π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π‹πŽπ•π„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~ππ‹π”ππŸ’œ
~π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„πŸ’œ
~π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’πŸ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π‘π„π€πƒπŸ’œ
~3 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‡π„π“π“πŽπŸ’œ
~4 π‡π„π€π‘π“π’πŸ’œ
~5 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π‘π„π„π“π’πŸ’œ
~6 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π‚π‘π”π’π‡πˆππ† πŸ’œ
~7 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-π–π‘π„ππ‚π‡πˆππ†πŸ’œ
~9 πƒπˆπ’π’πˆπŒπ”π‹π€π“EπŸ’œ
~10 π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„, πŒπŽπ‘E π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~11 π†πŽπ’π’πˆππ’πŸ’œ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑S π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π₯ π€π‚π‚πŽπ”ππ“SπŸ’œ
~12 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
𝐅𝐔𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„πŸ’œ
~13 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽππƒπ’πŸ’œ
~14𝐀 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π„ππ‚π‡π„π’πŸ’œ
~14𝐁 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈π₯ πŸ’œ
~15 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 πƒπ€π˜πŸ’œ
~16 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~17 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„πŸ’œ
~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & π‚π”πƒπƒπ‹π„π’πŸ’œ
~19 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
~20 π–π‡πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„?
~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 πˆππ“πŽ πˆπ“πŸ’œ
~22 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π€π‹πŠ πŸ’œ
~23 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“πŸ’œ
~24 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πˆπ‘πŸ’œ
~25 π…πŽπ‘π‚πˆππ‹π˜πŸ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE πŸ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETSπŸ’œ
~29 MIND'S COREπŸ’œ
~30 PASSIONπŸ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST
~CHAPTER'S SPOILER

~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π’πŸ’œ

326 113 327
By Ada_xoxo_

Dedicated to
mercymakingmagic

Thanks for the beautiful cover 💜
Check out her book, it's lit.

Shout out to
ihotu2 for coming first
mercymakingmagic for coming second and obiohaAngela for coming third in the quiz competition held on our main group chat. If you aren't a member of the group chat, you can always dm for the link. We have lots of activities hosted weekly.
+2349069064880

Don't forget to vote and spam my comment section.
There is nothing I love more than my readers feedback. You are on your way to winning my heart through that.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇴 🇷 🇪 🇻 🇦 🇴 🇬 🇭 🇪 🇳 🇪  🇵 🇴 🇻 '🇸 

°ᴏʀᴇᴠᴀᴏɢʜᴇɴᴇ ɢɪᴏᴠᴀɴɴɪ ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ•

    I had been getting some suspicious looks, it was obvious a lot was going on, though my business only revolved around selling my stuff.

It felt as though, I wasn't the only one in this line of business in this school. I noticed something going on around me. Everything about this school was unusual. The building, students, and teachers, I wasn't just comfortable around them.

I felt threatened by everyone here.

I hadn't made any friends. The fact I intentionally wanted it that was was one point, but another was the guys around. They seemed so full of themselves.

Who gave a fuck?

Not me.

Rich people, you couldn't expect much.

Any opportunity they got to throw you under the bus and assume your position, they grabbed it.

The ones here were no better.

I didn't belong here. At a point, I regretted joining here, even though I had no choice. Low key I wanted an SSCE result, even though I couldn't admit it.

Also, this was a very good station to deal.

I wasn't comfortable staying anymore. I wasn't able to deal, because I was still a newbie in school. I stayed back to observe, maybe I might get the information needed.

Once my eye got in contact with the bitchy girl I ran into in the morning, I broke it off. I wasn't comfortable especially with the look she gave me.

Bushbaby

Look at her face.

I held myself back from hissing aloud. My mood was totally ruined, from making an eye contact with her.

In my line of business, we had to be observant and on our toes. I couldn't risk getting caught.

On instinct, I locked eyes with her again.

Haba.

People can look oh.

If you are looking at someone, can't you just make it less too obvious. Especially someone you had issues with.

She looked away.

Tufia

It was obvious, she got terrified by the look I gave her. I used the medium to slip away.

