Locks on our heart

Angel_princess10 tarafından

Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note

Chapter 6.

1.4K 21 44
Angel_princess10 tarafından

*WARNINGS CONTAINS MAJOR NSFW FOR GWOURTNEY......ENJOY*

Courtneys P.O.V.

I was about to go head out the hotel and go find Gwen but once I was about to head out. I saw Gwen running down the hallway with a worried look on her face. She came up to me and looked me in the eyes deeply.

"Look.......I'm sorry about all this.......this was just a mess up about everything and I didn't know how you felt about me and so I was stupid to just jump right into it cause I didn't know how you feel an-." I cut her off by giving her a kiss on the lips.

I couldn't help it.......I was just thinking of what Hana said so I took her advice to give it out a chance and be with her.......her eyes widen in surprise as she kissed me back a bit rougher and passionately, it felt really nice and smooth. I felt love when I kissed her. She started to French kiss me and put me against the wall in the hallway which was pretty awkward for the people that passed by us.....oh I felt bad for them......I stopped Gwen as I opened the door to walk Gwen through the living room to my room and locked my door. Gwen then pinned me down to my bed getting on top of me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips which felt so intoxicating.....she started kissing down to my jawline down to my neck. Am I really gonna do this......I haven't ever done this before......I might be bad......I thought in my head but those thoughts faded away. Gwen pulled my hair back to get better access. She started sucking and nibbling on my neck as she left on a hickey making me let out a little moan which caused me to blush.

"Now you're mine." She smirked and whispered in my ear. I swear i just feel myself getting wet.She gave me another kiss before she pulled off my white shirt and smirked at me. She slowly unhooked my laced black bra I was wearing as I caught my breast in my hands trying to cover them.

"Babe what's the matter.....nothing to be ashamed of, your body's beautiful."

She smiled and hugged me while giving me a kiss on the cheek

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to......." She was so understanding, super sweet, she made me feel comfortable.......I slowly let go of my breasts as she smiled and looked at the freckles that were on my shoulders and chest

"Awwww haha." She cooed "That's really cute." She said causing me to blush. She started massaging my breasts gently and softly and mmmmm it felt super good.

"Mmmmmm....." I let out a soft moan as she started caressing and sucking/nibbling on them.

"Mmnnnmmm." I moaned. I was blushing probably a new shade of red. She started heading down my pants as she rubbed my inner thighs and pulled down my tights kissing down my stomach. She smirked as she saw the black thong that was hers . She grabbed my butt a couple times making me moan and laugh a little. She gave my butt a slap which made me glare at her and give her a "really.......you had to to that?" Look. She just smirked as she ripped off the thong with her teeth which made me blush really red.

I felt kind of embarrassed about doing this. I started to tense up a little. Gwen went up to me as she gave me a sexy look and whispered into my ear

"It's okay baby......don't worry.......you'll like it.........you're safe.." She whispered. She smiled and kissed me as she went back down rubbing my thighs and kissing down into it. I felt myself getting wetter as she was being such a tease to me which made me let out a small moan. She took off her shirt quickly before she started kissing more until she got to my pussy. This made me blush as she looked like she was hypnotized. She breathed over my pussy before she started flicking her tongue at my clit. I let out a gasp and moaned

"A-ah mmmm Gwen." I moaned out. She kept going as she started to finger me with her two fingers as her other hand went up to my breast.

"Gwen! Fuck!!" I yelled out loudly as she went pretty fast. Was she really experienced at this, she seemed to know what she was doing. She smirked as she switched and stuck her whole tongue into me while rubbing my clit with her fingers. She moaned out loudly I guess cause she liked the taste of me.

"O-oh my gosh! Gwennn!" I moaned and scratched her back leaving a mark. I felt her hit my g-spot in me and I didn't think being eaten out would feel so good.

"Mmmmmmnnnnmmmmm GWEN!!!!! KEEP GOING!" I moaned out as she was hitting the right spot. "I-Im gonna-!!!!"

I yelled out as I bit down on my lip while my body started to shake as I clenched my hands into the sheets and literally just screamed her name as I came into her mouth hard. She smirked as she saw the love look on my face and licked off all the cum that was dripping down my thighs and seeping out my pussy.

