The Owl House x Reader

By DraikaTheDragon

(Y/n) (L/n) is Luz's best friend next door since childhood. The moment where the two found out that they are... More

Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden
Chapter 2 Part 1: Witches Before Wizards
OC for Rose and Thorns
A/n
Chapter 2 Part 2: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 2 Part 3: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 3 Part 1: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 3 Part 2: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 3 Part 3: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 4 Part 1: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 2: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 3: The Intruder
A/n Book 2(?)
Chapter 5 Part 1: Convention
Chapter 5 Part 2: Convention
Chapter 6 Part 1: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 6 Part 2: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 7 Part 2: Lost In Languages
Chapter 8: Once Upon A Swap
Chapter 9 Part 1: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Chapter 9 Part 2: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Side Episode Part 1: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 2: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 3: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
✨(Y/n): The Girl Boss✨
Chapter 10 Part 1: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 10 Part 2: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 11 Part 1: Sence And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 2: Sences And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 3: Sense And Insensitivity
Chapter 12 Part 1: Adventures In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 2: Adventure In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 3: Adventure In The Elements
Side Episode Part 1: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 2: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 3: Common Mold Madness
Chapter 13 Part 1: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 3: The First Day
Chapter 14 Part 1: Really Small Problems
Chapter 14 Part 2: Really Small Problems
Chapter 14 Part 3: Really Small Problems
Chapter 15 Part 1: Understanding Willow
Chapter 15 Part 2: Understanding Willow
Chapter 16 Part 1: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 16 Part 2: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 17 Part 1: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 17 Part 2: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 18 Part 1: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 18 Part 2: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 19: Young Blood, Old Souls
00:00:00
Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Chapter 7 Part 1: Lost In Languages

5.8K 180 366
By DraikaTheDragon

3rd POV

ı ʞnoʍ ʎon ɔɐn ɥǝɐɹ ɯǝ...

dlǝɐsǝ, ı'ɯ so ɔold

ɟınd ɯǝ ın ʇɥ-

  (Y/n) shot out of slumber as a feeling of deja vu hit her like a brick. "Yesterday was a mess," she says as she looks at her bandaged chest.

  She hasn't told anyone that she was injured, she kept that to herself.

  (Y/n) picks up the pendant from the desk and stares at it, "what even is this thing really? I feel as though it's going to be some cliche cursed object or something... I swear, if it is, I'm throwing this out to boiling sea where it belongs.... Now I'm talking to myself."

  (Y/n) puts on a dark grey crop top and her favorite (F/c) hoodie.

  "Good morning!" Hooty exclaims, startling (Y/n).

  "Aah! Hooty! Please, don't scare me like that," (Y/n) says as she clips on the pendant.

  "I'm sorry (N/n), but Eda instructed me to make sure your up on schedule time," Hooty says as (Y/n) gives him head pats.

  "That's understandable, I did slept in yesterday," (Y/n) says as Hooty departs out the window.

  (Y/n) walks down stairs to see Luz reading King one of her Azura books again.

  "Azura! Hecate began, "our paths have crossed only in battle. But today I stand before you seeking, an alley." Luz sighs before noticing (Y/n). "Oh, morning (Y/n)! Are you feeling better than yesterday?"

  "Yeah, much better," (Y/n) smiles. "Yesterday was something else right?"

  Luz nods before King whines, "enough with the what happened yesterday, keep reading!  I've been sucked in by your awful fandom," King's tail wags as he received back scratches from (Y/n).

  "Okay, "suddenly, the door swung open," Luz began before the door opens on cue.

  "Ding dong ding! Hoot hoot!" Hooty exclaims as King panics.

  "The book has come to life! Burn it!" King demanded as (Y/n) aproched outside to see a basket at her feet.

  "Eda! You got a package," (Y/n) says as she places the basket on the kitchen table.

  "It looks like a gift basket," Luz commented as Eda smirks.

  "Probably an offering," Eda sighs. "Being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles has its perks.'

  However when King takes the cloth, instead of what the four thought was food, it was a baby, sleeping soundly.

  "Mm, fresh meat," King rubs his hands.

