DREAMS [JENLISA]

By tainseuki_

Lisa Manoban a poor girl who dream to have a successful life to give back all the effort of her mother and to... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
LET'S PLAY A GAME
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CONGRATULATIONS BLACKPINK 🎉
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
DANCE WITH ME

CHAPTER 23

4.1K 121 8
By tainseuki_

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since we celebrated and I haven't seen Jennie. My mom said she visited her especially the time of her check ups when I was not with her. I always goes to their company and she's still not working in there.

It's my first day in work after week of arranging my paper I am finally one of employee of the top 2 in Korea. The negative about this thing is paparazzi keeps on following me especially that I now work on their company.

I was busy typing when someone drops a paper on my table and leave. I look up saw Jennie is about opening the door. I ran to her and stop her that made my co-worker look. But instead of giving attention on them I smile on Jennie who's wearing her favorite poker face.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you for a week." I asked her.

"I'm busy, Ms. Manoban. Release my hand." She commanded.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at--"

"Lisa, go back to work and stop bothering the president." CL unnie said, the finance manager.

"President?" I frowned. "I thought--"

"She'll be the next CEO. What the.. Lisa go back to your desk!" I felt someone grip on me and pulling me.

I turn to look back on where I left Jennie and she's nowhere to be found.

"Don't let CL unnie get mad at you or we'll be all dead." Somi whispered on me, one of the staff.

"I'm sorry." I said and continue checking the paper that was send on me.

Lunch break comes and I am currently eating with the people inside our department.

"Lisa, is it true that you're dating the president?" Jungkook, the assistant manager asked which made Somi elbowed him.

I chuckled while putting down my chopsticks.

"She's not. She's my friend and we've been hanging out a lot that's why some of you misinterpret by the things that you saw." I answered him.

"Are you not scared of her? She's actually looking at you with intense glare." Jin oppa said. He's the senior manager in our department.

"Well, before we became friends. We actually keep on bickering. Whenever we saw each other there's no way we wont fight." I said while smiling on them.

"My mom and dad start with that too." Jungkook said and laughed.

I became shy thinking of what Jungkook said.

"You have crush on her!" Oppa tease which made me more shy.

"Of course not! S-she's just b-beautiful." I told them.

"You're so cute." Somi laughed and pinched my cheeks. "With these red cheeks." And she laughed again which gain some attention.

I glared on her but my expression changes immediately when I saw Jennie with Kai and Hanbin. I frown while looking at where they are going.

"Woah... Who are they?" Somi asked when she turn her head looking at where am I staring.

"Jennie's suitor." And I notice the 3 of them nodded.

I saw Jennie look at our way but she then divert her attention when Somi pinches again my cheeks.

"HAHAHAHA don't embarass yourself! You should confess. Tsk." She said and continue eating.

"I told you I don't like her." I said and continue eating too.

----------

"LISAAAA!" I got startled when I heard someone shouting my name.

"Oh my ghad! What are you doing here and shouting my name!" I gritted on her while bowing to apologize at what she did.

"I knew that you're working her to Jisoo. She's going here so I go with her to visit you." She happily said.

"Tsk. I'm still working you know they would get mad at me if you keep on barging in with that kind of suprises." I told her while typing on my computer.

I notice her looking around and lean on my ears.

"Did you give her already?" She asked.

I frown and asked "Give the?".

"Your gift to Jennie." I look at her and sighed.

"How could I give her the gift if she's avoiding me. It's very obvious. She didn't let me saw her for a week and she treated me cold earlier." I complained.

"Idiot, I told you to give her the gift that night but you're so stubborn."

"You know why I didn't give her the gift. It's so embarrassing." I said.

She look on her wrist watch and she suddenly fixes my things.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I asked her while stopping her to put my things on my bag.

"I have a plan. It's almost your time out. Let's go." She said and stood up.

"Almost, Chaeng. That means not yet done." I said to her and continue checking.

"10 minutes left come on!" She said to me but I just ignore her and she didn't do anything.

I notice she's calling someone and I just let her she came back to my place texting. Minutes passed I got startled with the phone sound near my ear with the song of a kpop group.

"YAH! PARK CHAEYOUNG!" I stood up shouting her name.

"LALISA!" She shouted back.

"Manoban!" I got a warning tone again on CL unnie.

So I sitted back and hisses. I know that is an alarm saying that we should go now. I close the tabs and shoutdown my PC and bid my goodbye to my co-workers.

"You're so slow. They are waiting already." She said while pulling me.

"They?" I asked but she ignored me already.

When we arrived at the parking I saw Jisoo, Jennie, Mina, Cubby and Seulgi.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"We're going to the amusement park. We want to try something there!" Chaeng said.

"If Chaeng didn't told me what it was I won't go." Seulgi utters.

"Psh, you're just going to the hospital to visit Irene unnie." My eyes widened looking at Seulgi.

"What?" She asked but I didn't have time to answer when Jennie goes to her car.

"Jennie I'll go--"

"I don't wan to." She cutted me off.

I heard Jisoo chuckles and followed Jennie.

"I'll go with her to make she's going with us. Just go with Chaeng, Lisa." She said and enter Jennie's car.

"Weird..." I heard Mina said but smiling.

----------

"Are you serious?" I asked while looking at the people screaming.

I look at Jennie and she just gulp.

"Come on! We still have meeting." Mina said and pulled us.

They all get their own spot and I notice that the left side was already full because we're not the only one who's going to ride.

I sitted on the right side leaving a space on my left.

"Jennie. Just sit here so you can hold on the arm rest and the railings." I said to her.

"Thanks but no thanks." She said and sitted at Jisoo's side.

"Psh. I'm just concern." I murmured.

"It's like your wooing your girl." Mina said to me and laughed.

But I just ignored her and the ride start.

DISCO PANG PANG...

----------
Third Person POV

The ride start and you can her laughter, screams from the people riding. They are all holding tight when suddenly Chaeng hands slips on the handrail at the back so Jisoo immediately hold her making Jennie slips her hand too at the sudden move of Jisoo.

It's like the control of the ride notice it and made the side of Jennie move more, more than the other side. Jennie can't take it anymore and her hands gave up.

Lisa saw it and she turn her head on Mina.

"Hold to Cubby!" Lisa shouted so she can hear her.

"What?! She's small we might slips too. That's why I'm holding on you!" She told Lisa.

"I'll be pulling Jennie! You might really slips if you won't change where you're going to hold! Come on just hold on her trust her!"

Mina didn't argue cause she knows that Lisa will be pushing her if needed.

"Tsk, she just abandoned me for, Jennie." She whispered.

"Hahahaha, just be happy for her. She really likes Jennie that's for sure." Son Chaeyoung told to Mina which made Mina smiles.

Meanwhile...

Lisa waited for Jennie to be more near to her. When she saw that she can pull her, she extended and slightly stood up. Jennie immediately holds on the armrest on her left side. While Lisa secure Jennie holding on the armrest too since the ride was going intense more.

Jennie can't fix her position so she just let go to the armrest and holds on Lisa's arms while the other one was on Lisa's back on the handrails.

"Don't worry. I'm holding tightly." Lisa whispered on Jennie.

The ride continue with Jennie holding onto Lisa, Mina holding onto Cubby and Chaeyoung who's being hold by Jisoo so she won't slips because of the impact while Seulgi enjoying and laughing at what she saw. She didn't felt left out since she's enjoying laughing with her 6 friends.

The ride ends with Seugi still laughing at her friends.

"If only you guys saw. How Jisoo abandoned and forget Jennie just to save Chaeng you'll be laughing along with me." She laughed again holding onto her tummy. "And how Lisa shouting to Mina to hold to Cubby so she can pull Jennie. HAHAHAHAHA the bestfriends are forgotten just to save the person they love." Seulgi continue to laughed.

