I Will Always Be There For Yo...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if... More

Reader's Personal and Info.
Prologue - A Unknown Boy Will Be Arriving?
1- Meet Boboiboy
2- Adudu?
3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?
4-Boboiboy Has Powers?
5- I Have New Powers
6- Elemental Split
7-Helping People In Need
Special Chapter
8-Got Kidnapped
9-Rescue Mission
10-Escaping The Spaceship
11- Cocoa Delivery
12- Revealing Secrets
13- Lightning Has Been Kidnapped
14- Elemental Fight
15- Boboiboy Thunderstorm
16- Shocking Event
17- Unlocking Powers
18- Surprise for Y/n
Age Explanation
Easter Sunday Special
19- Stuck In The Game
20- Final Boss Battle
Boboiboy Your Bleeding!
Requests And Jealous BBB
21- Sleeping Monster
22- Checker Game
24- World Biscuits Day
25- Cyclone and Sky
26- Getting Them Back
27- The Mukalakus Robot
28- Goodbye
Epilogue
New Book!!

23- Nightmares or Memories

1.1K 72 27
By NicoleAlcantara760

"Lady M/n, Lord F/n... Do you wanna hear the good news or bad news" A deep voice spoke. Little Y/n slowly peeked inside the room from the small gap of the door, seeing 7 different kinds of mens were there including her parents.

'The rulers' The toddler thought, looking at the mens in awe. Seeing that they were wearing different kinds of clothing style and was wearing some jewelries but what caught her attention the most was all of them had different kinds of colors.

'Papa told me, i will be a leader one day. Taking his place to protect my people! Not only his people but the whole territories! They're also wearing they're hanfus! I can't wait to get my own one!' Y/n's smile grew at the mere thought of that and heared her father started to talk.

"Mallory, Abner... What have you both seen about my daughter's future... Good news first"

A man with brown hair and pure white hanfu clothing looked towards the other man beside him. "Mallory.. Would you like to tell F/n or I?"

"I suggest you tell the good news Abner... And i will be the one telling the bad" A man with black hair and pure black hanbok clothing replied, seeing the man; who's named Abner. Looked at the father of the kid that they were in topic.

"All i can say is, when Mallory and I looked through the future of your daughter. We saw that her powers will grow more stronger, the new generation won't be needing to do the martial arts moves like our generation. There will be a big change of our powers" Abner explained as M/n stepped forward.

"If you don't mind my lords, what is the reason of her powers getting stronger?" The only woman in the room asked.

"There will be a boy.... Her half. Her half will be the one changing everything about her powers and we will no longer need to do martial arts." Abner explained once more, seeing the other mens in the room were quite pleased upon hearing this.

"The new generation will be a very interesting one indeed because of your daughter's half, i praise for your daughter's success in the near by future." A man with white hair praised, he was wearing an ocean blue hanfu clothing.

"Not now Dylan, i want to know about my Daughter's future not... Love life..." F/n lightly argued, holding a hand up, gesturing for the white hair man to stop talking about his side topic.

"I see you got that Father protection from me"

"Father, it's understandable because our daughter is the only female child" M/n lightly chuckled, looking towards the man that has dark brown hair and green hanfu clothing. Who's name Y/n found out was Cedar, her grandfather to be exact.

"Enough with this, we know about the good part of the topic. Now what about the bad." A man with black hair and red streak on his bangs asked, he was also wearing a black hakama and red kimono with a scowl on his face.

"Patients Tyson... I was about to explain the details about it..." Mallory spoke, making everyone in the room quiet down. "... What's the bad news Lord Mallory..." M/n asked, looking at the fully black clothing man in fear.

"We never had a bad news about every Д꒦𝚊✞𝚊𝚛 ti'll now..." A man with dark violet hair stated, he was also wearing a violet kimono with black hakama.

"Indeed Taranis... But this is far more worse than anything we ever encountered..." Abner spoke firm and seriousness in his voice, everyone in the room are on the edge after they realised that they will have a new enemy even Little Y/n was getting worried.

"It isn't one of the people is it?" Taranis guessed, having a frown on his face. "I assure you that it's not one of the people... But this enemy were gonna face... Is outside from our planet..." Mallory announced.

Little Y/n was gripping the wood tight after hearing this, she shouldn't be here and listen but curiosity got the best of her. The girl was waiting patiently, curious and wanting to know what kind of bad news this is.

"If may i ask... What will our new enemy do? .... It's impossible for someone to just go to our planet fight us..." Dylan asked as he raised a hand for them to see. ".... Taking all of the people's powers..." After Abner said that, all hell broke lose.

"WHAT!?!"

"Your saying were all jeopardize?!!"

"That is utterly preposterous!! That is completely impractical thing to do!!"

"How can that be!?"

