❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

Від -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... Більше

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

011; i can smell pasta

1.5K 62 9
Від -SOLARSYSTM

you're the apple of my eye
girl, i've never loved one like you

THIRD PERSON.

Rosemary had planned an evening in our apartment with a few of her girl friends for that Sunday, and after she had cooked pasta for them all, they were sat around her table in the middle of her living area with drinks in their hands.

While the girls had been talking for just over five minutes, Rosemary had spent the time staring at her phone by her kitchen while pouring herself another glass of wine.

"Corbyn's on his way over," Rosemary told the group, grabbing her wine glass from the counter and sitting herself down on her couch.

"I forgot you two were a thing now," Vivian smiled, "it's so cute."

"I hope we're not intruding." Polly laughed while she shrugged.

"You're a lucky girl, Corbyn's hot as hell." Thea spoke up as they all turned to her, "..i've always thought he was attractive."

"His girlfriend is right here," Evelyn replied, "you can't say that type of shit."

"I was going to make a move at some point," Thea shrugged, "Rosy just got there first."

"How did he make a move on you?" Evelyn turned to Rosemary as the girl paused with her eyes slightly widened.

"Uh.. well, he was dropping me home after we got some dinner together and he kissed me outside my door," she explained with a not so convincing look on her face as they all smiled.

"Then what happened?" Polly asked.

"We just kept being touchy and stuff and then in the back of my florist he asked me on a date, I guess things happened from there." She nodded.

"You kept that very quiet." Evelyn frowned, "I work there and I never knew about this, you let him into your office?"

"Yeah we were confused about our situation so we didn't tell anyone for a few weeks," she said.

"How did he ask you out?" Vivian asked, the smiles still wide on their faces as Rosemary slowly shook her head.

"He.." she paused for a few seconds before she let out a sigh and shrugged, "I think I'd prefer to keep that moment to myself, it was very romantic though."

"I'm glad you two finally realised you're perfect together," Vivian spoke up, "I kept telling you all through high school."

"Oh well," Rosemary laughed and shrugged, "it all worked out now so.. no big drama about it."

"I never thought he'd be your type," Polly said, smiling as Rosemary looked at her, "tattoo's, rockstar type of thing. I always thought you'd fall for some guy who owns a bookstore and likes to paint."

"Can't help who you fall for," Thea shrugged, "I think it's cute, it's like opposite aesthetics, works out well."

"It's definitely cute," Polly nodded, "I just always thought she'd be more into quiet and shy guys."

Rosemary shrugged with a small smile before taking another sip of her wine, her attention before turning to her front door with the sound of the door handle creaking and the door beginning to open.

As Corbyn walked into the apartment and closed the door behind him, the talking got quieter yet didn't come to a stop while they watched the girl stand up and make her way over to him.

"Hi," she spoke up, watching him take off his jacket and hang it up beside the door, "are you okay?"

"I'm stressed." He said through a small laugh, keeping his voice quiet as he looked at her, "I can smell pasta."

"I cooked it for dinner, do you want some? There's just about one serving left over." She said, grabbing his hand and guiding him through to the kitchen.

"Sure," he nodded and smiled, watching her grab a bowl and fill it with the leftover pasta she had cooked in the last hour.

"The girls are here for about two more hours," she began to explain as he glanced over to them through gap between the cabinets and counter, "but you're welcome to stay over so you can talk about how you're feeling."

"I'm just stressed and tired from working so much," he shook his head, "it's nothing major, just the usual."

Rosemary frowned as she handed the boy a plate of pasta followed by a fork, looking up at him as he gave her a shrug before thanking her for the food.

"You don't know what to say," he said through a small laugh.

"My usual advice can't work in your situation." She replied with a small smile, "i'm sorry I can't help."

"You don't need to apologise." He shook his head, "I'm sure after all this promo I'll have a few days of resting."

"I'm thinking of visiting my family this weekend," Rosemary said as she began to clean the mess she had made in her kitchen, "you can tag along if you'd like."

