Desire {18+}

By zebramoosee

Elodie Hart; "Tasting her is like heaven. But Harlow isn't heaven. Nor is she hell; Harlow is the f*cking dev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N !!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
1 MILLION! <3
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 46

34K 696 265
By zebramoosee

I stepped foot into bed so fast last night, tired as hell. I didn't even shower which was utterly disgusting, but I was so sore and exhausted that I just couldn't do it.

I woke up this morning, sprawled across my bed, freezing cold with my dress scrunched up at my thighs. I must've fell straight into bed the second I got back because I hadn't even covered myself with the duvet.

I didn't waste my time when I woke up, and now I'm leaning against the wall of my shower, while the hot water sprays my body gently.

The steam coming out of it has already blurred up every glass door of this shower. I've been in here for too long already but I don't even want to get out.

What I do know, is that I owe my friends an apology, really.

I left them last night and they got worried for me and thought something probably happened when the whole time I was off enjoying Harlow's dangerous foreplay.

That's only one way to put it.

Last night was something I seriously never would've imagined myself doing. Letting Harlow spank me? Punish me. Letting her bound me and tease me, it all felt so wrong but I couldn't lose that pleasant feeling of her touching me.

It's like I'm infatuated with her. With what she does. With what she does to me.

I slap my hand to my forehead to stop the thoughts, groaning as I peel myself off of the shower wall. I let the droplets warm my back for a couple of seconds, before I turn the shower off.

I grab the towel hanging over one of large glass walls, wrapping it around my body, then tucking it into the top. I step out onto the mat and dry my feet, before walking over to where I placed my clothes by the sink on the counter.

Clothes which seemed to have now disappeared. I roll my eyes, knowing exactly what this is. I was hoping to figure out the right things to say before I had to confess to last night, but it looks like my time has been limited.

I grip the handle of the door and pull it open to reveal my bedroom, accompanied with three girls laying around on my bed.

Sam is the first one who turns when she hears me. "Finally!" She groans, rolling over from her stomach and jumping off of my bed.

I stand with a frown in the doorway of my bathroom. "Please can I have my clothes back?" I ask her, tilting my head, while my hand goes to my hip.

"Speak first, receive later!" I notice Elena's voice and turn my head towards her. She's leaned against my headboard, eating from a bag of salty crackers she loves, and has made me obsessed with. She normally eats them after a hangover.

I slide my hands down my face while making my way to my bed, in hopes they'd forget what they were here for.

"So," Vera starts, locking her phone and placing it face down onto the pillow, before turning to me, "She drove you home last night?" Vera quirks an eyebrow and her lips form a small grin. I forgot about Harlow telling this stuff to the girls. I can almost imagine how disappointed they were when they realised I would've been off with her for the night. Especially after I originally went out with them. And then I ended the night being fucked by a woman I choose to forget is dangerous.

I feel my cheeks burn and roll my head back, knowing they'd be talking to me about this way too much. "Don't say it like that! You're making me go red. Yes she drove me home." I admitted, huffing and seating myself next to Elena. I steal a cracker from the bag and she gives me a death stare when I pop it into my mouth.

"And did anything happen on this drive home? Any inconveniences?" She carries on, looking for answers. Yes we kissed after she scared me to death. And I was trying to be something I normally am not.

"Do you know something I don't, Vera?" I ask her, crossing my arms over my chest. Act innocent. Don't give away too many details.

"I know you had sex with Harlow last night."

Though I already knew that, her sentence made me almost choke on the cracker.

"Is this about me leaving you guys? Because you know what I'm about to say-"

I'm cut off by Sam. "Yes, it's a little bit about you leaving, so you'll need to explain that. Did you know she was even coming? Because why wouldn't you tell us beforehand?" She whines at me, tugging my arm for an answer as she leans against the bed post.

I throw my head back and lightly hit the headboard. "I'm really sorry for abandoning you guys. I am, and I didn't even think I would. I didn't know she would come. I completely forgot about her during the night. She just showed up."

Vera studies me like some project in an art gallery. As if she's trying to find out my meaning or something. "Where'd you see her?"

"I was dancing. Just dancing, and then I see her far from me in the club. And so I turn the other way and practically scurry off." I said, adjusting my towel.

"You could've come to us!" Sam told me, hitting my arm with the back of my hand, springing the idea into my head a little too late.

"Trust me, that would've made it worse. God knows what would've happened if you guys saw me with her." I admit it, because I know it would be so embarrassing if something happened with her in front of my friends.

"She followed you? Where'd you go, a sex dungeon?" Elena says, snorting at her own words, then dropping a cracker into her mouth.

Well, fuck. I can feel the heat on my face.

When I stay silent, Elena looks back to me and her eyes widen. "A sex dungeon?!"

"I'm-"

Sam slaps her hands onto her knees. "Okay back up, what the actual fuck-"

"Guys! It wasn't a dungeon jesus, it was just a room. What goes through your heads honestly?!" I whisper yell, getting more embarrassed by the second.

"Well, I've always wanted to experience a sex dungeon." Sam sighs and goes to grab a cracker from Elena's bag, but Elena scrunches the top and pulls the bag away.

"You wanna repeat what you just said there, Sam?" She raises an eyebrow, then squints her eyes.

Sam puts on her best fake smile. "I did not mean a word of that sentence." Elena passed the bag to her and rolls her eyes. We both know Sam meant every single word of that confession.

"Anyways, how was it?"

"How was what?" I ask, replying to Vera, who rolls on her back and lays her head on my pillow to look up at me.

