don't like seeing you sad or worried*his arm around her*

Erza: it's okay Ryoto I just don't want to lose the one person who makes me feel safe in this world I do have everyone else but when I'm with you I feel like I can be at ease*smiling feeling his embrace* hey ryoto*taking his scarf off smiling*

Ryoto: yeah erza was up * saw her take his scarf off he saw her face it was warm and calm looking along with her beautiful smile* you okay.

- Erza putting Ryoto's scarf in between there faces before kissing his lips through the scarf both blushing red, they smile at one another knowing they'll be okay and not noticing that juvia was snooping at then along with Lucy, cana, levy and bisca they saw how happy both erza and ryoto were.

Cana: it's been so long since I saw erza that happy im glad she has Ryoto he is her rock.

Lucy: they do make a beautiful couple*smiling* yeah I'm happy for those two.

Levy: I can't remember the last time I saw her that happy.

Juvia: I wish my darling gray would embrace me that way but now there is one less love rival for me.

Bisca: ah? I don't think erza ever liked gray that way juvia so you don't have to worry.

Juvia: not anymore *smiles*

- As Ryoto and erza embraced one another before she put his scarf back around his neck leaning against one another watching the sunset. Gray leaning up against the wall next to natsu they both watched erza with Ryoto.

Gray: Now erza won't have any reason to cry or feel afraid huh natsu.

Natsu: yeah now that she has him I know for sure he will protect her *smiling* he makes her happy and she deserves it.

Happy: there in looooove.

Carla: yes indeed they are tom cat *Smiles*

- Not long after the sun went down everyone went to there homes filled with smiles and happiness as the night fades into morning everyone was meeting at the guild discussing about the grand magic games before Ryoto walked in.

Ryoto: grand magic games what's that some type of competition or something.

Macao: well we ain't entering this year or don't you remember we lost each time.

Wakaba: come on old timer we got out strongest wizard's back so it shall be a breeze.

Laki: I won't be so sure because sabortooth is the strongest guild around now and there tough to beat.

Natsu: well then *standing upon the counter* let's go to the grand magic games and kick there asses and show who really is the strongest guild in Magnolia.

Ryoto: heck yeah natsu *stands up there with him* well show no mercy oh yeah.

Gray: hey hot heads in case you both forgotten we've been asleep for seven years and that means everyone has gotten stronger so how are we supposed to get do that.

Elfman: that's easy we train until it's time to enter the game's.

Lucy: so how long do we have until it starts.

Mira: it says the games start in three months so if you guys wanna train then I'd suggest you do that.

Gajeel: heck yeah let's go lily will train out heart and souls till there stronger then steel.

- They all agreed and went off to train for three months before the games start gajeel and lily went off on there own as for natsu he went off with erza, gray, Lucy and Ryoto,levy, Wendy along with happy and carla and jet and droy, gray and juvia. All of them went to a beach resort to train to get stronger for the games but erza was more interested in relaxing and goofing off until she saw Ryoto out in the water with Natsu. Both were using there flames underneath the water using the pressure to help make them stronger, Lucy was training to be able to use more magic to summon more spirits as for gray and juvia both were training near the water along with Wendy. Erza smiled seeing everyone hard at work and decided to train as well speeding up her requip speed each one trained hard throughout the entire day and most partied through the night until the girls got into the alcohol.

Natsu: who let them get into the alcohol?

Gray: why are they acting so weird as well.

Juvia: oh darling why don't you notice me *flops on gray hugging into him while her body turns to water*

Gray: hey your getting me soaking wet stop juvia.

Lucy: natsu *crawling to him* scratch my chin like a kitty cat please*giggling*

Natsu: what no way.

Lucy*pouting with teary eyes* please.

Natsu*gave in and scratching her chin like a cat as Lucy actually starts purring* what's going on here.

Erza: Ryoto get over her now *using magic to bring out a sword* now*hic ups being drunk from drinking 4 bottles of alcohol pushing Ryoto over*

Ryoto: uhhh yes erza what is it*quickly pushed over on his back seeing erza sitting upon his crotch with her sword in the air* what are you doing.

Erza: This man is *hic ups* is all mine anyone who dares to try and take him from me will meet my blade*swinging her sword around*

- Wendy was passed out on the floor as levy giggling at everything she saw while Carla was riding happy around flying, jet and droy watched in shock unable to do anything but hide away form them but soon after the booze was all gone and the girls passed out out. Lucy was cuddled into natsu and erza was still on top of ryoto but snuggling into him while they both slept, gray was still struggling to get away from juvia but she had a tight grip, once the morning came none of the ladies could remember what had happened so the guys decided not to say anything. Not long after they went back to training on the beach and around the resort doing there best and each one was getting stronger each day.

