I Can Be Needy (Ariana/You)

By fiestyfirefly

Arianaxyou story Based off the song Needy I had an idea about a story. You and Ariana have been dating for ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 54

15.2K 659 255
By fiestyfirefly

Hey all, you might want to re-read chapter 11 (I think) about their first meeting, the flashback in here follows on from that)

________________________________________________________________________

I was contemplating the craziness of the day while Nick drove me to Dr Sim's office.

We had stopped off for more burgers after the incident and almost death by burger moment back at the arena.

I sat staring out the window watching the normality of the world go by me. While I was currently living an abnormal life.

If someone had told me that 21 months ago I would be in a relationship with Ariana Grande and that she was expecting my child, I would have told you, you need to up your meds.

But here we are.

It has been a whirlwind from the beginning and I don't think it was ever going to calm down.

Which, part of me enjoyed the excitement, but part of me just wanted life to be simple.

To not have to get on an aeroplane or bus every day.

Not having to live out of a suitcase and just chill at home, in my boxers and tube socks, eating Thai and binge watching CSI.

I didn't want this life forever, and I didn't want this life for my children.

I know that I sacrificed normality to be with Ari.

But was I also sacrificing a bit of myself too.

Ari has her family around her every day.

I was just missing the ability to see mine any time I wanted.

Especially my nephews I missed seeing them grow, them telling me what they did in school. We still FaceTime but it's not the same,  I would regularly take them out and we would chill over a McDs or go bowling.

Life had changed for me since I met Ariana, I should have known from our first meeting that it was always going to be intense.

I have come to accept and enjoy as sadistic as it is, that what Ariana and I have cannot be manufactured, it cannot be faked, it's all real. All the emotions, the reactions, we don't control or hide any of our emotions from each other, we are raw, we are us.

I muse back about our first meeting after we were left alone.

_______________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Big John's radio went off.

"Ms Grande, Rashad is calling, you are on in 10 you need to get to the entry point" The gruff guy spills out.

I let out another puff of air.

Thank God, saved by the big guy I think.

Ariana looks from Big John and back to me.

I think she can see I look visibly relieved.

"Oh, you think you are getting out of it that easy?" She shakes her head softly, her hands still holding mine.

Her voice drops a couple of octives. "I will have a private performance after the show"

I visibly gulp.

"Ugh,, you mean se.. sing for you?" I choke out.

She steps closer and I stay rooted in my place. She is so close now her chest brushes against me, our hands are still conjoined and she places my hands on her waist and leans up, my hands slip lower, almost touching her ass.

I feel my little guy start to stir in my jeans. I start thinking negative thoughts, anything to stop my little guy making an appearance.

Ariana places her hands on my neck, then slowly threads her nails through my hair and pulls my head towards her, I watch her lips cautiously.

Shit, is she going to kiss me.

We just met!

Ariana turns my head at the last second and puts her lips to my ear.

"I mean, the private performance could be you singing, or, you could try and make me sing" she husks.

Inside I am like Nickelodeon slime.

I am mush.

But I am using all my resolve to stay firm and not look like a weak idiot.

I decide to show her that two can play this game.

I nudge her head to the side with my nose and trail my lips from the top of her head to her ears.

"Oh Ari, don't test me, I will make you hit those whistle tones"

I feel her go limp for a second in my arms before her resolve stiffens.

Oh yeah.

I got her.

"Now, I would love to continue this chat, but you have to get to your show and your fans, oh and stop by wardrobe for a change of underwear, unless you want to go out there," I chose my words carefully, I didn't want to be too suggestive, just incase I was wrong "uncomfortable" I finish.

In my head I am screaming.

Who am I and where did I go?

Who is this bold bitch speaking to a woman, well Ariana Grande of all people in this way.

Most of the time, I stutter asking a woman server for a coffee in starbucks.

I feel Ariana shiver slightly in my arms, before she places her hands over mine and steps back.

I'm instantly reeling from the loss of her body.

"Big John, can you get Y/N and her nieces three back stages passes for after the show please, and put their names on the list for transport and a room at the hotel" she barks, not taking her eyes off me.

I furrow my brow.

Hotel room?

"Ugh that will be fine, we have a hotel" I shake my head slightly confused.

Big John is already radioing the orders through.

He's no longer listening to me, or Ariana.

"You might have a hotel room, but you don't have one at my hotel. And I want you there, tonight" she gives a tight smile and lets my hands go and turns and walks towards Big John.