"Ohhh......" I moaned loudly but then I felt her stick two fingers inside me. "Ohhh Gwennn......I love youuu......" I moaned and bit down my lip as she started going again. Was she trying to make me a full on lesb- those thoughts faded away quickly as she started going rougher and picked up the pace pumping her fingers in me faster. I felt myself cumming AGAIN. I bit down my lip again

"Oooohhhhh GWENNN!!!!!" I moaned as I pulled her body right on top on mine. She went harder and faster as I clawed her back

"OH YESSS!!!!!" I yelled out and cum again on her fingers. I looked down to see her lick off my cum. She came back up to me as she smirked

"Now wasn't that horrible?" She said and smiled

"mmmmm.....not bad...." I just let out a moan and panted while giggling. She gave me a passionate intoxicating kiss and whispered in my ear

"You taste really good by the way."

She smiled and nibbled on my ear. Once I caught my breath I flipped her over making me on top. "My turn to be in charge!" I smirked at her as she smiled lustfully at me.

Gwen's P.O.V.

Courtney's body.......her whole self......was just one beautiful painting, like Aphrodite and making her cum was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and twice? I feel proud of myself. Sure i have bleeding scratch marks on my back now but oh well.But I don't get why she would want to do me, I mean her body is more womanly and nicer than my small little one like seriously.

She for on top as she kissed me hard and pulled down the straps of my bra and unhooked it. I felt a bit sad at my body, hers was just so perfect but she seemed to like mine. She started sucking and fondling on my breast which let me make out a small moan. She was kissing me at the same time which felt really good. When she was done she moved down to my skirt as she pulled it down and put her hand in my midnight blue laced underware. But before she did anything she whispered into my ear

"quiero follarte tan duro." I got super wet......I had no idea what she was saying......but it sounded super sexy. I totally blushed dark red. "W-what does that mean?" I gulped blushing still. "Mmmmm." She smirked and took of my panties and took off my underwear ."I want to fuck you so hard."

She smirked and flicked her tongue at my pussy making me moan loudly. Gosh I was right, it is hot when she speaks Spanish, I couldn't believe how much I'm gushing over this. She started to play with my boobs as she was eating me out. I actually haven't done this before but

"mmmmmm. Courtney......" I moaned softly. "She put to fingers in me with her tongue flicking my clit and mmnnmmmm that felt mmmmm "ohhh. Mmmmmnnnggg." I moaned out and started panting. Courtney kept going as she went faster it got much hotter and sexier. I ran her fingers through her hair and started breathing harder as she kept going until.

"Ohhh my goshh!!! COURTNEY mmmmm." I moaned out passionately and in pure ecstasy as I cum in her mouth, she licked up all my cum that was dripping down my thighs and the remaining cum on my pussy. She started licking my whole pussy again and started eating my out hard. I didn't want to cum again cause I know I'd probably wake up everyone in the hotel. I felt myself gonna cum so I just moaned out Courtney's name but before I cummed, Courtney put her hands over my mouth. At least she knew what I was thinking. After a few minutes I finally realised myself in her mouth pulling the sheets.

She crawled back up to me and we shared a hard passionate French kiss......after all we are in France. I whispered into her ear as she wrapped her arms around me

"I love you......" She moaned. "I love you too Gwen......"

She giggled and kissed me I put my arms around her.

"Don't ever leave me please....... I feel safe and comfortable with you......and only you....."

Those words made me know I was going to do my best to take care of her......I kissed her on the head. She looked at the time to see that 2 hours passeed.

"Would you like something to drink or eat?" She asked me as she put on her robe. "Dawh babe come on I just ate you ."

I smirked at her as she blushed and crossed her arms

"Gwen......seriously........" she said and I laughed. "Eh water will be fine thanks."
"Okay." She smiled and put on her robe and closed the door.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I closed the door and than I saw Hana looking right at me with the most hugest/goofiest laugh on her face. "Ummmm may I help you?"

I asked blushing. "I heard everything Courtney, you were screaming her name that I swear the whole building heard you."

She smirked at me with a huge smile on her face. "I heard everything Courtney."

She smirked smiling still.

"Are you okay?" I asked her blushing

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU OH MY GOSH YOU TWO HAD SEX OH MY GOSH!!!!!"

she seemed weirdly happy......like one of those crazy fan girls.

"Shut up!!!" I said harshly as I got a glass of water for Gwen.

She smirked "Why don't you two go take a nice hot bath together?" Hana said loudly and smirking.