"Can I stay there?" He raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Yeah just stay in my room," she nodded, "mom wouldn't mind, it's nothing unusual."

"...Do they know?" Corbyn asked her, lowering his voice slightly as the girl looked at him confused, "the dating thing."

"Oh!" She paused, "oh. No they don't. Do I tell them?"

"Won't they find out from online?"

"I mean the whole fake thing." She whispered and shrugged slightly as Corbyn frowned while eating the pasta, "should I say something?"

"If they ask." He nodded whilst Rosemary copied his action, walking through to the living room momentarily to check up on her current guests and ensure they were all still content.

Whilst the girl got herself involved with the conversation occurring in her living space, Corbyn finished his serving of pasta and walked over to her sink, finishing cleaning the rest of the dishes for her and proceeding to wipe down her counters.

Leaving the dishes to dry the boy walked into the room full of girls sat around a small table, sitting himself down in one of the chairs furthest from the main conversation and pulling his phone from his pocket, glancing to Rosemary while doing so.

"You can sit with us, we don't bite." Vivian smiled at Corbyn as he turned to her, "you don't need to be intimidated by us."

"I'm not intimidated trust me," Corbyn said through a small laugh, "I'm just too tired for a conversation."

"You can go take a nap if you want," Rosemary said as they all turned to her, "I think I have some of your shirts and sweats somewhere.."

"Of course she does," Evelyn smiled, "that's cute."

Corbyn glanced to them all as he noticed the smiles on their faces while watching the 'couple' talk, a tight-lipped smile appearing on his face before he sighed and stood up, "...yeah, I'll go take a nap."

"Do you want us to go?" Vivian looked to Rosemary as glanced to Corbyn for a few moments before looking back at all of them.

"You don't need to go," Corbyn shook his head.

"He's not feeling the best," she smiled slightly, "we can plan it for a day next week if that's okay."

"Sure," Polly nodded as they all began to stand up, "we can always do it at my place next week."

"We'll just arrange it in the group chat," Thea said, putting on her jacket as Corbyn watched his best friend show her friends to the door.

Once they had all said their goodbyes and left, the door to the apartment closed again and Rosemary turned herself back to face the boy, seeing a frown on his face while he grabbed his phone.

"I'm capable of taking a nap by myself," he spoke up.

"A quiet environment helps you to de-stress." She smiled, placing down her glass of wine as the two walked into her bedroom, "what were you stressed about?"

"How much I'm working and the pressure on us, that's all." He shrugged, picking up Edith from the table she was sat on before proceeding to cuddle the cat, "there's nothing you can do about it."

"I know," she frowned, grabbing a pair of comfy clothes from her closet as she turned to Corbyn.

"It'll be fine when I get a few days off." He said as she nodded.

"When's that?" Rosemary asked him.

"The weekend." Corbyn replied, turning himself towards the wall as the girl changed into her comfy clothes, "not too long. It'll be nice to spend it with your family though."

"You don't have to come if you don't want to, it's fine if you'd rather spend the weekend resting."

"It'll be good to post something to the media about it I guess," he shrugged, "shows everyone I get along with your family... I don't know."

"I've already planned the weekend out." She mentioned, watching his head fall back as he stared at the ceiling.

"Rosemary," he groaned, "can't we go one weekend without it being planned out to every minute?"

"I don't want to spend the whole weekend stressed because I don't know what we're doing," she shook her head and smiled, "you can turn back around now."

"Let me plan it out," he turned around to face her as she shook her head again, "please, it won't be a terrible plan."

"No." She said.

"I'll show you the plan on the flight there so you can be prepared, no surprises." He argued, "I promise I can plan out a trip like this, it'll be easy."

"...Fine, but no surprises."

"No surprises, promise."

A/N

i love this book so much ugh

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.2K 205 29
in which a girl goes to summer camp, and gets caught in a lie that could ruin her life
9.1K 186 19
ミ☆ in which daniel seavey fell in love with a girl he met at a party -completed-
60.4K 2.9K 60
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘 ∣ 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 , 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇 .