BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

Od VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... Více

Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read 🙏
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch22. Fight!
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Introduction

8K 120 156
Od VirluKeirrr

i'll be drawing Y/N a lot, but in my own style. You don't actually look like the cover art of the story. (unless u somehow do), characterization is all up to your own imagination! Except the clothes sometimes to fit the story :,)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

☆彡
Name: Y/N Yagi

Age: 15

Parents: Not available.

Adoptive parent: Ya guessed it- Toshinori Yagi, known as the famous all might.

Favorite color: F/C

Hair color: H/C

Eye color: E/C, though it won't matter a lot since you're pulling a Gojo Satoru with that blindfold

Personality: Literally all over the place.
Can get exciting over sweets easily, at first will come off cold and not wanting any contact with anyone. Although in her head she's just a huge goofball and a nervous wreck but won't let it show, but slowly she'll warm up and show her true self.

Also you're oblivious. And innocent. (Well sortof)

QUIRK:
Speech and sight control (i couldn't think of a better name soz)

Ability:
Y/N can basically control anything that's living or has good enough molecules for her to control.
It can go as far to exploding literal humans, yeah, gorey.
All she has to do that has to make that happen is to say the words and think of the scenario while looking at the object/molecules/atoms desired.
It can be a very dangerous quirk and can get out of control easily if she's not careful. That's why she wears a blindfold to reduce her sight on the area or people around her.
She can control from small plants, water molecules, air molecules (you get the idea), objects to human bodies.
Think of it as telekenis but more scarier and dangerous.
She can only stop controlling the molecule/object/organism once she stops looking at it and makes a scenario in her head to stop the controlling.

Drawbacks:
If Y/N uses it too much, or controls too much, she'll receive bad headaches.
She'll also start to heat up and get a loud ringing noise inside her ears, that could lead up to them bleeding. (Eleven who?)
This all can end up to her blacking out.

☆彡

Love interests:
-Midoriya

-Bakuhoe

-Todoroki

-Ochako

-Momo

-Kirishima

-Denki

-Mina

I'll add more later if i get suggestions.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
750K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
10.8K 295 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...