๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™-๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Š๐™๏ฟฝ...

By FelixQuagmire

Where two brothers tackle their normal life while at the same time becoming your friendly neighborhood web-sl... More

๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘ + ๐„๐๐ƒ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ...
๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐…๐€๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...?
๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ-๐“๐‡๐„-๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #1
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #2
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #3
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #4
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #5
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #6
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #7
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #8
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #9
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #10

๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

2.2K 100 21
By FelixQuagmire

The class were outside of the hotel, waiting for Mr. Harrington as their next trip will be in Paris. Y/N carried his and Gwen's baggage and placed it on the ground. Peter walked up to them before the three went to Ned.

"Hey, Ned. I've heard what happened. You okay?" Gwen asked.

"The truth is, I'm fine." Ned casually replied. "Don't worry. Seriously, getting tranq'd in the neck by Nick Fury...probably the coolest thing that's ever happen to me anyway."

"It is pretty cool." Peter nodded.

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm just happy me and Peter don't have to go to Prague." Y/N shrugged.

"Good news!" Mr. Harrington came out from the hotel. "We're going to Prague!"

"What?" Peter asked before the rest of the class reciprocated him.

"Yeah, tour company called. They upgraded us." Mr. Harrington informed. "You should have heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."

"All I heard was crying." Mr. Dell butted.

Later, the class walked to their ride for Prague.

"Look at our upgraded ride!" Mr. Harrington exclaimed as the class followed him to the bus.

"Guys, what's going on?" Ned asked the brothers.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." Peter replied.

"Definitely didn't see that coming." Y/N added.

"Awesome." Ned smiled and walked to the van.

"Yeah, awesome." Peter shook his head.

• • •

They were now driving through the Eastern Alps. Y/N was looking out the window as Gwen was sleeping on his shoulder.

The teenager turned his head towards Gwen, admiring her beauty. Even though he's on a mission with Peter, it didn't stop him to spend time with Gwen.

"Hey." Peter whispered to Y/N. The older brother turned to him and saw Peter showed the sunglasses case that Fury gave.

Y/N gently shifted Gwen's head before making his way to the back seat, sitting next to Peter.

"Wanna check it out?" Peter asked.

"Sure." The older brother replied.

Peter opened the case and took out the sunglasses. He then wore it before looking at Y/N. "How do I look?"

"Ooh, MJ's gonna love it." Y/N teased.

Peter chuckled. "Shut up."

He then took the card that was contained with the sunglasses. It reads:

FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF BRILLIANT MINDS,
I TRUST YOU

P/S: SAY EDITH

- TS

"For the next generation of brilliant minds, I trust you. Say EDITH." Peter read.

Suddenly, the glasses became blue for a flick second.

"Stand by for retinal and biometric scan." A female A.I said as he began to identify Peter. "Retinal and biometric scan completed."

"Hello?" Peter muttered.

"Hello, Peter." The female A.I replied. "I am EDITH. Tony Stark's augmented reality security and defense system."

"Huh, so he made you for me?"

"No, but you have access to all of Tony's protocols."

"Cool." Peter nodded and looked at his brother. "Hey, Y/N. Wanna try?"

"Sure." Y/N replied and put on the sunglasses. EDITH did the same thing to Peter, scanning for the retinal and biometric. "Whoa, cool."

"Hey, EDITH. What's the meaning of your name anyway?" Y/N asked.

"EDITH stands for Even Dead, I'm The Hero. Tony loves his acronyms."

"Yeah, he sure did." Y/N chuckled. "What can you do?"

"I have access to the entire Stark Global Security Network, including multiple defense satellites, as well as back door to all major communication networks."

"Whoa, okay." Y/N breathed out as the screens displayed Google searches and text messages from their phones.

The bus stopped at a petrol station. The bus door opened as the students exited the vehicle.

"Petrol and toilets. 10 minutes!" Dimitri told them.

Gwen, Y/N and Peter exited. The girl told Y/N that she's gonna go to the toilet. As she left the brothers, Dimitri stopped them from walking. He then pointed towards a building where a woman was standing at the doorway.