I never wanted anyone in my business, it was too early for that.

“Dude, my arm.”

Our heads collided.

The pain wasn't funny. It was rather too excruciating.

To think, he was screaming about his arm, when it was our head.

I was in pain. I held my head.

I wanted to bang his head against the wall.

I noticed it was the first boy I met on resumption. The same one who took me to the admission block.

I took a good look at him. He seemed younger and looked feminine. He was fair-skinned, with curls.

He looked biracial.

There was something off about him.

“I'm so sorry.” He apologised. I noticed how horrified he looked.

Where was my manners?

“So sor..., ”

“Dont bother.” He shut me up, before I could conclude.

I only stared back.

He seemed in a hurry. He attempted to walk away, but stopped and turned to me.

“Dude, why haven't you left yet?” He asked, looking grim.

Was this dude okay? I asked myself.

Wasn't that personal. He was prying into my business, without an invitation. I didn't like it when people failed to mind their business.

“Do you need help?” He asked with an inquisitive look. “Makele Davids.” He introduced.

Like I asked for his help.

If he was expecting me to introduce myself too, that was a miss. I already got a red flag from him. Trying to pry into my business, was displeasing to me. I loved my business been just mine.

Was this his first time or second time he was introducing himself to me? I had no idea. I just wasn't comfortable with the way his gaze fell back on me.

Although it wasn't as creepy as the first time.

“No,” I said, aiming at giving him an attitude.

But he smiled at me.

The smile got broader.

Then broader.

Tf

“Dont be threatened by me. I am just a dude.”

With that, he walked away.

What did he mean by that?

What prompted that statement?

I had all these questions messing my head up.

Something wasn't right about that dude. That statement of his seemed rather too mysterious.

Was that a random comment, that read no meaning, or did it mean something.

I couldn't believe my head was everywhere, just because of that dude.

One last look around, I decided to leave. Besides the school was almost empty.

                        ______________________🖊️

         With both hands in my pocket, I walked into the house. It was open, which meant someone was home.

Pere had gotten better, I only hoped, she didn't fall ill so soon. I was almost dry, no money. No business, I avoided my usual spot, since there was an open fire. Jomjom had specifically asked me not to go back for the time been, even Chief hadn't gotten back to me.

Heck, I paid for that spot.

I needed a quick and fast spot. I couldn't survive without money. Especially with Pere around.

I remembered Vividly, the letter I got from my Dad. He claimed Onex Pharmaceutical was going to cover my tuition and upkeep, although it sounded unusual.

In this country, the corruption was always going to surface. I hadn't gotten a dime from the so-called Onex, apart from the admission.

The school was a distance from where  I lived. In truth, I needed every dime I could get.

“Brother Oreva,” Ziola called out. She clearly wanted to check who walked in.

“Yes,” I responded. Meanwhile, she appeared in the sitting room.

My eyes fell on the torn cushions. Everything in this house needed change. As it is, we were barely feeding.

Jomjom advised that I rented one of the rooms out. We had three rooms, I had one. Pere and Ziola occupied one, while the other was vacant. I wasn't comfortable allowing a stranger in. Especially with the way the house was built. We were going to share a lot with the supposed tenant. I wasn't comfortable with the idea. Especially with my sisters around.

Let's put aside the question of who was ready to rent in this kind of environment. It was an old house. Passed on by my grandparents. My Dad had done nothing great in renovating. It was nothing to write home about. We had some leakage.

I hated the life I lead, enslaved by the rich. I wished to be so powerful one day. I was the one in the danger zone, but only got peanut. Don and his boys were using me, but I had no choice. I never knew who he was, I got recruited, they delivered, why I supplied and got my share of the returns.

It was a risky life, trust me when I said, no job could pay me to take care of myself and two teenage sisters, not to exclude one was a sickler. I was barely managing with this. Every dime I made always went into welfare. I had no savings. I needed to get in, I thought of that so many times. But Scorpion said I wasn't prepared yet.

I needed to plead my loyalty and stuffs I couldn't understand. I told him I was eighteen plus, almost nineteen and wasn't a kid anymore, but there was no result.

My Dad would always say when he was still with us. 'The system is fucked up, maybe if I went to school, things would have never been this hard'

To me it didn't make a difference, so many unemployed graduates were roaming around the streets.

“Good evening.” Came Ziola.

“Where is Pere?” I asked immediately.

“She went out. I don't know where.” Ziola responded. Meanwhile, I took a close look at her.

I dipped my hand into my pocket. Brought out the last cash I had. After this, I would be home and dry.

Calculated it with my eyes. Trust, I was very good at this.

It was two thousand five hundred and twenty naira.

Everything constantly reminded me, that I needed money.

“Let's cook spaghetti,” I said, my thoughts on the cheapest thing. After much thought, I decided to change. “Noodles will be cheaper,” I said.

“Indomie won't last. Also, we won't finish the spaghetti, we can have it in the night.” Ziola suggested.

She actually made sense. We could also manage the money.

I handed her a thousand and five hundred naira note.

The economy was so messed up. A pack of spaghetti now was over four hundred naira, golden penny to be specific.

If we bought two packs, we would have to manage the spices.

I was so exhausted. All I needed now was to eat and a good sleep.

“I need pad.” She said and gave me a look. The money I had was almost finished, only God knew how we would survive, if I make nothing tomorrow.

I handed her an extra five hundred naira note.

“Buy me groundnut from there,” I said, with the thought of soaking garri.

“The money won't be enough.” She whined.

“Abeg manage.” I hissed while I headed straight to my room, I needed to crash.

     I felt a huge thud on me. It felt as though, I was dreaming. I felt like someone was kicking me.

“Jesus,” I yelled on impulse, immediately I felt a huge kick on my abdomen.

“Saviour.”
That was Jomjom's voice.
I felt another kick, but this time it was on my back.

“Guy,” I yelled. “Thunder fire you.”

“Same to you,” Jomjom said, at the same time I screamed out.

He just used his weight on me. He sat down on me, and got up again, laughing hard.

“Oreva.” A foreign voice called out.

“Oreva, still dey sleep. ( Are you still sleeping),

“Kick him.”

“Match him.”

“Guy, get up.” This one was followed with a match.

So much for wanting to sleep and have a quiet time.

“Odogwu, ”

I opened my eyes on impulse. My stash and Odogwu couldn't be in the same room at the same time.

“Jomil, you get passport, I won sign my signature,” Odogwu said, dragging every word. That was the way he spoke. It made every sentence he made funny. He always dragged his words.

That was the slang, he used whenever he wanted a lighter or match stick, for his cigarette.

“Kill and burrrrrrrrry!” Odogwu yelled.

“I am sorrrrrrry.” Nuchi echoed.

“Kill and burrrrrrrrry,” Odogwu said while he took a drag.

“I am sorrrrrry.” This time it was Jomjom that echoed.

“En add Az, icelander, lamba baby..., ( He mixed Az, Ice and loud), ” Nuchi said.

“Kill and burrrrry.” Odogwu echoed.

“I am sorrrrrrrry.” This time I was the one who echoed. The weed he mixed together, deserved the echo. He was going to be wasted in a few minutes. Obviously.

Immediately Odogwu offered it to me, I stylishly declined. I had a lot to think do today, and getting high and fooling around wasn't part of it.

“Kill and burrrrrry.” Nuchi echoed.

“I am sorrrrrrrry.” Jomjom echoed why he took a drag.

“Princess,” Odogwu said and burst into laughter. Followed by the other guys. I only smiled. That was what he called me whenever I declined taking weed with him.

The highest I could take was a cigarette, not too often. I had lots of problems to handle, adding addiction to it, wasn't what I wanted to deal with. I was too sensible for that. I smoked whenever my friends were over, or if I was cold or in a bad mood.

Drank whenever we went to parties or celebrated. Apart from that, I would pass.

I never took it personal whenever Odogwu called me a princess. I was used to the tunt.

“Who get money na him be the man.”
Odogwu echoed.

“Wey dey make the people discuss.” I sang along. I was a fan of the music.

“Onyeoma jagaban.” Odogwu sang.

