I Will Always Be There For Yo...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if... More

Reader's Personal and Info.
Prologue - A Unknown Boy Will Be Arriving?
1- Meet Boboiboy
2- Adudu?
3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?
4-Boboiboy Has Powers?
5- I Have New Powers
6- Elemental Split
7-Helping People In Need
Special Chapter
8-Got Kidnapped
9-Rescue Mission
10-Escaping The Spaceship
11- Cocoa Delivery
12- Revealing Secrets
13- Lightning Has Been Kidnapped
14- Elemental Fight
15- Boboiboy Thunderstorm
16- Shocking Event
17- Unlocking Powers
18- Surprise for Y/n
Age Explanation
Easter Sunday Special
19- Stuck In The Game
20- Final Boss Battle
Boboiboy Your Bleeding!
Requests And Jealous BBB
21- Sleeping Monster
22- Checker Game
23- Nightmares or Memories
24- World Biscuits Day
26- Getting Them Back
27- The Mukalakus Robot
28- Goodbye
Epilogue
New Book!!

25- Cyclone and Sky

1.5K 71 57
By NicoleAlcantara760

"Come on, come on!! Gosh, we gave away almost 2 boxes full of biscuits to everyone!" Y/n kept pulling Lightning's wrist with 1 glowing box full of biscuits left beside her.

"... Why do i have to come again? And why can't we just give all the biscuits away instead of leaving it back in the house?" The element asked, looking away from the girl to hide his reddened cheeks.

"I don't wanna give it all away of course!"

"The box back home is literally one left, why not give it away?"

"Well i wanna keep some of it and give it to the others! Plus i might let Ojichan sell some of it!" Y/n reasoned which Lightning thought it was kinda a good idea. "I guess... It's a good reason"

"Oh! Come on! We can go to the kokotiam cause maybe there are a lot of people there to order cocoa!" Y/n suggested before started jogging to the direction where the kokotiam is, leaving Lightning behind.

"... Wait for me!!" The element quickly followed the running girl. Before he could jog beside her, something had swooped Y/n off the ground with a small tornado causing the girl to unintentionally drop the box of biscuits which thankfully Lightning caught it in time.

"Hey!"

"Drop her!" The lightning element snapped, turning towards who the snatcher was and upon seeing who it was made his eyes widened.

"Hey!! What the-"

"N/n!!!" Wind beamed, leaning his face closer towards the girl who flinched at his sudden outburst, at the same time she was caught off guard of the sight of the wind element. "B-Boboiboy!?"

"The one and only! Come on! Wanna join me on giving away this biscuits?" Wind questioned while showing Yaya's biscuits but there was a difference, instead of having the normal brown color— it was green but the designs are still the same.

The sight of it made Y/n's stomach churn unpleasantly, the color was different that it made her feel like she'll pass out anytime soon.

"W-Why... Do you wanna give them away?" She asked, her voice was trembling a little after seeing the biscuits and saw the wind element titled his head with a confused look. "Why for everyone to taste it of course! It taste great! Wanna try?"

"Oi!! Put her down! Can't you see she's uncomfortable!?" Lightning barked, glaring at Wind as he put the box that he was carrying down beside him.

"I'm not talking to you" The wind element just gave Lightning a boredom expression before looking back at the girl he was talking to.

The telekinesis manipulator had quickly shook her head, putting her hands in front of her to defend herself just in case Wind came close. "N-No..."

"No? Why not?" Wind purred, leaning closer to the girl in amusement after hearing her stutter, Y/n has now a red tint of hues on her cheeks because of how the wind element was talking to her.

"B-Because... U-Umm..."

"Hmm? Come on, just try some" The wind element cooed, leaning closer to the girl while hiding a hand full of Yaya's biscuits behind his back. "B-Because.... Well..."

Lightning had squints his eyes after seeing Wind was hiding something behind his back, his eyes then went wide when he realise what the wind element was about to do.

"Y-You know why i don't w-wanna eat it..."

"Y/n!!! Wind is about to-" Lightning watched with a horrified look, witnessing Wind shoving the biscuits in Y/n's mouth who shrieked at the element's action.

"Y/n!!!"

"N/n! How does it taste?" Wind asked, looking at the girl with an excited expression. Lightning was watching in pure worry after seeing the said girl was doing some weird stop motions like placing her hands on her freckled cheeks, doing a dramatic pose ect. While having a disgusted look then started coughing.