The brothers went ahead and entered the building. There, the same woman was standing in front of them.

"Hello." Peter greeted.

"Close the door." The woman said.

Y/N closed the door before he and Peter approached the woman.

"I'm Peter Parker. This is my brother, Y/N." Peter said.

"Take off your clothes. Both of you." The woman told them.

"I'm sorry, take off our clothes?" Y/N raised a brow.

"You told Fury Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe. Scarlet Spider included as well." The woman then grabbed the suits that were folded neatly. "So, I made you these."

"I, uh, wow. Thanks." Y/N responded and took the suit. "Never knew Fury was this nice."

"I'm sure it fits fine. I don't really need to try-"

"Take off your clothes!" She demanded, cutting off Peter.

"Okay."

The brothers awkwardly taking off their clothes piece by piece, Peter pulling down his pants while Y/N taking off his shirt.

As they were doing this, the door suddenly opened, making the trio turned their heads. The woman was about to pull out her gun but Peter quickly stopped her.

"Whoa!" Brad widened his eyes upon seeing the sight in front of him. "Sorry. I thought this was a bathroom."

"This is not what it looks like." Y/N shook his head.

"Yeah." Brad raised his phone and took a picture of the trio.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll leave you three alone." He replied before walking off.

The woman raised drew out her gun. Peter looked at her. "Don't shoot anybody!"

Peter then went ahead and chased after Brad, leaving the woman and Y/N, still shirtless. Y/N glanced in between the door and the woman.

"So, uh, should I stay or should I go?" He asked.

The woman kept quiet.

"Yes? No?" He asked again.

Y/N sighed upon noticing the response he was getting from her.

"Okay, then."

He put on his shirt and left the building to catch up on his brother.

• • •

The bus drove through the streets of Prague. Earlier on the bus, Peter decided to use EDITH to erase the picture of him, Y/N and the woman that Brad took. It didn't go well as Peter accidentally called a drone strike on him, which the teenager didn't know about until now. Fortunately, Peter successfully took down the drone before it could kill Brad. Although, Y/N was the one who erased the picture from Brad's phone.

The class entered a really fancy and luxurious hotel that the 'company' booked them for. The class looked around in awe, flabbergasted at the sight in front of them.

Peter's phone buzzed. He looked at the caller ID before mentioning Y/N to go with him.

"Hello?"

"Parker, it's Hill. There's an earpiece in yours and your brother's suits. Put it on and wait for my further instructions. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yep."

The call ended as Ned and Gwen walked up to the brothers.

"Hey, guys." Ned greeted. "Look, I am so sorry if I seem like I'm preoccupied with my relationship. You know, I'm still you guys' guy in the chair."

"No, no, no. It's all good." Peter replied. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay." Ned let out a breathed laugh. "Great, great."

Gwen looked at the brothers. "So, uh, what about that monster thing you guys are talking about? When it's gonna happen?"

"Uh, it's here. In the city." Y/N replied.

"Guys, we're here." Ned exclaimed.

"I know, I know. It's not good." Peter said.

"We're figuring it out." Y/N added.

"You guys have to do something, please. We're all counting on you guys." Ned told them.

Gwen looked at Y/N. "You and Peter gonna be okay, yeah?"

Y/N nodded. "Yeah."

Peter seemed to doze off after Ned's statement. His friends' safety were in his and his brother's hand. If he can't stop the monster, his friends were in danger. And possibly led to...

"Parker!"

Peter snapped out of his trance and turned around. He was now in a room with Fury, Hill, Beck, Isabel, Y/N and multiple agents.

"Yes, sir?"

"That thing is going to be here in a few hours. Are we boring you?" Fury spoke.

"He's not bored. He's just thinking about how you kidnapped him." Beck said, causing Isabel and Y/N stifling a laugh.

Y/N pointed his finger at Beck. "I asked the same thing myself."

"He had obstacles. I removed them." Fury exclaimed.

"They still won't evacuate the city." Hill intercepted their conversation.

"Idiots." Fury sighed. He looked at Peter. "So, what's the plan?"

