More Than Words

Oleh Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... Lebih Banyak

Character Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 1

628 18 3
Oleh Achan_21

           The rays of sunlight slowly paints the room of the aparment with hues of yellow as it slowly rises, indicating the start of another day. Eunbi woke up with the sound of my alarm of my phone ringing, the sound echoing through her whole room. She looked at the time on her phone displaying that the current time is 6 am. Streching her arms out feeling the stiffness of my body from sleeping fade away, she got up and started to fix her bed. She started going through her daily routine, seemingly forgetting that she has to be inside the campus by the next hour.

          While happily eating kimchi fried rice which she cooked for her breakfast, she suddenly heard a notification from her phone. She picked it up and unlocked it to take a look at the notification.

*Nako-chan😊 sent you a message*

           Eunbi raised her brow wondering why Nako would text her. She then tapped the notification to see the message of her friend.

From: Nako-chan😊
Eunbi-unnie what time are you arriving at the campus?

          "Eh? Campus? What?" Eunbi thought after reading the message Nako sent to her. "Wait...What day is it again? Is it today?", Eunbi thought to herself as she internally panics. She immediately looked at her calendar and froze when she confirmed it.

'Start of Semester'

          "How could I forget this?! I can't believe it!", she panics as she read what was written on her calendar again and again. She eventually calmed down enough to remember that she haven't sent a reply to Nako.

To: Nako-chan😊
Uhm... Maybe around 30 mins. from now hehehe

Eunbi runs to her bedroom, feeling a rush of adrenaline. She hurriedly sent the message while picking some better clothes to wear from her closet. A few senconds later she heard another notification and she opens it knowing its Nako.

From: Nako-chan😊
Then let me drop by your apartment so we can go together unnie. Hii-chan is also coming along with me. ^_^

To: Nako-chan😊
Okay Nako-chan ^_^

           Eunbi immediately went ahead to change her clothes into something more presentable. She looked at herself through her full body mirror just beside her neatly done bed. She is wearing a denim jacket over her white hoodie paired by black jeans and white rubber shoes. She is also wearing a simple silver watch and applied light makeup. "Not the best but I can work with this... If I just didn't forget", Eunbi thought to herself as she lets out a deep sigh, frustrated at her forgetful self. Eunbi got out of her room and sat on the sofa at the living room waiting for her friend to arrive.

          Less than 5 minutes later, she heard a knock from her door. She immediately went to open it knowing its Nako and Hii-chan on the other side.

          "Hey! You came a little earlier than I expected." Eunbi greets Nako and opened the door wider gesturing them to come in. Nako and her companion, Hitomi, went straight to the living room and sat at the sofa. Eunbi soon followed them and sat across on the small chair she has.

        "Oh unnie I got a text message earlier from Minju, she said that you need to come to the student council office first 'cuz there's something that you need to work on or something. I don't know.... Minju didn't really specify it in her text.", Nako said while the other two, Eunbi and Hitomi, just listened, nodding their heads. After taking in the information, Eunbi strides to her room and excused herself to the two japanese. " Okay, thanks Nako-chan. Let me go get my stuff so we can get going.", Eunbi said to the two, earning a nod from them.

       Eunbi entered her room and picked up her bag that she prepared a week ago. She then went back to the living room witnessing the two having their own conversation. "Nako-chan, Hii-chan, we can go now", Eunbi interrupted their conversation with a slight smile. "Let's go Eunbi-unnie!", Hitomi replied with a smile while Nako just nodded and got their bags that they put on the sofa, getting ready to head out to their campus. With a final look on her watch to check the time, '8:15 am', she leads her way to the door with the two japanese following behind her.

         After around 30 mins of commuting, they've reached the campus, Eunbi went straight to the hallway, making her way to the Student Council Office. Before parting ways Nako said, "Unnie we'll go to you later after we check our schedules and put our stuff in our lockers. We'll wait by the office entrance." Eunbi just nodded with a grin before going in her way. She eventually reached the door to the office and made her way in.

************************

         Nako and Hitomi walked to the main hall to check their schedule. When they arrived they saw that a lot of students around the Memo Board where the schedules are pasted. With how many students are around the board, it will be difficult for the both of them to make their way through the crowd of students. "This will be difficult...", Nako thought as she stared at the swarm of students in front of them.

         "Hii-chan, just wait for me here... I'll just check our schedules and maybe take a picture of it... Its too dangerous for you to go through that swarm of students... Besides it might take forever to get through it if we go together...", Nako suggested, looking back at her companion, whose response was a timid nod before looking away, hiding the red tint on her cheeks.