"Y/n!!" The lightning element called out again, he was now dead confused when he heard the said girl was suddenly giggling none stop. That's when he noticed the ends of her hair were dark blue— including her eyes.

'She used her wind element form? Or did she changed unintentionally?'

"Oh my goodness! It taste great!!" Sky squealed, putting both of her hands back on her freckled cheeks while having a blissful look.

"Y/n?"

"See! I told you! How about we give this to everyone?!" Wind suggested, showing more of Yaya's biscuits in his arms "Yeah!! Come on! Let's show the whole world how great this biscuits are!!" Sky declared, quickly taking over Wind's tornado before flying to a different direction with the male wind element following behind.

"Y/n!!! Wind!!" Lightning yelled as a sigh had escaped passed his lips when he saw the said kids were now out of sight.

"Something is wrong... Something is definitely wrong, Yaya's biscuits doesn't make people that happy... Too happy in fact..." The lightning element mumbled before carrying Y/n's box of biscuits and started running towards the kokotiam.

"Huh!? How did you both lose them? Weren't they with you both all afternoon?" Earth asked, looking at Yaya and Lightning in disbelief.

"I was with Y/n but Wind suddenly can in and swooped her away! Even forcing her to eat your biscuits!" The lightning element explained, gesturing towards Yaya who was sitting beside him.

"My biscuits?"

"Yeah! He literally shoved it down her throat!"

"Okay okay, enough!" The earth element quickly stopped Lightning before going back to they're topic.

"We have to find them quick! Especially your other self or else you will lose your memories again!" Ochobot joined, having a panicked tone in his robot voice.

The others then saw Ying ran and halted in front of them, they also took notice on how the chinese girl was looking panic. "Hey guys! Have you guys looked around? Everyone in this park is going crazy!" Ying exclaimed, as a cue.

Gopal suddenly came to they're view while wearing a blue disco shirt with the cuff purple along with his pants, the molecular manipulator was also wearing some black shades and a yellow scarf around his neck.

"Hey! I am not crazy!~" Gopal said in a singing tone with some bongo drum music in the back ground and was doing a weird dance.

"Oh no.... What happened to him?...." Ochobot trailed off, not knowing what he will feel about Gopal's change of character. "Is he even alright?..."

"I am not too sure~ After i had eaten Yaya's biscuits and i became like this~" Gopal answered Ochobot's question with his sing song tone never leaving him.

"Huh!? Yaya's biscuits!?" Ying, Earth and Lightning yelled at the same time as Ochobot quickly went towards the dancing boy and took a quick scan of him.

"Hmm... Looks like Gopal can't control his emotions and movements!" The Power Sphere told the others what he had scanned.

"Huh, this must be because of your biscuits!" Earth said as he pointed his finger towards Yaya, the pink hijab girl looked at the earth element in confusion before asking. "What's wrong with my biscuits now?"

"What ingredients did you used on your biscuits?" Earth asked.

"Yeah, it normally knocks people out but now they became crazy!!" Ying exclaimed, gesturing towards the still dancing Gopal in the background.

"Well the usual..." Yaya replied before perking up after she remembered something. "Eh! Uhh.. I remembered adding something to the recipe that's a bit unique"

"Unique? What do you mean unique?" Lightning asked.

"Umm... It's apple flavored fresh white goat's milk, i didn't put much. Just one bottle!" Yaya admitted before hearing Ochobot started to talk. "That's it! That's the reason why everyone is going crazy!!"

"Oh no! Then we have to find Boboiboy wind and Y/n quickly! We have to stop them from giving Yaya's biscuits to anyone else!" Ying instructed while looking at her other friends who were normal and not acting strange.

"But... Where should we start looking first?" Earth asked as a gush of wind suddenly passed by, in which caught everyone's attention.

"That was so great! Come on! Another part next!!" Sky squealed, flying beside the male wind element after seeing him nod. "Yeah! The city next!" He declared.

"There they are! Boboiboy Wind! Y/n!" Ochobot called out, catching both Sky and the male wind element's attention as they look towards kokotiam.

The sight of they're other friends made both wind elements smile and quickly approached them while they were still on they're small tornado.

"You guys haven't tasted these yet right?" Wind asked while gesturing towards the biscuits he was holding.

