Love At First Flight: Toothle...

By ArrikkaXDD

A Nightlight a species of the 'Unholy' offspring of death a Night fury and a Light fury, this is Y/n she is a... More

|| explanation of story ||
Itchy Armpit :D (Chapter 1)
Saving Dragons (Chapter 2)
A romantic flight, and Stoick (Chapter 4)
Drago Bludvist...... (Chapter 5)
The Alpha's protect them all! (Chapter 6)
6 Months later, Rookery Island (Chapter 7)
A/N
(A/N) IMPORTANT

Valka's Offspring and Toothless (Chapter 3)

4.8K 85 2
By ArrikkaXDD

After the events of the encounter with the broken down dragon trapper fort with Hiccup and Astrid and their dragons and after they tried to reason with the trappers on the boat) 

Hiccup POV.

Me and Toothless just left the dragon trapper's boat after my dad and the rest of the gang came, were currently above the clouds. "AAAAAAAAAaAAh!!" I scream in frustration, Toothless cooed at me worryingly "Don't worry bud... I not gonna let anything happen too you..." I said patting Toothless's side.

Your POV.

You, Cloudjumper, and Valka are flying under the clouds when you hear "AAAAAAAAAaAAh!!" a scream of frustration above the clouds "Y/n go get some dragons, me and Cloudjumper will see what that was" Valka said as she flew towards the clouds, I go back too the nest which is not very far away but since im fast I get there a lot quicker, I get inside the nest I find the group of dragons that patrol around the nest, I walk up to them and tell them "Dragons we need your assistance, follow me" they bow then nod, I flew out, them following behind. We get to back to Valka, I fire a plasma blast and do a barrel roll through it and go invisible, I go up to the clouds and see a 'Night fury!?' I thought I was the last of my kind but I was wrong, but I also saw a rider on the dragon, Valka points her staff at the person and I fly towards the human on the back of the dragon and take him off of the Night fury, the Night fury starts falling, good thing Zippy and Zap are down there in the water but 'Why can't they fly? they're a dragon?' I thought, I quickly pass the human over to another dragon and fly fast towards the nest, 'I just wanna sleep!...' I thought to myself, I eventually got to my little tree and hung upside down on the branch and fell asleep.

Hiccup POV.

I unleash my inferno at the dragons, I try to calm them down, I use hideous Zippleback gas and light it with Inferno and just as I was about to tame one of them I hear something behind me and the dragon backs away, I look behind me and see a person in a dragon armor suit, "Who are you?.." I ask "The dragon thief?.." "Uhm uh Drago Bludvist??" I say "Do you even understand what i'm saying???" I try to ask, the person keeps going around me in a defencive way until they wave their staff around in a circle and hit the floor making a rattling sound, a dragon comes in and drops Toothless in front of me "Toothless!" I say in a worried tone, I run over to him and carcass his head in my arms "It's okay" "I'm glad to see you too bud.." I whisper, Toothless cooed at me being glad to be with me again and licks my face. I heard a rattle and I looked over too the person and all the dragons that are in here with us make a flame in their mouth too bring some light into the dark place, Toothless defensively curls himself around me to protect me and growls at the person when they drop their shield and come closer, they put their hand out and Toothless falls on his side like when he is in the tall good smelling fields of grass, they then focus on me and come closer to me, I start to back away from them until there is no room left to back away from this person, "Uhhhh Auhhh" I say in awkwardness, they're about to put their hand on my face when they look at something on my face and back away "Hiccup?...." the person said in astonishment "Uhh"........., the person takes their helmet off and it reveals a lady probably in her mid 30's and she looks at me with wide eyes "C-could it be?...." She asks herself, I keep on staring at her in confusion "After all these years..." "How is this possible?.." She said, I looked at her still very confused "Uh should I know you?..." I ask her with a very confused voice and look, "No..." She sighs and looks back at me "You were only a babe.." She stops for a second "But a mother never forgets...." She said and looks at me, I have my eyes wide open in shock and a little bit of disbelief and almost freak out then she 'Shooshes' me and says "Come".

Your POV.

I'm still sleeping on my branch a little ways away from the first nest entrance, I wake up and yawn but I don't get off the branch cuz I want to stay on it a little longer and I don't have anything to do since one of the other dragons is watching the baby dragons. I open my wings a bit as I hear a boy the same boy we caught flying a Night fury this morning, he comes in to the nest and he looks at it wide eyed, I didn't quite catch what he said but then I saw the Night fury. For a couple of minutes I didn't really pay attention to what was going on since I was still a little sleepy from waking up.

Hiccup POV. 

My mother looked at my dragon, Toothless "C-can I?.." she asked, I nodded, she got closer to Toothless and he made a goofy smile as she petted him and he rubbed his head against her face "Oh!" "Incredible!" she exclaimed, she giggled "Thank god he's the second of his kind!" she said, "Wait wait he's not the last of his kind??" I asked eager to know, she nodded a 'yes' at me, she then whistled for some reason.

Your POV.

You hear Valka whistle for you, you get off your branch and roar, they all look your way, you then jump off your platform and dive and open you wings up and you get pushed up by the wind and you fly upwards and do a barrel roll, after you did that you fired a plasma blast and barrel rolled through it and went invisible and went visible again and flew towards Valka and did a loopy loop in the air and quickly landed beside her "Hello Y/n my little show off!" Valka giggled at me and petted my head as I lent into the touch "Hey! I aint little tho!"  I huffed at her, she just chuckled "Another Night fury?!" "I thought Toothless was the last one!" the boy said, "Nightlight" Valka confirmed, he nodded, I then looked towards the Night fury, he was staring at me in 'Awe'  as he had his mouth wide open, I looked away and padded towards the boy and once I was in front of him I started to sniff him and he kinda flinched "Don't worry she's just sniffing you, to get to know you" Valka said to calm him, I walked in a circle around him while sniffing him and nudging him time to time until I was in front of him 'He smells just like Valka, so welcoming~' I thought, I nudged him he put his hands on my head and petted me, I purred "Looks like she likes you Hiccup son!" Valka chuckled 'So his names Hiccup and is Valka's son' 'No wonder he smells so nice!' Hiccup chuckles, I hear the Alpha waking up and I back away and stand at the edge and bow as he roars, Hiccup and his mother and Toothless go to the edge and Toothless bow's "Who is this Omega?" he asked me "This is Valka's offspring and his dragon Toothless your majesty"  he nodded at me, and looked towards Hiccup "This is the Alpha species, every nest has a queen but this is the king of all dragons!" Valka announced to Hiccup "We all work under his care and his command" She says, our Alpha looks at Hiccup "Welcome Valka's offspring" he said and blowed some light ice at him covering his brown hair in snow, I chuckled a bit as well with Valka "Well except the babies of course!" She giggled, we all look in the direction of the Alpha and he has a few baby Scuttleclaws on his face, he roars a bit just to get them off him and lays down in the water.

Hiccup then ruffles all the snow out of his hair and 'Awes' in amazement "Hungry?" Valka asks him "Uh yea I could eat!" He says "Good it's feeding time!" She says.

TIME SKIPPP.

We are hovering over the water waiting for the Alpha to bring up the food "I thought we were going to eat!" Hiccup said, Valka looked at her son "Oh we are!" she exclaimed, she put her hand up in a stop gesture, all the dragons that are following us stopped as well with Cloudjumper, me, and Toothless. Valka looks down and Hiccup looks down and we see the Alpha coming up with thousands of fish in his mouth and then he spits it all out, Hiccup smiles in amazement and Toothless wines at him and Hiccup gestures to him to 'Help yourself' Toothless dives and gets lots of fish in his mouth, I dive down and catch sixteen fish in my mouth and I throw it up in the air and shoot a plasma blast at it to cook it and then I quickly grab all sixteen fish again while Toothless stares at me in 'wow'.

 After we were done eating we flew over to the wind current were us dragons go to have fun and relax our wings without having the need to fly, Valka slides off Cloudjumpers wing "Careful Valka I don't want you falling again"  Cloudjumper cooed at her "Awww somebody cares!~~" I tease, he just rolls his eyes and goes to watch Valka as she jumps and walks from one dragon wing to another, she get to Toothless and jumps on his wings careful not to hurt him and jumps over Hiccup and floats in the air for a second before slipping off Toothless's wing, Cloudjumper was right under him as he caught her and he grumbled something I couldn't quite make out but i'm sure he is just worried about Valka doing something dangerous. We fly away from the wind current and go to an open space while the other dragons head back to the Sanctuary, "Aaah~" she sighs and lets her arms out and feels the breeze, I fly over Cloudjumper and go upside down and Valka pats my head and I purred then I went beside Toothless "Hello~" I said to the Night fury, he looks at me beside him I kinda blush 'He looks so cute and handsome at the same time~' I thought, I shook my head trying not to think such thoughts "O-oh hi!" he said and blushed at me, Cloudjumper looked at us "Get a room love birds!" he teased, me and Toothless both blushed. "this is what it feels to be a dragon Hiccup!" Valka says to him "Yea, well it's all fun to call yourself a dragon but can you fly?!" he said and jumped off Toothless and as I was about to catch him Toothless stopped me "Don't"  he said with an annoyed tone, "Why!?! he's fall-" before I could finish my sentence Hiccup opened some straps and he began gliding, I looked at Toothless in astonishment then Cloudjumper looked at him. 

Toothless looked back at me then at Cloudjumper with a bored face but then realized and divided after Hiccup and gilded behind him, Valka and Cloudjumper flew beside them and Hiccup looked at his mom then back ahead in front of him and saw a iceberg "TOOTHLESS!!" he yelled in panic, Toothless tried his best to get to his rider but didn't manage to get to him but I quickly flew towards Hiccup and shot a plasma blast at the iceberg and folded Hiccup in my wings cradling him from the fall but as I did Toothless cradled around me and we all plummeted down on a large iceberg connected to land, when we landed Toothless gave a loud grunt and groan as he opened his wings around me, after he did I un-folded mine and lifted the one around Hiccup I quickly looked at Hiccup and he wasn't there "UHhhh......" I cooed is a worried manner, I got up and walked and looked for him, Toothless looked around while he still was on the ground and I looked at him and Hiccup came up out of the snow knocking some snow on Toothless's face and he sneezed and the snow came off his snout and he looked at Hiccup with a very annoyed look of 'Are you serious?' I chuckled after he sneezed, he looked at me and blushed and looked down in embarrassment, Valka and Cloudjumper landed and Valka went straight to Hiccup and checked out his suit leather thingy. Cloudjumper came to me "Are you okay Y/n! are you hurt?!" he asked worriedly "I'm fine brother~!" I say teasingly "Brother?.." he said with wide eyes, I stopped smiling and looked at him "Am I allowed to call you that?.." I asked with a sad tone, he looked at me and smiled "Of course you can call me that" he wrapped his wings around me and I snuggled into his hug "Awww you're smiling!~" I said teasingly as I looked up at him, he back away from the hug and looked away to the side "No!" he pouted, I gave him a 'You sure about that?' look and he gave up "Fine" he grumbled in defeat and I laughed.

A small tiny weenie time skip. 

"This is great! now you and me can go talk to Drago!" Hiccup said, I growled viciously at the his name, Valka then came beside me and started to pet my head "Oh there is no 'Talking to Drago'!" Valka exclaimed, "But we have t-" before Hiccup could finish his sentence "No we must protect our own" Valka told him, I purred after Valka ended the conversation. I looked over to Toothless who was showing off his new fins "Test flight 2.0?!!!" He jumped, I giggled and he looked at me and chuckled.

We then flew back to the sanctuary for to sleep for the night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm 2,382 words NICE 👍  Anyway again have a good day/night/afternoon! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 674 6
"Hiccup, don't." Astrid said. "I have to." Hiccup then gave Astrid a kiss on the cheek before mounting on Toothless. Before Hiccup could even fly aw...
60.9K 1K 27
Yes, it's another one of these but I really wanted to do another one and hopefully better than the other one. "What if we left for good?" "What do yo...
143K 3.3K 44
What if Hiccup had left after being chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare. After three years of being presumed dead and freeing dragons from in and...
674K 13.7K 25
Y/n is a night fury. Thought to be the last one of her kind. And then things changed. Y/n met Toothless. And hiccup. And the twins. Life changed into...