😳Worst Kept Secret🤫

By jophlianastories

One day after school. Jules, elliana and Sophia decided to go exploring. They end up on an island across the... More

Character list
Prologue/plot
Chapter 1: Getting Tricked
Chapter 2: The Rescue that leads us to mako
Chapter 3: exporing mako
Chapter 4: Discovering the moon pool
Chapter 6: The aftermath of the night before
Chapter 7: The discovery
Chapter 8: The invitation
Chapter 9: The party is actually a pool party
Chapter 10: convincing her to test it with us
Chapter 11: the confusion with jules's parents
Chapter 12: the discovery of Sophia's power
Chapter 13: The party
Chapter 14: Jentzen finds out the truth
Chapter 15: trying to get Ellie to enbrace the changes
Chapter 16: the learning of the turtles
Chapter 17: Confronting my dad and caught up in eddies lies
Chapter 18: Trying to stop eddy but...things go horribly wrong
Chapter 19: findings of elliana's new job
Chapter 20: the finding at mako
Chapter 21: the party debate
Chapter 22: The sleepover

Chapter 5: The Strange event that night

55 1 2
By jophlianastories

Elliana: Jules! Juliana! Can you hear me?
Sophia: 1) who's juliana? 2) you need to relax 3) give who ever it is a minute.
Elliana: Jules, full name is Juliana. Like how she calls me Ellie and El even though my full name is elliana.
Sophia: Ohhhhh, I see. Well she back shortly.
Jules pov: Swims back and comes up to the moon pool.
Jules: I was right, as it's about a 20 second swim to the reef outside. Literally just straight through, with plenty of room so that also means we can all fit.
Elliana: Through there?
Jules: Yes.
Elliana: No way.
Sophia: Come on, elliana. There's literally no other way out of here. You can do this.
Elliana: I can't do this. And besides, I can't swim as I never learnt.
Jules: Everything will be fine.
Elliana: How can you be sure? When I've missed dance practice and now you're asking me to swim when I don't know how.
Sophia: Just listen to her, ellie. And besides what other alternatives have we got? Stay stuck down here forever?
Elliana: Okay, fine.
Elliana's pov: I grabbed Sophia's hand and we both went into the water. And then all of a sudden the moon pool started to glow as all three of us were in the moonlight, shining over us. It was like some sort of magic, which looked kinda cool but also really strange. As well as it feeling strange.
Elliana: Wow!
Jules: That was kinda spooky. Okay, now concentrate. Make sure you take a deep breath.
Elliana's pov: We all swim to the reef outside as quickly as possible.
Elliana: That was way longer than 20 seconds.
Sophia: Chill out, we made it didn't we?
Jules: I'm very proud of you, ellie. I knew you could do it.
Elliana's pov: All of a sudden we all hear sirens and a bright light shining as us.
Police: This is the water police, please make your way to our boarding ladder at the rear of the vessel.
Jules: Come on.
Jules's pov: We all swim over to the ladder and they take us back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.8K 83
After the death of her mother, Zoey Shaw moves with her father to the Gold Coast for a better change and scenery. Right after befriending three girls...
107K 1.2K 30
Brooke's having a hard time moving on. Brandon broke her heart, and she started to distance herself from other guys due to the fear of going through...
2K 111 29
Paige Hyland, despite her history of reality TV, was a normal college student. She turned in assignments when they were due, and took her exams in he...
28.8K 751 16
After everything that happened in Australia, Miriam and her family decided to move to Beacon Hills from a job offer. Though her parents and her never...