𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

By Yelenassubject

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ "ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who woul... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
ᴛᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ
ɢʀɪᴇꜰ
ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ
ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ
ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ
ᴡᴀʀ
ᴇɢᴏ
ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ
ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴊᴏʏʀɪᴅᴇ
ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ

59 5 7
By Yelenassubject

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗱

It's been a few days since the sleepover I went to that party with Yelena and Pieck. Everyone was getting ready to start training soon since.

My parents like usual aren't home due to them working. I make my food and sit by myself as I eat lunch reading the news paper. As i was reading I hear a knock at first I was confused who could possibly be knocking.

I walk towards the door and open it to see Yelena on the other side.

"Hey" Yelena said with a wide smile.

"Hey come in" I say as I move aside letting her in. She goes in and frowns

"family not home?" She asks looking around.

"Yeah it's nothing come sit" I say as I point at the table.

"Did you eat?" I asked her.

"No" she says.

"I could make you something if you would like?" I ask Yelena but she refuses. She continues to look at me waiting for me to say something.

"What's wrong?" I ask Yelena.

"You never told Pieck about the situation with your parents, that day in the party" Yelena said as she stares at the news paper.

"I already told you I couldn't. I'll try to mention it today" I explain to her.

"You better" she says slightly annoyed. "I will" I tell her as I sit next to her.

"Let's go out to that one restaurant we went to" Yelena recommends as she gets up.

"Sure thing I'll get ready" I tell her. Yelena looks at me with a unready look.

"Wait I'll be back I need to change too" She says as she walks out.

I run into my room and put on a white Long sleeve shirt with black pants. I take care of my hair and ready for Yelena to come.

5 minutes pass and I hear a knock at the door. I walk towards the door and open the door to see Yelena she had a white long sleeve shirt with pants just like me.

"Look we are matching" I say

"Yeah, shall we go?" She says As she take her hand out for me to grab.

"We shall" I say as I grab her and we walk to the restaurant. Acting like older people we see.

We get to the restaurant and Yelena opens the door for me. I nod and walk into the restaurant soon after she follows. We sit on the table we sat last time and waited for a waiter.

"Hi..oh my god it's you guys again" A man says in a shocked tone.

I look at him to realize it was Mike.

"Hey Mike long time no see" I say as Yelena looks to see the dude.

"Hey Mike" Yelena says "How may I help you guys?" Mike asked.

"I'll take nachos" I say as I look to Yelena "I'll take the same thing"

"Ok and what would the drink be?" Mike asked "water" we both said in union.

"Ok that will be up soon" He said as he walks off.

"What are the odds" I tell Yelena

"Yeah and in the same table reminds me of last time" Yelena said as we both replayed the memories.

"Pieck is busy to join us" I told her.

"Right" is all Yelena said.

Soon after we see Mike with the cups of water and nachos.

"Here you go to my favorite couple" He says As he gives us the nachos.

"Thank you Mike" Yelena says

"My pleasure sir" He says with a small smile as he walks off.

Yelena begins to laugh at what he says "Yelena you seriously have to tell him one day" I say as I laugh with her.

"What no way as long as we go here and he's around we get free food." She says in between her laugh. We finish with our food to our surprise the food was decent. Mike walks up to us and smiles at us.

"Seems like you two have finished, have a nice day you two" He says As he walks off. We get up and walk out.

As we were walking I feel Yelena hand trying to find its way on mine. We both hold hands as we walk into a store. We look around the store Yelena walked to somewhere else as I looked at the jewelry. I see a nice ring, I grab the ring to look at it up close. It had a small blade in it. I smile at the thought of Pieck wareing this. I look around for more and see a necklace it had a piece of obsidian in a shape of a crystal. I grab both the ring and necklace and go to the register. I buy the items and wait for Yelena to be done. As I do so I look for a bit more to soon feel a hand tap my shoulder.

"Are you ready to go?" Yelena asked I nod and we both walk out of the store.