"Ey that doesn't sound like a bad idea!" Gwen yelled from the other room. I rolled my eyes.

"Shush it Gwen!" I blushed and walked back into my room to lock the door.

"HAVE FUN!!" Hana yelled and I could hear her smirk.

Hanas P.O.V.

Okay I knew Courtney and Gwen were gonna kiss and hook up since Courtney takes my advice......but I didn't know they were gonna fuck! It sounded like a whole porno in there.....my gosh my face was probably the most weirdest it ever been. I was kind of fangirling mostly because I'm happy that Courtney found the perfect one for her. I'm so happy for her......now let me hear if there's round 2 gonna go on in there. I smirked as I sat down eating chips and started watching Blue Is The Warmest Color......hey, we Are in France.

Gwen's P.O.V.

I took a sip of the water Courtney gave me as she snuggled onto me and smiled.

"Does this mean were together now......." I asked her.

She took a breath in "........yes......" She smiled at me.

"Okay than." I smiled and scooted closer to her.

"Courtney.......will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and ran my fingers through her beautiful golden brown hair.

".........yes!" She hugged me tightly and kissed me hard. I have never been in love with anyone more than I did now.......she's the one and only one for me. I started to kiss her softly and down her neck making her giggle. It was so cute......everything about her was perfect. I put my hand in her robe and started massaging her breast.

"So babe......how about that bath?" I smirked at her.

"You were serious about that?" She asked me and let out a small moan

"Well......why not?" I laughed. Courtney rolled her eyes as she went to the living room and came back with some champagne,candles,speakers and some candy good-stuff. I smiled and smirked at her as I got up still naked to turn on the Jacuzzi bath tub with hot water like the ones at the spa. I put some bubbles in it as I stepped in to lay inside. Courtney gave me a funny look as she brought the things into the bathroom.

"There's a lighter in my bag if you need....."

I said as she left to go get a lighter to set the mood, as she put it around the tub and took out out the speakers and played some romantic music. It was a instrumental of slow jam list, as she teasingly took off her robe she came onto me and sat on my lap, I kissed her on the head and wrapped my arms around her as she turned around to make out with me, my eyes widen in shock as it came out of no where, Courtney turned around and poured me some champagne as she gave me the glass as she put it by me. She poured a glass for herself and we cheers as we took a sip.

She feed me a chocolate covered strawberry with whip cream and it tasted realllyyy good, I don't know cause she looked sexy feeding it to me but it was just yummy. I smirked as I fed her one too making her blush. She was just to beautiful. She took a peppermint candy in her mouth as she kissed me softly making me taste the mint too. It felt like a nice little tingle, i just loved this moment.

When she pulled the kiss apart she sat on my lap again as I stroked her beautiful golden brown hair I gave her a kiss on the head as we just took the time to relax lying down with her in my arms. I loved this moment right now, I couldn't ask for more, all I know is that Courtney loves me now......and I love her and that's all that matters to me right now.......I put my arms around her tightly making sure she feels comfortable as she laid her head on my chest I ran my fingers through her hair as we both went into a sleepy mode at how relaxing it was as we started dozing into sleeping

Courtney's P.O.V.

I woke up about half an hour later finding myself in Gwen's arms as we were in a bathtub......it felt weird since you know.......its a tub were sleeping in........at least we didn't drown. I drained the water as I got drying myself and put on my robe. He he Gwen looked Cute when she sleeps.......I shook her as she was still sleeping

"Gwen......sweetie......wake up."

Her eyes open as she woke up

"Hey." She smiled still kind of sleepy

"Ummm......you might wanna put some clothes on."

I giggled looking down her pasty pale body.

"Oh......" Her face turned red as she got a towel and wrapped it around herself. She went into my room to change into her normal clothes as I grabbed mine and went to go change too.

"Why don't you stay......you know.......while were here?"

I smiled at her. "Really?" She smiled back at me.

"Yeah......if you want......" "Okay yeah......sure.....thanks...."

She gave me a hug and kiss on my freckled nose as I giggled and blushed.
"Well I'm gonna go home and get my stuff.......I'll be back Kay? Thanks babe."
She kissed me softly on the lips before she grabbed her stuff.

"No problem." I smiled at her and gave her a hug before she left the room.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

202K 5.1K 34
Demi Lovato lesbian fanfiction
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.
385K 8.3K 34
A fanfic about a woman, Justine Stevens, and Demi Lovato.