My Affair

By efoiroii

*IN NEED OF VERY HEAVY EDITING* "I want you to fuck me." Athena Escarra, a promising young lawyer who loves h... More

Aesthetics + Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Next Books & New Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

Chapter Forty-One

11.3K 267 51
By efoiroii

Athena

I felt a light tap on my back that woke me up almost immediately. It was early in the morning so Wren and Kieran were still asleep. When I looked up Alessandro had changed into plaid pajama pants and a tank top, holding a pair of folded clothes. He looked really sexy right now.

"I got you a change of clothes." He kissed my cheek then looked over at the kids with a smile. "Your a great auntie."

"I'm technically not her aunt but I'll take the compliment." I looked down his chest very, very slowly before staring down at his crotch area.

He chuckled. "Stop eye-fucking me. Children are around." I rolled my eyes, taking the pair of clothes and walking into the bathroom.

He followed me inside. "You can't be in here."

"Why the hell not?" He closed the door behind himself, locking it, then leaned against it and folded his arms across his chest. God I'm acting like I didn't just fuck him hours ago.

"Because I need to change." I turn around and set the clothes on the sink. His hot breath touches the back of my neck and with his front pressing against my back it takes everything in me not to seem affected.

"I've seen you naked plenty of times." His hands moved to the hem of my shirt.

"The kids." Is all I'm able to get out. He pulls the shirt over my head, the feeling of his hands sending goosebumps to my skin. "We can't." I whisper. He turns me around, about to press his lips against mine but I back away with furrowed eyebrows. My hand reaches up to touch the dried blood on his neck which he quickly tries to cover. "Don't tell me you killed someone."

"Not necessarily. Sabrina is in jail as of right now and the other dude... well you'll have to ask Jasper about that." He shrugged.

"Did you beat him?" His silence told me he did. "I'm not mad. It's actually really sexy."

His eyebrows raise with a slight smirk. "Of course you like that. I forget your a reader." I laugh and turn around. He's up against a wall watching me intensely as I slip my leggings and hoodie off. I slip on the plaid pajamas that matched his and the same color tank top. "Do I remind you of your fictional boyfriends?" He asks randomly.

"No."

He gasps in fake disbelief. "Well you don't remind me of my fictional girlfriends."

I laugh and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I'm trying to stay loyal to Elena Abelli but your making it really difficult." I roll my eyes. I will never be able to understand this man's thought process.

As I start to move away from him he grabs my arms and sets them on his shoulders. "I love you too, butterfly." And we kissed. It wasn't a romantic, slow kiss. It was just a kiss. A kiss that made me horny as fuck.

"Stop..." Wren mumbled, her face gaining more sweat as the seconds past. She started twisting and turning, mumbling for someone to stop and telling them to let go. Kieran was right beside her so he started to wake up.

I started to smile as Kieran wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek. It warmed my heart at how easy it was for him to settle her down. "Why is Kieran still here?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop it. They are children."

"Children don't kiss each other on the cheeks." He tried defending himself.

I folded my clothes and set them in the bag Alessandro brought. "Your such an overprotective idiot. He's just making her comfortable."

"I can make her comfortable." He folded his arms across his chest while looking at the kids.

"Not like he can. It's like how only you can give me a type of comfort no one else can. It's just not romantic between them." I said stretching and sitting in the chair. He walked over to sit in the one next to mine with a smile.

"Come here." I instantly went to sit in his lap with a tired smile, setting my head on his chest. "I like you."

"I know." He rubbed his hand up and down my thigh and held me until I fell asleep.

***

"Is this one pretty?" Alessandro asked and it was quiet for a while before Wren and Kieran disagreed. I started to stretch and looked over at them on the bed. Alessandro was in the middle, Wren and Kieran looking at something on his phone. "How about this one?"

"What are you guys looking at?" He quickly hid his phone and they all looked over at me with wide eyes.

"Nothing. Did you sleep well?" I brushed it off and nodded as he walked over to me. "Wrens coming home with us. Sabrina's court trial starts tomorrow as well."

"We're going right?" He nodded and leaned down to place a kiss to my lips then scrunched up his nose.