Natsu: aaaha another day of training heck yeah *screaming jumping around*

Ryoto: you got that right bro *raises his arms as well shooting flames from his fists*

Lucy: just try not to burn the place down Ryoto please and that goes for you too natsu.

Wendy: we have to get strong to win the games am I right everyone.

Happy: aye Wendy you guys got this

Erza: what happened last night I can't remember anything and why was I sitting on your crotch Ryoto*holding her chin thinking*

Ryoto: ahh umm you just past out and you must of fell on top of me while I was sleeping.

- soon Virgo pops up from the ground to everyone's surprise see her but she came on urgent matter, the celestial world was on the brink of destruction but once Virgo had taken everyone except jet and droy. They were shocked why they weren't taken along and once everyone saw the celestial world everyone was baffled how beautiful it was.

Lucy: so what's the problem what's destroying the celestial world Virgo.

Virgo: sorry princess I lied we wanted to welcome you back after being stuck in a slumber for seven years.

Lucy: you didn't have to lie about it Virgo *smiling seeing all her spirits* I'm grateful to have friends like you guys.

- all of Lucy's spirits were all gathered around celebrating her coming home even the celestial spirit king appears welcoming her and her friends back home. Everyone partied for hours having a good time Lucy even got to see Ryoto and erza dancing to some music she smiled and after the party was over the others gathered around so the celestial king could send them all back home.

Natsu: I hope we did lose to much time for training.

Virgo: oh time flows different here then your world.

Gray: so you mean like a full hour in our world would be like a full day here that's awesome we should do our training here from now on.

Virgo: not exactly you see a full day in our world is like three months in your world.

Ryoto: huh say what?

Lucy: mustache face give us our time back*screaming from the top of her lungs*

- natsu, gray, erza and ryoto fell in there faces on the beach while wendy cried as juvia fell to her knees sighing. They had lost three months of training and the grand magic games were in couple days most of them gave up hope until the next day a pigeon landed upon erza's head.

Ryoto: ah erza why is there a bird on your head.

Erza: huh *looks up* I have no idea.

Lucy: look there seems to be a note on its leg.

Gray: your right *takes the note* Ryoto if you wanted to give erza a love note you could of just gave it to her.

Ryoto: I didn't give her a love note maybe it's a distress call or something.

Juvia*gasps* what if someone sent my darling gray a love note.

Gray: I doubt that.

Erza*takes the note reading it* it says they want us to meet them in the forest past the bridge.

Levy: it might be a trap should we go.

- Everyone thought about it and decided to go see who was waiting for them so everyone agrees to go and they come upon a broken bridge.

Erza: I don't trust it and besides the bridge is gone.

Juvia: look the bridge it's*watching the rope bridge slowly repairing itself* is it magic.

Natsu: well let's go *running across the rope bridge until it started to rock and he got motion sick* oh boy

Ryoto: really natsu a bridge *shakes his head laughing*

Lucy: well it is natsu were talking about*grins*

Gray: can't expect much out of natsu.

Natsu: oi you guys really think little if me * running across the rope bridge to the other side* see I made it.

Erza: well it seems the bridge didn't collapse after all.

Ryoto: your right seems natsu figured it out for us haha.

Natsu: Hey did you guys just use me as lab rat or something*screaming making a fuss*

- They all cross the bridge not seeing  anyone around until Ryoto smells a familiar scent and it was jellal.

Ryoto: jellal what are you doing here *being on gaurd*

Erza: easy Ryoto let him talk.

Jellal: hello erza and ryoto it's been awhile and I'm here on good terms and I also remember what happened at the tower.

Erza: even about Simon*looks at jellal* and what you did to me and Ryoto and the others.

Jellal: yes I remember everything and I must apologize for my actions.

Ultear: if I must interrupt but it was my fault I had manipulated jellal into doing all those awful things and I apologize.

Ryoto: if you say so but it's gonna be awhile before I actually forgive you for hurting erza or her friends but *sighs* for erza's sake I'll accept the apology.

Natsu: yeah man it's all in the past*laughing*

Lucy: it's been seven years so it's okay and we know you guys were lost in the darkness.

Melody: yes we all were it's why we formed our guild crime sorcia.

Gray: it's good to see you ultear doing this your mom would be proud.