          With that, Nako started walking through the students. Not gonna lie, it was a bit hard due to the large number of students around the Memo Board, but thanks to Nako's small figure she burst through it much faster that what she'd seen from the other students who tried. She got in front of the Board and hurriedly searched for both of their names. She soon found them and picked up her phone from her pocket and took a picture of it also taking a picture of Eunbi's schedule before going back to where Hitomi was.

           She went towards Hitomi who seems to be stoned in her place. "Hey Hii-chan, are you okay?", Nako asked her with her face looking concerned. "Huh? Uh... Yeah... Did you get our schedules?", Hitomi replied to get the topic off of her, still flustered from earlier. "Yeah! Let's go to our lockers... We still need to go to Eunbi-unnie!", Nako said with a huge smile on her face that the latter couldn't help but return the smile too. "Yeah, let's go.", Hitomi said with a slight nod before they head out to their next destination.

***********************

           Meanwhile, at the Student Council Office, Eunbi was greeted by the sight of a frantic frog walking back and forth infront of her desk. Eunbi chuckled a little before deciding to interrupt the little panicking act of her friend.

           "Minju-ah, what are you doing over there in front of my desk?", Eunbi said before chuckling seeing the latter flinch from shock hearing her voice suddenly. "Omaygadnis! Eunbi-unnie you scared me!", she whined to the older while holding her chest, seemingly trying to make her breathing stable, still feeling the aftereffects of being surprised by the president.

           "So what the fuss all about, Ms. Vice-President?", Eunbi teasingly asked Minju. Minju rolled her eyes before answering her, "You should've gone here earlier unnie... We have to arrange the files they gave us for transferees and programs for this semester.", Minju whined. "Well if you just texted me then I would've known to go here earlier", Eunbi replied. "And besides, why would you even text Nako-chan about that? Don't you have my number already?", she continued. "Oh... About that unnie...", Minju trailed off. Eunbi raised her eyebrow at this, urging Minju to continue. "I kinda lost my previous phone and had to buy a new one so I lost all my contacts.", Minju continued. "Where did you lose your phone?", the president asked curiously. "Uhm... I kind of dropped it to the drain along the street going home during the vacation...", Minju mumbled, embarrassed at herself. Eunbi chuckled at the cuteness of the latter while embarrassed, "Minju ga- tto!", she thought to herself before asking another question, "Then why did you have Nako's number then?". "Oh yeah... I met her one time during the vacation at a nearby cafe eating with... Who was it again? I think it was Hitomi-ssi", Minju said and this caught the attention of Eunbi because as far as she knows Hitomi wasn't fond of going outside. "Well that's interesting...", Eunbi thought while urging Minju to continue. "I go up to them and had a little chat... Before I head back home I asked for both of their numbers so we can stay in touch. Besides, they're fun to be with."
Minju continued with a smile. Well, Eunbi can't exactly disagree with that because it's indeed true that those two japanese are fun to be with.

         "Well then, enough with that I get it... We've got work to do." Eunbi said with a smile and encourages Minju to start working through the files that are piled through both their desks. With that, Minju nodded determined and kind of relieved that she has her Eunbi-unnie to help her at their workloads.

************************

           Nako and Hitomi arrived at the Office and stood near the door waiting for their friend to come out. While waiting around, Nako started the conversation, "Hii-chan, earlier when I said that you can wait for me while I go look for our schedules, why did you look slightly red? I noticed it too when I came that you we're kinda out of it. What's the matter, huh? You know you can always tell me anything right?" With the constant questions being thrown at Hitomi, she was caught off guard and again had to look away from Nako's cute worried face. "Why does she have to be so cute? How did she even notice that?Is it really that obvious?!" Hitomi's questioning thoughts were cut short as she comes up with different excuses. In the end she just said, "Okay... I get it... I get it... I just had a slight fever last night so maybe its still affecting my body up until now...I already brought some medicine... So please stop with the interrogation...", she said this along with a assuring smile. Nako just sighed at that worrying about her friend. "Just please make sure you drink your medicine, okay Hii-chan?" Nako said or more like threatened her, which earned a shaky "Yes, maam" from Hitomi.

************************

          Entering the campus of ENOZI University, Yujin and her childhood friend Wonyoung walked their way to the Memo Board. The amount of students have lessened from when Hitomi and Nako went there. Yujin and Wonyoung then went towards the board and searched their names and schedules, as soon as they got it and took a picture of it, Yujin and Wonyoung went out of there. Their next destination was the lockers and when they went there, they got their stuff inside thier lockers.

