I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'Γ©tat
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Forty-Five (45) - Revenge

791 41 46
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,454 words}

"Jean Payne, he joined the training corps at the age of 12 in the year 844. As soon as he graduated, he joined the military police brigade, but he didn't even stayed in the MPB for too long, only three months after joining, Payne was recruited by Djel Sannes from the first interior squad of the military police brigade. He's the youngest and the only new member of the interior police. He stayed in the interior police for 3 years, then after the breaching of Trost district two months ago, Jean Payne transferred back into the MPB."

"His parents were killed when he was only 10 years old, the killer of his parents was never found...he was the only one who survived, and his grand-mother had taken him in, Mrs. Carla Payne, which is the mother of Jean Payne's father. We learned from Mrs. Payne that Jean Payne have become unstable after his parents death."

"He suffers from multiple personality disorder, though he was good at keep-ing his mental illness hidden. We also asked commandant Keith Shadis about his performance during his trainee years, commandant Shadis said that he's an excellent soldier. It's most likely that he joined the MPB to investigate on his parent's death, or more like to get revenge on his parents killer..."

"We've just found out who was the killer of John Payne and Clarisse Payne. Greta S. Heinrich, Erwin Smith's younger sister and the wife of the late Franklin Heinrich was the culprit."

"Greta passed away from suicide at the year 842, the same day Payne's parents were killed. We assumed that she couldn't take the guilt of her crime that's why she committed suicide."

"There are various issues that regards to the issues between the Paynes and the Heinrichs, even a Kirstein and Smith were involved...and it was all just because of personal affairs..."

"We've theorized that Jean Payne have been keeping an eye on the Heinrichs, Erwin Smith and especially to Greta's daughter, Y/n S. Heinrich..."

"Jean Payne approached Y/n S. Heinrich to use her for his revenge..."

"AAAAAHHHH!"

Y/n let out a scream as she land a  heavy and hard punch on a sandbag.

Her tears keep streaming down to her cheeks as she held onto the sandbag and slowly fell on her knees.

Her breathing is heavy, and lots of sweats are dripping down from her forehead down to her body.

Y/n shut her eyes as more of her tears fell. She just looked down and cried silently. "Bastard..." Y/n muttered.

"Loren Heinrich, Franklin Heinrich, Felicia Heinrich, Ophelia Klaus...were murdered by Jean Payne, he also set the Heinrich residence on fire...not only that, Jean Payne ordered his men to kill Celine Smith and also burned down the Smith residence in Karanese...all these massacres were done in 1 day..."

Y/n gritted her teeth and punched the sandbag more, pouring her anger out. She kept screaming as her tears continuously fell. The h/c lady eventually stopped upon feeling her exhaustion.

"I will kill you...I will kill you..."

Y/n just sat on the ground, she leaned on the wall and hug her knees.

It's been two days since she learned about what happened to her family, and it's been two days that Y/n hadn't gotten any proper sleep, meals or rest.

And to pour all her anger, sorrow and pain out, she does it by training...

more like torturing herself by letting herself get extremely exhausted.

No one dared to get close to Y/n,

since Y/n said herself that she doesn't want anyone going near her.

Y/n held her head and cried to herself,

thinking of how it all ended up like this. No...why is it all like this?

Why did it have to start like that and turn into a more worst situation like this? "I don't know anymore...why...?" Y/n gripped on her own hair tightly as she let out a frustrated breathy groan.

A thunder boomed outside, creating a loud noise, then a heavy rain started pouring outside, the thunder boomed once again, and even a lightning happened. But Y/n couldn't careless.

Right now...

Her mind's messed up.

Y/n wiped her tears, but it still won't stop falling, so she just let it be as she stood up. Y/n removed the bandages on her hands, she ignored the bruises on her knuckles from her too much of punching. Even her ankle has bruises from too much practicing her kicks.

But again, she couldn't careless.

Y/n went out of the work-out room, but as soon as she got out, she saw her uncle leaning on the wall across from the work-out room. The blond-man is still wearing his scout uniform even when it's already late at night.

Y/n just stared at her uncle, her eyes teary, yet they also look so empty.

Erwin's eyes landed on the bruises on Y/n's hands and ankles, he let out a heavy sigh. "You're hurt." Erwin said.

He walked towards Y/n and was about to hold her hand, but Y/n moved away from him. "Didn't I say I don't want anyone going near me?" Y/n asked.