Juvia: melody I'm happy your finaly smiling*smiles*

Jellal: we have formed our own independent guild to take down all the dark guilds and followers of zeref down and save those from darkness.

Ryoto: it's good to see you finally free from the darkness*smiles*

Jellal: and I'm happy you and erza have one another she deserves to be happy for I had wasted my opportunity.

Erza: indeed but *smiles* were still friends jellal that ain't changing and yes I'm happy to be with Ryoto his light has purged the darkness and sadness within me *smiles leaning on Ryoto's shoulder.

Carla: this is all good and all but do you guys really have time to waste you need to train.

Natsu: that's right we need to train hard for the next three days.

Ultear: I can help you with that with my arc of time magic I can unlock your inner and hidden power you se everyone has something you'd call a second origin.

Lucy: second origin.

Ultear: yes and with my magic I can unlock that for each one of you and you'll be twice and powerful and use more powerful spells without using up all your magic.

Erza: we could use the help and thanks we appreciate it.

Ryoto: will this hurt or something*tilts my head*

Ultear: the pain will be unbelievable but it shall unlock your inner power.

- Everyone nodded in agreement to the plan and once they arrived back at the beach everyone stayed at a small cabin, and as ultear stated it was unbearable so Ryoto went first along with erza and gray but everyone made it through the pain. Erza walked off with jellal to catch up on what's been going around Ryoto watched but he trusted erza's judgment so stayed behind to watch over the others as they were having ultear unlock there second origins.

Gray: you okay Ryoto I know you don't like him.

Ryoto: who jellal he's okay I just worried that erza's feelings for him will come back I know she likes him or liked him.

Gray: I know man but I saw how she looks at you Ryoto so I wouldn't be worried*patting his back*

Ryoto: if you say so gray but I just can't help but wonder*looks up at the moon before being smacked in the back of his head* ouch!

Juvia: *slapped Ryotos head* stop it Ryoto you of all people should know that erza has those types of feelings for you and only you.

Ryoto: I know I know juvia so gray when are you gonna confess to juvia*smirks*

Gray: that ain't happening*scoffs* not today or tomorrow.

Juvia: your so mean darling but I know that's how you are I'll wait forever until that day comes.

- Ryoto and gray along with juvia all smiled laughing forgetting about how natsu and Lucy and the others were in pain but soon erza along with jellal walked back.

Erza: Ryoto come with me we need to talk.

Ryoto: oh okay erza sure *walking off with erza*

Juvia* whispering* oh no I hope this isn't what I think it is.

Gray*whispering* Im sure it's not.

Ryoto*walking a nice distance along with erza id look at her* so is this where you say we should go back to being friends or that you like jellal now.

Erza*stops walking then turns around slapping Ryoto's face with a sad expression* Ryoto your an idiot you know I only love you so don't think that just because jellal is around I'm going to leave you for him*wrapping her arms around Ryoto hugging* I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me and I want to spend my life with you *placing her hand on his face*

Ryoto* seeing her sad face after she had hit me* I'm sorry erza I just get worried is all and I wont ever think like that again*blushing feeling her hands on my face* I want to spend my life with you too erza.

- They kiss underneath the moonlight wrapping there arms around one another not knowing that jellal was near watching but he just wanted to see erza smiling and he knows that she is finally happy, he then walked off with ultear and Melody and soon the morning sun rises with everyone standing on the beach smiling.

Natsu: let's go win that tournament and become the strongest guild once again and will make sure sabortooth knows it*raised his fist*

Ryoto: will make sure to rise up and show we are the strongest guild ever *holding erza's hand* right erza.

Erza: yes and any who stand in our way we shall take them down.

- everyone cheered along with Natsu gearing up then finally packing there things heading to Crocus to meet up with the others. Once they arrived master Makarov could be seen waiting for them to announce who's competing for Fairy Tail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.5K 42
Natsu Dragneel has officially announced that Lisanna and him were finally together. Feeling rejected and heartbroken, Lucy Heartfilia runs away from...
11.1K 224 25
Camryn Killian goes to the infamous guild Fairy Tail after she lost her parents in a brutal war that went out of control and her brother mysteriously...
299K 6.3K 34
(Y/n) is an elemental dragon slayer that has a heart of stone. But will a certain dragon slayer melt her heart with the heat of loves flames? Sorry i...
135K 3.3K 73
A girl has grown up in the small city of Rosebell. She is powerful in magic and money. But one day she decides to tell the mayor to call a guild for...