Mafia stepbrothers (BTS FF)

由 Hoshinori

Read the story if you want to cause I don't like to give spoilers about it so read it. But as you have alread... 更多

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ARMIES
Chapter five
Thank you guys
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Thank you!!!
chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
GOOD NEWS
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Eighteen

1.2K 38 0
由 Hoshinori

**So info the parents are living in a different house and the brothers and the friends are living in the house shown below***

We were going to stay at the beach house for three more days because it took two days for the wedding . Let me tell you this house is just gorgeous it has plenty of rooms and it is on the end of the beach so mostly no one comes here and it is always quite I love it. But we made it noisy hehe 😜

(Isn't this pretty )

In the morning
"YO GUYS AND GALS WAKE UP FORRRR THE MORNNNINNNG BREAKFAST."

"WHICH IS WAFFLES AND JUICE BY THE BEACH"
"WOOHOO"
"GET YO ASSES UP FROM THOSE BEDS EVERYONE"

What the hell?!
Who in the world shouts in the Mike so early in the morning I grumbled as I picked my ass up from the bed. The people who were shouting are going to get an earful from me or iu.
Somi could possibly be the one shouting. I have a gut feeling
that my brother's won't possibly scream so loudly cause they live in the same house as me and have alredy tried that while my friends haven't. Well it could be that Jackson or bambam guy they both were quite noisy while playing games and they have that vibe. Wait why am I thinking so much dumbass get up

I soon got ready and took an amazing bath after that horrible wake up call. And jumped into this cute ootd

We all had decided to go with these kind of shades today so that we can take an amazing photo of us by the beach I wanted to wear a frock but this is good I will be more comfortable in this one.
(Cause u can sit however you want unlike in frocks)

I quickly went down and out in the lawn to find a beautiful scene no one was there so I guess I am the first. And to my awe the table is set so aesthetically that I don't know what to say.
I don't know but who screamed then that too in the morning
I guess they fell asleep well then the waffles are mine

Anyways i have to know the person who set this up like bro-
How do you do it so aesthetically.

And the waffles are looking deliciously delicious I can't wait to dig in.

Look at them bruh

So I waited for a bit and like no one came so I thought that I should start eating but I felt bad for eating it first so I decided to go and search for everyone cause obviously they should be awake by now because of the screaming.

I went in the living room to find a speaker connected with a device I pressed the play button and

"YO GUYS AND GALS WAKE UP FORRRR THE MORNNNINNNG BREAKFAST."

"WHICH IS WAFFLES AND JUICE BY THE BEACH"
"WOOHOO"
"GET YO ASSES UP FROM THOSE BEDS EVERYONE"

And this!!!!
bro I thought my ears are going to blast this is the same thing so they recorded it.
I could definitely hear Somi and Bambam in this and Lisa saying Woohoo.
I played again then why is no one waking up or shouting it is possible that the maids set the table and made the food well they are all professional people so ofcourse they have to be perfect but that is a possibility.
I am just going to go and check on them now cause these people are deaf if they didn't wake up.

I went to my brother's room first Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung oppas we're sharing a room.

I went near them and was about to wake chim chim but realized he had his noise cancelling earphones on
So then I went to kook and he too had them and even Tae was wearing them I felt betrayed.
So then I went to Somi and Lisa's room and they too had them on I felt really sad like how could they do this to me so then I went to Sunwoo and Yeonjun's room and their beds were empty and I could hear noises coming from the washroom (wait what this  sounds bad👀)

Sorry ❤️

I knocked on the door and Yeonjun came with a brush in his mouth with his bedhair and without a shirt and behind was Sunwoo who was in the same state but with his shirt on.

I could not believe what I am seeing
"YEONJUN PUT A SHIRT ON " I screamed as soon as I saw him covering my eyes
"Why"

Yeonjun was too sleepy to realise that he was not wearing a shirt.

"Why!? what do u mean why "
And soon Sunwoo realized and he pulled Yeonjun behind the door and flicked Yeonjun's forehead and Yeonjun seemed to realize what was going on he ran to put a t shirt on.
While Sunwoo came from behind the door and apologized
On Yeonjun's behalf.
"I am so sorry you had to see this"
"It's ok but tell him next time to sleep with a shirt on" I said a bit flustered and embarrassed about the situation.

(Bruh you should have feast your eyes 😉)

After they brushed their teeth and came back to normal I told them about the earplugs and the amazing table and everything.
And after a while we came up with a mischievous plan and decided to play our cards hehehe.
We also made sure that no one else was awake except for us and started with our plan.

.
.
.
.
.?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You didn't leave nice

......

.
.
.?.
.
.
.
.?

.
.
.
🍱
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
Hehe sorry here we go

We decided to remove all of their earplugs and play an annoying song at a loud volume
We were going to play baby shark doddododo one song.
We loved that song even though it was annoying and the others used to get angry whenever we played it 😜 so here we go .

The plan will wait for you in the next episode come back next Sunday for a fun-filled chapter only on hoshinori

See you soon and Eid Mubarak to all my fellow Muslims hope you get whole lots of 💰 MONEY!!
And happy summer vacation to all my beautiful readers and if you are not having vacation have a happy day.
Cause beautiful people like u deserve to be happy.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
60.2K 2K 26
"-Hyungs...you need to run, please! -Never ever! We are not leaving without you. -But I don't even deserve that- -SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! You forgot alrea...
19.2K 357 14
well i can't say much about this story as if you guys know me then i usually change my plots as the story goes...but i promise one thing that..this S...