Us. | A Joe Jonas FanFiction...

By joemylovee

Marry Me. Joe & Addison have had a rollercoaster of a relationship. Will they make it through the next chapt... More

Introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven
Addie:)
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty-six.
sixty seven.

twelve.

310 5 2
By joemylovee

"You're actually getting married."

"I'm actually getting married. Who would've thought, Hope?"

"Not me, that's for sure," she laughs.

"I gotta get ready to get off here, we're going to look at a few houses before we catch our flight to Jersey."

"You guys are house hunting already? I thought you were gonna wait till after the wedding?"

"We were, but with this whole band thing happening in March now, time's getting shorter and shorter, and we want to find a home we can stay in for a long time. Start our family in, even."

"Starting a family? You guys are already thinking about that?"

"Yeah, I mean, we weren't but it came up the other day and we haven't been able to stop talking about it."

"You've never wanted kids, Ads," Hope says, a bit weary.

"You're right, I never did. But my life is so different now. I didn't want kids because I didn't want to bring them into that shit hole of a life I used to live. But life is so good, and I can just see mini versions of Joe and I running around. I can't imagine it just being us forever. I feel like after Valentina and Alena, I couldn't just sit around with Joe and no kids for the rest of our lives."

"You have a good point. I know you never wanted kids because of the life you were living. It makes sense that you want them now. How many though?"

"That I'm not sure of yet, but at least two."

She laughs. "That's reasonable. I see you guys with a bunch of kids honestly, I feel like you're gonna be such a good mom."

"Let's not rush into it, though. I don't plan on having a baby for quite some time. Especially now that the Jonas Brothers are making a comeback and life's gonna be crazy for some time."

"That's smart. Keep that mindset."

"Hey babe, ready?" Joe asks, popping his head into the room.

I nod before turning my attention back to Hope. "Alright, Hope, I gotta go. We have house hunting to do."

"Kay, bye Ads."

"Bye."

Hopping off my bed, I walk out into the main part of the apartment, sliding my shoes on as Joe speaks up.

"Are you talking to your friends about us having kids?" he teases.

"I was talking to Hope about the fact that I decided I wanted kids, nothing more," I respond, sticking my tongue out at him.

He chuckles. "Hey, I like the fact that you're talking about it. It makes it real. Means you're serious about wanting them."

I smile. "Let's go, we're gonna be late," I tell him, petting Porky quickly and starting towards the door.

After going through two quick house tours, Joe and I rush off to the airport, taking the flight to Jersey before spending the next while in a car in silence, both of us tired from the traveling aspect of the day.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!" Denise exclaims as we all sit around Kevin's living room, the house smelling like Thanksgiving prep and candles. The girls are in bed, and we all sit, sipping on glasses of wine or tea, chattering away while Dani and Denise help one another with the prep.

"Mom, it's just thanksgiving," Nick chuckles.

"Well, yes, but it's a bigger thanksgiving. All three of you boys have your wife or fiancé or girlfriend, and all of their families are going to be joining us as well. It's exciting. Our family is growing," she says, grinning from ear to ear.

"Your mom has a point, Nick," I speak up, making him turn towards me.

He gives me a look. "Are you sucking up to our mom right now? You're part of the family, you don't have to do that."

"No, I'm not sucking up to your mom, Nick. I'm genuinely excited and happy about it. You have to think of how I grew up. We had thanksgiving but it wasn't exactly a nice family gathering. It was criminals and felons getting together, eating food, and then disappearing into a conference room for the man who I thought was my father to give orders for their jobs for the evening. I've never had an actual thanksgiving before. One where everyone gathers to spend time together and have fun, not just because it's expected," I explain.

Joe squeezes my shoulders lightly; his hands had been gently resting on them for the past few moments.

Nick grins. "Yeah, I guess it is a pretty big deal for you then, huh?"

I narrow my eyes. "Are you teasing me?"

He chuckles. "A little, but you did put it more into perspective for me. It's easy for me to forget that everyone didn't have a life like we did where family time was so important."

I grin, looking over to Denise who was smiling at the group of us.

"Is there anything we should know about your family, Addison? Before we meet them tomorrow?" she asks.

I shake my head. "No, I don't think so. They're pretty great. I think Valentina and Alena will get along with my sisters really well. I don't see why they wouldn't at least. My parents are pretty open and accepting. Plus, they're all about my happiness and they've been talking about meeting you guys for a while."

She nods. "Awesome, we're excited to meet them, too."

The next day was bound to start crazy immediately, food cooking, the kids running, and Nick's girlfriend showing up with her family to meet his for the first time ever.

Why they would decide to do that on thanksgiving, I'll never know... or understand.

Joe and I had taken a drive, however, looking around at homes that we were set to tour over the next few days while in Jersey, wanting one here as well as in California. That way, when we visit, we have our own space.

Walking into the house, the pitter patter of feet and screams of excitement come from the girls, Alena starting with calling out "Uncle Joe!" and running directly to him while Valentina's giggles follow, jumping into my arms.

"Hey guys," Joe grins.

We carry them into the living room, noticing Nick's girlfriend and family had arrived.

"Oh! Hi!" Joe says, smiling.

"This is Pri!" Alena says, pointing at the women sitting next to Nick.

Joe chuckles, looking to Nick.

"Yeah, um, Joe, Addison, this is Priyanka, her parents, Madhu and Ashok Chopra. And her brother, Siddharth," Nick says, gesturing to each before grinning and gesturing to us. "This is Joe, my brother, and his fiancé Addison."