"Let's check up on Peick" Yelena says As we walk out of the building and to Piecks place.

We walk make it to Piecks house and knock on it. As we wait patiently for an answer we hear someone walking towards the door. Soon after the door opens revealing Pieck.

"Hey guys" Pieck tells us with a small smile on her face.

"Hey its been a while since the party, I wanted to check up on you." Yelena said.

"Glad you came" Pieck said she looked like she was in the verge of tears.

"What happened" I asked her. Pieck looked back inside of the house before she exited the house and closed it.

"My mom and I have been arguing a bit" She says as her voice breaks and her tears pour out.

"Hey hey its going to be ok" I tell her as I wipe her tears away.

"It's just for while then everything will be back to normal I promise" I assure her as I kiss her forehead. She hugs me tight as she digs her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks" Pieck says hugging me.

"Of course any time and Yelena is also here" I say pointing at her.

"I'm sure you guys are going to be alright" Yelena says As she pats Piecks head. Pieck breaks the hug and smiles at us, she was going to go inside her house before I stopped her.

"Wait I have something for you" I say as I grab the ring inside my bag. Pieck looks at me confused I walk up to her and put the ring on her hand.

"Here it's a ring but it also has a blade incase you need it, I didn't get time to carve my initial but I'll do it when you aren't busy." I say as I close her hand with the ring in it. She looks at it and her face changes into a excited one.

"It's so pretty thank you it reminds me of Annie's ring" She says As she puts her hand closer to her heart soon after she puts the ring on.

"It looks nice on you, what are the odds?" I say with a smile on my face I'm glad she liked it. We both share a few laughs before I decide to get out of her hair.

"Well it was nice talking to you guys and thanks again." Pieck says as she was ending this meet up, Pieck decided to hug me one more time then Yelena.

As soon as she walks into her house we start walking off. I look at Yelena that seemed to be serous I nudge her shoulder.

"Hey you didn't say anything to Pieck" I said. Yelena just stayed quiet

"You did all the talking for me" Yelena says with a harsh tone.

"Hey what's with the sudden change?" I asked more confused of her change of tone.

"It's nothing my apologies I have something to show you" She says as she grabs my hand and leads me somewhere.

As I follow her the surroundings turn more unfamiliar than before. We walk to this private place that I've never seen before.

"Yelena this isn't a good idea it says no trespassing" I whisper to Yelena

"I know a place" She whispers as she walks towards an entrance. She leads me to a place that was filled with airships I look in utter shock never seeing one of those in person.

"What do you think?" Yelena whispers as she sits on the grass and looks at it. I sit next to her.

"It looks pretty" I say as I look at it once more.

"I've seen a zeppelin airships only in newspapers how the hell did you manage to find this place?" I asked Yelena in a low tone.

"I have my ways" She says As she looks at the zeppelin airships.

"I got you something" I say to Yelena she looks at me surprised. I grab the bag and pull the necklace I got her.

"I hope you like it I thought of you when I saw it" I say as I look at the necklace maybe it was a bad idea I thought.

"I love it I also got you something" She says now pulling a necklace she had.

It was a silver pillar bar necklace with her and Piecks initials carved into it.

"It's so gorgeous thank you" I say as I hug her.

"Hey no fair you didn't carve your initials" She says I chuckle as I grab her necklace and carve my initial. I then go behind her and put the necklace on her.

"There you go it looks nice on you" I complimented her as I admired her with the necklace on.

"My turn" She says as she gets up and puts the necklace she gave me. She unlocks the necklace and puts it on ever so gently.

"It looks gorgeous on you" She whispers as she hugged me.

Soon after we both sneaked out of the place and ran back home. At the time we got there it was raining.

"I had fun in our da- I mean hangout" She stutters as she scratches her neck in embarrassment.

"I had fun too in our date thank you" I say as I give her a kiss on her cheek.

"..Goodnight " She manages to say although it was dark I can tell her face was red.