"If there will be no people left, the generations will be no more!!"

"How is that possible!? Our planet had been hidden for centuries!!"

"Taking our powers will surely kill us all!!"

"Will F/n's daughter save us!?'"

"How long ti'll that enemy get here!?"

"Silents!!!" F/n roared, stomping his foot on the ground that caused the whole place to shake— Y/n silently whimpered at this because never once she saw her father get this angry before.

All the shouting had died down after Y/n's father snapped, looking towards the man and saw him rubbing his temples. "Mallory, Arben. Be more specific and give us every single detail of this" F/n requested, looking towards the said mens way.

"Of course, we saw that the enemy will take... All our powers and leaving... Us all to die... There were fights and it's was very brutal... And your daughter won't be saving us all..."

"What do you mean Abner?..."

".... The enemy will arrive... Soon... And your daughter is still a child once it gets here..."

Y/n's face morphed into a horror one. No, she wouldn't be able to protect her people..... Will her parents survive? Will the other rulers elude? How about her soon to be people? There were so many questions lingering in her mind.

".... Then what are we proposed to do?..." Taranis questioned, looking towards the other rulers.

"We can't let that enemy get her... If it did... It will be the end of us all, she's the main source of all our powers like her other self in the past and if that enemy did get her... She can't get reincarnated no more... And there will be no future generations left..." Abner stated, looking at the others in seriousness.

"What about us then huh?" Tyson spoke.

"We vowed to become leaders under one condition... Risking our lives for the people.... And that's what we all are gonna do, if one of us go down... We all go down together my brothers" F/n reminded, making everyone else quiet down.

"What about our daughter... If we hid her here... She will be found" M/n questioned, looking at her husband with worry on her face.

".... I suggest we produce a space shuttle to elude everyone and my granddaughter. We rulers will stay behind and make sure the others will escape safely" Cedar planned, seeing the other mens nod in agreement.

"When will the enemy get here Mallory?" Dylan questioned as everyone's eyes looked towards the fully black clothing male.

"All i can say is unknown.. But i assure you... Young Y/n will escape safely... Because she will meet her half soon" Mallory said, a wave of relief had washed through them, it was silent for a moment before someone started to talk.

".... I apologize for saying this but we have to erase your daughter's memories and lock her powers away...." Taranis advised, seeing F/n was about to protest but he added some sentences for the man to comprehend. "If your daughter remembered this, i know for a fact. She will look for that enemy and take vengeance, erasing her memories and locking her powers from her is the only way for your daughter to be protected..... Including changing her appearance."

M/n and F/n went quiet, they knew what the man said was true. F/n thought for a moment before making his final decision and asked. "Abner... Where is her half located?..."

"A planet resembles to ours.... Planet Earth but that planet doesn't have abilities like us... Her half will be the one awakening her powers when the time is right"

"Then how is that so called half of her's going to improve her powers?" Tyson asked while having a snarky tone.

"Reason... Unknown..."

".... Then i recommend sending her there, not only she will be safe. Her half will protect her as well, if that boy did upgraded her powers then that means he's special and might have some abilities with him... Your six years old daughter had unlock her full brain capacity already, she will be fine there"

Before F/n could even utter a word. A whimper had echoed through out the room causing all of they're heads to snap towards the door— seeing the girl they were talking about was standing behind the door with a disbelief look, the sight of the child made everyone's eyes softened as M/n took a couple of steps towards her daughter.

"Y/n... Sweetie..."

The others can see tears were beginning to fall down the girl's face as she shook her head with her eyes shut and was whimpering, the seven mens including her grandfather felt sorry for the girl— seeing how broken she looks.

"Moonlight..." F/n called out, having a dejected look when he saw his daughter ran out of the room.

Boboiboy heard sniffles, slowly opening his eyes as his brown orbs landed on Y/who was standing beside his bed, like she was deciding whether she should wake him up or not.

"Y-Y/n?"

The said girl perked up when she heard the elemental manipulator called out her name. "O-Oh! S-Sorry if... I woke you up... I-I'll be leaving now..."

"Nothing? I suggest talking to her about it because it seems it's getting to her alot"

The elemental manipulator remembered what Papa Zola said to him, Y/n was about to walk towards the door but Boboiboy quickly stopped her.

"W-Wait! Your crying... What's wrong?" Boboiboy had a worried look, he was now fully awake and was sitting on his bed. The elemental manipulator can see Y/n wasn't looking at him, making him call out her name once more. "Y/n?.... Come on... Talk to me..."

Boboiboy heard the girl mumbled which he manage to caught on. "N-Nightmares... I think..."

The elemental manipulator slowly got off of his bed, approaching the distressed girl as he gently grabbed her hand. "You wanna talk about it?... If you want to that is?" Boboiboy gently asked, not wanting to scare the girl away.