She went from hot to cold really quick.

But her words left me confused.

Ariana Grande does not really want me to fuck her does she?

Or is it a case of, she will fuck me.

My mind starts working overtime.

Shit...... I think.

I haven't shaved my balls.

Panic mode sets in.

I need to call Nick, he's going to have bring me a Razor, maybe even some hedge clippers, it been a while since I got some and maintenance was not the top of my agenda recently.

Could I really shave my balls in the toilet of an arena at a charity event to possibly be able to fuck Ariana Grande?

You bet you're ass I can.

"I will see you after the show Y/N" she's already walking away.

Big John opens the door for her.

"Where to first Ms Grande, wardrobe?" Big John asks hopefully.

Did he hear us? I look at them at the door perplexed anticipating her answer.

"Nah I'm fine John, nothing spoiled so nothing to change here, yet"

I think she was lying, but didn't want to make out that I had an effect on her.

Ariana looks over her shoulder and shoots me a look which I think could have put me on my knees.

It was intense, sexual and deadly all rolled into one.

She turns back towards the door and with that she is gone.

"Oh shit, I'm in trouble" I hiss out with a slight tremble.

__________________________________________________________________________

I am interrupted from memory lane by Nick's voice.

"So what time is the appointment?" Nick asks casually.

"3pm" I simply repeat, still musing about the past.

"Why do you think she wants to see you?" he asks confused.

I shrug my shoulders in a defeated motion, already tired from the events of the day, I hadn't even thought about why Dr Sims wanted to see me.

"I don't know, I just had the call out of the blue, she asked if I was busy for an hour today to stop by her office" I sound sullen.

"So I am guessing you have not told the ponytailed preggo" he smirks trying to lighten the mood.

I think he can tell I am feeling conflicted.

I mean, he just had to rescue me from a verbal ass whooping from my hormonal girlfriend, he must have known that I was not exactly feeling chipper.

I shoot him a look of 'what do you think?'.

"ahh" he states and turns his attention back to the road. "I don't know if that is a wise thing or not"

I let out an exasperated sigh "we both know, if I told her where we were going, she would either be sat between us in this car, or hanging onto the trunk by her acrylic's".

I see Nick physically wince at the word acrylic.

"Really Nick? you're getting PTSD just from the word?" I look at him incredulously.

"Look Y/N have you ever spent an entire day playing 'fish for the finger nail' up your own ass hole? No you haven't" he starts getting louder "so excussseeee me if I get a bit sensitive about it"

He moves uncomfortably in his chair.

"Wow.. okay okay...." I get wide eyed.

I didn't know it was this much of a sensitive subject for him.

"So like,, how did you try to fish it out? you have like a little fishing pole with nail polish hanging on the end over your butt hole like... here naily naily, I got a nice shinny shade of pink for you" I joke.

He slams on the brakes.

Thank God for my seatbelt.

"Jesus fucking christ Nick!" I scream.

He turns to me and unclips his seat belt.

"I love you Y/N but you ever make fun of me trying to get that illusive nail out of ass again and well,,,," he struggles, he's trying to sound serious but he must know how stupid he sounds.

I hold back my giggle.

"Well...." I start to smirk.

"I will tell Ariana about how when you slept with her for the first time you thought it might be a one time thing and you bragged about how... " he was looking for the right words without trying to sound crude and offend Ariana as she was still my girl" how.. how fluidy she got" he practically vomited out.

I smirked even more at him.

"Fine tell her, she knows I told you that I thought it might just be a one time thing for her" I try to brush him off.

He's always threatening me with Ariana.

"Yeah but did you tell her exactly how you described her to me" he sounded like a little bratty teenage cheerleader.

This was becoming a habit of his.

I have to take away his bring it on collection.

I shoot him a look.

The bitch has even got his hands on his hips.

"You probably don't even remember Nick, so don't threaten me when you can't come up with the goods" I looked him over, I was calling his bluff.

If he did remember and he told Ariana what I had said.

She would not be amused to say the least.

Especially in her current form.

"You said" He started.

Oh no, he does remember.

My eyes widen and I turn my head to him.

"You wouldn't dare" I grit out.

"You said..." he threatens again dragging out the said part.

"You promised Nicholas" I point my finger at him.

"You saiiddddddd" he's dragging it out again.

"You have already told her enough today" I wag my finger.

"You said, Ariana was wetter than an otters pocket at Seaworld!!" he swings his head slightly in a bitchy way.