Erwin kept his hand to himself, he clenched his jaw and stared at Y/n.

"Y/n. I understand how you feel. You're in mourning and you're mad at us for hiding the truth...I understand why you're being like this, but...how long will you keep this up? You're hurting yourself already. Look at--"

"I don't care!!"

Erwin was taken aback when Y/n shouted at him, he felt his heart like it shattered into pieces when his niece stared at him with an evident look of pain from betrayal and pure anger.

"I don't care if I'm hurt! I don't care about myself right now!! So...just leave me alone, will you?!" Y/n said.

Erwin was offended, but he understands why Y/n said that.

It's his fault after all. Since he kept a lot of important things from Y/n.

Y/n shut her eyes, she held her forehead upon feeling a headache.

"I...I still can't understand why mother had to those things? Is she that desperate just to keep that stupid Franklin by her side?! Why didn't she just let go?! Why did she have to be so in love with that bastard?! Why did she have to become a monster just because the man she loves doesn't love her back?! What kind of fuckery is that?! Did she really have to kill people just because she wants to keep her secrets?! To what?! Protect me?!"

Erwin didn't say anything, he just stared at Y/n who's now ranting to him. This is the first time he's seeing Y/n lose her cool, and he fears that it'll be the last time. "And you?! Why did you hide these things from me?! To protect me?! That's....that's bullshit!"

Y/n grabbed her uncle's collar, though she feels weak that it wasn't even a struggle for Erwin. Though, Erwin might not feel hurt by Y/n grabbing his shirt's collar, but he feels hurt that his niece looks so in too much pain.

"Why?! Why did you hide these things from me?! To protect me?! I can't believe you, uncle...how can you keep these things?" Y/n said, tearing up.

Her gripped on Erwin's collar loosen even more, Y/n looked down and just cried. She leaned her forehead on Erwin's chest. "I don't understand! Why?! Why do you have to keep these things from me?! This is too much! I'd rather know all of this from the start than know about it all now! Now that everything's too late!" Y/n shouted.

"So why?!" Y/n asked.

Erwin closed his eyes when Y/n started punching him on his chest.

He held the h/c lady's arm and forced to locked her in a tight embrace.

Y/n tried to get out but since she's feeling too weak and her uncle is bigger than her, it's useless to try.

Y/n just gave up and cried while her uncle embraces her tightly.

"I'm sorry..." Erwin said.

Y/n teared up more, she couldn't accept the fact that her mother did those ugly things just for a toxic love.

And she couldn't accept the fact that most of the people around her knows about the truth and kept if from her.

She was in the dark for such a long time, and she didn't even notice...

"I can't...take this...it's too much..."
Y/n said.

Exhaustion took over the h/c lady, her eyes slowly closed and in just a few minutes Y/n had collapsed on Erwin.

Erwin panicked a little, but he soon realized that Y/n's tired probably the reason why the h/c lady passed out.

Erwin carried Y/n in a bridal-style,

he let out a another heavy sigh as he stare at his niece, she's still crying even when she's already asleep.

"I'm sorry, angel..." Erwin whispered.

--

The wind outside blew making the curtain of Y/n's window to be blown. The sunlight came in through the window giving light to Y/n's room, even the fresh air gave wind inside.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes, she stared at the ceiling for a few moments, until her vision became crystal clear.

Her eyes feels heavy from all the crying she did and her body hurts from her too much of hard training.

Y/n's brows shot-up when she heard some small snores from someone,

she looked at her left side. Y/n was surprised to see Jean Kirstein sitting on a chair, sleeping while leaning his head on the edge of her bed.

"Jean..." Y/n muttered.

The young man looks peaceful while sleeping, he's using his arms as his pillow. His mouth is slight-open and his light brown hair is a little messy.

Y/n stared at Jean for a few moments, the wind outside blew again and it came in inside her room, she watched Jean's hair get blown by the wind, as the sunlight kissed his pretty face.

Y/n sighed, she got out of her bed on the right side, then she picked up her blanket, then walked towards Jean.

She stood beside Jean as she placed her blanket over the young man.

Y/n then removed the charm stars bracelet on her wrist that Jean gave to her, before their first expedition.

Y/n gently put her bracelet on her bed, near Jean. She leaned closer to the young man and fixed his little bangs that falls onto his forehead.