I walk home to see the door wide open at first this confused me but when I thought about it the more it scared me. Did someone break in? I thought. I needed to check if my family was alright so I went inside. When I walked in I saw my family sitting in the dinner table.

"There she is" Mom says pointing at me so did Dad. Soon after a someone punched me on the stomach while the a other one kicked me on the legs. I felt multiple kicks and punches.

"You eldians never learn" One of the man say. I look up barely able to move due to the men punching and kicking me. There was at least 4 dudes standing in front of me.

"Guess it's time to send this devil back to it's place" Another dude said.

"MOM. DAD." I shout but they just look at me with disgust. Why are they ignoring me?

"Let's go" A dude said as he grabbed me and threw me outside of the house. I try to run but it was no use my legs were sore.

"YELENA" I shout from the top of my lungs. She only lived a few houses away so it shouldn't be hard for her to hear me.

"YELENA" I scream out once again hoping she can help me even in some way. Deep down I know it was no use because there's too many dudes. I see Yelena quickly get out of her house she then walks a bit out and looks towards my direction to see me.

"Y/N" She yells while running towards me. As she runs towards me her Dad comes out of the house and grabs her holding her back.

"LET HER GO, LET ME GO" Yelena shouts trying to get out of her father's hold. Yelena kept trying to fight her Dad but soon gives up.

"LET HER GO SHES.... SHES ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE I HAVE" Yelena yells from the top of her lungs as her tears fall down.

I try to fight them but it was no use they just grip harder. They soon throw me in a truck that was filled with other people. I crawled up to the truck door and tried opening it. Unfortunately it was locked and due to my soreness I didn't have enough strength to open it.

Even if I couldn't open the door I looked through the small window in hopes I could find any thing to get me out of here.

"Why? a kid so young has to suffer so much?" A man said as he looked at me with utter sadness. The people around me were way older than me and a few had blood on them.

"I'm sorry" A lady adds as she looks at me. Everyone was now looking at me as if they've never seen a child before.

I didn't respond I just sat there as the trunk moves. I remain looking at the window to see Yelena run off to somewhere. I tried avoiding my situation but soon my realization of this situation hit me like a bus. all I could do is cry.

I'm getting sent to who knows where and i don't know if I'll ever see Pieck of Yelena. Apart from that the screaming and Yelena's last words replayed in my head

"It's ok" A man said as he seemed more sad.

"I hope to see them again" Was the last thing I said as I sat in the truck. The ride wasn't long since someone opened the door from the truck and revealed more soldiers.

"Start grabbing them" A man told the soldiers they nod and grab the people, me in one. They then take us to a room were they sat us and tied our hands and legs on a chair.

"You Eldians never learn do you? devils like you should stay in your damn Island." I man spat at us as more people walked in with tools.

"Let's take you back shall we?" The man said as he walked away. The soldiers walked towards someone in the chairs and pulled something. I couldn't tell from the angle but soon I heard one of the guys that were in the truck yelled from the top of there lungs. Soon after the man grabs what looks like a finger and puts it aside as he continues.

"Sir this one is young do we cut her fingers too?" A man asked as he looked at me. I look at him with utter fear what the hell are these guys thinking.

"No I don't want to have nightmares of that child screaming" The man said to the dude that was in front of me. He nods and walks off to someone else.

"Don't you guys have nightmares from others screaming? Don't you guys feel any pity?!" I tell them as my head slowly goes down and my eyes get heavy I was getting weaker per minute. The man looks at me and smiles.

"No I don't feel bad for a Eldian those devils deserve it. I don't live with the idea of me ripping childrens fingers but trust me I would." He said as he continued his job.

I just sat there in silence accepting that if I bother them more I could risk my fingers. I kept hearing everyone's screams and every finger getting ripped from there hands I got a less of a urge to say something. I couldn't think of anything else but Pieck and Yelena. Where did she go? How much will this affect them? Is this really it?