Mina just shakes her head while smiling at what happened. The rest keeps on complaining how their hand and arms are sore on holding tight.

"Are you fine?" Lisa asked Jennie while massaging her arm.

"I'm fine." Jennie answered and pushing Lisa's hand away. Lisa didn't push it and just ignore the latter.

They took some snacks and they decided to go home.

"Lisa, I can't bring you home. I'm just riding on Cubby since she's also going to the meeting." Mina told Lisa.

"You can go to Jennie. She can drop you before she can go home." Seulgi suggested.

"No. I don't want her to go with me." Jennie immediately answered.

"Seulgi's going to the meeting too and she don't have a car. What are your plans then? Jennie why don't you--"

"It's okay, Jisoo. I'll take the cab. And... Mina?" She turn her head to Mina and just looking.

Mina took out her wallet and give Lisa 7,000 won.

"I'll pay you. I promise." Lisa said to Mina and hugged her.

"I know you will. But don't push yourself too much. Go home safely okay." Mina said to her and kissed on her cheeks.

"We can wait till you can hail a cab." Chaeng said to her.

"No need. You guys are tired too. Take care okay? Thank you." Lisa then hugs the two.

"It didn't worked. Hays." Chaeng whispered on her.

Lisa bid her goodbye to the others too and she started walking on the waiting shed.

She's just looking if there's a cab but unfortunately it always had a passenger already. She waited for almost 30 minutes and she can feel the tiredness and she's so sleepy. 30 minutes turn into 1 hour. She almost sleep waiting when she heard a honked. She jolt up and looked around.

She saw Jennie looking at her.

"Get inside." Jennie commanded.

She don't want to argue so she just get inside the passenger and put her bag on the back.

"Why you're still here?" Lisa asked.

Jennie didn't answered and just go and drive.

"Did you wait for me to hail a cab?" Lisa asked.

"Can you shut your mouth." Jennie commanded.

"Why are you mad at me?" Lisa asked and look outside waiting for Jennie to answer.

She didn't heard any answer and just keep her mouth shut. When they arrived at Lisa's street. Lisa took her bag and sighed.

"Can you answer me now? Why are you mad at me?" Lisa trying her luck again.

"Nothing." Jennie answered.

"It's not nothing tell me." Lisa answered.

"Nothing, maybe I just don't deserve to received it." Lisa frown at what Jennie said.

Suddenly Lisa remembered what Chaeng told her when they are on the car.

"Maybe, because you haven't given the gift to her. I heard that she saw what you gave to Jisoo and asked if she received too but Jennie stuttered that made Jisoo confirm that she's lying."

Maybe that's really the reason....

Lisa look inside her bag and she took it out. Jennie didn't look since she's so pissed and just ignore Lisa.

"Received what? This gift?" Lisa said and waving thr box.

"W-what i-is that?" Jennie nervously asked.

Lisa took Jennie hand and gave it to her. Jennie open it and gasped.

"I-I thought i-it was for Chaeyoung?" Jennie said.

Lisa laughed and look at Jennie.

"Let me explain.."

----------
A/N:
I'll cut it here it's long for me already. HAHAHAHA
Anyways, KTL is my alarm. That's why I remember it. HAHAHAHA

I'll be using a won or dollar on money in this story so you won't be confused but I haven't
Change yet the details. I don't have time.

Thank you again and sorry if it's late. HAHAHA I finished writing this chapter.
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.7K 40
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
1.9M 67.9K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
109K 2.5K 26
"No.... no!!" lisa woke up from his dream. "this isn't true" Meanwhile...... "Someday, you'll give yourself to me............. ....... alpha" Gender...
324K 11.9K 32
She was unemployed, had a dream she thought she was never going to be able to fulfil, and a fiancé that she was going to tie the knot with in a years...