"Stinky breath." The kids giggled and I pushed him away from me.

"You have ass breath." They started laughing even more as if we were the funniest people on Earth.

"You shouldn't be cursing around the kids." He shook his head like a disappointed parent. "Immature adults nowadays."

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Your the immature one. Let's not talk about the time Wren dressed you up like a Barbie. I have the photos." I pulled my phone but he snatched it away from me.

"See? I told you guys she was rude to me." He sat back on the bed and I hopped up there with them.

"He called me a slut." Wren punched Alessandro as hard as he could in the arm and he gripped it in fake pain. Kieran came over to hug me and so did Wren once she was done beating Alessandro. I wiggled my eyebrows with a smirk while he rolled his eyes.

"I'm your uncle. It's supposed to be me before her."

"We like her more." They said at the same time.

"You barely know her." He scooted closer to us.

"She's still better then you." Wren said as he pulled her into his lap. Kieran sat in mine.

"Oh really?" He looked at me and nodded and nodded back. We started tickling them and they both erupted in a fit of laughter. Kieran was crying and begging me to stop as he continued to laugh. I laughed as someone walked in and got our attention.

It was the nurse. "Are you the parents?" She asked with a small smile.

"Oh, uh, no. Uncle and Auntie." Kieran and Wren sat back on the bed while we got up.

"Oh, apologies. I need Ms. Adams guardian to sign her discharge papers." She walked over to me handing me a pen and paper. I handed the clipboard to Alessandro since he was her uncle and he signed it. "Thank you. Your free to leave at any time. Ms. Adams cream is at the Pharmacy across the hospital." She smiled before leaving.

"You said I could go with you guys." Wren said when I turned around.

"Yeah. Let's get you changed." She smiled. We both turned around, looking at Alessandro and Kieran who were just staring at us both.

"Oh, right. We have to go buddy." They walked out and Wren started undressing. Bruises and cuts that would leave a mark on her were all over her body. I felt my heart twist at the sight. What kind of mother sits there and allows their child to be beaten?

Thankfully, Alessandro brought her a different pair of clothes. She sipped on black leggings and a matching black shirt with a smiley face plastered in the middle. The cuts on her arms were visible now. "Do you have a jacket?" She asked.

"I have a really big hoodie." I grabbed the hoodie I came here with and handed to her. When she was ready I took her hand in mine and we walked out. The whole family was standing there and they all immediately came to engulf her in a big hug. Alessandro kissed her cheek before coming over to me and kissing my lips.

"Are you sure you want Wren to come with us? It's not that I don't want her with us it's just-"

I pressed my lips against his to shut him up. "I'm sure. Even if it's just for a day or three." He started blushing then cleared his throat which made me laugh. "Your cute when you blush."

He rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

"Can we go get Moon now? I miss my baby." Wait. Tofu. Wren walked over to us after everyone stopped hugging and kissing on her. "Wren where's Tofu?"

Her eyes slightly widened and she looked sadder. "Mom- Mom locked her in her the bathroom."

"Can you get in?" Alessandro nodded and after waving bye to everyone we all left the hospital and headed towards Sabrina's.

We pulled into the neighborhood and it honestly wasn't what I was expecting. They lived in a nice two-story home that looked well cared for. But when we walked inside it looked the exact opposite of well cared for. The tables were covered in ashtrays, bottles, and weed.

We followed Wren to her bedroom and I tried to ignore the mess. The mirror was broken, the dresser was broken, and the whole room was just a mess. Wren opened her door and Tofu came walking out slowly. "Hi Tofu!"

"Do you need anything from here?" I asked ready to head back home now.

Wren looked around and grabbed a stuffed elephant then we walked out. Wren was in the back with Moon, who we'd gotten on our way here, and Tofu. I pulled my phone out at the sound of a notification. "Everything okay?" Alessandro asked seeing the expression on my face.

"Yeah. I have an event at the firm to celebrate my success with the case. But I don't have to go, we just got-"

He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. "You deserve to get celebrated. Im sure Wren would like to go see her grandparents, Rosa, or Kano. I'll go with you I promise it's fine." I hesitated but nodded and felt his lips against my cheek.