Soon after the soldiers bandaged the eldians and grabbed us once again. They lead us back into the truck and threw us in. All I hear is the people crying because of the pain or because they just lost their life and family.

"The end came too soon for you kiddo" A man said to me in a shaky voice.

This is really it..

I just sat there in silence as I accepted how everything is playing out. Soon after the truck stops and I hear the soldiers walk to us and open the truck.

"Ready?" A man said jokingly as he grabbed me. A few others were grabbed they lead us to a place. They then forced me to get on my knees and wait until something happens.

I see more people come by and they do the same as me.

"Can't wait to take these eldians out" A man said as he walked by us.

"Throw that one" The man said as the soldier kicked him.

"Run as far as you can not like that would do anything" The man laughed at the eldian on the sand. How is this still going on? Wasn't this left years ago? I thought to myself. The person got up and ran as fast as he could. Soon I see a man using the titan injection on a lady. They soon throw her as she transforms into a titan.

The titan runs towards the person that was running. The titan soon catches up and eats the person. Everyone just looks in utter shock and fear.

"This one is young" A man says looking at me.

"Inject it to her this one will be interesting. I start to panic and move around.

"Will you stop moving" The man said in a loud voice as he holds me tight. I soon feel a needle dig into my skin.

"YOU GUYS WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS I PROMISE." I yell as I look at the men once again.

"Bye bitch" The man says As they kick me. My vision soon goes blurry and soon I couldn't see anything. Ill see you guys one day.

- Yelenas pov

I run as fast as I can to Piecks house. I soon reach to her house and knock repeatedly. I hear footsteps run towards the door and open it quickly.

"What's wrong" Pieck asked worried as she examined my face. I couldn't stop my tears from falling and I was panicking.

"SHE'S..SHE'S GONE SHES BEEN TAKEN BY MARILYN SOLDIERS" I shout losing control of my feelings. There was so many emotions running through me. Piecks face goes pale and she starts to shake a little.

"WHAT" Pieck screamed as she ran off to y/n's house.

"PIECK WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Piecks Mom yelled but Pieck ignored her she just kept running. I ran behind her trying to catch up but I've already use so many stamina to get to her house. She's gone now because of me.

"PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A SICK JOKE" She yelled as she was reaching to her house.

"I WISH IT WAS" I yell back with the last bit of breath I had. I was frustrated at the whole situation. I look back to see Piecks mom run behind us.

My tears run down and my heart beat gets faster than before. Per step I took the more my stomach and chest ached from pain. Not only from physical out of breath pain but mental pain I was going through. My throat got sore and I barely could say a word.

Pieck gets to Y/n's home and runs inside the open home. I run behind her to see if there was some type of hope.

"WHERE IS SHE?" Piecks yells as her tears rush down. Y/ns parents look at Pieck with a scared but annoyed look on their face.

"PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S NOT GONE" Pieck yelled as I heard her voice cracked. The family just stared at her with no remorse. Tears continue to rush down my face as I saw this.

"YOU GUYS ARE COWARDS SHE WAS SO YOUNG" Pieck yelled as she walked towards them.

"YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF BITCHES I WISHED IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU GUYS GETTING SENT AWAY" Pieck yelled as she grabbed the collar of Y/ns dad. Piecks mom rushes towards Pieck and grabs her taking her out of the house.

Pieck falls on her knees as she cries she looked so defeated. I got down and hugged her.

"She's dead" Pieck whispers as she hugs me. I wrap my arms around her trying to assure her.

"No she's still alive, I'm sure we'll see her again" I tried comforting Pieck as I held her, tuff reality was that I'm not sure if she is alive or dead just think about the possibility.

I hear footsteps from the back I was sure it was Piecks mom since she was chasing us.

"We'll get our friend back and make them pay for the damage they've done I promise." I tell Pieck with a more serious tone I meant every word.

"Everyone will" Pieck says with a angry tone she felt the same anger as I did. she understood.