Y/n didn't answer for a moment before nodding, giving Boboiboy a sign that she does wanna talk about it. The elemental manipulator smiled at this before leading the girl towards his bed and sat down.

The two were silent after they sat down, it wasn't an awkward one luckily but comfortable atmosphere tension. Boboiboy then cleared his throat, getting the girl's attention. "So.... What seems to be bothering you?" The elemental manipulator asked.

"It's just... I've been having visions which i can't fully comprehend... It always makes me distracted! It always bothers me! Up until now it won't go away..." Y/n whimpered, rubbing her teary eyes with the sleeve of her sweater. Boboiboy stayed himself silent, deciding he will talk after the girl was done.

"I don't understand... Every single of this visions, every single of the dream that i'm having every night are the same... I always see the same person.... A woman and a man... It started to bother me so much! This time i had a dream... A dream that a group of unknown mens said that i will be sent off!"

Boboiboy felt his heart sting when the girl in front of him started to sob, reluctantly crawling towards Y/n and gently wrapped his arm around her broken figure like she was the most fragile thing in the world—cradling the girl in his arms.

"Was there... Any information or details about the dream you had?..." He asked.

"I-... I forgot some of it... I can't take it anymore.. It was too much for me to handle..." The elemental manipulator felt bad, she was younger than him yet she was already starting to get overwhelmed and pressured from her thoughts despite her always being so calm and collected from what Ying and Yaya had said.

"Maybe... That was your missing memories? Maybe it's giving you visions of your past?" Boboiboy guessed, seeing Y/n was gripping his shirt tight. "I-.... I don't know... It's... Weird..."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure cause... My dream mentioned powers multiple times..."

That made Boboiboy quiet, now he understands why Y/n was getting pressured. It's because it's impossible for someone to be born with powers— let alone the mark she had on her forehead because of unknown reasons, he remebered the time Y/n panicked when she first discovered about having elemental abilities, almost loosing control of her powers because of it.

The elemental manipulator's train of thoughts had come to a halt when he suddenly heard Y/n yawn, he was thinking so much that he didn't even realised minutes had already passed by.

"You tired?"

"A-A bit..." The girl mumbled, she was about to leave Boboiboy's grasp but she felt his arms tightened up around her. "Boboiboy?"

"Come on, you can sleep here with me? So i can make sure you won't get any nightmares?" Boboiboy suggested, looking down at the girl as he gave her a gentle smile.

Y/n stared at him for a moment before finally gave in, giving the boy an appreciate smile. "Okay fine, you win"

The elemental manipulator's smile grew a bit before laying back on his bed and was laying on his side with Y/n still in his arms. "Night N/n"

"Night Boboiboy... Thank you... For being there for me..."

The elemental manipulator stared down at the girl in his arms with his gentle smile never leaving his face.

"No... Thank you for being there for me when i needed someone to talk to the most..... Now let me return the favor and let me be there for you."

Tok Aba got woken up when he saw the lights from upstairs were on, this made the elder man quietly climb up the stairs and towards the light switch.

Just before he could turn it off, his eyes landed on Y/n's bedroom door— seeing it was wide open. This made Tok Aba grew worried, approaching towards the open door and peeked inside. Seeing the telekinesis manipulator wasn't on her bed.

This made him grew even more worried, quickly walking towards his grandson's room, opening the door and went it. Before he could wake his grandson up, his eyes landed on Boboiboy and the girl he was looking for was sleeping on his grandson's bed.

Seeing Boboiboy was cradling Y/n in his arms protectively, Tok Aba stared at the kids in bewilderment before a soft smile was slowly forming his lips, quickly fetching his camera and immediately took a picture of the two kids with his smile never leaving his face.

"Might as well show it to him" Tok Aba mumbled as he quietly walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Well would you look at that, he's growing up already huh?"

"Quiet down Mechabot..." A man shushed at the red Power Sphere, looking back at the hologram in front of him as his lips had tug up into a warm smile. "Well... Your right... He's growing up so fast.... Now i'm wondering something"

"Wondering about what?" The Power Sphere named Mechabot asked, looking at his human companion in confusion.

"The way my son was cradling her.... I wonder will that girl be Boboiboy's lover once we come home?"

"But the girl is still a kid!! You can clearly tell how young she still is in that picture!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 410 37
Emily is a regular girl, She lost her family 2 years ago in a car accident, She is 14 years old that started a new life with her adopted sister Alora...
25.6K 1.1K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
1.8K 121 9
✤ʜᴇʏ ʏ/ɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ? ✤ɪᴛ's "ᴍᴀʜᴀʟ ᴋɪᴛᴀ" ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ,ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ? *sᴄᴏғғs* ✤ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴇᴀ.. ɪ-ɪᴛs ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍ...
58.2K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...