Kiss One Shots

By Fandomislife12

one shots for the band KISS Feel free to request something I don't bite ;-) More

hello
Peter Criss X reader X Eric Singer
Tommy Thayer x Reader: The first time we met
Ace Frehley x Reader: the best show ever.
Bruce Kulick X Reader: Our Very First Date
Kiss x Reader: Special Day
paul stanley x reader: the one night stand
Ace Frehely x Reader
Peter Criss X Reader
Bruce Kulick x Reader X Eric Carr
Ace Frehley x Reader: Pregnant
Tommy Thayer x Beth
Eric Singer x Dani: "Wait, does that make this a date?"
Bruce Kulick x Elin: Guitar lesson and a kiss
Eric C. x Reader
Daddy's little Spacegirl. Ace Frehley x reader.
Tommy Thayer x Reader
Paul Stanley x Reader.
"Please talk to me about it." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader
"Anything for you, princess." Gene Simmons x Fem!Reader
"We're going to be parents." Eric Singer x Fem!Reader
"I'm always right." "I wouldn't say 'always." Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
*Surprises - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
"Shut up and Drive." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader - Smut
Protective - Gene Simmons X FemReader
Underneath the Table - Eric Carr x Fem!Reader
Freaky - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
Interviews and important Questions - Eric Singer x Fem!Reader
Turn On The Night - Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader
Family life - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader
"I heard that." "You were supposed to hear that." Bruce Kulick x Fem!Reader

Little Ones. Bruce Kulick x Fem!Reader - Smut

1.2K 13 3
By Fandomislife12

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Oh fuck." Y/n moaned, while she and her boyfriend of 5 years, Bruce were laying in bed in their hotel room. "Does it feel good, princess?" Bruce asked as he had his fingers inside of her. "Mhm, so good. Keep going." Y/n moaned. "Where the hell is Bruce?" Gene asked from outside of the room they were in. "I don't know but he and Y/n have been gone for 30 minutes." Paul said. Y/n looked at Bruce, before she smiled slightly. "Do we have to go out?" Y/n asked as he started to move his fingers again. "Not until you came on my fingers." Bruce replied. "Fuck, Bruce." Y/n moaned again. "Guys, stop fucking each other and get out of the room, we have to go to the soundcheck." Eric said as he knocked on their door. "Maybe we should get out of the room and join them." Y/n said. "You don't wanna cum?" Bruce asked. "I do. But Gene sounds angry that we're not out yet and you know how Gene gets when he's angry. I know better than anyone." Y/n replied.

"Alright, princess. We'll continue this later." Bruce said as they got up from the bed and he threw her his flannel. She grabbed it and placed it on the bed, before putting on her black skirt and black shirt. She pulled on the flannel, before putting on her shoes and followed Bruce out of the room. "What the hell were you doing?" Gene asked. "Nothing. We were just talking." Y/n replied, looking at her brother. "I don't need to know any details, but please, stop doing that when we have to go somewhere." He said as he looked at her. "Yes, Gene." Y/n said, before walking up to Bruce, who smiled down at her. "Hey, princess." He said as he looked down at her. "Hi, handsome." Y/n replied, before smiling. They went towards the venue, where the band was having their show and the soundcheck. Y/n was sitting with Shannon backstage and they were talking. "So, anything exciting happening in your life with Bruce?" Shannon asked.

"Not really. I haven't really mentioned it to him, but I have been getting some baby fever." Y/n said. "Really? Why?" She asked. "I was at the mall last week and I saw a lot of cute onepieces and toys and shit." Y/n replied. "You really want to have a baby with him?" Shannon asked. "Yeah. We have been together for over 5 years. It feels right to do something like that." Y/n answered. "Have you already talked about marriage as well? Or do you want to try for kids first?" She asked. "We have talked about it, but Bruce's reply was that he wouldn't have time to plan a proposal, because of the tour." Y/n replied. "He'll ask you when he feels like it's the right time. Do what feels right for the both of you." Shannon said. "How's little Nick doing?" Y/n asked. "Oh, he's doing great." Shannon replied, while smiling at her friend. "How's Gene as a dad?" Y/n asked. "Gene's amazing. Always helps around and such. Often plays with Nick. He adores the boy so much." Shannon replied.

"I would love to spend a day with my little nephew." Y/n said. "We were looking for a babysitter for tomorrow. Maybe you and Bruce could watch him?" Shannon asked. "I'll ask Bruce. Pretty sure he would love to as well." Y/n replied. An hour went by and the band walked backstage, before deciding to go and have dinner together. "Bruce, Shan asked me if we would like to watch little Nick tomorrow." Y/n said as she grabbed his hand. "Yeah, sure." Bruce replied. "Alright. I'll tell them later." Y/n said, smiling up at him. "Have I told you that you're beautiful?" Bruce asked. "You might have told me a couple of times." Y/n replied, before looking at him. "You do. You're looking very beautiful and I love you in my shirt." Bruce said. They walked towards the restaurant close by the venue, before the band was stopped by some fans. Y/n was about to walk up to Shannon, when one of the fans bumped her shoulder against Y/n's fairly hard.

