If Only...

By fiqah0812

More

If Only...
Chapter 1 ♥- Mysterious guy
Chapter 2 ♥- The EXO
Chapter 3 ♥- Rented Apartment
Chapter 4 ♥- Enjoyable time with EXO
Chapter 5 ♥ : Fun Breakfast with EXO
Chapter 6 ♥ : Lay & Mi Young
Chapter 7 ♥ : Past Incident
Chapter 8 ♥ : Kris & Mi Young
Chapter 9 ♥ : Mysterious Note
Chapter 10 ♥ : Ace
Chapter 11 ♥ : Admirer?
Chapter 12 ♥ : A Date with Sehun
Chapter 13 ♥ : EXO Surprises for Mi Young
Chapter 14 ♥- Luhan's & Mi Young's birthday
Chapter 15 ♥- Geun Suk
Chapter 16 ♥- Lost Control
Chapter 17 ♥- Lee Min Ho = the new teacher
Chapter 18 ♥- Baekhyun, Mi Young & Luhan Hometown
Chapter 19 ♥-Mi Young's Cousin - Seyong
Chapter 20 ♥ : Luhan ♥ Mi Young ♥ Seyong
Chapter 21 ♥ : Emergency!
Chapter 22 ♥ : The Black WereWolf
Chapter 23 ♥ : Mi Young's injury
Chapter 24 ♥ : Baekhyun's Concern Towards Mi Young
Chapter 25 ♥ : Chanyeol Sleeping Walking
Chapter 26 ♥ : Day in School
Chapter 27 ♥ : The truth about Luhan
Chapter 28 ♥ : Revelation
Chapter 29 ♥ - Cooking Fever
Chapter 30 - Meet ups
Chapter 31 ♥ : Luhan's Sister
Chapter 32 ♥ - What's her scheme?
Chapter 33 ♥ Between EXO & Ara & Mi Young
Chapter 34 ♥ Luhan & Ara
Chapter 35 ♥ Luhan's Real Identity
Chapter 36 ♥ Kai Fun Date with Mi Young
Chapter 37 ♥ Charm Bracelet
Chapter 38 ♥ Geunsuk Returns
Chapter 39 ♥ Transfer
Chapter 40 ♥ Under the Moonlight
Chapter 41 ♥ The Beginning or The End..?
Chapter 42 ♥ A Fight in School
Chapter 43♥ Christmas Party
Chapter 44 ♥ His Side of Story
Chapter 45 ♡ Sleepover
Chapter 46 ♥ Ara's Revenge
Chapter 47 ♥ Trying To Fit Into Character
Chapter 49 ♥ Detective Baekhyun
Chapter 50 ♥ A Day Out
Chapter 51 ♥ Cat's Out of the Bag
Chapter 52 ❤ Distraction
Chapter 53 Kai and Luhan
Chapter 54 Ara
Chapter 55 ❤ Seyong visits
Chapter 56 No words
Chapter 57 ❤ His Beast Form
Episode 58❤Should her?
Chapter 59 Ara's Control
Chapter 60 ❤ The End of the Curse
Episode 61 ❤ Don't Forget
Episode 62 ❤ Finale

Chapter 48 ♥ Ara as Mi Young

124 4 0
By fiqah0812

Ara as Mi Young.

The following day, Ara woke up with a smell of waffles from the kitchen. She had a quick shower and strolled down the stairs. She saw Luhan preparing the waffles in the kichen and walked towards him.

"Morning," Ara greeted him with a smile.

"Morning," Luhan flashed a smile back to her.

"Where's the rest?" Ara asked him, referring to the EXO members.

"Still sleeping except D.O who is still showering," Luhan told her.

"Oh," Ara briefly answered ad stood beside him.

"So how's your sleep? Did you...dream of me..?" Luhan asked softly.

"Of course," Ara linked arms with him.

Just then, they heard D.O's & Lay's voice and they was about to enter kitchen. Luhan quickly let go of her arms from his and pretended nothing's happened.

"Yah, come with me to the mall. I need to buy more new clothes for the performances," Lay persuaded D.O.

"But hyung, I have lots to do today & I have a list here that I need to do," D.O showed Lay his long list in his smartphone.

"You really are a spoil sport," Lay sighed in disappointment.

"What's this I heard about you buying more new clothes?" Luhan turned to Lay.

"I seriously need to buy new clothes. The old ones are overrated," Lay told him.

"Lay hyung, you can make them not overrated by creating a new look, mix and match them," D,O suggested while offering to help Luhan with the waffles.

Lay just sat there, still sighing in frustration. D.O nudged Luhan's shoulder and pointed him towards Lay with his head while saying softly,"Luhan hyung, try talk to him please..He will have no space for his new clothes."

Luhan walked towards Lay while Ara just watched from afar. 

"Yah, if you still want to buy new clothes, just buy 2 or 3. I heard that your wardrobe will explode if you keep buying more clothes. Besides, D.O was right. You can mix and match into a new kind of style," Luhan persuaded him.

"But I don't know how to mix and match. I sucked at it," Lay said.

"I can help and even Mi Young can. She's really good at it. You can help him right, Mi Young?" Luhan smiled towards her.

"Uh..y..yeah..," Mi Young caught off guard by his request and thought * I'm more bad in mix and match!*

D.O who heard that felt relieved that Lay was able to refrain from buying more clothes as he is the one sharing a room with Lay. Just then Baekhyun walked into tne kitchen and walked towards the fridge. He took a carton of milk and poured into a glass. He saw Mi Young standing at one corner with her orange juice and approached her.