“Every time I come around, Girl dem a show me love, Anytime I boogie down, The girl dem wan set it off, Who get money na hin be the man, Wey dey make the people discuss, Onyeoma jagaban, Yes! Make you report.” Jomjom sang, now dancing Shoo. He was clearly high on loud. The energy he put into the dance. The energy in both was a vibe.

He wasn't only a great singer, but a good dancer. If only talents were recognised. Clearly, it wasn't, I felt you had to pay a price to get to the top.

Jomjom was just a raw talent wasting away.

One look at Nuchi, knew he was gone. He just stared into the space like a lost man.

__________________________ 🖊️

           The rice pot was going up and down. The next thing I heard was a loud sound; it was a hot slap.
What I saw next made me drop to the floor. I couldn't hold it anymore, as I burst into laughter. Nuchi was running with the pot, while Jomil chased after him.

“If you chop that egg, ogun go kill you,” Jomjom yelled. I could hear the frustration in his voice.

Meanwhile, Odogwu, arranged his closet. We were currently in his unit. He lived in a place, popularly known as face me I face you.

The fact I knew Nuchi was going to eat the egg no matter what. It was over.

“Nuchi, I go put am for your body oh,” Jomjom yelled.

I was tired of laughing. I didn't get to eat the egg, but knew I wouldn't get it again. Nuchi was going to eat everything.

Thief

“Guy,” Ebenezer announced his presence.

“Wida na,” Nuchi screamed from a distance. Obviously referring to Ebenezer.

“Better stay there oh,” Jomjom said while he approached us. He looked so pained about the egg.

“How e dey be na. ( How is everything), ” Odogwu asks meanwhile, Ebenezer offered him a handshake.

“How far,” I said, smiling at him.

“Make we jazz out na. My man is throwing a party.” He said, meanwhile we shook hands.

“Guy.” Jomjom nudged and walked in.

Ebenezer was another person I knew who was cashing out big time.  Though we weren't close. I knew him through Odogwu.

I wasn't really a fan of his. He had this pride issue, if you got what I meant. Always feeling too big and superior to others. That was what I noticed about him.

He played game. Obviously he, Odogwu and Jomjom, were on the same cult group.

“I get show tonight oh,” Jomjom announced.

“You and this chewing gum shows. Find better thing invest Biko (please.), ” Ebenezer said.

“Dont worry, when I blow eh,” Jomjom said laughing hard.

It had always been his determination for me.

   I panicked immediately I heard a familiar sound. That moment the speed in which Luchi used in jumping or would I call it flying into the house, wasn't a joke.

“Them don come oh. (They have come),” He yelled.

“Lock that door,” Odogwu screamed.

He didn't need to do that, because Nuchi was already at it.

“Fall,” Odogwu ordered.

Brethren, he didn't need to repeat that, because I was already on the floor.

Several bullets get fired. Nine in a roll.

I would be lying if I said, I wasn't about to pee myself.

Three days in a row.

God, what did I do to deserve this? I found myself asking the most ridiculous questions.

More bullets get fired.

“God, if you save me today. I would attend church on Sunday. Ah baba.”

That was Ebenezer. This was too critical to laugh. But it was extremely hilarious. Ebenezer promising God.

Hard guy don cast.

I noted, Odogwu, had gotten up and was checking his gun, and I wondered when he got that out.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't about to pee.

Gun, near me.

Open fire.

God forbid.

“Odogwu?” I whispered. Meanwhile, I noticed Jomjom was no longer lying down but peeping.

“Na JJJ and en Nigga's,” Jomjom said turning to Odogwu.

“Lay low. Dem carry pressure come. Metete. ( They came with force. Cooldown).”

“Put call.” Jomjom orders Nuchi who does as told.

Was I the only one clueless as to what was happening?

2,672 WORDS 🌹

Guys what do you think about Oreva and his friends?

What do you think about Oreva's view of the rich? Misconception right?

Sorry this chapter is short.

THE BILLIONAIRE SER🌹ES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 292 37
Money, wealth, fame, power, these teens have all you could ever want, but all that glitters Is not good. **** What would you do if you found out you...
14.2K 2.1K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
17K 4.7K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...