"Try it! It's so good!!" Sky added, grabbing a biscuit from the wind element and quickly ate it.

"Y/n no!!" Ying yelled, she was horrified when the said girl ate the biscuit so casually.

"Stop giving away those biscuits now! And stop eating it!!" Earth yelled, catching both Wind and Sky's attention but they didn't like what the earth element had said.

"And why should we stop?" Wind asked, raising an eyebrow at them. "Yeah! Try this biscuits now! It taste great!"

The others gasped when they saw both wind element users had ate a hand full of biscuits. After both kids ate the biscuits they suddenly started laughing as the small tornado around them suddenly became bigger.

"They're losing control of they're powers!" Ying yelled, the others couldn't help but stay from where they are or else they might get caught by the tornado.

The sound of wind blowing was the thing the others can hear, as the gush of wind was blowing away every fallen leaves including some light objects that were scatter around, all the lamp post around the park were now getting dismantled from the ground because of not only one tornado but two.

"My biscuits can't be the cause for all of this... Right?" Yaya asked herself, looking at the two wind element users with a worried expression.

The barstool chair that was stuck on the ground of the kokotiam had got dismantled, almost hitting Ying but the girl managed to dodge it in time.

"You both have to stop this or you'll hurt someone!!" Earth commanded, unfortunately the two wind element users just looked at each other.

"Hurt? Us? No way!" Y/n asked like it was a joke to her.

"Hurt someone? What are you talking about?" Wind said before started laughing once more with Sky laughing along with him. Ochobot started to scan both elements from afar as he quickly told the others what he had scanned.

"They're powers are climbing up to a dangerous level!! We have to stop them now!! Or else not only he will hurt someone but themselves as well!"

Both Earth and Lightning quickly leaped towards the tornados before they could even go through it. They suddenly got knocked away from it, Earth manage to catch himself before he could even crash while Lightning also caught himself but unfortunately because of the harsh wind blowing— he got blown away and hit a tree in the process

"That wind has become a shield! We can't get near them!" Earth informed, seeing Wind's tornado had become black and purple while Sky's tornado had become black and blue.

"Y/n please!! You have to stop this!" Yaya pleaded, both her and Ying were taking a few steps forward.

Looking at the tornado where the said girl was in but luck wasn't on they're side this time, as they all watch the tornados become even more bigger and both wind elemental user's laughter was the only thing they can hear.

"They're getting stronger!!" Ochobot yelled.

Something had snapped inside Sky and Wind.

Boboiboy Wind did a back flip while hitting the wind sphere above him as it caused a glass breaking sound.

The male wind element had landed on the ground with an even more blissful look, his attire had been fully changed. His hat, jacket, and pants are dark blue and the sleeves are white with a blue hurricane-patterned pattern. His eyes were also turned blue but his jacket's zipper has turned yellow.

There was also a dark blue and white circular shape above him with a hurricane patterned on the middle, the wind pattern had been sucked by the circular shape and was replaced with a blue mixed with white hover board. Once the hover board came into view, the male wind element quickly climbed on board before yelling. "I am Boboiboy Cyclone!!!"

The others watched this with wide eyes before seeing the second tornado was fading away, revealing Y/n with also a different color attire.

The girl's hoodie had been turned to white and the cuffs were dark blue, along with her skirt. The hood of her sweater were now light blue and her once black leggings were replaced with white ones. Her hair was still the same but the difference was the ends of it were dark blue, including her eyes.

But there was one thing the other's had caught they're eyes on, there were small white wings on each side of Y/n's head. All the kids watched the girl fell forward as a medium size cloud formed underneath the girl and had caught her fall, Y/n's blissful look never left her face as she yelled. "And i am Y/n Sky!!"

══✿═╡°✧✿✧°╞═✿══

I present you all....

Sky!! (´ ▽`).。o♡

Her symbol and eyes up close! (´ ▽`).。o♡

And..... I freaking forgot about the blue hair end color.... Freak me •w•.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 276 42
What will you do if a sudden group of teenagers with powers appear out of nowhere when you have to slay(not that type of slay) some demons. Will you...
8.6K 414 7
A year have past and the gang we're now having they're vacation. After the fight with the Tengkotak Gang, they all had trained harder to become stron...
2.4K 133 8
"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] | Fate is not something you can mess with...
36.3K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...