"Good morning," Baekhyun greeted her.

"Morning," Ara greeted back.

Then without realizing, Baekhyun stared at her for a long time, tyring to find something amiss about her. Ara noticed it and asked,"Do you want to say something?"

"Uh..no..just want to know...how you get that tattoo at your neck," Baekhyun asked while looking at the small tattoo.

"This tattoo..? Oh..uh...just a few weeks ago...," Ara made up a story but sounded flustered.

"But how come I didn't see it the last few weeks? It looks like -," Before Baekhyun could finish his sentence, they heard the rest of the EXO members being rowdy while walking into the kitchen which made Baekhyun distracted for a while. Seeing that opportunity, Ara quickly covered her tattoo with hr collar and quickly drink up her juice to go to her room.

=======

In her room, she looked at the mirror and looked at her tattoo. 

"This tattoo will make it more obvious that I'm really Mi Young..! And Baekhyun seemed more suspicious about me...I've got to be more careful not to get caught. I wonder what that Mi Young was doing now..," Ara talked to herself in the mirror and suddenly facepalmed her forehead and said in frustration while talking to herself," Why are you so concern about?! Whether she's dead or not, it's not your business! And it's better if she's dead..That way, I can get Luhan by myself as well as the EXO members..."

Ara looked at her deviously and smirked to herself. 

=======

At one abandoned house, Mi Young was still tied up. She slowly woke up and could see her surroundings clearly than last night. She felt weak after not given any food. She tried to struggle to free herself but couldn't. Just then, she heard footsteps approaching and she saw shoes in front of her. Min Ho squated down to her level and scoffed,"Look at you...looking all sympathetic.."

"Can..you let me go..? Pls..," Mi Young asked weakly.

"Let you go? Hah! Not in a million years! Until Luhan came to me, I won't let you go. You're a bait and if he didn't come in 6 more days..you know what will happen to you..We'll see if he can differentiate the not real you. If h is able to know that Ara went on disguise, I'll applaud him," Min Ho snarled.

"...Ara..? Why..would she disguise as me..? Isn't she Luhan's sister..?" Mi Young showed a confused look.

"Sister? Are you MAKING a joke here? If you are, you succeed in making me laugh," Min Ho laughed.

Mi Young still looked confused. Min Ho tugged her chin and brought her face forward and said softly,"Ara is NOT his sister.. She's his..."

Mi Young slowly widened her eyes and Min Ho smirked. Min Ho then stood up and walked away from there. She still could not believe what she just heard. 

=======

Back at the Mi Young's house, Ara was having fun playing games with some of the EXO members. Baekhyun who was sitting at one corner of the sofa, kept staring at Ara aka Mi Young.

"Something unusual about her...," Baekhyun muttered while holding a glass of water.

"What's unusual about her?" Someone popped up from behind Baekhyun.

Baekhyun had a slight shock and turned his head behind. Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear and sat on top of the arm's sofa.

"Hyung, can you stop doing that?" Baekhyun scolded Chanyeol lightly.

"Sorry. By the way, is something wrong about Mi Young?" Chanyeol asked while eating his apple.

"I don't know...but something is different about her..," Baekhyun said while looking at Ara.

"Well, there's one different thing about her. She sure is keeping herself closer to Luhan hyung..are they an item?" Chanyeol guessed.

"Why don't hyung ask her yourself," Baekhyun said.

"If they are an item, there goes my chance," Chanyeol sighed.

Baekhyun didn't catch what Chanyeol was saying as he noticed one more thing unusual about her. He focused on her hand that she used to write n a paper with a pen.

*Wait..isn't she right handed? How did she write with her left handed?* Baekhyun thought.

Then he tried to piece up the puzzle what he had found out. 

*..Her coming out from Ara's room...Wearing clothes differently from what she usually wears...Her behaviour..Her tattoo on her neck...Ace barking furiously at her which Luhan hyung told me before that Ace only dislike Ara from the first time he saw Ara.. and they way she used her left hand instead of right hand to write...which points only one thing..* Baekhyun rounded his eyes and looked straight to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol saw his surprised face and asked,"Wae?"

Without saying anything, Baekhyun stood up from the sofa and walked towards Mi Young's room. Chanyeol watched him going off and called him out,"Yah, Baekhyun ah!"

Baekhyun closed the door of her room and looked around the room to find some answers. He looked through her book of shelves but nothing. Then, he decided to go to Ara's room. He walked out from her room and quietly entered Ara's room after checking that Ara was busy playing together with his members. He looked around her room and somehow felt an ominous aura. Baekhyun searched and searched till he found a small notebook belonged to Ara. He was about to open her notebook when he heard Ara's voice outside. Baekhyun became alert and tried to find someplace to hid himself from being found out by Ara. When the door of the room was about to open, Baekhyun rushed to hid himself under her bed and stayed silent for a while. 

The door of the room opened and Ara walked in. 

"Hmm...where did I put my phone...?" Ara talked to herself.

She was pacing back and forth. Then, Baekhyun saw her footsteps coming closer to where he was. He started to panic and tried to moved in away from her. He saw her shadow and knew that she was going to bend down to see if her phone was under the bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.8K 22
Your typical angel and human love story.
536K 6.5K 101
The only one for you
2.3K 130 14
They are a few weeks into the wedding and everybody is excited. However, problems arise that threaten to end Luhan and Eula's relationship for good. ...
104K 4.4K 45
Love is the purest of all feelings. But it becomes a problem when it turns into obsession. An obsession that leads to too many dramas, chaoses, conf...