"It's so nice to meet you," Joe says, offering his hand.

We finish the greeting before I rush off to the kitchen, Valentina whining in Joe's arms as I walk away.

"Aunt Addie!" she screams.

"No," Joe says, flipping her upside down, making her squeal with laughter.

"Need any help?" I ask Denise and Dani, grinning.

"Yeah, can you just mix this for me?" Denise asks, grinning.

I nod, taking over and allowing her to move on to something else.

Soon, I excuse myself to go get myself ready, going upstairs and curling my hair to the best of my ability. Joe's styling team have been showing me, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it. I then put on mascara and call it a day, making my way back downstairs and helping a now ready Dani with the finishing touches of certain items.

The doorbell rings and Dani offers to get it, running to the front door and opening it.

"Ah! Hi!" she says a moment later.

"Where's my sister?" a small sister orders.

"Oh boy," I mutter, making Denise laugh lightly beside me.

"What did I do this time?" I ask, walking towards the front door.

"Addie!" Autumn exclaims, running to me and engulfing me in a hug.

"Hey," I grin, hugging her.

"Joe!" she says, pushing me to the side and jumping into Joe's arm behind me.

"Sup brat?!" he says, now holding her by her legs, upside down as he just did with Valentina.

She laughs and squeals, ordering him to put her down, and he does.

Aria runs up to me, putting her arms up.

"Hi babe," I say, picking her up and hugging her before she reaches for Joe as well.

I put her down and she runs over, giving me a chance to hug both of my parents.

"Hi," I smile.

"Hi sweetie," my mom says, my dad following suit.

I introduce everyone and immediately, Denise and my mom get into conversation, my dad starting to talk to Kevin Sr. and Autumn and Aria begin to play with Alena and Valentina.

Dinner gets closer and closer to being ready and I sit on Joe's knee as he sits on the couch, there being limited room at this point.

"So, how are you guys feeling about the reunion?" Kevin asks, looking to Joe and I.

"I'm still great," Joe says, before turning to me.

"I'm good. I'm happy for you guys, genuinely, I am. Pushing the wedding up has been a little stressful, but nothing we can't handle."

"Yeah, what made you guys do that?" Nick asks.

"We just want to be married and have a home and settled a little before things get crazy," Joe admits, shrugging.

"You sure there's not another reason?" Denise asks, the attention of everyone now on them.

"Positive, actually," Joe says, giving her a look.

"Positive test or positive negative test?" Nick chuckles.

"That's inappropriate," I claim as Priyanka hits his leg, giving him a look.

"You're right," he admits. "I apologize."

"Thank you," I tell him, scolding him with my eyes.

"No, seriously, we wanna be married before things get crazy." Joe says.

"Addie!" screams Autumn from the playroom, followed by the sound of crying from Aria.

"Shit." Joe says and the both of us get up, moving quickly to the playroom, Aria walking over and raising her arms to Joe.

He lifts her, comforting her as I look to the other three girls.

"What happened?"

"Autumn pushed her down and she fell," Alena says.

Joe narrows his eyes. "Autumn did or you did?"

Alena pouts.

"Autumn did you push Aria? Don't lie." I ask.

Autumn shakes her head. "No, Alena did! Aria was playing with the purple monkey and Alena wanted it but Aria wouldn't give it so she pushed her! It wasn't me!"

"Okay," I tell her gently, nodding before looking to Alena. "Alena, you know better. Whether or not she had a toy you wanted to play with. What do you do when you want a toy and someone won't share?"

"Come tell mommy and daddy," she says, pouting.

"Then why did you push?"

"I don't know," she mutters.

"You don't know?" I ask.

She continues to pout, shaking her head and giving me the sad eyes she's become famous for.

"Okay, well maybe you'll remember while you're in timeout."

"No!" she exclaims, bouncing up in down in objection.

"Go," I tell her gently.

"No!" she says.

"Alena Rose, what were you told?" Joe interrupts.

"Uncle Joe," she whines.

"Aunt Addie said time out. Go."

She stomps over to the timeout chair, sitting and crossing her arms.

"Hey Siri," I tell my phone, setting the timer for a few minutes and then checking on Aria. "You okay?"

She nods. "I okay."

"Okay, wanna go play more?"

"Play." She tells me.

"Okay, go ahead."

Joe puts her down to play and I wait for the timer to go off to finish talking to Alena before going back out to the living room to everyone again.

"Well, you guys may not be parents yet, but you sure as hell are gonna be good ones." Kevin admits once we arrive.

"You both handled that very well," my mom nods. "I agree with Kevin."

Joe and I exchange a look before looking away from one another, changing the topic of conversation. 

***

hey friends! 

another chapter already?! i told you guys i'd be uploading again soon and writing more!

comment what you think. vote too if you could!

all my love,

shan:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 727 12
finished - july 7, 2019 In which they've got way too much history to push each other away.
29.8K 895 46
Words like a loaded gun. Sorry is something that I just can't say. Even if we survive, we'll crash down like an avalanche.
8.7K 174 19
the paralegal at a law firm stumbles upon a childhood crush of hers, while on the clock. after a heartbreaking divorce and an unhealthy relationship...
15K 324 33
Joe and Addison are finally together... Then, Addison's life is turned upside down... again. And all Joe can do it hope they'll get through it toge...