         "Yujin-unnie, let's go visit Eunbi-unnie. I'm sure she's at the office right now. Let's go!", Wonyoung said and before Yujin can even respond, she was dragged along with Wonyoung holding her hand.

***********************

         The two then arrived in front of the office and saw two students standing near the door of the office, seemingly waiting for someone. Yujin being Yujin, went in front of them and said with a grin, "Hey kid, you know that the school for high schoolers is across this campus right? Maybe you're lost... This is a school for college students, you know? I can help you go there if you want!" Nako, being totally offended, said harshly "What do you take me as?! A high-school kid?! Come here you little-" and before Nako can attack Yujin, Hitomi had stepped in held Nako by her shoulders preventing Nako from getting close to the kid and possibly destroying the kid's kneecaps. Wonyoung had also walked towards the two.

          "Wonnie, I think I just summoned a Demon Child", Yujin said while trying to hide herself behind Wonyoung. "You dumb dog....", Wonyoung said to Yujin while chuckling. "I'm sorry about my friend here... She's just dumb sometimes... I'm sorry if she offended you... I'll be sure to teach her some lesson... I'm sorry..." Wonyoung said and bowed to the two with Yujin copying what she did with a tiny "I'm really sorry" in between. "Wonnie I'm not dumb!" Yujin thought while pouting at her friend. Seeing the pout on her friend, Wonyoung immediately got why she's upset. "Okay... Okay... You're not dumb sometimes... You're dumb most of the time", Wonyoung said with a teasing grin. Yujin then whined at her for teasing her so much, the two of them that they may or may not have an audience just standing there witnessing their cute little act. "Well, I can agree with your friend with that." Nako said holding in her laughter. Before Yujin can even retort, Wonyoung cutted her off and said, "Right?" earning a round of laughter from the three of them except for Yujin who felt betrayed by her friend.

           "By the way, what are you guys doing here? You guys look like you're waiting for someone.", Wonyoung curiously asked the two. "Oh... We're actually waiting for the President to come out so we can go together..." Nako answers with Hitomi nodding along. "Eunbi-unnie? You're friends with Eunbi-unnie?" Wonyoung asked earning a nod from the two. "We're also friends with her. I actually brought Yujin-unnie along with me to visit Eunbi-unnie.", Wonyoung explained. "Oh we can go together then!" Nako said excitedly not before hearing Yujin said, "I didn't know Eunbi-unnie had another child aside from you, Wonnie". "Yah! I'm 22 years old you-" Nako was cut off by Wonyoung saying "Omo! Then you're older than both of us.". Hitomi then suddenly speaks which turned all their attention to her saying, "Then let's have a proper Introduction... I'm Honda Hitomi and she's Yabuki Nako we're both Japanese and 22 years old."
"Ohhh... Nice meeting you two, Nako-unnie and Hitomi-unnie" Wonyoung happily said. "I'm Jang Wonyoung, 20 years old and this Ahn Yujin-unnie, 21 years old" Wonyoung said while gesturing herself and her companion.

           "With that being done, since you guys are Eunbi-unnie's friends I think you're not that bad... How about having lunch together later?" Nako offered the two. With this, Yujin suddenly felt happy with just the thought of food and lunch with new people. "We'd sure love that Nako-" Yujin cut herself seeing Nako Squinting her eyes at her, "unnie.", she continued which earned a giggle from Wonyoung as she saw how Yujin went from an excited little puppy to being a scared puppy cowering. Nako and Hitomi smiled at the two, thinking the same thing which is

"These guys are not that bad. They're actually pretty fun. New semester, new friends...."

********************
The first chapter of this book is here🎉
I'm making the first few chapters kind of a further introduction to the characters of this story and to get a better feel of their personalities so please let me know if I'm doing a decent job at this 'cuz I honestly don't know 😂

PS: The next update will be uploaded after I finish my schoolworks ^_^

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

61.9K 2.3K 41
which is minjoo suddenly fell in love with her new teacher. chaewon was assigned to be a teacher for 1 year. 2kim❤️💓
16.1K 889 30
Minjoo joined a school contest with hopes of getting closer to her crush and confessing her feelings, but things don't always go the way she wants th...
43.6K 1.8K 38
i promise this isnt some cringe vampire au i just couldnt think of any other title > completed
15.3K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays