𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚 |𝙅...

By vintagetae_8

"𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 , 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵" 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘧𝘧... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : I know i love you
Chapter 3: Red lights
Chapter 4 : Jealousy, Jealousy
Chapter 5:Valerie
Chapter 6 : Privilege
Chapter 7:Lonely boy
Chapter 8 : Disaster
Chapter 9 : Beautiful monster
Chapter 10: The birds
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Diet Mountain Dew
Chapter 13: Amygdala
Chapter 15 : Les 🔞
Chapter 16: Feel the Void 🔞

Chapter 2:Summertime Sadness

134 11 5
By vintagetae_8

Think i'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the mornin' sky
Summertime sadness
By Lana del Rey

I maybe thought he would sit next to me for the whole day but as soon as I got there, after our break he already switched place with someone else ' Oh so Jun is sitting next to me' i thought to myself not that Jun was bad or something .

I could see Jungkook talking with a girl i didn't know who it was but that was fine. I mean, we were only friends so it wasn't a big deal and besides, he wouldn't have had any reason to talk to me or look at me.

I sigh and sit on my place weirdly enough though he never looked away from her during the whole time and i knew it was probably just out of politeness but something about the way his face lit up whenever she talked made my chest hurt and i felt like i wanted to disappear.

I didn't want anything to do with but i just couldn't stop staring at them , she handed it over and he scanned the paper until he found what he was looking for."Are you kidding? Is this really your schedule?" he exclaimed and she nodded.

Pulling myself together i got up and walked to his seat i stood in front of them and I gave a slight nod as he looked at me with eyes that seemed confused . "Hello," i said my voice was barely audible.

She looked up at me , i noticed she wasn't someone from our class she had short red hair with a black band around the crown of it.

"Hi" she said getting up , she had on a pink hoodie and white jeans, she was taller than me by almost half an inch i looked up and greeted her with a small smile .

"Hi i'm Lia" she said with a big smile "I'm Y/N" i replied looking down she looked a little bit intimidating.

"Why are you here?" i heard Jungkook's voice but I didn't respond. His voice sounded so different without any traces of the smile he always had. It was too quiet for his words, almost like a whisper. He looked at me, and this time there is no hint of the grin that always adorned his face. He seemed emotionless and cold 'Why is he like this with me?" i thought to myself .

"Jungkook, I-"He cut me off, "Can you say whatever you have to say and just leave!!." He raised his voice. "Jungkook come on don't be rude" Lia hissed at him .

"Jungkook i just came to tell you that i'm free this afternoon we can maybe start today if you want" i reply trembling.

"Okay , now go!" he hissed i sprinted away from his seat as fast as possible , i walk to my seat and opened my notebook i could feel pain on my chest but i try to just forget it .

Everybody was chattering loudly , while i was sitting on the corner alone , i never had a what so cold 'Friend' i don't know if i'm the problem or if everyone is, Mrs.Juda comes into the room catching everyone's attention.

"Alright class settle down! Let's get to work" She says with her arms crossed.

Once everybody settles down she starts talking "Okay, So today we will be working on a project. Everybody sighs "Yah Juyeon let's work together" Jun whispered to Juyeon who is sitting 2 seats away from us.

Juyeon nods in agreement , the class grew louder and louder everybody trying to pair up with their bestfriends .

"I'll pair up with Seulgi" Doyeong tells to Jun "Nice one" Jun winks at him. He's not even that close to Kim Seulgi but he wants to pair up with her . Seulgi's a senior who is very pretty as well as talented, she always has her books around her, and even though she's shy, she's still nice and polite.

I spare a glance at Jungkook who is sitting silently , he wasn't even asking anyone to pair up with him . Jungkook had his head buried on his sketch book his hair covering most of his face only the tips of his long black hair was visible and yet here they are.

"Keep your voice down will you!" Ms.Juda says hitting the table bringing the attention of everyone except Jungkook to her. Jungkook doesn't even spare a glance at her he keeps on drawing .

"I want to be with Jungkook!? No i will be with Jungkook" i could hear every girl arguing in class " You go be with Taemin i'll be with Jungkook piss of Tzuyu?!" Sana hisses.

"Taemin is taken" Rose says with a fake smile looking up at both of the girls "Fine i'm with Jungkook!" Tzuyu gets up of her seat.

"Fuck off Tzuyu!" Sana shouts the whole class stays silent everybody's attention was on the two girls.

"I don't care but i'll be choosing who you'll pair up " Ms.Juda exclaims , everybody sighs Sana and Tzuyu sit disappointed as there wasn't a way where Ms.Juda will pair them up with Jungkook.

"i'll be pairing you up , and also i want both of the students to work on the project equally , i don't care if one of you is better than the other one i'll be giving an F to both of you even if one of you aced the project" she snaps everybody murmurs as we never seen Ms.Juda this serious.

There are four options here," she holds up the 3 options cards, "You can do an easy assignment which is usually about a single topic or you can make a bigger project and use more resources the mark will be much higher ." She pauses and look at each one of us.

"Stay silent , i'll pair up everyone , the group will only consist of maximum 3 people" she replies and sits on her chair.

Everyone nods and waits for their turn to be paired. "Jun you're paired with Nancy and Juyeon" Ms. Juda replies putting her glasses on.

A sigh that could have been either in relief or frustration comes out of my mouth , all i wanted was to be paired with him .

The list goes on and on for the next 10 minutes "Y/N" i hear Ms.Juda calling my name "I'm pairing you with Joshua and Jungkook" she says .

"Start working on your project the deadline is in a week come and take the assignment sheet" she replies sitting down on her chair .

A tingly feeling was rushing inside me 'I just got paired up with Jungkook' i squeak in excitement Jun walks away and sits next to Nancy.

My sit was empty , i could see Joshua waving at me "Come here" i wave at him , i look at Jungkook and catch him staring at me , and i feel the chill go down my spine. I see his eyes glisten in anger or sadness, and when they're locked on mine for a brief second, the icy sensation feels like it's crawling under my skin like ivy climbing up the side of a tree.

I wave at him but he doesn't seem to wave back i look down awkwardly and wait for the two boys to come and sit .

I walk to Ms.Juda and take the assignment sheet , i walk back to my seat and find both Joshua and Jungkook around my desk .

I clear my throat trying my best not to blush "One of you can break a chair one of you can sit next to me" i reply and walk past Jungkook i could feel adrenaline rushing inside me i try to just brush it off.

Jungkook doesn't waste a second he sits next to me while Joshua brings another chair and sits in front of us Jungkook places his phone and his drawing book on the table .

He's sitting there, looking back over our assignment sheet , he doesn't speak to me even once. it feels like an unspoken truce has been established, but it also feels like something different.

I clear my throat "So let's divide up and each of us will be working on something , Friday we'll meet up and organize everything what do you say?" i look at both Joshua and Jungkook.

Joshua nods in agreement while Jungkook just stays silent "Jungkook what do you say?" i look at Jungkook and catch him staring into space with blank eyes. His mind isn't on the conversation at hand as he looks around the room his phone lights up 'he uses quite an old phone not typical of Jungkook i pick the phone up and decide to hand it to him .

"Jungkook" i shake his shoulder a little bit "What the fuck do you want Y/N" he shouts making me flinch his phone drops from my hand .

I gasp shocked and pick it up "Give it to me" he snatches his phone from my hand . I'm in front of him with my hands up in defense, ready to apologize and explain when I notice Jungkook's eyes full of rage " I'm really sorry Jungkook it just fell out of my hand" i say shocked .

"What the fuck is wrong with you" he hisses and touches the power button of the phone a thousand times even though it doesn't light up. The bell ring up and everybody walks out Joshua seemed a little bit confused of the situation .

"I'll catch up with you guys later" he says and walks out , Jungkook and i were only left in the class i gulp i could feel my hands sweating i just didn't do it on purpose and why would he react like this just for a stupid phone ,

He looks at it again, then tosses it across the room in frustration. It bounces off something metal in the room and lands near the foot of Jun's desk.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" i say and put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down "Don't you fuckin touch me" he tosses my hand and grips my wrist tightly.

"Ahh" i whimper out of pain his eyes full of anger. His voice full of hate and disappointment "Why did you touch my phone in the first place" he says holding my wrists even tighter than before.

"Ahh Jungkook you're hurting me" i say tears rolling down my eyes , his grips getting tighter and tighter "Jungkook please let me go" i say in desperation, as Jungkook is holding onto my arm and not letting go.

He suddenly let goes of my hand "Don't you ever touch me or anything i own" he says and picking up the phone he walks out of class.

Tears roll down my eyes and a sob comes out of my lips, I'm trying to make them stop but it's not working. I can feel my heart breaking as everything falls apart around me. My whole body is trembling uncontrollably as the tears stream down my face, placing my head on my desk i let the tears run down. My breath is uneven.

What are you doing? Get away from me! I won't let you touch me! You monster! Go die!"The voice seems familiar, but it doesn't quite fit together. He blinks, and then realizes the voice came from him.His body moves without him thinking about it; he steps back, hands raised in surrender. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me."

A/N hello my fellow readers decided to update on Monday , anyways next update will be Friday or Saturday. You must be thinking what made Jungkook act like this? It wasn't for sure just for a
phone right?Lmk your thoughts on the comment section ..

Anyways please vote if you liked this chapter and please comment. TYSM i apologize for any grammar or spelling errrors ily guys<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 29K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
356K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 56.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...