Criminal

By sujinniie

"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revi... More

a note lol
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII

XXXIV

17.7K 1.1K 452
By sujinniie

THIRTY FOUR: REALIZATION

THIRD PERSON POV

"Soujin, Soujin!" A voice called, and her eyes slowly opened as she looked around, the first thing her eyes met was a white ceiling above her.

"Are you okay?" A voice called, and she turned her head towards the man wearing glasses, he sighed in relief as he lookef at me.

"Were you hurt anywhere? Can you breathe well? Jungkook hasn't woken up yet, but thank God I was able to hack into the iron door while tracking Jungkook down," Taehyung said as he looked over to Hyebin, Jongseong, and Hoseok.

"We also got into Ms. Yuuri noona's place to give you both the oxygen needed. Though Hoseok was stuck watching over both of them, the others have seperated and I don't know where they are," he said as Soujin sat up, looking at her surroundings.

"We need to go find Jimin, Yoongi, Ms. Yuuri, and Yeonjun. They might have been caught in the fire. I'm alright now, but we need to leave Jungkook to rest," she said and Taehyung looked down at the floor.

"Have you.... ever wondered why Namjoon hyung is so important?" He asked, and she looked at him hesitantly before nodding.

"I always wondered about that ever since his encounter with Jungkook. Who exactly is he to you?" She asked.

"Namjoon was a member of Bangtan. He was super techy and loved to make inventions, he taught me lots of stuff. But he left due to conflicts and some events, it's pretty hard explaining it," Taehyung replied.

"But did you know.... Jungkook was never the original founder of Bangtan?"

-

"Jimin!" Yoongi yelled as he blocked a punch that almost hit Jimin as he was preoccupued in fighting the other men that crowded them.

"Mr. San has ordered us to take you both with him before this fire burns you all," the men said and Yoongi aimed a gun at them.

"Mr. San my ass I ain't going with that bastard," Yoongi yelled before shooting down some of the men as there were many of them.

"Jimin, is it still there with you?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded as he clutched the small box in his arms.

"This is one of the key evidences that can help Soujin! We just need to get through these men," Jimin said as they were standing in outside. At the very top floor of the tall building.

"Whatever you do Jimin, don't give in," Yoongi said as he shielded the younger man, Jimin looked at the men before glaring at Yoongi.

"Why are you shielding me? Don't tell me you're gonna get your ass beat," Jimin said as he shoved him him, and Yoongi gave him a look.

"What are you saying? Now's not the time for that, I'm going to protect if it's the last thing I-"

"There you again, why do you keep shouldering everything by yourself? You act as if I'm not a member of Bangtan. So stop being so pushy, we both got ourselves into this and no matter what happens, it's not your fault," Jimin replied and Yoongi sighed.

"I don't want to lose any more of my loved ones. Especially you, Jimin. I miss them, and I don't wanna miss you too. In fact, I want to hate seeing you everyday rather than miss you forever," Yoongi replied as he grasped for Jimin's wrist.

"I get what you're feeling, but... I want to be the one who wants to protect you too," Jimin said as he glared at the men before them.

The fire was starting to spread to the uppermost floor, and the stairs is useless since the building is falling apart.

"Charge!" The men said as they ran towards Jimin and Yoongi, who were backed up against the edge of the building's balcony.

"Jimin! Jump!" Yoongi yelled as the man started crowding them, wanting them to fall to their deaths.

"Are you crazy?!" Jimin replied and Yoongi looked at him in the eyes, a look of reassurance.

"Jimin, trust me... I won't leave this on my own this time," Yoongi said and Jimin looked down.

There was no way he was gonna survive a 10-story building either way.

The most important thing is the box he got was safe and sound.

Jimin closed his eyes before hopping out of the balcony. And the cool air hit his face, he was now falling off that building. He knew he wasn't gonna make it alive either way, whether he takes the stairs or hops off the building.

It all felt like seconds, and Jimin was falling to his death. He was prepared to die, atleast he met Yoongi in his last moments.

Suddenly, it felt like the fall was too long.

He slowly opened his eyes, and it widened as he felt an aburpt stop to the force that blew at his face.

He looked up, his eyes meeting another's as he felt himself in the arms of another, and he gazed at the hair thay was covering their face.

"I said that you'd trust me right? Dumbass," he chuckled as he gripped him tightly, rubbing his warm body with his cold one.

"Yoongi, h-how..?" Jimin asked, puzzled.

"I tied rope as we were getting chased, figured we need to use it," Yoongi said, and Jimin looked at him before smiling softly.

"You idiot, you were supposed to tell me instead of giving me a death wish like that," Jimin replied and Yoongi sighed.

"You? Die? Not when I'm alive," Yoongi looked at the night sky.

"I'm gonna keep protecting you, and I'm gonna be the one to keep saving you, so count on me for that, got it?" He smirked.

"In other words, I'm gonna catch you whenever you fall it can be for me or in any tall building."

"What are you even saying?!"

-

"Good.... just stay there... and don't move a muscle! I'm on my way," Yeonjun said as he pressed his ear against his phone, then ending the call with Taehyung.

"Choi Yeonjun, huh," a voice echoed, and Yeonjun stood straight as he placed his hand inside of his pocket.

He was beside the bartender from before, although the bartender was knocked unconscious.

"Who's there?" Yeonjun called, and they chuckled before taking a few steps from a dark shadow.

"I like your stubborness... it really does detect who you really are, huh? What a gem," the voice said and Yeonjun's diverted his eyes somewhere else as soon as he caught a glimpse of the figure.

"Choi San," Yeonjun blurted out, and San smiled as he looked at Yeonjun.

"It's been a long time since I've talked to you, you must've been a whole lot busy these years," San smiled as he observed Yeonjun.

"I can say the same for you, but I have nothing to do with you anymore, so you don't have the need to keep reaching out for me," Yeonjun sighed and San exhaled loudly.

"Oh Yeonjun, you're a fool," San said and Yeonjun looked back at him.

"You're the fool here, San. When are you going to keep being under Namsan's shadow? What's so special about LIVV anyway? Everything you do... I can't stand it, everything," Yeonjun replied, and San sighed.

"Whatever you say, it doesn't even hurt us one bit, because afterall....

...you're also part of the San family, aren't I right... second big brother Yeonjun AKA Choi Yeonsan?

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or a crab will snap u

I have come with popcorn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.9K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
53.5K 1.3K 42
Read and you'll find out! We will start writing chapters again for this story very soon :) Warning 21+ - HIGHEST RANKS SO FAR - 1- #FFBTS out of 19...
DAYDREAM ✓ By .

Fanfiction

205K 10.1K 75
❝My life was totally simple until I woke up in the bed of a world famous K-POP band member.❞ Started: 2 December, 2019 Completed : 17 July, 2020 -Won...
3M 111K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...