"The sex."

I cough out and clear my throat. I know she'll keep on teasing and taunting me about it if I don't tell her everything.

"It was.. I don't know how to describe it." I shrug, hoping she'd take my answer.

"But you weren't disappointed of it or anything? Like it was good-"

I blurt out before she can say anymore. "Yes Vera, it was way more than good. Try, virtuous or satisfactory." I say with a high and enthusiastic tone, which she grins and laughs at. Saved myself there.

I pull myself off the bed quickly, standing upright and scanning the room for my stolen clothes. "Is the question and answer session over? May I cover myself or am I to remain naked, ladies?" I ask them, earning a cracker to my chest, which Sam threw at me. They for sure will clean any cracker mess they've made on my bed.

"Yeah yeah, they're on that dresser. And be quick, the question and answer session hasn't finished."

I take my clothes from the dresser close to my bathroom, and return back, locking the door behind me this time.

Slipping off my towel, I hang it on my radiators, to let it dry. I apply on some lotion to make my skin feel a little softer.

I put on my leggings and the jumper I picked out, with a top underneath. I put on some socks and brush my hair back into a low bun, securing it with a second hair tie. I make sure my hair is fixed together tightly, and then check myself in the mirror.

When I look decent enough, I spray on some perfume by my sink and enter my bedroom again.

When I walk back in, Vera is on her phone again, typing quickly into the keyboard, it seems. Sam and Elena are messing about, playing some game.

"Who you texting Vera?" I call to her, getting closer to my bed and sitting down on the edge next to Sam, who's way too focused on her game to even turn and look my way.

She locks her phone the second I take a look and places it down onto the pillow, hiding the screen. "Oh just a family member."

Elena scoffs beside me. She's about to destroy her phone with all the tapping on her screen. "Liar."

Vera sends her a glare as if to ask what she's talking about. As soon as her stare leaves, Elena looks at me and nods to Vera, indicating for me to get something out of her.

"Which family member?" I question.

"Uh.. my grandma, she's just-"

"Okay, that's the worst lie I've ever heard. You're grandmother is dead Vera-"

I cut Sam off with a gasp at her harsh words. "Sam!" I nudge her elbow hard. Sam can be such a handful sometimes. I'm sure she rarely thinks before she speaks. Her sentence didn't seem to phase Vera though, since the look on her face just expresses guilt.

"Vera?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm such a bad liar. Fuck." She curses and drops her head into her hands.

It's muffled but I hear her next words. "I've been texting Damiano again."

That came as a shock to all four of us. To me, Sam and Elena, who exchanged rapid glances. And to Vera, who just admitted to it.

"And you didn't tell us before? I thought you found some better guy." Sam says, then pokes Vera's side, scooting closer to her.

"He is the better guy. He's the only guy. There's no one like him, Sam." Vera groans, a tired look plastering her face.

She really looked like she loved Damiano when they were together. She spent so much time with him. And he obviously fell head over heels for her, it was blankly obvious.

I was so mad at him when Vera told me why he ended things with her, because in all fairness, it didn't make sense. If she was distracting him so much, why wouldn't he just tell her? Point it out, talk it over with her instead of breaking her heart.

"Oh Vera, I hate that man after what he said to you. If you want me to like him again, there's a whole load of convincing to do." Sam tells her, starting a mini lecture.

"I know. I was pissed at him when he told me why. But he's been nice to me and he's not mentioned or brung it up in case it affects me somehow. I know he still cares, I can feel it. I just don't understand why he'd end things in the first place if he's talking to me again."  We all listen to her while she talks about him and how she feels for the next couple of minutes. She told us all that they started talking on text at the start of this week. She'd earned glances and small smiles from him around the mansion, and she said she was way too ecstatic about it.

Vera also mentioned about when Damiano ended things, and they had a small argument, she felt like he didn't even believe what he was saying himself. As if he was blurting words out of his mouth that he didn't mean. Like he wanted to end things but he didn't.

We comforted her for a little while, and we talked some things through with her. Vera told us that it was in fact Damiano who started texting first, which came as an immediate shock to her.

Before we went too deep into the talking, and Sam started asking about how Damiano and Vera's relationship was before, Elena decided to get us together and go swimming to loosen up around the topic and go have some fun instead. We could tell Vera didn't wanna talk about their relationship before things ended, and Sam apologised, but she said it was fine and cheered up when Elena suggested the pool. 

I took out my two piece bikini, plus a clean towel.   Though I had just showered, I didn't want to sit in bed all day, so I took the company of my friends and accepted that I was getting soaked yet again by the pool. I led the girls out of my room and we took the stairs down to the maid quarters, collecting their things, before heading off to the swimming pool, to ultimately forget our problems and hang out without discussing neither of them.

A/N

I can't tell if I like this chapter a lot, it's a little boring. But either way, I hope it's even a little bit enjoyable.

I wanted to point out my excitement here in this note though, because THIS BOOK IS SO CLOSE TO 200K READS AHHHH!

I did not think I would get this far but oh my gosh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 265 44
Elaina Velkov: a pretty nice girl who can be shy and mean. But from the Inside, she's confident and very childish. Everyone likes her, but she doesn'...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

79.6K 2.8K 64
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
1.8K 115 17
She was his girl from the time he laid eyes on her. He always knew what she wanted. She saw love and softness in his eyes. He saw pain in her eyes...
5.9K 298 17
In the world of guns and evil , a rose is bloomed. Just like a rose has thorns on it to prevent it from being crushed , she too has her father and b...