Peter began to explain his plan. "Me and Y/N will be in the cathedral tower, keeping watch for the fire monster. When that shows up, I will radio you guys and then Mr. Beck and us-"

"My name is Mysterio." Beck looked at him.

Peter smiled. "And that's when Mysterio and us will move in."

"Peter, Y/N, listen to me." Beck said. "The best hope you have, the only hope, is to stop it here now, no matter what the cost."

He continued. "Maneuver it away from civilians, if you can. But most important, keep it away from metal. If it gets to big, it'll draw power from the Earth's core. After that, there's no way to stop it."

Silence filled the room as every individuals in the room glanced at each other.

Peter looked at Beck. "Hey, man, my friends are here. And I can't help but think we're putting them in danger."

"You're worried about us hurting your friends?" Fury snapped at the teenager. "You, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus. And luckily, your brother stopped the attack."

Peter looked down as Fury continued.

"Stark gave you a multibillion-dollar A.R Tactical Intelligent System and the first thing you do with it is starting to blowing up your friends. It's clear to me that you were not ready for this."

Y/N looked at his brother, a saddened expression on his face. People made mistakes, and they learned from it.

Peter walked out from the room. Y/N was about to follow him, but Beck held out his hand.

"Let me go talk to him." The man stated.

Y/N nodded and let Beck went ahead to Peter. Isabel walked up to Y/N and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Come on, we need you to gear up." She spoke.

Y/N inspected his suit by the reflection of the mirror in front of him. He took a look at every detail of the new suit, admiring the work.

"You know, I'm the one who made it."

Y/N turned around and saw Isabel leaning against the doorframe.

He smiled. "And how do I look?"

"I love it."

Y/N snickered. "Yeah, sure. Because you're the one who made it."

"I'm serious. I love it." Isabel said and approached him.

"So, what are you doing here anyway?"

Isabel pulled out two wrist launchers and gave them to Y/N. "Here."

"What are these?"

"Web-shooters." Isabel shrugged.

Y/N chuckled. "You do know I have my web-shooters, right?"

"Yeah, but these are better." Isabel replied.

Y/N smiled as he looked at the new web-shooters. "I'll keep that in mind."

• • •

Peter and Y/N were on top of the tower, overlooking the city. The people were enjoying themselves with the carnival, unaware of an incoming threat.

Peter was now in his stealth suit, with a little bit of Noir touch on it. Y/N was in a red suit with a blue custom colored bulletproof vest. The spider logo was also painted on it.

A/N: Just imagine the lenses are like Peter's and the hoodie is a bulletproof vest. Oh yeah, and you're wearing the web-shooters that were in the picture.

"All right, we're in position." Y/N spoke through the comms. "We'll contact you when we see something."

"Roger that." Beck replied.

"How's the suits?" Fury asked.

"It's all right to me, kinda cool though." Y/N replied.

"Aww, you too sweet." Isabel said.

"I mean, the suit's great. It's awesome." Peter said as he then began to adjust his crotch. "A little tight around the old web-shooter."

"Hey!" Fury snapped.

"Okay, I'll shut up."

As they were overlooking, there was suddenly a small rumbling from the ground. The floor began to crack open as lava-like tentacles wrapped themselves around the statue.

The crowds began to run away as the the fire monster burst out from the statue.

"Okay, he's here. Beck, are you ready? You know what to do." Peter spoke.

"On your lead, Spider-Man." Beck replied.

The fire monster wrecked havoc as it targeted things that were metal to absorb. Suddenly, a green mist landed in front of the monster. Mysterio looked at the monster and summoned his shields.

"You two. Now." Beck spoke.

Y/N and Peter simultaneously threw a box at the monster to distract him as Mysterio shot beams towards it.

Y/N shot a web-line at a fire hydrant before pulling it out from the ground. The water hit the fire monster, causing a big amount of steam to be released.

Mysterio continued to blast the monster with his beams. The monster sent a punch towards the web-slingers, but the two evaded the attack and the punch collided with the building itself.

The two landed on top of a carnival machine. They looked up and failed to evade the incoming attack as the monster destroyed the machine, sending both of them against the Ferris wheel.

"Ow." Y/N muttered.

"No, Beck. He's got the carousel. He's getting bigger." Peter exclaimed.

"Night Monkey! Kid Arachnid! Help!"

The two looked up and saw Ned and Betty on the Ferris wheel. The two then turned back to the monster and saw it was about to hit them, but Mysterio flew in and conjured a shield around them.

"You okay?" Mysterio asked the brothers which they nodded.

The monster continued to slam its fists down to the shield, trying to break it.

"On to plan B?" Mysterio asked.

"Yeah." Peter replied. "We gotta hit him with something he can't absorb."

"I go left. You go right. Scarly, attack from behind." Beck told them. "Now!"

Beck dropped the magical shield and flew away as he began to move in with the plan. Peter and Y/N split up as the Scarlet Spider went ahead and shot a web-line at a big rubble before throwing it at the monster with Peter doing the same thing.

The two landed on the ground as Y/N spoke to Beck.

"Okay, shoot him!"

Mysterio dived in and shot beams at the chest of the monster. The monster stumbled a bit from the blast as Mysterio flew around.

"That hurt him. Keep it coming." He said.

Peter went next and threw a big rock at the monster which Mysterio then shot another beams at the spot where the rock hit the monster.

Peter was punched away by the monster as Y/N zipped up and continued to attack the monster. As he was swinging, the monster slapped him away towards the side of the building.

The monster roared before punching the ground, leaving cracks of lava as one of it hit the Ferris wheel, making it unstable.

Upon hearing the screams of Ned and Betty, the monster began to approach them but was then stopped by Mysterio who held it down.

Peter and Y/N ran in to the Ferris wheel to save their friends. Although, Peter seemed to shoot a web-line at something invisible that was in front of the Ferris wheel. He just shrugged it off as he and Y/N started to shoot webs in between the Ferris wheel and the building to keep it from falling down.

Moments later, a couple of cars arrived as Fury, Hill and Isabel came out from it with other agents. They looked upon the fight that Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider and Mysterio were in right now.

Y/N and Peter held the Ferris wheel down after wrapping it with webs. The two then looked back to see Beck was still fighting with the monster.

"That's it! Nice, nice!"

Beck shot a powerful beam, making the monster stumbled back. Suddenly, a scaffolding fell down onto the monster's back. It then began to absorb the metal, making itself bigger.

"No, no, no." Beck muttered as he shot more beams towards it but nothing happened due to the monster was now powerful.

Beck stopped shooting and retracted his helmet, facing the brothers.

"Whatever happens, I'm glad we met."

"Beck, what are you doing?" Peter asked.

Beck turned back to the monster and activated his helmet. "What I should have done last time."

"Beck, no!" Y/N yelled.

 Mysterio began to charge himself with a lot of green energy. He then flew straight through the monster's body.

The monster stumbled back as green energy began to wrap around its body. The monster fell down to its knees as it roared in pain before exploded, leaving a massive wave of energy.

Y/N and Peter looked down and saw Beck laying on the ground. The two then jumped down and went to Beck.

"Mr. Beck?" Peter called out as he rolled off Beck's body. Luckily, he was still alive as his suit was a bit burned from the explosion.

"Oh, thank God." Y/N said as he helped Beck up to his feet.

"That was crazy." Peter breathed out which Beck let out a laugh.

"Sorry not sorry." Beck smiled.

Later, the three regrouped with Fury, Hill and Isabel as Beck was sitting on top of a rubble.

"So, it's over?" Hill asked.

Beck nodded. "That was the last of them."

"But not the last threat we'll ever face, we need to stay vigilant." Fury spoke as he looked at Beck. "There's a void in this world for someone like you. Hill, Isabel and I are going to Europol headquarters in Berlin tomorrow. You should join us."

Beck stood up and shook Fury's hand.

"Thank you. I might just take you up on that." He replied.

Fury turned around and walked to the brothers.

"You got gifts, both of you. But, you didn't want to be here."

"Mr. Fury, we-"

"I'd love to have you two in Berlin." Fury cut off Peter. "But you got to decide whether you're going to step up or not. Stark chose you two. He made you two an Avenger. I need that. The world needs that. Maybe Stark was wrong."

Peter and Y/N kept quiet as Fury looked at the two.

"Was he?" He spoke, which made their heart ached upon hearing the words.

"The choice is yours." Fury added before walking away to the vehicle.

Beck looked at the two and walked to them. He patted their shoulders.

"Come on, let's get a drink." He said.

"I, uh, I should get some rest." Y/N replied.

"You sure?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, my back is kinda sore after all of that getting slammed onto a wall and stuff."

Beck chuckled. "Okay then."

Beck and Peter then left the scene and went to a nearby bar. Y/N shot a web-line and webbed away to the hotel.

• • •

Y/N crawled on the hotel wall and peeked into one of the windows, seeing Gwen was reading a book on her bed. The teenager gave a knock on the window, which made the girl startled a bit before realizing who it is.

"Y/N? Oh, my God, are you okay?" Gwen asked as she helped Y/N into the room and sat him down on the bed.

"Yup." He simply replied.

"You're worrying me. I've heard what happened, from the news and Ned of course." Gwen said as she caressed his face. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Gwen, I'm fine. You don't nee- ouch." Y/N winced upon Gwen accidentally running her finger across a cut on his face.

"I'm fine, my ass." Gwen scoffed and walked to the bathroom. "Stay there."

"What are you doing?"

Gwen exited the bathroom as she came out with a first aid kit. "Treating you."

"Gwen, I said I'm fine."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I-"

"Don't argue about it. It's my choice." Gwen stated. "Now, don't be a child and take off your suit."

"Now?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, now."

Y/N sighed and took off his suit, leaving him with his spandex legs. Gwen let out a small gasp upon seeing bruises on Y/N's body.

"You are totally not fine." Gwen said.

She then began to treat Y/N's wounds as he laid on the bed. He sometimes winced upon the soft cotton contacted with his wounds.

"You really should be careful next time." Gwen softly said.

"I am careful."

"Whatever you say." Gwen murmured and continued to do her job.

"Where did you get the first aid kit anyway?" Y/N asked.

"My dad said to come prepared. So, I come prepared." Gwen replied.

As she treated a cut on Y/N's face, she made eye contact with her boyfriend. The two gazed at each other before Gwen made the first move and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I just...don't want to lose you, that's all." She spoke.

"Don't worry. I'll never leave you."

"Promise?"

Y/N smiled. "Promise."

The two captured each other's lips back. This time, it was more passionate and full of love. Gwen completely forgot about treating Y/N's wounds and instead straddling his lap as they continued to savor the moment between them.

Things got more heated as Gwen decided to take off her shirt, showing off her naked chest which made Y/N's eyes widened.

"You didn't wear...?"

"Come on, Y/N. It's night time. Why would I need to wear it?" Gwen said before capturing his lips.

Y/N again parted from the kiss. "I don't have any condoms."

Gwen smirked before reaching for the drawer next to the bed. She then pulled out a couple of them.

"Where...?"

"Like I said, my dad told me to come prepared." Gwen replied.

Y/N chuckled. "Your parents are so weird, Stacy."

Gwen hummed. "But you love it, Parker."

The two continued to show affection towards each other as they began to strip off their clothes piece by piece. The two began to make love all night, showing how much they love each other, telling each other that they will be there whenever they need help and they will be there, side by side, until the end.

A/N: I'm so bad at writing lime smh. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.2K 30
"peter, you can't save everyone." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ some things just aren't meant to last forever. (civil war - no way home) tom!peter parker x fem!o...
114K 3.7K 43
Since the Blip, Clara Wilson's parents have had to endlessly travel for work, Clara jumping from school to school. The most recent place they've foun...
5.4K 142 40
Y/n was close to the avengers, best friends with Peter and Bucky's lover. They go through alotta sh*t together, and lives are risked maybe one too m...