A small smile crept onto Y/n's lips, as she stare at the young man, and gently traced the outline of brows, eyes down to his nose and his jawline.

"See you later, Jean..." Y/n whispered.

The h/c lady didn't bother waking up her best friend, she just went out of her room, grabbed some things from her cabinet and still in her pajamas.

But Y/n doesn't care.

Y/n roamed her eyes around.

There are no soldiers around.

Maybe they're in the training grounds or in the mess hall or just anywhere.

"Y/n...where are you going?"

Y/n stopped when she heard a familiar voice, she clenched her fists and locked her jaw. Fredrick...

"That's none of your business anymore." Y/n said.

Fredrick gulped as he furrowed his brows, he felt offended, but he understands why Y/n talks like this.

"Historia's coronation will take place later in the afternoon...won't you--"

Fredrick stopped when Y/n faced him, he was quite taken aback upon seeing how sharp Y/n glared at him. "Don't talk to me. Or even show your face to me. I'm not interested in interacting with desperate and liar people."

Fredrick stared at Y/n with an offended look. Then the h/c-haired man let out a sigh then looked down.

"I understand...I'm sorry."

Y/n gulped, guilt was quick to overtake her, she gritted her teeth and just turned her back on Fredrick.

Her eyes became glossy as she walk out, but she didn't let herself to cry.

That man...is my father.

I don't even know if I can accept him.

For years, I always knew that my father is Franklin Heinrich, because he's my mother's husband and he was there for me. But then...I've learned that he's not actually my father.

Turns out he has a twin that had a fucking affair with my mother, and I am the result. I have always been fooled by my own family...because they're all desperate people...damn liars...my mom was desperate for love, my "father" was desperate for his selfishness, that Franklin is desperate for his love towards my mother and uncle Erwin...is desperate for his dreams. Just what is all of this...?

This is so messed up, and I don't think I'll ever be able to handle this shit.

I'm tired. I'm so tired.

Y/n stopped on her track upon feeling that her tears fell on it's own, she was trying hard not to cry, but her tears are inevitable. Y/n clenched her fists as she looked down and silently cried.

What's so good about being desperate?

What's so good about lying?

What's so good about all of this?

Y/n wiped her tears, she gritted her teeth and just continued on her way.

--

Y/n went out of the survey corps HQ building. She's in their military branch in  Stohess, since they'll be attending Historia's coronation.

but Y/n won't attend the coronation of the new ruler of the walls, because she has other plans...Important plans.

The h/c lady went to the stables.

As soon as she arrived at the stables,
Y/n took her horse, she fed it hays and made it drink lots of water, she let it rest for a while, while petting it.

When her horse had already warmed up to her, Y/n hopped on it's back.

"Hiyah!" Y/n made her horse gallop fast forward, she didn't look back and just focused on her way as she left.

--

Y/ went to her auntie's house in Stohess, as soon as she stepped in inside her auntie Felicia's house,
Y/n felt like she was finally home.

She looked back at her memories with Felicia. But looking back at it, only made her tear up. Y/n wiped her tears and closed the door, the place is quiet, and it feels heavy for her.

Y/n roamed around her auntie Felicia's house. Felicia's house is elegant yet also very simple.

There are lots of expensive antiques, furniture, and some decorations.

But the most eye-catching for anyone are the abstracts paintings hanged on the walls. There's a lot of them in her auntie Felicia's home. Y/n knows that her auntie Felicia loves art, especially when it's paintings and to be exact...

An abstract painting.

Y/n just looked away, she went upstairs to go to her room, she has a room in her auntie Fely's house since sometimes she comes here with Fely.

Y/n suddenly stopped when she noticed a portrait on the wall in the center at end of the hallway.

Her eyes became glossy upon seeing that it's a portrait of her uncle Erwin.

Y/n then suddenly remembered,

She remembered that it was written in her mother's journal that her auntie Felicia loved her uncle Erwin.

Y/n wiped her eyes, she looked away and just went to her room.

She wasn't even able...to tell uncle how she felt for him...the h/c lady made her way to her cabinet, she opened it and picked out some clothes. A black t-shirt, pants, and maroon hoodie, she also took her box of first-aid kit.

The h/c lady rushed to her bathroom, she took a quick bath then changed into her the clothes she picked out,
Y/n dries her hair whilst she prepares her two pistol, it's bullets are laid on her bed, also her two sharp hairpins and her dagger is on laid on her bed.