"YOU BITCH" I shoot out.

"uh huh I am, now you make fun of me again, then I ring that Girlfriend of your's and tell her you compared her lady parts to a fishy mammal! See what she does with your junk then!" he puts his seatbelt back in, I hear the click.

I stare at the side of his head.

I huff into my seat.

I can feel his triumph from here. He knows he has rendered me silent on any further mentions of the nail.

"Fine" I grit out. "You win"

"I know" he states happily. "So back to Dr Sims"

"Mmmhmm" I mumble. Not quite willing to engage with the asshole.

"You ever going to tell Ari about this meeting today" He asks with sensitivity, despite our relationship and his theatrical threats, he really did care about me.

"I will, eventually, just, you ever sometimes Nick, just need to do somethings by yourself?" I scrunch my eyes slightly.

"I suppose, but my life isn't like yours Y/N" he shoots me a sympathetic smile.

"I mean, your life, resolves entirely around Ariana and her life, I saw the board on the wall, everything in her life is scheduled to the minute, and I noticed that yours was too, that can't be easy" he's soft in his tone, but it holds weight behind it. "I don't know if I could do it"

I nod in agreement.

Nick couldn't do this, he likes living his life day by day too much. He hates routine, and he likes the ability to at the drop of the hat go to the beach, or the pub, he couldn't survive in this lifestyle.

Shit.

I was barely surviving.

"Can I come in with you?" Nicks shock question interrupts my thoughts.

"what?" I furrow my brow.

"Can I come in with you to see Dr Sims?" he asks tentatively.

"Ugh yeah, I suppose.. but ugh why?" I look at him confused. "I got nothing to hide"

Nick starts to look between me and the road and he gets a bit sheepish.

"Is she like going to ugh..make you get your junk out?" he refuses to look me in the eyes.

My face betrays me.

What the hell.

"Ugh, I don't think so Nick, I mean, she said she's not a fertility Dr anymore, just pre-natal or antenatal, I don't know, one of the natals" I shrug my shoulders still bewildered by his questions.

"Oh so she's not a dick Dr anymore?" he says it so simply.

"I don't think she was ever a dick Dr Nick" I roll my eyes.

Men.

"But do you think there is a chance she will ask you to like get it out anyway?" he asks again.

I hit his shoulder, "dude what the fuck is this sudden obsession with my dick?" I ask shocked. "Is that the only reason you wanted to come to the appointment?"

He opens and closes his mouth a few times like a goldfish "I ahh I ahhh, I wanted to see this Anaconda that everyone keeps talking about" he looks at my crotch and back to my face. "Is it really as big as Ariana says" he whispers.

We are the only ones in the car.

"Nick! What the hell are you talking about" I am entirely confused now.

"Anaconda?" I turn my body towards him.

"Who called it an Anaconda?" I know I was pretty large, but Anaconda was being a bit exaggerative in my opinion.

"Ariana!" he spouts out.

"Ariana told you my junk is like an anaconda?" I say the words but even I don't sound convinced.

"she didn't just tell me, she told the entire world!" he spouts.

"what?" I am so lost I think I must have really bumped my head back in the car park and really I am currently in a coma in another reality, because nothing makes sense to me anymore.

He pulls the car over to the side of the road.

He leans around again into his back seat.

I lift myself up off the seat and dare to peer behind. Hi backseat is like Mary Poppins bag.

My eyes widen at the shit he keeps pulling out.

"Nick come on I got to get to this appointment" I protest.

"It's in here somewhere" he's rustling around.

"I know it's in here, I will find it, bare with me Y/N" he assures.

I sit back in my seat and lean my head on my hand which is propped up on the side of the car door.

Feeling a headache coming on.

"ah ha! Here is it" he climbs back into his seat and thrust something under my nose, I chance a look, it's a copy of Now Magazine.

The headline reads.

"Ariana Grande talk's about Girlfriends 'Anaconda'" I pull it closer to my face.

What the hell is this shit.

I look at Nick.

And why was he reading it.

I toss the magazine behind me.

"Just take me to the appointment Nick" I shake my head.

I don't have the head for anymore bullshit today.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the delay! I have a busy life guys, so I try my best to write but sometimes it is just impossible to find the time, but thank you for sticking with this story. I will try to update when I can!

You comments and likes really keep me going guys! So please keep them up

Love you All,

A x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 432 17
*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago she broke up with Pete. Her live is not as...
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
222K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
93K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...