"Hey, watch where you're going." The fan said to Y/n. "Excuse me, you walked into me." Y/n replied. "That's so not true. You need to watch where you're going, bitch." The girl said. "Wow, hey, what's going on?" Paul asked. "She fucking ran into me." The girl said, before glaring at Y/n. "No, you ran into her." Shannon said. "Apologize." Bruce said to the girl as he walked to Y/n. "Why do I have to apologize?" The girl asked. "Because I saw what happened. I saw you, purposely, bumping your shoulder against her." Bruce replied. The girl glared at Y/n, before rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry." The girl said sarcastically. "Now do it again without rolling your eyes and a sarcastic tone." Gene told her. "I'm sorry I bumped my shoulder against you." The girl said. "It's okay." Y/n replied, before the girl walked away. "You okay, princess?" Bruce asked as they were walking last. "Yeah." Y/n replied. "You sure?" Bruce asked. "I'm fine, handsome. She just ran into me fairly hard." Y/n answered. "I'll give you a massage when we get back to our room." Bruce whispered in her ear. A day went by. Y/n and Bruce were on their way to Gene's house to watch baby Nick for the day. Bruce parked the car, before they got out and walked in the garden. "Hey, Shan." Y/n said as they walked into the house. "Hey, thanks again for doing this." Shannon said as she gave her a hug. "It's not a problem. You and Gene deserve a break together." Y/n replied, before she gave her older brother a hug. "You're great for doing this, short stuff." Gene said.

"It's really not a problem." Y/n replied, before she walked towards the crib where she found the 8 month old baby. "His milk's in the fridge as well as the other food he's starting to eat. If you want you can put him down for a nap around 1.30." Shannon said. "Alright, Shan. Don't worry. Little Nick is in good hands with auntie Y/n and uncle Bruce." Y/n said as she was holding the baby. Shannon and Gene walked out of the house, leaving the couple alone with the baby. "What should we do?" Y/n asked as she sat down on the couch. "We can play with him." Bruce said, before he moved to sit down on the floor. Y/n gave him the baby, before they started to play with some of Nick's toys. Y/n was looking at Bruce, who was playing with Nick on the floor. "Whatcha looking at?" Bruce asked after a while. "Nothing." Y/n replied. "What's up?" Bruce asked as he lifted the little boy up, before sitting down beside her. "Nothing. Should we go out and play in the garden?" Y/n asked.

"Sure." Bruce replied as he raised his eyebrow slightly. Two hours went by. Y/n had given Nick his food and decided to place him in the nusery to sleep. She walked back into the living room, before sitting down beside Bruce. "Why were you looking at me when I was playing with Nick?" Bruce asked. "Nothing. I just thought about something I talked with Shan about yesterday." Y/n answered. "And what did you talk about?" Bruce asked as he grabbed her waist, before helping her on his lap. "Uhm, we talked about kids." Y/n replied. "Kids? Really?" Bruce asked as his hands went from her waist down to her butt. "Yeah. I told her that I saw some cute baby grow and it kinda gave me baby fever." Y/n replied. "Baby fever?" Bruce asked. "Yeah. And now when I saw you with Nick it made me think about how good you would be with a baby." Y/n said. "You wanna have one of them of our own?" Bruce asked as he slowly started to move her over his bulge.

"Yeah, but I wanted to know how you would feel about it." Y/n said. "Honestly, now that I have been playing and spending time with Nick, it made me think about what it would be like to have one of our own." Bruce said. "You would want to have one?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, I would like to have one with you, princess." Bruce replied, before placing his lips on hers. "Wanna do it on the couch, right now?" Y/n asked. "Stand up and take your clothes off." Bruce said, before he slapped her ass. She smiled, before getting up from his lap and starting to take her clothes off. "Can you come and sit on my face, princess?" Bruce said, before he laid down on the couch and looked at her naked form. She got on top of him, before she slowly positioned herself on his face. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as he started to eat her out slowly. "Mhm, Bruce." She moaned as she grind herself against his face. Her hand went to his hair and held it while moving herself.

The sensation of his nose slightly rubbing her clit and his tongue licking her slit made her feel so good that it didn't take long before she started to feel her orgasm. "Baby, I'm close." She loooked down at him and moaned as she saw him look back at her, the sight making her come on his face. She lifted herself off his face and sat down on his chest. "How was that, princess?" "So fucking good." Y/n said. "Get ready, princess, we're not finished yet. Get up." Bruce said. Y/n got up and watched him take off his clothes and moaned slightly at the sight of his hard cock.