Y/n loaded her pistols with bullets, she kept the extras on a small pouch and put it on the front pocket of her hoodie. After drying her hair, Y/n tied her hair in a bun (if u have long hair) she put her hairpins on her bun in a cross style. Y/n hid her pistol behind her, while she hid the dagger on her right leg, hiding it behind her boot.

The h/c lady wrapped her fists with a bandage. Y/n stood up and walked towards her vanity table. She stared at herself in the mirror. Even Y/n, herself, noticed the emptiness on her eyes. Y/n furrowed her brows, she felt anger rage inside her when she imagined Payne staring back at her.

Y/n clenched her fists and glared at herself in front of the mirror, imagining that it's Payne she's seeing.

"I will kill you." Y/n said.

The h/c lady wore the hood of her hoodie, she then went out her room.

Y/n stopped for a while, she looked back at her uncle's portrait.

Erwin is not smiling on the portrait and is just deadass serious while staring back at her, he's wearing his formal survey corps uniform.

"I'm going alone, Erwin Smith."

--

- Mitras City -

The crowds were all in awe as they watch commander-in-chief Zackly put the crown on Historia's head.

The blond-girl has her hands on her chest, eyes closed and is kneeling down as she receive her crown.

Historia slowly stood up, she faced the crowd and stared at nowhere, Erwin, Pyxis, Nile, Zackly and the other high-ranking military soldiers kneeled on one knee to pay respect to the new ruler of the walls.

Historia saluted to the people and the people let out a loud rounds of  applause and positive cheers for her.

Among the crowd is Y/n, who spared a little time of hers to watch Historia take the throne, she just stared at the blond-girl feeling proud and forced herself to feel happy for her friend.

"Long live the queen!"

"She's the true ruler of the walls!"

"Queen Historia!!"

Y/n turned around then walked out, and she didn't look back anymore.

--

"Wait. Are you really going to do it, Historia?" Eren asked the blond-girl.

Historia looked at Eren, she looks kind of nervous. "What...Eren you're the one that told me to, aren't you?"

Eren frowned. "That was the last joke of the head of the Reeves company. If you don't really hate him that much, then give it a rest." Eren said.

Historia shook her head. "I can't function as a queen if I can't do this."

Jean arrogantly smiled, even Sasha and Connie did. "That's the spirit, Historia!!" The young man said.

The Levi squad continued on walking down the hallway of the chancellery. But they suddenly stopped when they sighted a familiar man with a short stature standing from afar, they cannot see the man is a little far.

Jean, Sasha, Connie, Eren, Historia and Armin froze on their places when the man showed himself and it's Levi. Mikasa remained stoic as she stare at Levi with her unamused, bored look.

Historia started trembling in her place, she gritted her teeth as she stare at Levi with a terrified look.

"Tsk..." Historia clenched her fists as she raised it ready to punch Levi.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Historia let out a scream as she run towards Levi, Levi immediately turned sideward when he saw the blond-girl was aiming to punch him.

"Ah!" Historia adorably punched Levi's arm, making her friends to look so surprised and even shout.

"WHOAAAA!"

While Mikasa smiled proudly like a proud momma to her daughter.

Historia smirked at Levi, she stepped back, still clenching both of her fists.

"HAHAHAHAHA! How about it? Coming from your queen? If you have any complains..."

"Heh."

Historia and everyone else were shocked when Levi suddenly let out
a small chuckle, and their eyes widened while they're seeing their captain genuinely smiling at them, even Mikasa who was smiling earlier is now shocked by what she's seeing.

"You guys...thank you." Levi softly said.

--

The survey corps were supposed to attend Historia's coronation party, but they weren't able to because...

"Where the hell is my niece?!"

Hange, Moblit and the whole Levi squad were surprised when their commander Erwin slammed his hand on the table after shouting out his question. It's already nighttime, and earlier they just noticed that Y/n's not around since Historia's coronation.

If Jean didn't ask Hange where Y/n is, no one would know that Y/n's...

Missing.

Levi who's sitting on a couch and calmly sipping om his tea, scoffed.

"The brat perhaps run away? Teens these days...she's still mad, right?" Levi said.

"That's impossible." Jean spoke.

Now everyone's looking at him.

