Megumi Hime II Sukufushi

By Rollate

Season 1: Completedโœ… Season 2: Completedโœ… Side Stories: Ongoing ๐Ÿฅณ Yuuji is now stuck with the most dangerous... More

Author's note
Season 1: Our first meet
Our moment
Sweetest ice cream
When the night fall
Author's note
I'm trusting you
Ohisashiburi
Late night feast
Moonflower under starry night
A turn in life
Author's note
unexpected saviour 1
Unexpected saviour 2
Unexpected saviour 3
I'll protect you forever 1
Normal equals to you and me
I like being here
Facing the reality
Our Last Goodbye
Stay Forever
Author's Note
Season 2: The Miracle
Only For You
The confession
Please Stay By My Side
My saviour
Author's Note 2

I'll protect you forever 2

1.6K 68 36
By Rollate

The lifeless body is getting cold and the only warm thing on the body is the blood bleeding out of Megumi's wounds.

Sukuna wrapped his arms around Megumi to hold him tightly. Looking at the person who is precious to you in this condition at front of you can be really painful.

Sukuna's eyes are in fire, his blood is boiling. If he could, he would have killed every curse in this world so that no one can harm his human,

"You used my powers to hurt my precious, I will tear you into FUCKN pieces."

Sukuna can feel his powers coming out from the middle part on the curse's head, right between it's six glowing red eyes. The curse has a finger of Sukuna inside it which is making it this strong.

"Don't. Move."

*Flinch*

The curse felt a sensation of being scared hearing a single word from this pink haired human.

The other small curses are so scared that they don't even dare to interrupt between these two powerful curses.

Sukuna turned towards the exit door and the way into the elevator shaft, he make a huge leap over near the entrance of the elevator and put Megumi down carefully, leaning him on the door. He stood back up and turned back towards the curse.

Every time the curse takes a look at Sukuna's cold face, a sensation of fear runs through all over it's body.

Suddenly Sukuna came right at front of the curse and before the curse get hold of the situation right now, it sent flying by a heavy punch of Sukuna.

The curse fell on its back, it started moving it's legs rapidly to get back on its legs.

"Screeeeeeechhh......."

The curse made that loud weird noise, it is for the small spiders to attack the intruder and help it to stand back up.

The small spiders are scared because the heavy pressure around the pink haired intruder but they still need to follow the order of their leader. A small group of 6-7 spiders gathered around the curse and the others went to attack the intruder.

The breathing of Megumi is getting slow with every inhale and exhale, his body is getting colder. His blue uniform is getting dyed red with his blood coming out of his deep wound on his stomach.

"I going to finish this shit quickly, I have no time to play with you."

The small spiders are scared hearing his deep, cold voice but they can't stop. They all attacked Sukuna at the same time but these are just some weak flies for him.

Curse energy started gathering around Sukuna's right hand and,

*Slash*

The spiders are disappearing one by one, it feels like they disappeared into thin air after burning due to extreme curse energy.

He didn't break a sweat to finish off these thousands of small spiders.

The moment the curse stood back up on its feet, none of the small curse spiders are in the sight except those which are beside it after helping it.

"Hurry up and let's finish this off. I'm going to fast forward a little."

*Smirk*

"Domain Expansion"

*Ding*

"Malevolent Shrine"
(I know you guys can imagine this part 😅)

The small spiders gathered on a spot, sticking together due to the heavy pressure suddenly created around them. The curse is shocked with this sudden change and intensity but it still tried to attack back.

"Screeeeeeechhh......"

It made that weird loud noise which can make any human's ears go numb and start bleeding, their consciousness will start fading.

But it didn't affected Sukuna a bit, he made an eye contact with the curse when two lightning strike past from both of the curse's side. The noise stopped, those small spiders which were left are nowhere to be seen now.

The curse get panicked, now it's the time for its trump card.

The six red eyes if curse started glowing bright red like fire will come out any moment. The curse was about to attack when he felt something.

The head of the curse spider fell from its body, the eyes of that fallen head moved toward its body. The head is sever from its body and the body is now into four long vertical pieces and is disappearing little by little into thin air.

The red eyes of the now sever head are shaking. The curse can recreate it's body but.....