"Take a seat, princess." Bruce said as he held his cock still for her, while watching her as she got on his lap and sinking down on top of him. "You think you can come in 45 minutes?" Y/n asked, smirking at him. "I can come more than once in the time we still have." Bruce replied as Y/n started to move herself up and down his cock. "Mhm, you feel so good wrapped around my cock, princess. I can stay inside of you for days." Bruce said as he grabbed her hips to help her move. "I love you being inside of me as well, handsome. You're so big and I feel so full every time." Y/n moaned. "That makes me feel good, princess." Bruce said as he shifted a little, before thrusting up and fast inside of her. "Oh, fuck." Y/n moaned. "You close, princess?" Bruce asked as he looked at her. "Mhm, yeah." Y/n moaned. "Come for me, princess." Bruce said as his cock stimulated her g-spot delicously. She moaned loudly as she came on his cock.

Bruce groaned as he came inside of her, before trying to catch his breath. "You okay, princess?" Bruce asked as he looked up at her. "Yeah. That was really good." Y/n replied. "We should get ready again, princess." Bruce said. "Didn't you just tell me that you could stay inside of me for days?" Y/n asked. "I could, princess, but not when we're supposed to watch your brother's kid. So get up and take a shower." Bruce replied. Y/n got up from his lap, before turning around and bending down to pick up her clothes. "Fuck, don't tease me, princess." "I'm just picking up my clothes, handsome." Y/n replied, before she walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once she was finished, she walked out fully dressed, before deciding to wake Nick up, while Bruce was in the shower. "Good morning, little one." Y/n said as she lifted the baby up and walked out of the nursery to find Shannon and Gene walking in the house. "Hey, you're back early." Y/n said.

"We only went out for lunch, short stuff." Gene replied. "Where's Bruce?" Shannon asked. "He's in the bathroom." Y/n replied as Bruce walked out. "Did you take a shower?" Gene asked. "We had been playing with Nick before he took a nap and he threw up a little." Y/n replied. "So you decided to take a shower?" "Yeah." A couple of months went by and Y/n just found out that she was pregnant with a baby girl. She walked into the venue after her appointment and went towards Gene's dressing room. She knocked on the door and looked at her brother as he opened it. "What's up?" Gene asked as she walked in. "Are Paul and Eric in here?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, so are Shan and Nick. Why?" "I gotta tell you something, before I tell Bruce." Y/n said, before she sat down beside Shannon. "You're pregnant?" Shannon asked as she looked at the woman, who nodded. "No way? You are?" Eric asked. "Yeah. And it's a girl." Y/n said.

"Really? You're pregnant?" Paul asked. "Yeah, 4 months already." Y/n said. "Congrats, short stuff." Gene said as he helped her up and gave her a hug. "Thanks. Uh, where's Bruce?" Y/n asked. "In his dressing room. He's been feeling odd for a couple of days." Paul replied. "I'll see you later." Y/n said, before she walked out of the room and went to Bruce's room. "Hey, handsome." Y/n said as she walked into the room. "Hey, when did you get here?" Bruce asked. "5 minutes ago. I have to tell you something." Y/n said as she sat down on his lap. "What's up?" Bruce asked. "Well, in a couple of months, we're going to have a little one to take care of." Y/n said. "We're going to spend time with Nick again?" "No, we're going to have to take care of our little baby girl." Y/n said. "You're pregnant?" Bruce asked, while tears formed in his eyes. "Yes. 4 months already." "We're going to be parents." Bruce softly said as he had his hands on her belly.

An hour went by and Kiss was performing their music, when in the middle of the show, Paul started to talk to the audience. "Guys, Bruce and his girl, Y/n have something to announce." Paul said as Gene walked to Y/n. Y/n walked to Bruce, who grabbed her hand and the mic. "As most of you know, we've been together for 5 years. And uhm, in a couple of months we will be having a baby to take care of." Bruce said as he looked at Y/n. The crowd started to go wild, before they calmed down again. "Maybe now is also the right time to ask you, Y/n, to marry me." Bruce said.

"Wait? What?" Y/n asked. "Marry me?" Bruce asked. "Yeah, I'll marry you." Y/n said, before she grabbed the back of his neck and placed her lips on his. "I love you, handsome." Y/n whispered. "I love you too, my beautiful future wife." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 106 34
Whatever stories pop in my head
14K 204 18
These will be member x reader, persona x reader, and member x member
10K 252 20
I just write these for fun and whoever wants one written. Heh I kinda suck at writing smut though...
16.5K 216 55
More KISS imagines!