"Y/n is not the type of person to run away...she's not like that. Even when she's feeling down, or when she's mad, she won't run away." Jean said.

His brows furrowed as he thinks to himself. When he woke up earlier, not seeing Y/n on the bed, he didn't panic since he found himself covered with Y/n's blanket, he thought that maybe Y/n just went to het some fresh air, since then, they got busy preparing for Historia's coronation that no one noticed that Y/n didn't come back.

Not even him.

Jean looked at Erwin and Levi, his brows furrowing. "I know her. She will never run away." Jean said.

Erwin locked his jaw, he held his forehead and shut his eyes. I should've kept an eye on her...that girl...where--

"ERWIN!!"

Everyone was interrupted when the door abruptly opened, they looked back and saw an anxious Fredrick.

"Fredrick? I thought you went back to your--"

"ERWIN, THIS IS BAD! Y/N...!!"

--

- The Underground -

Y/n kept her eyes in front as she walks at the streets of the underground city. Her hood is still on, her hands are inside her hoodie's pocket and she's secretly holding her sharp dagger.

The men in the streets are eyeing
Y/n, all of them are obviously thugs.

They're shameless in catcalling the
h/c lady, some tries to get close to Y/n, but Y/n will give them a glare and it's a signal to not come any close to her.

At the end, Y/n was able to make her way to her destination without her having to fight any filthy criminals.

The underground...this is the only place I can think of where Payne must be hiding, the military had arrested all of the interior MPs but none of them are Payne...the MPs are searching every corner of the walls for any interior MPs in hiding but Payne is still not found...this place is the only one left where that bastard might be hiding, after all this place is perfect for a criminal like him... Y/n thought.

Y/n suddenly stopped when she felt that someone is following her,

but she didn't look back, instead she just kept walking forward, a plan to lure out the person following her is already made up in her smart mind.

Y/n walked fast, she felt the person following her walked fast, too, then she started running fast, making the man following her to panic,

Y/n turned to a dark alleyway, she quickly hid on the side and just like she thought, the man still followed her. The man stopped on his track,

his eyes widened when he noticed Y/n on the side, it was too late since the
h/c lady have already kicked him on his side, making him be thrown onto a wall. Y/n walked towards him,

the h/c lady removed her hood and showed her face to the man. "Why the hell are you following me?" Y/n asked.

She crouched in front of the man who stared at her with fear, he looks older than her, but he's obviously a coward.

The man flashed her a sinister smile.

Y/n's eyes widened when she felt a presence behind her, she immediately looked back, taking out her dagger and made a cut on an arm of a man who tried to attack her from behind.

The other man stood up and locked
Y/n on his arm, but Y/n elbowed him on his stomach and grabbed his arm as she lift him up, Y/n slammed the man on the ground, she threw her dagger to the man's chest, killing him.

While the other man, took out a gun to shoot Y/n, he fired one at Y/n,

but the h/c lady just cooly moved to the side to dodge the bullet, the bullet passed through her right cheek, luckily it didn't make any cut on her cheek.

Y/n run towards the man, the man panicked as he struggled the pull trigger, the next thing he knows,

Y/n had already kicked his hand and sent his gun flying far away, the h/c lady turned around, jumping and swung her legs to the man's neck.

The man grunted in pain as he fell on the ground, Y/n grabbed the back collar of the man's shirt, she threw him on a wall where there is a metal tube attached on the wall,

Y/n watched with cold eyes as she saw the man get stabbed on the chest after she threw him onto the wall, the man hanged on the tube, blood dripping to the ground and he's already lifeless.

Y/n turned around, she pulled out her dagger from the other man and then walked out, the h/c lady wiped the blood on her dagger, in the middle of her walking, she stopped when she noticed that she's surrounded by men.

Two...four...six...eight...ten...twelve.

Twelve enemies...

Y/n looked at the twelve men, some of them holding bats, knives, or guns. And Y/n knows she can't take them all. But... "Nothings impossible for a person who wants revenge." Y/n said.
____________________________________

:()

(Opx...spoiler for season four)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.5K 66
Growing up on the street of Liberio was never easy. The only way out was to join the warrior unit to insure the safety of you and your sister. What h...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
246K 8.5K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
442K 15.4K 32
Y/n was engaged by her childhood friend, Eren. She kept this secret from her due to Carla's request, to only tell him about this arrangement when he'...