"Now, Now....!! It will be a waste of energy and time to recreate your body. You don't have that much of a time. If you were a bit smarter and didn't touched my Megumi then you would have lived longer."

Sukuna is standing right front of the curse's head. Curse energy is gathering around his right hand.

Sukuna squat down and put his right hand with curse energy right through the curse's head, between it's red eyes which is turning into white. Slowly the head also started disappearing and after a few moment the only thing left is Sukuna's finger on his palm.

Sukuna stood up and was about to return to Megumi when he started feeling like loosing consciousness.

"IDIOT!! How. Dare. You....?!!!"

Sukuna lost his control over Yuuji's body, Yuuji is now the owner of his body.

He looked around the black room which is slowly started to crumble down due to the absence of its owner. There is no trace of those thousands of small spiders and their leader curse anymore. And there is one of Sukuna's finger in his grip. He couldn't understand what just happened,

"Ughh...!!"

Yuuji heard a very faint groan, he found Megumi near the elevator's entrence.

He ran towards Megumi and get on his knees near him. Megumi's body is cold, he is wounded all over his body and his uniform has turned red due to the bleeding.

"Megumi! Megumi! Are you okay?!!"

"D-did Sukuna...."

Yuuji can't even complete what he is guessing. He gently patted on Megumi's cheeks when Megumi responded with a very low voice,

"Kaerou." (Let's go back home)

Yuuji couldn't understand what exactly happened here but the only thing important right now is to get Megumi some serious medical help.

Yuuji pick Megumi up on his back and jumped down through the elevator shaft.

The black dark room left behind is disappearing and turning into its real hallway form

Yuuji got out from the building and started running as fast as he can and with in a half hour he reached at the Jujutsu tech.

Gojo sensei and the seniors were out side of the Jujutsu tech talking with eachother. After noticing them, Yuuji ran towards them with every energy he has left inside his body. Others also noticed Yuuji and Megumi on his arms and run towards them.

*Back to present time*

"And you know what happened next....."

Megumi is out of breathe after explaining everything to them.

Everyone is looking down, Nobara put some water into a glass and gave it to Megumi.

"So basically you're saying that THE GREAT SUKUNA saved you....?!!"

"Hmm...."

Everyone present in the room is shocked, they can't believe what just they heard.

Everyone is shocked over Megumi being saved by Sukuna like suddenly encountering a special grade curse in that building is nothing in front of that news.

"I guess the misunderstanding is clear now. Sukuna isn't the one responsible for my condition....."

"Ugghhh.....!!"

"Can't believe.....!!

"How can it be, isn't he a curse...."

"Tuna mayo...!!"

"Megumi might have hurt his head."

Everyone is being noisy after hearing the story. The only one who is calm here is Nobara,

"I'm glad that I was right..."

Nobara gave a smile and asked everyone to leave Megumi alone to rest for a bit because he is a patient now. Everyone agreed and left the room, Nobara is a last to leave and about to close the door,

"I think.... You should thank him after your recovery.... *Pause* I guess you know how to meet with him."

Megumi was shocked after hearing that, Nobara closed the door and left Megumi alone. Megumi can feel that Nobara know something about him and Sukuna, he is shocked but he also felt relieved inside his heart.

______________________________________________
Side Note: Hello guyzzz, long time no see. I know I'm really really late this time without any notice on top of that but I'm kinda being sandwich between many things.
There is also two upcoming exams next month, one is regular and another one is life changing and unfortunately I have to prepare for both. So sadly I'm going to update irregularly. 🥺 I even wrote this whole chapter by today itself, quite tiring. 🙂

But the best thing is that the sad part (and hard part too😅) is over and it's going to be fluffy and embarrassing again.

If you like this story then give it a star and comments and share it with your friends. This will help me to stay motivated and write new stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.1K 35
YUJI ITADORI X OC "angels of death don't wait for you to be ready, they take your life at the time you will least expect" HARUKI AMARI knew what she...
6.9K 233 25
The world is appear to be normal, but it has two sides. One is a normal life, while the other, is nothing but curse. Since the time when life appear...
164K 4.4K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...
843 23 1
Before reading please note that this is Sukuna x Megumi (Sukufushi!!) There are trigger warnings for the following; forced eating, description of v...