Piecks mom walked up to us and tried to comfort us. "Everything is going to be ok" Piecks mom assured us but it was no hope. All I wanted to do is just go after the soldiers that took her but I wouldn't know where to go.

"Come on we'll settle everything once we get home." Pieck said as she got up and so did Pieck.

"Pieck I'll be right back I'm going to tell my dad that I'm with you." I told Pieck but she grabbed me before I could make any move.

"Please stay the night" She said with a tired look and a messy face.

"I will don't worry" I said as I walked to my house. I knocked on it a few times and waited for my dad to respond. He soon opened the door to see me.

"Yelena I'm so glad you came back I got so worried." He said as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry for running off but I'm going to stay with Pieck for the night" I told him as I hugged him back.

"Ok but be careful" He said as he let go.

I walked back to Pieck and her mother and joined them in there walk. Part of me felt so much guilt. If I haven't token her there we wouldn't have been in this situation. I can't forgive myself after this It's my fault for the loss of my friend.

"Yelena" Pieck said in a low tone as she looked at me with her puffy eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked I knew my eyes were puffy from all the crying so I don't blame her.

"Be honest why were there soldiers at her house?" Pieck asked me.

I stopped dead at my tracks as soon as those words came out of her mouth. If I tell her she would also hate me i would lose her too. I begin to shake uncontrollably as I stare at the ground. My tears fall down my face as the guilt rushes in. My legs feel heavy as I fall on the ground and sit there.

"Yelena?" Pieck asked with a more concern tone as she sees my current state. Her mom also stops and looks at me worried. They both deserve to know the truth specially Pieck. I try to speak but nothing comes out.

"Hey hey calm down explain" Pieck said trying to keep calm but with a shaky voice she was just as scared as me.

"I..took her to see the airships and I'm sure that someone saw us" I explain to Pieck as calm as possible.

"I'm so sorry I never meant for this to happen" I cry out no matter how much I apologize I won't be able to get her back from this.

"Did they come to your house too?" Pieck asked me at first I was confused by this.

"No" I tell her still unsure of the question. She stays silent for a while before speaking.

"This doesn't make sense if they saw you they would have went to your house and don't you think her parents would be more mad at this than they were? Pieck told me she wasn't wrong when I stared at her father I saw a man with no remorse.

"Hey its ok it's not your fault ok you just wanted to do something out of kindness I'm sure it wasn't that." She tells me as she rubs my back. Could it be that maybe it was something her parents did and Y/n payed for it? I thought.

"Maybe her parents did something and she payed for it? After all they always wanted to get rid of her." I tell to Pieck. We both stare at one another remembering everything she told us about her home life as her mom just listened.

We both put the pieces together and Pieck stops rubbing my back from our new discovery. Piecks Mom stands there completely shocked at our sudden discovery.

"I'm going to make them pay." I hear Pieck say with a harsh tone as she gripped on her pants.

My anger builds up as I notice that this wasn't caused by me but by her parents. Ever since the start they've been looking for a reason to send her away, is it possible that today was the day?

"Well get her back if it's the last thing we do" I tell Pieck with a serious and stern tone.

I get up and help Pieck get up both of us understood one another's feelings. The feeling of losing someone important changes our perspective in things.

We won't give up not like this

©Yelenassubject

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
95.5K 4.7K 36
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐰𝐥𝐰 Addicting Sins Spinoff: 𝒀𝒂𝒛𝒎𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 Heartbroken and depressed after realizing her feelings much too late...
526 14 9
‼️⚠️? TRIGGER WARNING ?⚠️‼️ - NSFW/LEMONS, SEXUAL HARASSMENT/ASSAULT, GORE, MURDER, PROFANITY, VIOLENCE, EATING DISORDERS, SELF HARM, TORTURE, AND KI...
80.7K 1.2K 94
Hey Hey Hey!It's The Real World Reader 3 and What's Happening?Well..... Everyone was Sent Back to the Day That They Arrived and Back to the age They...