  "Nope, we're not eating that," (Y/n) says as she and Luz went half way out of the kitchen.

  "Witches eating babies is so 1693," Eda deadpans. "What is this?"

  King picks up a note attached to the basket. "There's a note: take care of my child til morning. Yi Yi."

  "Nope," Eda denied. "Babies are awful, not happening."

  King flips the note over, "you will be handsomely rewarded. Xoxoxo, the Bat Queen."

  'Bat Queen?" Eda perks up as King holds up three snails. "Reward?"

  "Who's the Bat Queen?" (Y/n) asks as she aproched the table again.

  "She's wealthiest demon on the Boiling Isles," Eda explains with a toothy smile. "Get in with her, and you're set for life. So, we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid. Off easy."

  "Our greatest adventure yet!" Luz smiles, "learning about love and life from a child's eyes."

  "Nuh-uh, you and (Y/n) need to return the books I've checked out from the library." Eda places small stacks in the teenagers arms.

  (Y/n) blows a raspberry at the books.

  Just as (Y/n) and Luz were about to leave, a loud shreik shakes the house.

  "On second thought, we could use your help!" Eda yells over the loud screams.

  "What was that? I can't hear you, we are leaving now, byeee!" (Y/n) smiles mischievously as she bolts out the door with Luz trailing behind.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  The two humans trudged through town towards the library, which was massive! Luz was look at the library with wonder and amazement as they entered inside.

  (Y/n) and Luz gasps as the books were lifted out of their arms and headed towards the librarian. "Late... Late... Coffee grass and blood stains. These are Eda's, aren't they?"

  Luz laughs, "that was a crazy night."

  The librarian sighs, " I'll put them on her tab. By the way, we're closing early for the Wailing Star meteor shower."

  (Y/n) looks behind the librarian to see a poster of the Wailing Star event. "Wow, what does it do?"

  "You're in a library," the librarian points out. "Read a book."

  (Y/n) pursed her lips, "oookkkaay."

  Luz however, took this as an advantage to adventure around as well as (Y/n).

  (Y/n) strode down the isles of shelves before something caught her eye. She picks up a brown leather book, "The History of the Boiling Isles. Huh."

  (Y/n) took a seat on a bean chair and opened the book and began reading. 'The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. Wow, that's real-'

  "You reading about the Boiling Isles history? It's pretty interesting right?" A voice says behind (Y/n), causing her to yelp and jump from her seat.

  "Whoa, calm down. I'm sorry, he didn't mean to scare you," another voice chimes out.

  (Y/n) looks behind her to see two teenagers. One was a girl with long green braided ponytail and bright gold eyes. The other was a boy looked similar to the girl, but with short wavy hair and was a few inches taller than the girl. They both looked like they were a year or two older than her.

  "Ah, it's fine. You just startled me is all," (Y/n) says bashfully. "And, yes. The book is a pretty cool read so far."

  "Aww, you're really cute," the girl coos as (Y/n) stutters with a flustered and confused expression. "Anyway, my name is Emira, and this is my brother Edric. We're Amity's older siblings."

  "You're Amity's siblings?" (Y/n) says cautiously.

  Emira must of felt the defensive gaze of the (H/c) haired human. "Hey, don't worry, we aren't here for trouble. We're only here to drop off our baby Mittens her lunch."

  "She works here?" (Y/n) asks as she eyes a rabbit lunch bag.

  "Yeah, she reads stories to kids," Edric says as he loops his arm around (Y/n). "Would you like to accompany us?"

  (Y/n) hums, "sure, I have a feeling that my friend is with her."

  "Great! Let's go cutie," Emira says as she wraps her arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder.

  (Y/n) feels her face grow warm, 'what is happening?!'

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。☆゚.*・。゚

  Luz groans as she tried to become friends with Amity, but failed miserably. "So much for befriending rivals."

  "You're gonna let her get to you like that?" Edric asks as he, (Y/n), and Emira stood behind her.

  "(Y/n), who are they?" Luz asks her friend.

  "This is Emira and Edric," (Y/n) points as she introduces them to Luz. "They're Amity's brother and sister.

  "We're also well-wishers on a mission," Edric replies dramatically.

