MY LIFE,MY CHOICES

By Rivaine24

A Remarried Empress Isekai fanfiction where the FL gets isekaid into the universe of the Remarried Empress an... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 4

3K 110 11
By Rivaine24

VANESSA P.O.V

Im finally at my room reading some books to get familiar with this new world.Since it looks like I'm gonna be here for a while I should know more things about this world.

My ladies-in-waiting came to my room and greeted.They approached and looked hesitant to speak up.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"We wanted to ask what did His Majesty say?”

I'm supposed to be telling them how he got angry with me for mentioning the woman,but since that didn't happen I might as well be honest.Maybe they can even help spread the word.

"He didn't say much.He told me the woman is 2 months pregnant already and he asked me to help out in taking care of her"

"Thank God.That means that woman can never be a mistress since she's already pregnant with another man's child."

"Speaking of men,I wonder where her husband is?She's pregnant and yet she's out here in other people's home"

"Didn't you heard?She's probably a slave so she might have run away from where she came from.You never know what kind of man her husband is that she needed to run away"

"Yeah,if she had a good husband then she wouldn't be here in the first place"

The ladies kept gossiping about her but I wasn't really in the mood to gossip so I had to stop them.

"Ladies,please.We don't know what the poor girl went through that she had to run away,and even worse she got caught in a trap and is injured.Her condition is bad enough as it is"

"Oh you're majesty,you're just too kind hearted."

"That's right you are so wise your majesty."

They kept praising me for being 'nice' and how lucky they are that I'm such a good Empress.

I do feel bad about the slavery system but the reason and procedures behind it is so complicated that it's not gonna be easy to lift it.It was a system made to punish people who committed terrible crimes so its no easy task to reason with the system.

"Your majesty,we will take our leave now"

I nodded at them and went back to my book.

I smirked.

To think this is supposed to be the moment where Navier is talking to Countess Eliza about how hurt she is about what that dipshit did and how heartbroken she is.

Well he is a walking dissapointment so it's understandable but I was upset on how hurt she was.I guess I felt bad for her but that wasn't her fault,everything was that jackass fault and all the blame should be put on him as it should be.

Just thinking about him gives me a headache.

I should focus on adapting to this new world and do my best to fulfill my empress's duties while I'm in her body.I won't dissapoint her and change her life for the better.

*
*
*

It was the day all the officials and I gathered in the conference room to discuss the preparations for the upcoming New Year.

After the meeting,I took a walk in the central palace garden to relax. Artina, the deputy commander of the knights, accompanied me, along with my ladies-in-waiting.As I discussed with Artina about whom to recommend for the ceremony, I heard a whisper from somewhere saying, “Is that her?”

I knew who it was so I didn't bother looking around.

"H-hey!"

I ignored her and kept walking my way.I heard the sound of a wheelchair moving forward and so I signaled Artina to keep her away.

Artina stood tall behind me stopping her from approaching me.

But suddenly...

"I-i just wanted to say thank you for sending Rashta the medicine and the doctor.Rashta is very grateful."

Still with the third person speech

Im contemplating whether I should just leave or have a conversation with her.That scumbag is somewhere around here so whatever happens will be seen by him.

You know what,I'll have some fun with her.

I told Artina to step aside so I'm now facing her.

"And you are?"

"O-oh,I'm Rashta.Rashta is living in the eastern palace by the kindness of His Majesty the Emperor.Rashta is indebted to his majesty for letting her stay in the eastern palace.Rashta is grateful for your majesties generosity.And the medicine you sent Rashta worked really well!Thank you so much!"

"I'm glad it helped you Rashta,I also heard that you are...pregnant."

Her maids looked stunned with what I said

Weren't they informed about this?

Rashta looked down and started fidgeting with her hands.

"Oh u-um yes,the doctor said Rashta is pregnant but Rashta has nowhere to go so..."her eyes started to let out tears as if she's ashamed of being pregnant.