"When is it?" He asked as we pulled off.

"Tonight." I sighed and leaned back in my seat.

He looked in the rear view mirror at Wren. "Would you like to help your Auntie get dressed for her event tonight?"

Wren clapped happily with a smile. "Yes! I will make her look very, very pretty." I smiled and interlocked my hands with his. He brought them up to his lips and kissed my hand, leaving it on his lips as he drove.

"Money and card please." Wren and I said at the same time while holding out our hands.

He sighed dramatically with a smile. "Your both going to drive me broke." He set a stack or two in Wrens hand and gave me his black card along with a stack of cash.

"Limit?" I asked stuffing the cash in my purse.

"You don't have one. Spend however much you want." He kissed my lips, grabbing my ass when Wren wasn't paying attention. "I want easy access to everywhere."

"Easy access to what?" Wren asked innocently.

I cleared my throat and he chuckled. "Easy access to the roses, Angel." He said.

"See you later tonight." He hummed, slapping my ass as I walked away. He mumbled something and when I turned my head I could see him adjusting himself in his crotch area.

I was a smiling mess as we got into the car and drove somewhere. Just as I was about to play some music Serene called. "Hey whore!" I instantly took her off speaker and thanked God Wren didn't hear. "Oops. Are you still with the kid?"

"Yep. We're about to go shopping, you want to tag along?" I asked as I started up the car.

"Of course. I'll meet you in twenty."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and we started driving to our favorite dress shop.

***

Serene went absolutely crazy when she saw the ring then I told her it was just a promise ring for now. She was upset because I got her hopes up for a wedding. Alessandro did say yet and when I told her that she said that there would be a wedding soon.

I'd tried on a thousand different dresses and heels by now. The event was at eleven and it was now eight. It would take at least an hour for hair and makeup and these two seemed like they couldn't find the right dress. I could only imagine how it would be on my wedding.

I was in a knee length red dress that fit tight around my body. "No. Red is too sexy for this event." Serene said and Wren nodded in agreement.

I groaned, walking back into the dressing room. I hated shopping with them. I was getting bored just waiting in here and waiting for them to throw me a dress so I walked out in what I came here in. When we first got here we were getting side-eyed by some of the clerks because of our choice of clothing.

Serene wore leggings and a t-shirt and I was still wearing my plaid pajama pants with the same shirt. It probably wasn't the most fancy but I didn't really care to change.

I went to the jewelry area while they debated on the dresses. There were loads of expensive jewelry I wanted and I'd use the fact that I could spend however much money I wanted. We already spent two hundred thousand on dresses I wanted to wear another time plus makeup.

An oval thai ruby ring caught my eye but it was nine hundred thousand dollars. I pulled my phone out and called Alessandro. He answered on the first ring. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Your a billionaire, correct?" He hummed in response. "Nine hundred thousand won't affect you, right? I mean technically it'll be over mine hundred."

"Butterfly, buy whatever the hell you want for however much."

I smiled relieved. "Alright. See you soon." I hung up and called for the clerk. "Two of these please."

She looked at me with a concerned expression. "That's nine hundred thousand each, Miss."

"I know. I want them."

She cleared her throat. "We don't take card."

I rolled my eyes. "If I need to buy them from another company I will." She nodded and took the rings to the counter and I followed behind her. The urge to complain was big but I didn't want to make it that big of a situation. I handed her cash and I could see the surprise in her face as she scanned and bagged my items. She smiled at me but I didn't return it.

"We found the dress!" Serene and Wren exclaimed with big smiles.

"Oh fucking finally."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.5K 39
"I love you so much, darling. But you need to learn that you won't be going anywhere. You're mine." With that being said, his other hand slides down...
262K 9.4K 40
'𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.' |18+| ❝Look at you so open and sexy bent over...
1.1M 25K 33
Highest Rank: #127 in Romance June 2, 2018 Athena Stark and Tyler Kent got married after a couple of months from their convention. They are consuming...
4.3K 184 24
18 year-old Jade Sinclair is a prodigy of many things, but it was her exceptional academic skills and abilities that landed her in the second row of...