  "A noble quest," Emira adds.

  "Watch this," Edric says with a smirk. "Hey Mittens!"

  On the call of her nickname, Amity turns around with a annoyed grunt, her face turning red.

  "Mom says stop forgetting your lunch," Edric says as he holds up the rabbit lunch bag. "And stop being a jerk to your friend.

  Amity glares as she grabs the bag, "she's not my friend."

  Luz looks down at the ground as (Y/n) walks over to her friend. (Y/n) places a comforting hand on Luz's shoulder, "hey, maybe next time."

  Emira wraps a arm around Luz, "yeah, makes sense. She seems too cool for the both of you."

  "I am?" Luz asks as she looks up at the Blight twins.

  "You can leave now," Amity begrudged as she walks away. "All of you."

  Emira chuckles as Edric winks at Luz and (Y/n).

  (Y/n) smiles as Luz chuckles as well and blushes.

  *Some time later*

  "So, you're the other human we've heard so much about," Edric says as the four walks around the library.

  Emira nods with a smile, "yeah, we heard how the both of you embarrassed Mittens at the school and at the convention last week. No wonder she hates you."

  Luz looks at the floor sadly, "I know, I didn't mean any of it. I thought we were as cool as cucumbers. But we're a sour as pickles."

  "Don't waste your time with Mittens," Emira says as a looped smirk. "Me and Ed, we're way more fun. Follow us."

  *Time skip from the crazy hijinks montage*

  The four of them laugh as Luz dances while the twins and (Y/n) high fives.

  The amusing atmosphere was however cut off when Amity and the librarian drew thier attention towards them, arms crossed.

  The librarian groans, "wait. Where's Gary?"

  Gary, who the the four from before runs in. "Coming! Nooo!" Gary sobs.

  "Oooh," (Y/n) grins nervously. "We're in trouble."

  "Oh yeah we are," Edric smiles as the four were pushed out of the library. The door slams shut as the four friends looks at it before laughing.

  "Amity's even more madder at me now," Luz says with a nervous smile. "I didn't think it would be possible."

  "No, when Mittens gets mad, she looks like this." Edric then inhale sharply, grunting as his face was enveloped in a red hue before exhaling. "Whoa, I almost passed out there."

  "Then you should be more careful," (Y/n) chuckles. "We wouldn't want a cute face falling to the ground, would we?"

  Edric stumbled as his cheeks and ears tinted a bright pink.

  Emira smiles at the two human teenagers, "you two are pretty run." Emira smiles as she and Edric glance at each other, then nods as they both know what they are doing. "So, hey, we're coming back tonight. There's a certain book we forgot to... Check out."

  "And bonus, rumor has it that the Wailing Star's supposed to unlock some rare magical event." Edric smiles at Luz and (Y/n), "you two in, friends?"

  (Y/n) hums as she looks at Luz, "what do you think Luz?"

  Luz looks down in thought before looking up at the twins with a smile, "sure."

  (Y/n) smiles at the twins as well, "looks like we're both in."

  "Great," Edric says enthusiastically. "Meet back here at midnight. See you Luz, (Y/n)"

  Luz and (Y/n) both waves at the departing Blight twins.

  "(Y/n), this is great. First, we befriend the siblings then I befriend the Amity!" Luz squeals.

  "I'm just coming along to make sure nothing bad happens to you," (Y/n) shrugs.

  "Aww, don't be like that (Y/n)," Luz says as she and (Y/n) walks down the stairs and begun thier way home. "It's going to be fun!"

  "... If you say so Luz," (Y/n) says as she suddenly feels this wave of doubt wash over her. It's only a little hang out, what could possibly go wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 27 3
Y/N and Luz are Friends for almost 5 years now, they already did go on a lot of things, They are both considered Weird, as for Y/N being an rebelliou...
105K 3K 40
Eda has, or had, a best friend, Reagen L/N, Reagen was the most powerful witch in the boiling isles until one day he met a terrible fate, leaving his...
8.5K 183 13
A continuation of S2EP21 : King's Tide !! SPOILERS !! The owl squad needs to find a way back home, but that doesn't mean they can't have adventures a...
327K 8.5K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...