She's probably like that cause now she can't go after the shithead.Believe me woman,I saved you from a lot of trouble.

"It is okay Rashta,I congratulate you for being pregnant.Being able to grow a human being inside you is a blessing. There is nothing to be ashamed of about it".I gave her a plain white handkerchief to wipe her tears.

Are you seeing this you piece of shit?You can't use this woman against me now so you better know your place.

"And do not worry about where you are staying,I have agreed with the emperor to let you stay and for him to look after you and make sure you are well taken care of in the palace.The emperor is always busy so you are free to come to me if you ever need help"

"Thank you!thank you so much!"she cluched onto my skirt and buried her face in it with her face still shedding tears.My ladies-in-waiting was about to push her away when out of nowhere...

"Empress"

I expected his arrival but somehow I'm still affected by it and even more pissed about it.

I turned around and saw the Cunt with his guards behind him.

I wanted to scowl but I had to keep it in.

The ladies-in-waiting quickly lifted their skirts to bow to him.I had already seen this shit a few times earlier in the palace, and I stared at him quietly instead of greeting him again.

He put his hands on Rashta's shoulder and told her to let go of my skirt.

"I'm sorry about that Empress.She doesn't know much about manners and etiquettes yet"

"She will be living in the palace for a while so she has to be taught as soon as possible.She will be ridiculed if she keeps acting like this"

"You are right empress,I will send someone to teach her to behave well"

"Well then,we shall take our leave as my feet are aching"

I turned around and left.

I saved myself from arguing with the prick and my lady-in-waiting from getting locked up.

Knowing things in advance is so helpful.I can prepare myself and come up of ways to handle them.

Now that douchebag won't have anything against me once again.

Are you seeing this universe?I'm doing so well in this world.My empress might not like my ways but I know she will be proud of what I'm achieving.

The following days were peaceful unlike in the original plot where that garbage argues with my empress and flirts around with Rashta like a freak.

That moment he called her prey?Disgustingly creepy.That really disturbed me.She already acts like a child and yet he still treats her like that.F*cking pedophile.If I remember right,I saw a post about how remarried empress is a clear representation of pedophilia and the craving of men to make women succumb to submission to feel better about themselves.Thats just narcissistic.Depending on women to feel better about yourself?Pathetic.

He may have been a great father but he's an awful man.

Whatever

I don't want to be affected by such a person

He's not worth it

Thinking about it,I avoided a lot of trouble that was supposed to happen.A LOT.I know I should be happy about it and be proud of myself but I'm still worried about it.

I did something that changed the entire plot,so it won't be long till things don't go the same as I know,including the happy ones.Soon I won't know what's gonna come,I won't know what to do and I won't be able to prepare for them.I really messed with the story line big-time.

Oh I have to stop thinking like that.

This is my life now and I'm doing this things for my sake.I shouldn't feel guilty for helping myself out and making sure I have a good life,well make sure my empress has a good life.I have to make sure she has a great life when she comes back to this body and I in my real world.Its not like I died or truck-kun killed me,there's still a possibility of me suddenly coming back.

I'm doing all this intervention for mine and my empress's sake,so I should never make myself feel bad about it.

Just take this other change,there's supposed to be a day where that asshole scolds my empress for keeping Laura by her side and 'compares' my empress to that woman.Then Rashta comes in to please the garbage,acting all cute and innocent.I understand her actions but the way that f*ckstain reacted? Utterly disgusting.I can't even describe how disturbed I was in that scene. Now he can't do that because I prevented that from happening and even made myself look good while doing so.

I hope my empress will be proud

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.3K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
206K 8.1K 38
A Remarried Empress Isekai Fanfiction where the FL gets Isekaid into The Remarried Empress.She decides to have fun with this phenomenon and ruin the...
272K 8.9K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
26.7K 549 28
{Hiatus} ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏ/ɴ ɢᴇᴛs sᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀss. ʟᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ɴᴇxᴛ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_♡ Hi th...